The Year of the Cat Ch. 26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's MY turn next!" Kendra smiled as she took Tracy's place, once she had gingerly stepped off the ledge with shaking legs, back into the warm bubbles.

Matt seated himself behind Kendra, allowing her to lean back against his chest. With his arms around her front, his hands massaged Kendra's slick, brown mammary fat with moaning approval.

"Give me some pointers, Jan." Tracy implored, kneeling between Kendra's spread legs. "I'm, like, BRAND NEW to this."

"Watch me do it. You'll get the hang of it in no time." Janice smiled, kneeling before Kendra's glistening pussy.

"Doesn't she have a gorgeous vagina?" Janice remarked to her sister as she placed tender kisses over Kendra's outer labia.

"Ohmygod! Hurry up! My pussy is on fire!!" Kendra exclaimed.

Janice winked at Tracy as her tongue slithered forward and lapped Kendra's entire moist slit. Once Janice's tongue had reached the apex of her quivering crevice, her lips pressed around Kendra's clitoris.

Tracy watched, captivated, unconsciously pinching her own nipple, as her sister lavished Kendra's pussy with her mouth in passionate abandonment.

"Uunnng-!" Kendra suddenly gasped as though she had been struck by an unseen force. Her body stiffened as her limbs began to spasm in quick bursts.

Tracy's smile slid into a look of concern for her friend until, finally with a loud gasp, Kendra suddenly fell limp, leaning back into Matt's arms as attempted to catch her breath.

"Holy shit!" Kendra breathed. "That just took me somewhere!" She shook her head, amazed. "Cupcake... I hope you were paying attention... cuz that was one HELL of a lesson!"

Tracy smiled at Janice with a newfound respect. "Wow... my little sister!...A fucking champion pussy licker!"

Janice smiled as turned to her. Their enormous breasts mashed into each other as Janice brought her face close to Tracy's. "Come taste Kendra on my lips!"

Tracy immediately tilted her head and dove in, pressing her open mouth to Janice's.

"Mmmph!" the sisters moaned as their tongues wrestled each other's.

Kendra's eyes widened in surprise, watching Janice and Tracy passionately kiss. "Damn! We gettin' FREAKY tonight!" she chuckled.

"They do that all the time!" Matt spoke softly into Kendra's ear. His fingers were applying gentle, pinching pressure on her rigid nipples.

The sisters finally disengaged their lips. Janice looked deeply into Tracy's eyes. "Okay. Now do the same thing you just did with my lips to Kendra's pussy. Only difference: this time, my tongue is her clit."

Tracy nodded in understanding confidence to her sister. With a steely resolve in her eye, Tracy turned towards Kendra's wet, shimmering vagina.

Tracy gazed up into Kendra's eyes as she lowered her mouth towards her pink folds. Submitting herself to judgement, Tracy closed her eyes and began her focused worship of Kendra's pussy.

Matt couldn't see Kendra's face from behind, but suddenly became aware of her body tensing again. She silently, desperately flailed her outstretched hand behind her for Matt to grab. He quickly caught on and grasped Kendra's hand to support her. Matt winced feeling Kendra's long, colorful, acrylic nails involuntarily dig into his flesh.

"Oh, lord..." Kendra managed to whimper. She threw her head back, nearly head butting Matt, as her whole body writhed in ecstasy.

"Ooooo! Shit!" Kendra hissed. "Yes, baby! Ooo! You eat that pussy so good!!"

Tracy responded to her praise by kicking her effort up a notch. Kendra moaned in Matt's ear as her free hand was busy kneading her own breast, fiercely pinching her nipple.

Janice had moved to sit beside Kendra. She placed kisses up and down Kendra's neck as she assisted massaging her massive, full breast.

"Oh-oh god! I'm gonna c-" Kendra croaked before another fierce orgasm hit her hard.

She finally relented after catching her breath, her body practically oozing back into the warm water.

"I do believe it's your turn, Jay-Jay!" Kendra smiled, turning her eyes towards Janice.

"Mmm! Why don't you and Matty sit next to each other up there?" Tracy suggested.

Matt got in to position beside Janice. Her knee was draped over his with legs spread wide.

Kendra licked her lips, looking hungrily down upon Janice's tiny, blue bikini bottoms. She bent down, kissing Janice's vagina through the patch of nylon material. Then, tantalizingly slow, Kendra drew her hands forward, delicately pinching the edge of the fabric with her nimble fingers and dragging the material aside, revealing Janice's glistening pink pussy lips, dripping with anticipation.

Tracy was pumping Matt's solid cock with her hand, pressing his throbbing head to her erect nipple. "I'm going for it! The gold medal!" she said, psyching herself up, seemingly.

Matt watched Tracy open her mouth as wide as she could and stuff his massive, purple, pulsing cock into her mouth. Slowly, inch by inch disappeared between her distended lips. Matt felt a hesitation and a trembling from Tracy as she struggled, but she refused to relent.

"You got it, girl!" Kendra exclaimed. "You're almost there!"

Tracy squeezed her eyes shut and made the final push, feeling the staggering size occupying her entire mouth and throat. Finally, Tracy felt her nose being tickled by Matt's short pubic hair.

"You did it!" Janice cheered. "Holy shit!!"

A wave of relief washed over Tracy, upon reaching her goal, but she wasn't done. With a mid tempo, fluid motion, Tracy pulled her head back and forth, stroking the entire length of Matt's cock with her lips.

"Yes, girl! Let's get down to business!" Kendra giggled, diving forward to suck on Janice's clitoris with a fervent adoration.

Matt and Janice leaned against each other, holding hands, as they simultaneously received their enthusiastic oral pleasure.

"Oh! Mmmm! Fuck meee!" Janice cried as her body was wracked by a rapid, blossoming orgasm from Kendra's tongue.

"God damn!" Matt's breath shuddered, feeling Tracy's amazing suction. His eyes rolled in his head in a fever dream of bliss. An orgasm seemed to rush through his body, but he had yet to actually ejaculate; a condition he could barely manage to ponder under his present circumstances.

"Damn, Matty!" Tracy exclaimed, finally coming up for air. "I'm impressed with your stamina tonight! You usually don't last this long."

"I'm pretty sure I just came... but I feel like I could just keep going all night!"

"Spread some towels out on the deck, then." Kendra said, breathlessly. "We're gonna put that cock to the test!"

A double layer of soft, dry beach towels were laid out on the wooden deck. A cool breeze assisted in drying their skin as the four gathered around the improvised bed.

"Lay on your back, you lucky fucker!" Kendra smiled to Matt. "Oh my god! I've never stopped dreaming about this dick!"

"Are we even awake right now...?" Janice pondered, waving her fingers in front of her face, slowly.

"C'mon, girl." Tracy chuckled, taking her sister's hand. "Keep your head in the game!"

Kendra knelt down beside Matt's hip. Tracy assisted Janice to her knees on the opposite side and then knelt beside her.

Matt's view of the starry night sky was eclipsed by six enormous planets of wobbling, round flesh, aligned with his monolithic erection, like a once in a lifetime cosmic event.

Matt couldn't easily pinpoint the event timeline of the following half hour; for once the three women's gargantuan breasts softly collided with Matt's upper body, he was nearly entirely enveloped by mammary fat, from his head to his cock. Managing to collect enough air in gasping, brief opportunities, Matt's hips thrusted into unknown orifices. Cries of pleasure were heard when his hearing was available. When a pair of enormous breasts had finished smothering his face it was almost immediately replaced by a pair of lips, either facial or vaginal. This repeated over and over with the women rotating their positions. His hands were only able to grasp soft, supple skin wherever their blind reach allowed.

Matt's mind tried not to fixate when he glanced up at the feline silhouette sitting at the window, watching silently.

After time, one by one, the women fell to the towel covered deck, exhausted, until only Janice remained.

"Baby! You still haven't cum?!" she looked with concern at Matt's still solid erection.

"I swear! I've had about eight orgasms already!" Matt likewise was in ecstatic shock. "I just haven't busted a nut. It's weird, huh?"

Janice nearly pouted. "...But I want your cum!"

"Time for 'The Finisher'?" Tracy raised her head with an excited smile.

"The wha-?" Kendra exclaimed.

"'Double Bubble' time!" Matt grinned, eagerly making sure his cock was well lubricated.

"Ooo! Your favorite!" Janice grinned, raising herself to her knees and assisting Tracy to hers.

When the sisters had positioned themselves across from each other, their tremendous breasts batting Matt's cock back and forth between them, Kendra recognized their intention.

"I remember this!" Kendra exclaimed. "Ooo! You really liked that move, huh, Matty?"

"I fucking LOVE it!" Matt replied, nearly shuddering in excitement.

"We love doing it for you, baby!" Janice cooed. "Don't we Tracy?"

"Of course we do!" Tracy answered with a distinct sincerity. "You're a great guy, Matty... and you deserve it."

"Thank you." Matt's throat got caught with emotion. "I love you girls."

"We love you!" Tracy and Janice said in unison.

"Aww! I just gotta get in on this!" Kendra giggled.

"Damn right!" Janice exclaimed. "Find a spot!"

Kendra threw her leg over Matt's shoulders, straddling his head. As she faced the sisters, Matt kissed Kendra's dark outer labia pressing over his mouth. Once Tracy and Janice's four huge tits pressed around Matt's cock, surrounding it with gorgeous billowing orbs of breast mass, Kendra's tongue swirled around the small visible portion of Matt's sensitive penis tip. Kendra's saliva provided more lubrication allowing the women's pace to quicken.

"Mmmph!" Matt exulted, joyfully, feeling an inner opening within his soul and a flooding of synaptic euphoria.

Kendra cautiously back way when she felt Matt's body begin to quake. With one last pressured push down, Matt's dick rose above the waves of soft flesh,like a light house contending with the angry sea.

"Uuuuungh!" Matt loudly grunted as a thick, arcing stream of cum launched from his slitted cock head.

"Yaaay!" Janice cheered as the second lurching blast doused her upper chest with warm, white cum.

Kendra climbed off of Matt's face as he gasped, gathering deep breaths of relieving oxygen as the girl assisted cleaning him.

The four collectively sighed in silent satisfaction, crowding together in a cuddle pile upon the impromptu bed, gazing up at the stars.

"God, just look at them all!" Janice gasped.

"I swear it looks like we're in space!" Kendra exclaimed. "I don't think I've ever seen so many stars before!"

"Can't see views like this in the city." Matt smiled. "It's beautiful, huh?"

"Yeeeeah!" all three women responded at once.

Kendra sighed as Tracy cuddled next to her. "Well... I got two lists I can cross items off of now." Kendra smiled.

"Oh yeah? What's are those, baby?" Tracy replied softly.

"One is my Bucket List: I've always wanted to have a foursome on molly in a hot tub during a meteor shower."

Matt chuckled. "Was that really on your list?"

"Yep!" Kendra smiled. "And the OTHER list that gets a check..." she said, looking Tracy in the eyes. "is my Fantasy Fuck List."

"Meee?!" Tracy exclaimed. "I'm not a fantasy!"

Kendra chuckled. "Well, I never would have EVER expected to meet you in real life, let alone have you eat my pussy!"

"Who's on your Fantasy Fuck List, baby?" Janice smiled innocently up a Matt.

Matt looked surprised. He chuckled to himself after a moment. "Geeze... it's definitely y-"

"And you're not allowed to say me!" Janice interrupted.

Matt's smile cracked as he considered the question seriously. "Baby, I gotta be honest... I couldn't possibly even conceive of anything better than what I've got. I am literally living my sexual fantasy!"

"What about before you met Janice?" Tracy asked. "There had to have been some girl you liked!"

Matt blushed. "Oh... well, then, that would be... an adult model named Gina... Gina Henley. She's retired now... or at least she doesn't do modeling anymore."

"Oh shit! I know who she is! Gina is gorgeous!" Tracy exclaimed. "I've watched her videos online for inspiration. She's a fucking legend!"

"Let me guess..." Janice smiled. "She's got some big ol' boobies, huh?"

Matt blinked. "She had what I thought were big boobies at the time. A double G cup doesn't seem that big to me anymore!"

"Double G's are fucking huge!" Kendra spoke up. "You've just been spoiled rotten by these two!"

"Damn right!" Matt smiled.

Lively talk continued amongst the four throughout the night. All four had inadvertently received the gift of gab as a side effect of the waning chemicals in their bloodstream. They chatted and laughed through the long hours of dark until the lightening of the night sky announced the coming of day.

"I'm finally ready for bed, I think!" Tracy yawned.

"Aww! You gotta stay up at least to watch the sunrise!" Janice protested.

"You and Matty enjoy." Kendra said, helping Tracy to her feet. "We'll catch it another morning. It ain't gonna be our last 'all nighter'!"

"Okay. Well, sweet dreams, then!"

"Nighty-night." Tracy murmured as her weary feet dragged through the doorway of the house.

Janice and Matt cuddled together beneath a beach towel. As they quietly waited for the first pinprick of light to appear over the horizon, Matt's mind traveled to the grey bag in his suitcase, containing the engagement ring.

"Hmm..." he thought to himself. "If we weren't both coming down off of a drug trip, this would have been a great opportunity to propose!" he lamented. "A perfect time will come... I know it!"

"Ooo! Look! There's the sun!" Janice chirped, somewhat subdued from her exhaustion.

"Hello, Sun!" Matt yawned.

Janice hugged his arm. "Thanks for staying out here with me. Let's get our asses to bed!"

"Good idea!" Matt grinned as he slow rose to his feet. The sun shone just for a bit before the thick cloud bank hovering over the horizon obscured its light. "Looks like we might be getting some weather later."

Finally, they gathered their towels and headed inside. Closing their eyes on the extraordinary night, remnants of psychedelic visions danced in their heads, produced by the last traces of chemical influence, which slowly shifted seamlessly into the deepness of dreams.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

The mournful cries of seagulls signaled the first awareness of the following day, whether it was afternoon or evening was yet unknown. Matt had to summon a surprising amount of willpower to turn his head towards the uncovered window. A deep gray sky beyond a rain spattered window pane presented itself. Despite their vacation's success hinging entirely on good weather, Matt was relieved for the storm.

"A great excuse to stay in bed." he sighed to himself.

Janice responded with an incoherent, sleep induced mumble before turning on her side and continuing her slumber.

Passing in and out of sleep throughout the day, Matt noticed the occasional rousing of female voices from the other room; Kendra and Tracy's passionate moans attempting to be stifled from detection through the thin walls. At a later point, Matt opened his eyes to find Bubsy peering down at him from his seated position beside Matt's ear.

"Mm...Oh! Hi, buddy..." Matt murmured, sleepily. "I know... we're being lazy today. Heh... You enjoy the show last night?"

Matt actually listened for a response from the feline for a moment. Bubsy's silent stare and a flick of his tail was the only reply.

"Hmph... back to the guessing game." Matt smiled, somewhat relieved. "I'll get up and get you some food in a sec, buddy."

Matt was tempted to nestle back into his pillow, when Janice finally roused from her sleep, stretching her body with a groan. "Uuurgh... did we sleep through my birthday?" she groggily mumbled.

"Nope." Matt answered, checking the time on his phone. "We were only sleeping for about eight hours. Your birthday is still tomorrow."

"Oh, good." Janice sighed, rubbing her eyes. "...I'm hungry."

Matt's belly suddenly growled in solidarity with Janice's. "Me too! Let's get up and get cookin'!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rain and wind continued to slash the large panel glass doors that faced the ocean, as the four sat down in the dining room to eat their evening meal.

"Here's your burgers, ladies!" Matt said, sliding plates before Kendra and Tracy. "Everything good?"

"It's wonderful, Matty!" Tracy smiled. "Sit down and eat!"

"So, how's life treating you in Louisiana, Kendra?" asked Janice after a casual bite of her cheeseburger.

"REALLY boring." Kendra replied. "My ma lives out kinda in the country, so I've had A LOT of time on my hands."

"Is your mom doing better?"

Kendra chuckled. "She sure is! In fact, I think my job there at the house is done. She went and got this nice lil' ol' man who lives down the road for a boyfriend. She even asked me the other day, she was all: 'When are YOU gonna get a man?'" Kendra let out a loud laugh. "I was like, 'Mama! Are tryin' to get rid of me?' She only shrugged her shoulders. You believe that?!"

"I wish you could move back up north." Janice said. "Do you think work would approve ANOTHER transfer?"

Kendra responded with an emphatic eye roll. "Oh! I quit that fucked up ass place almost two weeks ago."

"Whoa! What happened?!"

"Oh! Everything was going FINE until they had me go work a fucking trade show booth in Tampa."

"I had to do one of those in Greenville! What happened?" Janice exclaimed.

"First, they suggested that I wear something that would 'attract some male attention'."

Janice's cheeks turned a shade of crimson. "Sounds about right..."

"I thought it was a little fucked up, but I don't have a problem dressing slutty, as y'all know..." Kendra continued. "but, when old V.P. Woodward called up that night and suggested that I should 'go on a nice little date' with one of the judges..."

Janice gasped. "No way!"

"Yep!" Kendra held her fists clenched in rage as she spoke. "I got my ass on the next flight out of there! Left 'em hangin'. Not sorry! Next day... I got an email from Woody-boy telling me 'how ungrateful I am for all the opportunities I've taken advantage of'." Kendra took a moment to breathe, chuckling to herself. "I got a nice lil' severance package... but, yeah... fuck them!"

"Holy shit!" Janice's heart was beating frantically. "I- I had no idea Woodward would ever take it so far!"

"Now you know! Watch your ass, girlie!" Kendra cocked her head, resting a hand on her hip.

Janice turned her worried eyes to Matt. "They haven't asked me to go out of town again... but, what if they DO?"

Matt slid a reassuring hand over hers. "You're under no pressure to work at that place if you don't want to, honey. Between the three of us, we got enough in savings to carry things until we can figure out our next move. Hell, I'll even get another job besides your mom's massage studio, if I have to."

Tracy gently rested her chin on her fist as she spoke. "So, let me get this straight... Kendra, you're at a major crossroads in your life. Janice and Matt, you could use some help paying the rent, and Mom needs help at the massage studio... Does everyone NOT see the obvious answer?!"

The three looked at each other with questioning expressions.

Tracy scoffed. "Kendra can come move in with me at our place and we'll get her a job working with Matty and Mom!"

The three blinked, regarding the idea with shrugging shoulders.