The Year of the Cat Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A handsome, well dressed man was meticulously straightening presentation materials on the round tables that stood within booth boundaries.

"Hi! Good morning." Janice said, brightly. "Would you happen to be Bruce?"

The man spun on his heels with a bright smile to respond to the female voice, but before his words could be uttered, his pleasant expression fell into a wide eyed gawk of disbelief as he stared directly at Janice's bosom.

"Oh! My! God!" he exclaimed loudly. "Oh, girl... what have these men got you into?!"

Janice gulped, nervously. "W-what do you mean?"

The exquisitely groomed man scoffed. "I knew ol' VP Woodward was tired of losing the booth showcase award every year, but I never thought he would stoop to that cunt Connie's tactics!"

Janice blinked in surprise. "Pardon me?"

The man suddenly seemed to become aware of his brashness. "I'm sorry, sweetheart. Forgive me. Yes, I'm Bruce. You must be Janice." He extended his hand to give Janice a dainty greeting shake.

"That's me!" she chuckled through her nerves. "It's nice to meet you. The booth looks incredible! Uhh... what were you saying about the showcase award?"

Bruce's eyes made a quick sweep of his surroundings, before speaking low to Janice. "There's a bitch here that wins the best booth award every year-"

"Connie, right?"

"Yes! Skinny lil' annoying ass, bird-looking bitch with her ridiculous bolt on titties!" Bruce spat.

"I met her last night." Janice chuckled. "We... uh, didn't hit it off."

"That's nothing but a good endorsement for you in my book, doll!"

"So... how does she win every year?" Janice asked. "And what do I have to do with ANY of this?"

"She wins by waving those repulsive, fake titties around! She wears these skin tight dresses with her gross thingies almost falling out of the front. Eww! And her shoes make me want to vomit!" Bruce shuddered. "For some reason it works on the judges. I assume they just turn into salivating dogs for big boobs... the appeal is a mystery to me... ANYWAYS...that brings us to YOU, Tits McGee."

Janice gulped, coming to realize her role in the trade show. "I'm... just... here to be eye candy?"

Bruce pursed his lips and awkwardly averted his eyes. "I wasn't gonna say it like THAT!" he muttered.

Overhead, the loud speakers announced the commencement of day one of the trade show.

"Fuck that, Bruce." Janice exclaimed, buttoning her blazer over her chest. "I WILL be winning that prize this year... and I'm going to do it by being the best salesperson I can at this absolutely gorgeous booth. Not by flaunting my body... but by doing it the RIGHT way!"

"You mean the impossible way? Mmm-kay!" Bruce tittered under his breath.

"It's not impossible! Now, let's get into character. Here they come."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Matt laid in his underwear, bedsheets strewn across the bed. The open curtains didn't provide much of a view; a distant expressway crowded with rushing vehicles and a vast parking lot directly before him. The uninspiring vista only encouraged him to stay in bed.

Suddenly, his phone rang, offering a welcome reprieve from stagnant monotony.

"Hello?"

"Hey, stud."

"Tracy! How's it going? Everything okay?"

"Oh, yes. Just fine. Bubsy says 'hi'. I was just calling cause I miss my partner. How are you?" Tracy spoke.

Matt smiled. "I'm just fine, darling. Thanks. I'm laying here in my underwear for the day..."

"Me too!" Tracy exclaimed. "Except I'm answering DM's all day."

"Having fun?"

He heard an exasperated chuckle over the phone. "Yeah... Some of 'em are charming..." Tracy said. "But there's a lot of crazies out there, dude!"

"That doesn't surprise me."

"Also, I've been getting a few requests from people. They... uhh... want to see me tittyfuck someone. I figured I'd ask you since you have a porno cock anyway. What do you say? Wanna let people watch you bury your big dick between my fat titties when you get home?"

Matt let out a loud sigh. "If I HAVE to!"

Tracy giggled. "Poor fella! Getting paid thousands of dollars to film himself busting a nut all over some big boobies."

"It DOES feel almost criminal to be making this much money for doing what we're doing."

"I know!" Tracy exclaimed. "And just think: we're only getting started!"

"It's exciting!"

"Speaking of exciting starts, I sure hope Janice is having one right now."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"This blows." said Janice, slumping back in her chair. Bruce was idly doodling pictures on a promotional pamphlet. Only a few straggling attendees had poked their noses within the boundaries of their booth for the four hours they had been open.

A catered lunch break had been announced in the dining hall, reducing the show's crowd to only a few, milling individuals.

Bruce raised his eyes to see a group of middle aged men making their way down the aisle, carrying on a spirited conversation amongst each other.

"Look alive, sugar tits." he muttered to Janice, prodding her lightly with his elbow. "There's the judges on their way to lunch."

"Shit!" she hissed. Janice bolted to her feet in panic, smoothing out the wrinkles of her dress quickly and securing any loose, straggling strands of hair. She armed herself with a handful of promotional pamphlets and practiced her brightest smile.

"Bruce!" one of the men exclaimed as they approached the booth. "Welcome back! Honestly, man. You outdo yourself every year. The booth looks AMAZING!"

"Thank you, Mr. Clemson!" Bruce replied, fluttering his eyelashes.

"Where's Charlie? Is he getting lunch?"

"Charlie didn't make it this year." Bruce replied, turning towards Janice. "We have a brand NEW recruit this go around. This here is Janice Paige and she is absolutely busting at the seams (wink)... with excitement to be here! Janice meet Mr. Clemson and the rest of the judges panel."

"Hello, gentlemen!" Janice smiled, extending her hand to shake.

"A pleasure, my dear!" said the smiling Mr. Clemson, grasping her hand, lightly. The group of men standing idly in the aisle nodded in greeting, some too distracted to respond, staring suspiciously at Janice's filled out sports blazer.

She cleared her throat. "Would any of you be curious to know more about our products?"

Bruce winced, quietly.

The rotund Mr. Clemson laughed, dismissively at Janice. "She's all business, this one, huh, Bruce?"

Bruce raised his eyebrows. "She's a 'go-getter', that's for sure!"

Mr. Clemson and the other judges began to shuffle onward, continuing on their way. "Keep her on the straight and narrow, Bruce!" he called out of his shoulder. "You got potential, kid."

"I got her covered on that 'narrow' part, for sure!" Bruce giggled.

Janice's shoulders slumped in defeat as the men turned the corner. "They completely ignored me!"

"What did you expect?!" Bruce snapped. "They didn't come here to 'know more about our products'. They came over to shoot the shit! You have to take a giant chill pill and RELAX!"

Janice blinked. "Well... I... just wanted to present an image of professionalism...." She walked over and snatched away the paper that Bruce was doodling on. "And that's tough enough with you over here drawing pictures of dicks on our pamphlets!"

"That is a work of art!" Bruce gasped.

Janice inspected the drawing in her hand. Bruce had added an enormous, erect, dripping penis peeking out of the lab coat of the handsome doctor pictured on the cover.

"Mmm. Not bad." Janice shrugged.

Bruce's eyes widened. "Where have you seen cocks better than that?"

"My bo-... NEVER MIND." Janice said, trying not to get too flustered. "Anyway... so, what? Did I just fuck up our chances of winning?"

"I told you: we never HAD a chance to begin with!" Bruce said, grabbing a pen and a fresh pamphlet. "Now, sit down and show me your dick drawing skills. That'll kill some time."

Janice sighed, shaking her head. "No... I'm going to take a walk around convention center while everyone is still at lunch. Hopefully it will calm me down. "

"Thoughts and prayers." said Bruce, absorbed in his drawing.

Janice ambled through the endless rows of vendor booths, her mood darkened by disappointment. She distracted herself by observing the various displays and sales representatives enjoying their temporary reprieve from duty. It was obvious that her company had clearly made an significant investment into the 'curb appeal' of their display. Most of the other booths she glanced at were paltry in comparison.

"Our booth deserves to win the prize based on Bruce's merit alone!" Janice thought silently. "I wonder why they were so dismissive."

Just then, Janice happened to spot the group of judges that had just visited her booth gathered around a brightly lit display located mid way down the aisle. The men all had bright smiles, engaged in an entertaining conversation. Janice's eyes narrowed when she recognized Connie standing in the center of the cluster of men, throwing her head back in raucous laughter.

Connie's sequined dress seemed like it was only held to her body with tape. Her surgically lifted cleavage was out and on display in full force within her minuscule garment. The pack of middle aged men hovered over her like flies around a picnic potato salad.

"I guess that answers my question." Janice sighed to herself. "These judges really are just a pack of horn dogs."

Bruce was applying a cross hatched shading technique to a vein running down the length of another highly detailed penis, when he saw Janice approaching with a determined gait to her advance.

"Fuck it." he heard her mutter.

"Mmm. Here we go..." he said, rolling his eyes at her. "What's up with you?"

"Nothing..." Janice replied, unbuttoning her blazer. "If you can't beat 'em... JOIN 'em!"

She threw her jacket back from her shoulders. The solid black dress she wore beneath was conservative in it's coverage, but gripped her wild curves tightly from top to bottom, revealing her astonishing figure.

Bruce's jaw hit the table. His eyes nearly shooting from his head. "HO-LEE SHIT!!" he shouted. "You are a fucking BRICK SHIT HOUSE, woman!"

Janice reached up and loosened the tight bun that pinned her hair back. Her long blonde curls draped down past her shoulders as she ran her fingers through the golden, wavy strands.

"Seriously... what the fuck is happening to my penis right now?!" Bruce exclaimed in shock, unable to look away from Janice's bulging physique.

"Uhh... T.M.I., Bruce!" Janice said, reapplying her makeup.

"Don't worry. I'm not switching teams or anything. Vaginas will always terrify me."

"Okay." Janice said, snapping her makeup case shut and taking a deep breath. "Let's see how it goes now."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Matt was idly watching the long line of car tail lights moving out of the parking lot from his window, when he heard the door knob click. Janice entered the room, looking weary and disheveled.

"Uhhhhg! What a day!" she moaned.

"Hi, baby!" said Matt, striding forward for a hug. "How'd it go?"

Janice fell into his embrace with a sigh of relief. "I'm so happy to be here with you... today was... a lot."

Matt cocked his head. "How so?... Wait!" he flashed an excited smile. "Would you like to tell me about it while you soak in a hot bath?"

"Sure! I'll get one start-"

"There's one waiting for you now. Just finished filling the tub. Still plenty hot!"

Janice's eyes grew wide. "You're kidding me!"

"No! Come see!" Matt led her to the bathroom where nearly a dozen lit votive candles had been placed around the bathroom, casting a dim, wavering, romantic light upon the darkened room.

Janice almost welled up with tears. A chilled wine glass had been placed in her hand, unaware to her.

"Oh, baby! This is so beautiful! But... oh, god... I hate how ungrateful this sounds, but I'm starving. I haven't eaten since-"

"Dinner arrives in ten minutes." Matt cut in, looking a the clock.

Janice's knees felt weak. "Oh my god... I'm swooning." Her grip around his neck brought his head close into a deep, passionate kiss.

"If I wasn't madly in love with you already..." Janice said softly. "I surely would have fallen hard just now."

"I love you too, baby." Matt said, gathering the bottom hem of her dress and pulling it up her body.

Janice's arms instinctively raised as the fabric glided over her head.

Matt moved forward for another deep kiss. Janice felt her bra being undone at her back. Her shoulder straps loosened and slipped down her arms. Next, she felt her panties being slid down her hips. Matt knelt, placing light kisses on her belly as he guided her panties down to the floor.

Janice stretched her limbs in naked freedom. Holding on to Matt's hand, she guided herself, delicately into the hot, frothy bubble bath.

"How did you know that this was EXACTLY what I needed?" Janice sighed, laying back among the white blanket of bubbles.

"Judging by how many cars I saw coming and going throughout the day, I had a feeling you were having an active time down there. Tell me how it went."

Janice sighed, staring into the foam. "Well...I found out the reason why they chose me to come do this show..."

"Oh, really?" Matt replied, taking a seat nearby on the closed commode. "And why are you here?"

Matt couldn't help his eyes from growing wide as two huge cream colored flesh mountains arose from the white soap foam scape, capped with pink nipple peaks.

"These..." Janice said, letting her massive breast's buoyancy sway them back a forth slowly in the warm bath.

Matt had to blink himself from getting lost in a trance, watching her huge breasts. "Mmm-...wait. What?!"

"Yep. Bruce told me: Connie wins the booth award every year for showing off her fake titties..."

"Geeze..." Matt shook his head. "So they brought you in to blow Connie clear out of the water!"

Janice chuckled. "In a manner of speaking... yeah."

"Are you sure though? Seems really unprofessional. Bruce could have a chip on his shoulder, you know?"

Janice shook her head. "I saw it, first hand. Then, I tested out his theory by leaving my blazer off and just wearing my tight black dress."

"And...?"

"As much as I hate to admit it: he was right! Our booth was PACKED the rest of the day! Bruce and I took SO many orders from customers." Janice exclaimed. "And wouldn't you know it; before long, a couple of those judges started hanging around, pretending that they weren't checking me out."

"Mmm..." Matt rubbed his chin. "Creep-tastic!"

"For real!" Janice shuddered. "What should I do tomorrow? Do I say 'fuck that prize' and bundle myself up?... or do I wear that little maroon number I brought and guarantee a win?"

"Well, I guess it depends on what's more important to you. Food for thought..." Matt answered. Just then, a knock on the front door sounded out.

"Room service~" said a voice behind the closed door.

"Speaking of food!" chuckled Matt.

Janice dried herself from the tub and joined Matt at the small table, where he had arranged their plates and utensils. The two enjoyed their delicious meal in the quiet room.

"I suppose you'll be ready to lie down now, huh?" said Matt, pushing away from the table and stretching his arms.

"No! You poor thing. You've been cooped up in this room all day! Let's go downstairs and I'll buy you a drink at least." Janice exclaimed, grasping his hand.

"That doesn't sound like a bad idea, actually. Sure! Let's throw some presentable clothes on and have a night cap."

Twenty minutes later, the two stood beside each other, hand in hand as the elevators car slid silently to the ground floor. The doors opened upon signaling the bell of arrival. Matt and Janice stepped out into the moderately populated lobby and strolled to the bar area, taking a seat at two empty bar back chairs, facing the bartender.

"Hi! What'll it be, you two?" the handsome male bartender smiled.

"Crown and coke for me." answered Matt.

"Moscow Mule, please." Janice grinned.

"Coming right up!" the bartender replied.

"Well! Look who's here!" came Bruce's slurring voice, suddenly from behind Janice.

"Hi, Bruce." Janice replied, wearily turning to greet.

"My! My! Who's your handsome friend, here?" said Bruce, eyeing Matt up and down in his chair.

Janice cleared her throat loudly. "This is my BOYFRIEND.... Matthew."

"A pleasure." Matt smiled, shaking Bruce's hand.

"The pleasure is MINE! Jesus, girl!"

"Behave, Bruce." Janice deadpanned.

Bruce scoffed, rolling his eyes as he sipped his bright blue cocktail. "So, Missy... are we winning that grand prize tomorrow or what?"

Janice sighed. "I don't know, Br-"

"Winning MY grand prize?!" a female voice spoke loudly behind the group.

The three turned their heads, quickly to see Connie, in another over-revealing evening dress, standing close enough to overhear their conversation.

"Bartender..." she called out with a condescending chuckle. "I think these three have had WAY too much to drink!"

Bruce gave her a look of disgust. "Yeah... I sure don't remember ordering a 'Red Headed Slut'."

"Fuck you, Bruce." Connie said with a pasted on smile. "That prize is mine... so, you and your little partner better prepare yourselves for disappointment."

Janice cleared her throat, loudly. A look of malevolent glee was in her eye as she twisted in her seat, turning her torso to face Connie. Janice's low cut dress offered a clear view of nearly ten inches of bulging, natural cleavage. Connie's eyes couldn't help nearly bugging out of her head when she looked down upon the vista of natural titty flesh Janice's enormous breasts offered.

"I think you should be the one preparing yourself... bitch!"

It was as though Connie hadn't heard Janice's reply. Her complexion was pale as she stood, staring fretfully at Janice's chest.

"Those are-... oh shit.." Connie stammered, backing away quickly, self awareness yanking her from her trance.

Once the three watched Connie speed away, fretfully towards the elevator, Bruce slapped the table with a loud cry of glee.

"Haha!" he cackled. "She's running upstairs to go shit a brick! Look at her!"

His cackles reverberated through the open lobby.

"I'll never forget that look an her face!" Bruce chortled. "Connie's in for a long day tomorrow!"

"We ALL are." Janice sighed. "In fact... I'm probably only going to have this one drink and then we should go get some rest, baby" she said, patting Matt's leg.

Matt nodded as he sipped his cocktail.

"What-ever." Bruce sighed. "I know you just want to hurry upstairs to get a good dicking down. I see it in your eyes, girl." he chuckled.

"Bruce!" Janice exclaimed.

He thrust his chin out her. "Tell me I'm wrong!"

Janice's opened her mouth to protest, but quickly closed it when she realized he was right.

A smile crept across Bruce's face. "Drink up, you two. I'll take care of your tab. It'll give me an excuse to flirt with this fine ass bartender."

"Thank you, Bruce." Matt replied.

"Yeah, you're the best, Bruce." said Janice.

In the elevator heading up to their floor, Matt became aware of a pregnant, quiet pause in Janice's usually cheerful demeanor.

"Everything okay, baby?" he asked.

Janice's eyes looked up into his with an expression of trepidation. "Can I ask you a question?"

Matt blinked. "Yes, of course."

"Are... these things the only reason you love me?" Janice said, pressing her open palms to her bosom.

Matt's brow furrowed. His hand reached over and pressed the 'Emergency Stop' button. Janice's eyes were wide as the alert bell rang out a single chime and the elevator car halted to a stop.

She was trembling when his palm reached up and cradled her cheek, gently.

"You listen to me, Janice Paige." Matt spoke, gazing deeply in to her wide eyes. "For all the joy your beautiful breasts bring to me... it's NOTHING compared to the love I have for what's behind them... your heart."