The Year of the Cat Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Janice was speechless. She attempted to swallow only to find her mouth dry. "I... I believe you, Matty... and I love you too."

"I'm glad..." Matt said, re-pressing the button to allow the elevator car to continue its ascent. "I'll go ahead and spend my life proving it to you anyway... if it's all the same to you."

Janice chuckled. Her fingers entwined with Matt's as she nestled close to him. "That sounds like something I could deal with forever."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bruce arrived early the next morning to prepare their booth for the final appraisal from the judges later that day.

"Good morning, Bruce!" Janice's voice called out. He spun around to see her approaching the booth wearing a long overcoat. In her hands she carried two large cups of coffee and a box of donuts.

"Good morning to you!" Bruce exclaimed. "Wow! You brought breakfast!"

Janice grinned. "I figured this'll give us a good boost of energy to start the day."

"So..." Bruce said, sipping from his styrofoam cup. "What did you decide?"

Janice gave a wink and began unbuttoning her overcoat. She opened her jacket to reveal a maroon, flower patterned dress. The top portion wrapped across her titanic breasts allowing a billowing display of bare cleavage bounding out of the top hem. Bruce almost choked on his coffee regarding the dozen compressed, bulging inches of cleavage exploding out of her dress.

"I decided..." Janice cooed. "...to win."

"Whoah!" Bruce exclaimed, staring directly into Janice's colossal display. "I do believe victory is ours!" he chuckled.

The opening announcement was heard from the loudspeaker overhead. Soon people began filtering through the aisles of trade show booths. Heads turned and became fixed in position when Janice's huge twin mounds of flesh were spotted.

"Holy fuck!" a hushed exclamation was heard from a passer by. "Some major league titties, there!"

Janice serenely smiled, standing with her hands clasped behind her back, waiting for customers to approach.

A few men were milling about the booth, attempting to hide their frequent glances in Janice's direction, when a familiar voice was heard.

"Good morning, you two. Hope you're having a good start to the day."

"Thank you, Mr. Clemson. It's starting out deliciously!" Bruce replied.

"It certainly is!" Janice said, approaching unseen from behind Mr. Clemson, holding a large box of donuts open in front of her bosom. "Would you care for a treat, sir?"

The rotund man chuckled. "I don't mind if I do!" he said, reaching into the box. "She's learning to loosen up a bit, huh Bruce?" the man spoke over his shoulder.

Janice's smile stayed put as the lid closed down onto the open box, revealing two, giant, cream colored spheres of soft flesh rising out of the deep 'V' cut of her dress to Mr. Clemson's widening eyes.

"You know what they say about 'all work and no play'." Janice said, softly, giving a charming wink.

The red faced man could barely keep his composure. "G-good... very very good." he struggled to utter. His eyes valiantly stared into to hers, not even risking a blink.

Janice couldn't resist shimmying her shoulders a bit as she placed the large box on the table. Her massive breasts jiggled in natural suppleness. The flummoxed Mr. Clemson nearly let his frosted, sprinkled pastry fall to the floor.

"I-I... think the... uh... other judges and I owe it to ourselves to give your boob- err... BOOTH... a closer look today." the middle aged man sputtered.

"Wonderful!" Janice exclaimed, hopping up and down on her heels, causing her enormous breast mass to bound from her dress, almost striking her chin.

Mr. Clemson chuckled nervously, his eyes almost bugging out of his head as he departed. "Holy shit..." he muttered softly as he turned to make his way down the aisle.

Bruce had a satisfied smile pasted across his face while he watched the round man hurrying past booths to go gather his comrades. "Oh... now this is almost too easy!" he laughed as Janice, who was wearing a smug smile, took a large bite of her donut.

A steady stream of customers and curiosity seekers visited Bruce and Janice's booth. Bruce was reveling in the crowd of handsome men that were being attracted to their display, even if they were mostly just there to ogle Janice's incredible bust.

"Knock knock! Me again." Mr. Clemson's voice called out from behind. "I brought the boys over."

Janice turned her torso to look behind her. The group of men approached with eager grins; Mr. Clemson owning the most excited expression of all of them.

She picked up the small bowl of individually wrapped mints from the table and turned around to greet the men.

"Hello, boys." Janice smiled. Her hip was cocked at an angle. She held the small bowl close to her mammoth, protruding décolletage. "Have a mint!"

At first sight of Janice's extraordinary round, full breasts bulging out of her dress, the men collectively paused their advancement, stunned to a standstill. Then, regaining their wits, they all dove their hands towards the bowl at once, nudging each other out of the way to reach in first.

"Thank you, ma'am."

"Please... it's Janice!" she said, smiling.

"Uhh... Janice?" Mr. Clemson said, clearing his throat, nervously. "You... uh, wanted to tell us about the products your company offers here yesterday. Would... would you like to... uh, make a presentation?"

"Why, Mr. Clemson!" Janice exclaimed, placing a tiny palm over a portion of her deep cleavage. "I'd be happy to!"

She walked over to the display stand and retrieved a life sized plastic replica of a male torso, sans arms. The head of the dummy had nondescript facial features, except for its permanently open mouth. Laying it down upon it's 'back' on a low table, she approached and stood above it.

"Gentlemen, I'd like to introduce Robby. He's one of our latest model of CPR instructional manikins. Handsome fella, huh?"

The men chuckled.

"Does anyone here know CPR?" Janice asked. The group of men shook their heads.

"Well... then, please allow me to demonstrate. Pay attention! This might actually save someone's life one day!"

Janice ran her finger along the center line of the plastic torso to a spot at the base of the dummy's rib cage. Leaning over the manikin, directly in front of the men, she place one hand on top of the other and locked her arms in straight rigidity. Her upper arms squeezed her astonishing tits together, coaxing them to balloon outward, nearly eclipsing the dummy below.

"Once you've found the right spot, just place your hands like so... and begin a steady compression."

Janice's whole body rocked up and down as she began pressing her hands, forcefully down against the manikin's chest in a repeating, thrusting motion. Her huge, rollicking breast mass bounced with abandon, up and down, over and over, nearly bursting the seams of her dress.

All heads simultaneously nodded in tandem to to the movement of Janice's hypnotic display.

"Wanna know the secret to timing this right?" Janice breathed, through her exertion. "Get the song 'Stayin' Alive' by the Bee Gees stuck in your head."

Janice's thrusts were soon accompanied by her breathy voice singing in time: "Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! Stayin' alive! Stayin' alive!"

A man in the back of the group steadied himself from fainting.

"Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! Stayin' aliiiiiiiiiive!~"

Meanwhile, Bruce silently sat in chair, biting the tip of his pen, tensely, eyeing the points emerging from the pant fronts of the men watching Janice.

"Now for emergency breathing." said Janice, ceasing her compression and tilting the manikin's head back. "Stay with me, Robby!!" Janice chuckled as she dove forward, pressing her lips to the mouth of the plastic victim. An audible moan was heard from one of the men, longing to trade places with the dummy. The plastic chest cavity of the victim rose with each of Janice's exhalations.

Suddenly, a green light blinked from under the plastic skin in the center of the manikin's chest.

"He's alive!!!" Janice exclaimed, lifting the rigid dummy's head and pressing it's face between her breasts in a loving embrace. "You made it, Robby!"

"My..." Mr. Clemson said, catching his breath. "Well done!"

"Thank you!" Janice replied, brightly. "As you can see on the display stand, we have female model manikins also."

"Any of them have YOUR proportions?" a man quietly chuckled amid the group.

Janice looked over her shoulder, giving a wry smile as she placed her hands on her hips. "Now how feasible would that be? After all... have you seen many women with MY proportions?" she said turning her torso towards the men and proudly arching her back.

All the men in the small group shook their heads 'no'.

"Even Connie doesn't come close!" a man whispered.

"Who?!" another scoffed.

"Well..." Mr. Clemson, cleared his throat, patting sweat off his brow with a handkerchief. "Thank you VERY much for the presentation, Miss Paige. You were... extraordinary!"

"Thank you, gentlemen!" Janice replied with a gleeful smile.

"Thanks, boys!" Bruce called out from his chair as the men sauntered out of the booth and down the aisle, casting longing glances at Janice's stunning figure.

Janice had a satisfied grin on her face as she turned to Bruce. He arose to his feet and gave her a quaint golf clap, smiling broadly. "Bravo!"

Janice playfully curtsied in response. "Well, there! I did it their way... hope it was worth it."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Matt waited in the room browsing through the cable channels in an unending loop. An 'Indiana Jones' marathon caught his attention for a portion of the day. When he could no longer stomach another commercial interruption, Matt left the room to walk around the facilities of the giant luxury hotel, hoping to pass the time in a less sedentary manner.

After having a bite to eat, Matt returned to the room for a long nap.

It seemed like he had only just closed his eyes, when he found himself being nudged awake gently.

"Hello, Mr. Sleepyhead~!" Matt heard Janice's lovely voice coo in his ear.

Matt's eyes flew open, he suddenly gasped. "Shit! I overslept!" he cried, throwing off his covers. "I'm supposed to have dinner ordered and... and a bath drawn... and candles lit..."

"Honey!" Janice exclaimed. "Relax! I don't need any of that. I just want you!"

Matt blinked for a moment and then fell into her arms where they embraced, tightly.

"I missed you so much today, baby." Matt said, kissing her neck.

"Oh my god, I've missed you too, honey." Janice breathed. "You were on my mind all day."

"Oh shit!" Matt exclaimed, suddenly remembering. "How did it go? Did you win the Best Booth award?"

Janice chuckled and gave Matt a bright smile. "We sure did!"

"Holy shit!! Congratulations!" Matt cried, tightening his embrace. Janice clutched his body, lovingly.

"We'll make room for your trophy on the living room bookshelf!" Matt said, excitedly. "How big is it?"

Janice hesitated. "I... uhhh... I let Bruce have it. He's the one that actually deserves it, after all."

"Oh!" Matt said, blinking in contemplation. "That was an awfully decent thing to do."

"Thanks. I thought it was only fair; the booth really was fantastic." Janice smiled. "Besides, the only trophy I want for showing my boobies off is your hard cock dousing me in cum!"

"You win that award every day!" Matt chuckled.

"And it's the greatest prize in the world!" Janice squealed.

Janice pressed her lips lovingly against Matt's. He met her lustful onslaught with ready passion as their tongues curled around each other.

"Mmm!" Janice cried. "Get me out of this fucking dress!"

"Oh, fuck yes!" Matt growled, yanking her dress open, letting her gorgeous, bra clad breasts free. The cloth dress was pulled down, over her shoulders, down to her hips. Janice moaned, feeling Matt's hand reach up her back and undo the five hooks of her brassiere with a single flick.

"You're getting really good at that!" Janice chuckled softly.

"Practice makes perfect." Matt smiled.

The dress and undergarments were laying in a pile on the carpet before long. Janice pawed at Matt's shorts, pulling them down as she allowed his lips access to her erect nipples.

His face was submerged in blissful softness as her massive breasts pressed down upon him. Matt's tongue found her erect nub of a nipple and closed his lips around her areola, sucking with a passionate moan.

Janice, completely nude, pushed Matt onto his back upon the bed covers and climbed on top of him, straddling his waist. His erect, throbbing cock was being bathed in the moistness of her wet pussy.

"Just slide it in, baby!" Janice moaned. "I've been pining for this cock all day!"

He felt he hips shift before a tight, gripping friction surrounded his penis head. Stubborn resistance made the progress slow, but little by little, Matt's entire cock was finally buried to the hilt within Janice's quivering vagina.

"Oh fuck... this is the best pain in the world!" she exclaimed, wincing.

"You want me to go slow, baby?"

"I don't want you to do anything!" she breathed. "You just lay back and let momma drive!"

An excited smile spread over Matt's visage before he felt her hips shifting on top of him. Soon, Janice was slamming her twat onto his cock in a rapid tempo, impaling herself on his girth gifted phallus.

"OH! FUCK!!! YES!!!! YES!!! YES!!!" Janice cried at the top of her lungs.

All Matt could do was hold on tight. His senses were nearly overwhelmed by the forceful thrusting his girlfriend was employing on his erect dick and the gargantuan swinging mammaries rollicking wildly, striking his face repeatedly.

"I'm cumming so hard right now!" Janice squealed as she continued to bounce her hips.

"Oh god..." (slap) "I fucking" (slap) "love you so-" (slap) "MUCH!" Matt managed to say between his billowing soft pummeling.

"I love YOU so much!" she cried in response.

Matt's lasting power had been boosted by his frequent masturbation sessions during the long, boring day, so Janice was able to have five more fierce orgasms before he felt his balls begin their ejaculation sequence. He embraced her sweat damp body against his as he thrusted his cock forward.

"Oh fff- UHHG!" Matt croaked out, feeling the exquisite sensation of his sperm launching forward into Janice's warm womb. The expansion Janice felt within her from his orgasm triggered one final climax from her as well.

"Oh my GOD!" she screamed, arching her back, hands clutching her face in disbelief.

After the massive wave of pleasure had washed over them both, Janice crumpled to the bed beside Matt's sweaty body.

"Fuck me! Can it possibly get any better?" Janice chuckled, catching her breath.

"I promise..." Matt replied. "We're going to find that out together."