The Year of the Cat Ch. 26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, Tracy... I'm the one who should be apologizing. I really wasn't aware of how lonely you've been." Janice pouted. "Do you want me to send Matty over to stay with you tonight?"

Tracy chuckled. "No, Jan. Thanks. I don't think that's what I need right now." she sighed.

Janice shuffled her feet, looking down to the floor. "Someone will come around and sweep you off your feet, girl. It's only a matter of time. You're too much of a catch to be swimming free for long."

Tracy rolled her eyes. "I don't know about all THAT!... but, thanks all the same."

Janice smiled warmly and leaned towards her sister for a warm embrace.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Bubsy doing okay back there, Trace?" Janice called out to the back seat of Matt's sedan.

Tracy leaned over to peer inside the large cat carrier. A black, furry feline was curled into a ball slumbering, peacefully.

"Looks like it. He's being such a good boy."

"Well, we only have about a half hour left to drive." Matt said, reading the display on the dashboard.

The trio, plus Bubsy, were cruising in Matt's car down the main highway that traversed the long, narrow barrier islands that formed the peninsula of the Outer Banks. A clear, blue, sunny sky overhung huge sand dunes strewn with patchy sea grass; the ever present backdrop to the stores, restaurants and hotels that lined the moderately congested roadway. The ever present aroma of sea water and tanning lotion wafted through the vehicle.

"'Kill Devil Hills'" Janice read the road sign aloud as they passed. "That's a pretty wild name for a town. Why do you think they called it that?!"

"Well, as legend has it:" Matt answered. "there's enough pirate rum buried in these sand dunes to kill the devil himself!"

"Pirates?!"

"Aye, matey! Over a hundred years ago, this place used to be a pirate's paradise." Matt spoke in a gravelly voice. "Even the infamous Blackbeard took up residence here for a while!"

"I wonder if we'll find a treasure chest!" Tracy pondered aloud.

"I got two 'treasure chests' in the car with me!" Matt chuckled.

"WOOO!" Janice exclaimed, lifting her top and flashing her huge wobbling breasts to the passing traffic.

The three belly laughed as they drove down the street. Soon, the building establishments that lined the road became distant and more sparse, eventually disappearing completely among the high, sandy dunes that obscured the view of the beaches on either side. To their left, the Atlantic Ocean was heard crashing upon the shore line. To their right, the warm, shallow waters of the Pamlico Sound that separated the barrier islands from the mainland could be seen between the dunes.

"It sure doesn't seem like a lot of people live here." Tracy said, trying to peer over the towering hills of sand.

"This place gets beat up pretty bad during hurricane season. It's tough to live here year 'round." said Matt.

After a few minutes of driving, a patch of tall sea grass and a bright red mailbox appeared at the roadside: the indicator Matt was seeking.

"We made it!" he exclaimed, pulling into the nearly hidden driveway. The medium sized house stood isolated upon solid posts of thick wooden stilts. The blue paint of the exterior showed signs of weathered abuse by time and climate.

"Uhhh... are you sure this place is okay, Matty?" said Tracy as she eyed the unkept weeds poking through the cracks in the driveway.

"Hell yeah! I used to party here with my buddies back in the day." Matt replied, stepping out of the car. "My friend, Richie... this is his family's vacation house... mentioned that there may be a little clutter to pick up, but other than that, this place is golden."

Janice and Tracy followed Matt up the stairs to the front door. Inside, the trio found a dark interior littered with pizza boxes and empty beer cans.

"Uhhh... ew." Tracy grimaced at the mess.

"Welp..." Matt sighed. "Richie was right! It's not too bad, though. With just a little effort, we can get this place looking right."

"Sure we can!" exclaimed Janice. "C'mon, Trace. Let's show Matty how us Paige girls clean up!"

The three sprang into motion, procuring cleaning supplies and throwing open the curtains and windows wide. Janice and Tracy changed out of their wrinkled travel clothes and donned their bikinis to properly commence their summer vacation.

The wide, sliding glass doorway led out to an enormous wooden deck that overlooked a glorious view of the ocean and a vast, empty, radiant beach.

"Oh my god!" Janice nearly shouted. "It's like this whole beach is OURS!"

"Oh, hell yeah!" Tracy giggled, excitedly skipping across the deck. "We got us a jacuzzi!" She patted the covered hot tub unit overlooking the waves. "This place is looking better and better all the time!"

It took less than an hour for the vacation house to be dusted and cleared of clutter. Once the house was clean, Matt set himself to filling the hot tub with water, preparing it for use. Bubsy sniffed around the new domicile, cautiously, unsure of his new surroundings.

The women joined Matt at the railing of the back deck. Tracy's eyes looked over the endless expanse of empty shore line stretching for miles either way into the distance. The elevated balcony offered an uninterrupted view of the wide beach as far as the eye could see. From either way the pristine beach was completely devoid of people.

"This is incredible!" Tracy exclaimed. "We're like, the only ones here!"

"If I would have known it was going to be like this, I wouldn't have worried about packing so many swimsuits!" Janice giggled.

"Speaking of which:" Tracy said, excitedly. "Let's go dip our toes in the ocean! It'll be my first time ever doing it! C'mon!"

"You and Matty go ahead." Janice answered, examining her phone screen. "Kendra just texted. She's gonna be here soon. I'm gonna meet her when she arrives."

"Okay! See you in a bit, baby." Matt called out, following Tracy down the wooden steps leading down to the sand.

Janice puttered about the beach house for several minutes, arranging items and generally tidying up the place. Just then, her phone rang.

"Kendra! Hey, Girl!"

"Sup, J-Cup. I think I'm here..." Kendra's nervous voice sounded over the phone. "I just pulled up at some ragged ass lookin' beach house in the middle of fucking NOWHERE!"

Janice chuckled in response. "Sounds about right. Don't worry, it's much more charming inside. Hold on! I'm coming down to meet you."

Janice hurried to the front door and down the porch steps to the driveway, where Kendra was wearily pulling her tired limbs from the driver's seat of her silver sedan.

"Kendra!!" Janice shouted as she threw her arms around her friend.

"Oof!" Kendra exclaimed, feeling Janice's tight embrace. "Damn, girl! Those things just keep getting bigger and bigger, don't they?!"

"I know! Aren't they massive?" Janice smiled, arching her back and bouncing on her heels to create a playfully huge wobble from her tiny bikini top. "Speaking of massive boobies! You look fucking fabulous as ever!" Janice said, gawking at Kendra's gorgeous, curvaceous figure.

"Thanks, babe!" Kendra smiled. Despite her loose, wrinkled T-shirt and sweat shorts, Kendra's physique pushed her enormous assets forward, projecting from her lithe frame as she stretched her muscles. Kendra's huge, braless tits shook with nipples poking into the fabric of her shirt. Her prodigious booty filled her tight shorts producing an enticing jiggle on their own.

Janice cast a glance to Kendra's empty passenger seat. "Say... I thought you were bringing your friend along. 'Molly'... right?"

Kendra's lips curled into her signature naughty smile. "She's right here, girl." she said, patting her purse. "Ten capsules of pure, pharmaceutical grade MDMA!"

Janice's eyes widened. "Holy shit..." her voice lowered to an instinctive whisper. "I've never done that before. Are you sure it's okay?"

"Don't worry! It'll be amazing! I promise!" Kendra smiled, hoisting her large bag from the trunk of her car. "Hey... where's your man at? This bag is heavy."

Janice turned towards the beach, her hand shielding her eyes from the sun's bright glare. "Matty ought to be on the beach with my sister... Oh look! There they are!"

Kendra squinted her eyes to see two figures approaching from several hundreds of yards away. Even from that distance, she was immediately able to recognize Matt's muscular physique as he strode forward. However, Kendra was utterly stupefied to discover the female stranger's distinctive, ultra curvy figure walking beside him was just as recognizable.. if not more.

"Is that....? Ho-lee SHIT!.... What the fuck is SHE doing here?!" Kendra hissed a whisper to Janice.

Surprised, Janice turned to see a look on her friend's face that she had never seen before: a look of anxious trepidation. "Who?! My sister?" Janice asked.

"NO!" Kendra almost shrieked. "No! Not your sister!... Jesus! That's KATIE CUPCAKES!"

Janice blinked, confused for a moment before she threw her head back in laughter. "Oh! They're the same person, silly!... How the heck do you know ab-... Kendra?"

Janice was surprised to find Kendra was no longer at her side. Instead, her friend was bolting in a full sprint towards the front door with her heavy bag hoisted over her shoulder. Janice watched in disbelief as Kendra flew effortlessly up the front porch steps and quickly disappeared within the beach house.

Janice was still blinking in mild surprise as Tracy and Matt approached.

"Did I just see Kendra?" Matt asked, looking around the driveway.

"Uhhh... yeah!" replied Janice. "I... uhhh, guess she was.... on the road too long. Had to visit the little lady's room."

"I could only see you two from way back there." Tracy said, casually examining the interior of Kendra's sedan. "Did 'Molly' not make it?"

Janice chuckled an uneasy laugh. "Turns out 'Molly' wasn't a person, after all... it's..." her voice lowered to a whisper. "DRUGS!"

"Oh shit! 'Molly'. Like MDMA?" Matt said, eagerly.

Janice nodded. "Yeah... I'm a little nervous abo-"

"You mean Kendra is here ALONE?!" Tracy interrupted, with an urgent, raised voice. "Oh, jesus... how do I look?" she said, adjusting her hair behind her ears as she inspected her attire. "Never mind! I look terrible! SHIT!"

Janice and Matt watched Tracy speed off towards the house, just as Kendra had; taking the front steps two at a time all the way up to the door, where she quickly disappeared inside.

"I... think I might have missed something..." Matt said, blinking at Tracy's panicked retreat in befuddlement.

Janice grinned up at Matt. "Let's just say: those two are very eager to meet each other." She ended her statement with an exaggerated winking gesture.

Matt smiled back at Janice, drawing her body close to his. "Well, good! With them distracted... you and me can enjoy some quality vacation time together."

Janice felt Matt's bulge poke into her lower belly and answered with a soft kiss on his lips and an intentional pelvic thrust. "Mmm! I can't wait! C'mon! Let's go upstairs and watch the fireworks!"

"You go ahead!" Matt replied, lightly patting her butt. "I'm gonna head over to that little market we passed by on the way here for a beer run. Need anything else?"

"I'm good, babe. See you in a bit."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Alright, bitch. You got this." Kendra exhaled to her reflection in the bathroom mirror. "See? You ain't about to freak out. She's a woman... just the same as you."

Kendra stepped back and gave herself a final appraisal. She had changed clothes from her loose, road trip wrinkled sweats to a pink bikini top that struggled to cover her dark chocolate colored areolas within. Around her waist, sheer, pastel colored wrap draped over her bikini bottoms and her prodigious booty, obscured only slightly by the transparent fabric. Kendra's makeup had been refreshed and a cool spray of fragrance kissed her skin.

"Showtime..." Kendra whispered as she took a deep breath, holding it as she turned the doorknob and opened the door.

There, in the hall, excitedly bouncing in place beyond the threshold, stood Janice, smiling eagerly as she held two full shot glasses of clear liquor in her hands.

"Tracy's still getting ready." Janice whispered through her giggling, extending a shot glass towards her friend. "Here! This'll help your nerves."

Without hesitation, Kendra took and downed the shot glass. Janice watched, smiling as Kendra then took the other shot glass from her hand and drank that one quickly as well.

"Shit..." Kendra exhaled, her body shuddering as the liquor warmed her. "Thanks... I think I got this now."

"Of course you do!" Janice exclaimed. "Believe me; you have NOTHING to worry about."

Kendra was just about to comment when suddenly a creaking door was heard opening.

Tracy meekly stepped into the room. She too had changed from her former relaxing garb to a flowing, linen sun dress, rendered translucent from the sunlight. The dress' strapless top allowed the top halves of her breasts to explode out, bulging over the fabric. Tracy's nipples were erect and poking the fabric of her taught top, creating two points staring Kendra directly in the eyes. Her makeup and hair were carefully made as though she was ready for a photo shoot.

The two women's eyes widened to regard each other in their ultra alluring garments.

"...holy shit..." Kendra and Tracy croaked in unison.

"Kendra! This is my big sister, Tracy!" Janice exclaimed with a bright, excited grin. "Hey, Trace! Guess what?! Kendra knows your secret identity!" she giggled, devilishly.

Both Tracy and Kendra gasped in surprise. Kendra glared at Janice with an exasperated sigh. "Damn, girl! Really? First thing out of your mouth?"

Janice's response was simply to laugh hysterically at Kendra's uncharacteristic bashfulness.

"Oh god..." Tracy stepped forward to Kendra with an imploring, apologetic look. "Please tell me you didn't find my page in your man's search history or something like that."

Kendra blinked in silence a moment and for the first time since she arrived, began to laugh. "What man? Naw... the only one on your page is ME."

"Wow!" Tracy breathed, her nipples becoming visibly erect beneath the tight material of her top. "I-I've never met one of m-my 'fans' before." she chuckled, emphasizing the word 'fan' with two air quotes. "Uh! Do... you... enjoy it?"

Kendra gave Tracy her signature naughty grin and held out her right wrist for her to examine. "See these muscles here? I didn't have them before I found your page."

Tracy answered Kendra's grin with a similar naughty smile. "Well... Thanks! Glad to know I'm doing it right!"

Kendra scoffed through her smile. "That's the understatement of the year!" Kendra said, raising her eyebrow at Tracy. "You don't realize this, but you and I have already met... in a manner of speaking."

"Oh, we have?.... " Tracy blinked. "Wait! What's your user name?"

"I'll give you a clue." Kendra grinned, pulling out a small, portable Bluetooth speaker from her bag.

"Siri, play 'Marvin Sease'." Kendra spoke to her phone.

Upbeat, soulful music began playing from the small device.

"I'm not ashamed no more~" a man's voice began singing from the speaker.

"I want to do the thing... that you love! Never done before, girl~"

"Baby, let me be... your Candy Licker, girl~"

"... 'Candy Licker'?" Tracy squealed in delighted shock, her face alight with expectant joy. "Candy licker sixty nine!!"

Kendra's eyes never left Tracy's as she nodded with a sexy smile. "Yep... it's me!"

Tracy shrieked in surprise, immediately leaping into Kendra's arms. "No fucking WAY!! I can't believe it! It's been YOU the whole time! Oh my god! What are the fucking chances?!"

"Maybe it's destiny..." Kendra cooed.

"Maybe!" Tracy furrowed her brow at Kendra slightly. "I just have one question:...during the whole time we were talking, you never sent a picture of yourself to me. Why not?"

"Oh..." Kendra looked down, ashamed. "Well... no offense, but you just... never know how someone is going to react when they find out you're black."

Tracy was about to laugh at her friend's seemingly ridiculous anxiety before the gravity of Kendra's words pressed upon her mind. She gently raised Kendra's chin with her bent fore finger, looking deeply within her eyes. "Let me tell you this right now: I don't give a shit about any of that. All I see in front of me is BEAUTIFUL!"

Kendra and Tracy's faces were mere inches from each other. All it took was a brief, prolonged gaze into each other's eyes and suddenly the two women were engaged in a breathless, desperate, full, open mouth kiss.

At that very moment, Matt opened the front door, carrying a large bag of clinking wine bottles and an eighteen pack of beer in his arms. His interest became piqued by the lively tune playing from Kendra's speaker.

"Let me lick you up!~

Let me lick you down!~"

His progress across the floor halted when he was presented with the unexpected scene of Kendra and Tracy making out, passionately in the middle of the living room floor. Nearby stood Janice hopping on her feet in excited joy while her hands were clasped in a ball beneath her chin.

Matt had to chuckle. "Uhhh... whoa! That was quick!"

Kendra abruptly disengaged her kiss from Tracy, snapping her head towards Matt. An extended index finger shot out towards him.

"YOU!!" Kendra exclaimed loudly.

Matt froze in surprise. "M-me!?"

"Charlie Chestnut is YOU!" Kendra slapped a hand to her forehead, looking back and forth between him and Tracy.

With his arms full, Matt watched, unguarded and stupefied, as Kendra quickly crossed the floor and dropped to her knees in front of him. A quick tug was felt and suddenly Matt sensed his shorts gathered around his ankles.

"How did I NOT recognize this perfect god damn dick on all those videos!?" Kendra exclaimed, grasping Matt's surprised, flaccid cock in her hands.

Matt was stunned speechless, his mouth hanging ajar as his wide eyes caught Janice standing nearby wearing a bright smile.

"We still cool like this, JayJay?" He heard Kendra say below his burden.

Janice shrugged with a grin. "I'm cool! You cool, Baby?"

Matt managed to nod his head slightly in response. His attention already had become hijacked by the sensation of thick, plump lips kissing and licking his dick into a solid erection.

"Tracy! Come over here and see this!" Janice exclaimed, stepping forward to finally relieve Matt's arms of his purchases. "Kendra, show her how you deep throat Matty's huge dong! It's fucking amazing!"

"What the fuck?!" Tracy blurted out. "No way! You can DO that?"

"Heh... yeah." Kendra smiled over her shoulder at Tracy as she stroked Matt's fully erect cock in her hand. "I have to go slow, though. This golden throat used to get him squirtin' in seconds flat!"

Tracy quickly knelt down close beside Kendra. Their outside thighs pressed against each other. Matt's bobbing hard on bounced slightly between their faces.

"People have been BEGGING me to deepthroat his dick ever since Charlie first showed up!" Tracy said, her eyes fixed on Matt's thick cock. "...but, I can barely get my lips around his head!"

"I know, I've observed your technique. See... you gotta relax your jaw ALL the way. It ain't pretty, but it's the only way." Kendra said, before opening her mouth as wide as possible and inserting Matt's dick completely to the back of her throat.

Tracy's eyes were as big as dinner plates as she watched the spectacle, listening to the quiet choking sounds coming from Kendra's throat. "Holy shit!" she breathed.

Kendra's eyes were watering when she finally drew her head back, letting Matt's glistening cock back out into the air. "Here, you try it now. Don't be scared. Just commit to it- even when it touches that little dangly thing in the back of your throat."