The Year of the Cat Ch. 26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The four of us living under one roof?" Janice said. "I don't see a challenge in that."

"Neither do I." said Matt. "We all seem to be dealing with it pretty well so far!"

"Well, DAMN!" Kendra exclaimed, obviously taken aback by the outpouring of generosity. "I'd love to stay with y'all!...especially YOU!" she winked at Tracy.

Tracy was beaming as she leaned forward to place a kiss on Kendra's lips.

Just then a thunderclap shattered the relative quiet of the room so forcefully, Janice yelped in fright.

Bubsy bolted from the room to the back of the house to secure himself in a hidden spot.

Matt stood to his feet. "I'm gonna go find some candles, just in case we lose p-"

At that very moment, the lights suddenly went out throughout the whole house, triggering a stunned gasp from everyone.

"You jinxed it!" Tracy laughed in the darkness.

A lightning flash illuminated the house for a split second followed by another fierce clap of thunder.

"Oh!" Janice fretted. "I hope this storm doesn't keep up through tomorrow! That'd be an awful way to spend my birthday."

"We'll make it special, no matter what the weather does tomorrow." Matt said, attempting to assuage her anxiousness.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

When she awoke the next morning, Janice noticed that the electricity had been restored in the house. A light was glowing in the closet and the alarm clock on the bedside table blinked a steady '12:00'. Next to her in bed, an empty spot where she expected to see Matt.

"Honey?" Janice called out softly.

Matt's smiling face appeared in the doorway carrying a tray with a plate of steaming hot scrambled eggs and bacon, buttered toast. Also a cup of coffee and a glass of orange juice.

"Happy birthday, baby!" Matt grinned, placing the tray of food on to the bed next to her.

Janice was giddy. "Thank you, honey! Oh my god! Look at you treating me like a queen already!"

"Naturally, your Birthday Highness!"

The curtains had been drawn in the room to contend with last night's persistently frequent lighting flashes.

"Has it stopped raining?" Janice asked, a hopefulness rising in her voice.

Matt pursed his lips together, looking down, forlornly. "It seems to be getting gentler... but, sorry babe, the weather is still a little shitty."

He saw a shade of disappointment wash over Janice's face for an instant. "It's okay."

"We're still gonna have a great day, though! I promise!" Matt spoke up, trying not to let on how anxious he was. His mind kept darting back to the engagement ring in his pocket, wondering how he was going to pull off a perfect proposal in the current conditions.

"I know we will, baby!" Janice graciously smiled up at him.

Matt was equal parts shocked and relieved when the bedroom door suddenly swung wide open. Tracy and Kendra marched into the room singing the Happy Birthday song at the top of their lungs.

"...HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOOOOU!" the duo concluded, laughing.

"Thank you so much, everyone!" Janice smiled, leaning against her pillow.

"So... what? Are you gonna stay in bed all day?" Tracy asked Janice as she sipped her coffee.

"Maybe... with the right company, it sounds wonderful, actually." Janice said, winking at Matt. "Besides, I hear that the weather is still shitty."

"We haven't looked yet." Tracy said, crossing the room. She yanked at the curtain, pulling it to the side of the southward facing window frame. Outside, the view of a blanket of gray clouds loomed over the horizon, except in the left corner was a patch of blue.

Janice gasped. "Is that...?"

When Tracy threw the curtains of the eastward facing window, Janice could see the sky was nearly completely clear of clouds and a vivid rainbow arched overhead.

"Ah! Look! It's clearing up! The sun's out!" Tracy cried in delight.

"HOORAY!!" the foursome cheered.

"Get up, Janice!! C'mon!!" Tracy implored, grabbing her sister's wrist and gently yanking her towards a standing position. "Let's not waste ANY of this gorgeous day!"

"Okay! Okay!" Janice said, taking a hurried bite of her eggs before sliding out of bed.

The women rushed to strap their minuscule bikinis over their barely covered bodies. "Just in case we see someone. It's still possible."

Matt stepped out on to the back deck. The full arc of the huge, bright rainbow seemed to framed the tiny beach house directly in the center of it's prismatic splendor. His eyes widened in sudden realization. "This is it!" he thought to himself. "The perfect moment to propose! I just need to get a moment with Janice alo-."

"LAST ONE IN THE OCEAN HAS TO DO ANAL WITH MATTY!" Tracy cried, running down the back steps towards the sand below.

"Yikes!" Kendra exclaimed, picking up her pace as she ran after Tracy.

"No offense, baby!" Janice exclaimed, flying down the stairs, hurriedly without a glance behind her. "...but, you will NOT be sticking that thing in my booty!"

Matt sighed, watching the three laughing women cavort in the breaking waves. "Okay... no big deal. Another opportunity will come." he said, silently to himself. "Maybe I ought to get Tracy and Kendra in on this."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Psst!" Matt sounded to Kendra as she sipped her cocktail quaintly on the beach chair. Janice had just stepped through the sliding glass door to relieve herself.

"Sup?" Kendra replied, raising her sunglasses.

Tracy was laid out on her back, sunbathing naked nearby on an extended, fold out beach chair. Her head raised in curiosity.

Matt hunched over, holding a fist sized velvet case. "Hey y'all. Check this out!"

Kendra and Tracy's eyes nearly bugged out of their head when Matt opened the case, revealing a magnificent, diamond stuffed engagement ring.

"HOLY FUCKING SHIT!" Kendra exclaimed, loudly.

"Shh!" Matt implored. "I'm giving it to Janice today. But, I need you guys' help in getting the moment right."

"Fucking hell!" Tracy exclaimed. "I didn't expect THIS is what you were giving Janice for her birthday... but-"

Tracy's voice suddenly became caught in her throat. "Oh my god... Matty!" she began to tear up with emotion, covering her mouth with her hand.

"Pull yourself together, girl!" Kendra exclaimed to Tracy. "We gotta help Matt... not blow his cover!"

"You're right, you're right" Tracy said, fanning her face with her hand. "Oh, Matt! I'm so happy for you and Jan!"

"Thanks!...'Sis'." Matt grinned at Tracy.

Kendra smiled proudly at Matt with a quiet nod attempting to hide a glinting tear forming in the corner of her eye.

"You go, boy!" she whispered. "We got you!"

"Is my tan getting uneven?" asked Janice, walking through the doorway, examining the skin color of her breast tops. "I can't see below these big ol' thangs." she chuckled, mashing as much titty meat against her rib cage as she could manage with her two tiny hands.

"Your tummy is looking a little pale from the shade." Tracy said. "You gotta lay back more."

"So, Matt." Kendra said. "How about you give me some pointers on giving a professional massage."

"Oh... I am the very definition of 'amateur', but I can show you what the girls' mom showed me." Matt answered. "Ladies, would you mind helping Kendra and I?"

"Sure!" Tracy laughed. "I'll take a free massage!" Janice ginned excitedly, nestling her bare buttocks on to her extended beach chair.

"Okay, now... " Matt began. "if you don't mind, will you and Janice please turn over onto your bellies. Kendra, you'll take Tracy. I'll take Janice. And what I want you to do is just watch and imitate the movements I'll be performing."

Kendra nodded, kneeling beside Tracy bare backside. She watched intently at Matt's lotion covered hands focusing on singular muscle groups across Janice's back and arms, attempting to accurately mirror his movements on Tracy's back.

"Wow, Kendra!" Tracy sighed in relaxed bliss. "You're turning me into mush. Your strong hands are just melting my knots away!"

"I can actually feel them disappearing!" Kendra exclaimed. "This is neat!"

Matt continued the full body massage demonstration, moving on to Janice's legs and feet. She moaned in pleasured approval at his technique.

"This is wonderful... but, when do you massage the boobies?" Tracy asked, propping herself up on her shoulders.

Matt blinked. "Uhh... in a professional setting, we're not supposed to touch the boobies."

"Aww!" Tracy pouted.

Kendra slid her hands beneath Tracy's body and palmed heaping handfuls of jiggling breast mass. "Ain't nothing stopping me right now!" Kendra cooed softly in Tracy's ear.

"Don't worry!" Janice said, flipping over onto her back in a graceful, fluid movement. Her eyes gazing up into Matt's as she brought her upper arms in towards her chest. Her round, ginormous tits bloomed upwards, her pink nipples erect and pointed towards the sun. "You'll have all the booby massagin' you can handle right here at home!"

"You ain't lyin'!" Matt's eyes drank in the gorgeous vision before him as a string of drool threatened to fall from his lip. Before he was immediately aware of himself, he had pressed his face into her enormous left breast, latching on to her pink areola with his lips.

"Yess!" Janice hissed. "There you go! They're all yours, baby!

His hands grabbed acres of soft titty meat, delectable mammary fat bulging between his outstretched fingers as he squeezed. His face was completely submerged in her softness. Janice closed her eyes in warm contentment.

Tracy quietly looked over her shoulder to Kendra as Matt and Janice continued, their attention completely absorbed in their intimate activity.

"Now?" Tracy mouthed the word, silently.

Kendra nodded, standing to her feet without a sound.

"Mmm! Baby!" Janice squealed. "You're about to make me cum!"

Matt squeezed Janice's breasts together to the point where her nipples were almost touching each other. He ran his lips over both her areolas, pausing to tantalize a standing nipple with his flicking tongue.

"Ooo! OH FUCK!" Janice exclaimed, feeling the orgasm blooming inside her.

While Janice writhed in the throes of pleasure, Matt, out of the corner of his eye, suddenly noticed that he and Janice were the only ones left on the deck. "Holy shit!" Matt gulped, silently to himself. "This is it! This is the moment!

"Mmm!" Janice cooed, her deep breaths slowly returning to a normal pace. "Happy Birthday to ME!"

Matt cleared his throat as he sat back against his feet. "H-hey, baby... do you want to take a walk with me on the beach?"

Janice smiled warmly into his eyes. "Of course, my love!"

The sun was bright and beaming overhead in the clear, blue sky, but the cool ocean breeze provided a steady relief from the heat. Matt and Janice walked, hand in hand, topless, down the long stretch of empty sand.

After casually traversing several yards in content silence, Matt finally spoke. "Honey... if you could change one thing about me, what would it be?"

Janice immediately began chuckling. "What?! Nothing!" She laughed loudly at the seemingly ridiculous question. "You're perfect, baby. I swear. It's almost annoying!"

Matt's cheeks blushed. "Aww... thanks. I'm sure not perfect though."

"You're perfect for me." Janice smiled.

The couple continued walking, letting their toes frolic in the receding wave breaks.

"What about me?" Janice asked after a silent moment. "What would you change about me?"

"You? Oh... Just one thing." Matt said, flatly.

Janice's smile cracked. "Oh! U-uh... Okay." She blinked in mild, self conscious confusion. "Is it... my hair? I looked up your fantasy fuck, Gina, online, I noticed she was a brunette. You want me to change my hair color?"

"No." Matt said simply as he casually continued to stroll.

"Oh..." she blinked, looking down. "I can't imagine it's these!" Janice chuckled, pressing her hands into her giant breasts. "Have they finally gotten too big for you?"

Matt tilted his head back with grin as he replied. "Nope."

Janice's growing frustration was starting to show. Her brow was furrowed when she nearly shouted. "Well, what is it then?!"

Matt stopped in his tracks. His hand dove into his pocket as turned to face her. Janice's frustration melted into confusion as she watched Matt lower himself to one knee before her.

"Janice Paige, the only thing I want to change about you..." Matt said reaching forward with a small, velvet ring box. "...is your last name."

Janice gasped. Her eyes beheld the brilliant sparkling ring nestled in it's soft cradle. "Ohmygod... is that-?" she breathed. "Oh! My! God! MATTHEW!!"

"Will you marry me, Janice?"

A high pitched squeal of joyful surprise sounded from Janice that actually drowned out the crashing waves nearby, detectable all the way to the beach house.

"YES!!!"" Janice leapt onto Matt, toppling him over into the sand. "ONE HUNDRED PERCENT: YES!! FOREVER!!"

Matt laughed under the joyful onslaught of Janice's squeezing embrace and barrage of kisses.

A passing breeze carried the sound of more excited cheering to the couple as they looked up to see Kendra and Tracy waving happily from the deck of the distant beach house.

"Were they in on this too?!" Janice exclaimed.

Matt nodded with a proud grin. "Your mom too!" he answered. "She's the one who helped me pick out the ring."

Janice gasped as she slipped the gorgeous engagement ring on her finger. "This... this... oh, Matty! I know this ring! I've loved it ever since I first saw it! I never DREAMED I'd actually be wearing it, though!" Her eyes welled up with tears. "You're amazing, darling! I love you SO much!!"

"I love you too, baby." Matt said with a grin. "I'm going to make you the happiest woman on the planet!"

"I already AM!"

The two shared a prolonged kiss and loving embrace on the shifting sands.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

The three women squealed in a high pitched tone together as they ogled the sparkling engagement ring up on the deck in the light of the lowering sun.

"What are you doing down there!?" Kendra called down from the elevated beach deck.

"I'm building us a bonfire for tonight!" Matt called out as he hoisted a tall, dry stack of driftwood to a safe distance from the house.

"Oh! YAY! Just like camping!!" Tracy cheered.

"Except WAY bigger!" Matt exclaimed with a maniacal laugh.

When all the logs and the long pieces of driftwood had been assembled in to a tipi shaped stack, it stood taller than Matt.

"Okay! That takes care of the mood lighting for this evening." Matt said as brushed the sand off his hands, trotting up the wooden stairs leading to the back deck. "I wonder if there's anything special for dinner tonight? Hmm, like in that extra cooler we brought?"

Janice blinked at Matt, a smile of curious excitement growing on her face. "What ELSE could there possibly be?!"

Matt brought forth a small red igloo cooler and opened the lid with showman like flourish. "Ta-daaa!"

The women were delighted when they peered inside to see four large lobsters and four thick cuts of ribeye steak on ice.

"Hope everyone is cool with Surf n' Turf!" Matt grinned.

"My favorite!!" Janice exclaimed.

Matt attended to the lobsters in the kitchen while Kendra and Tracy kept an eye on the grilling steaks.

The meal turned out deliciously. Even Bubsy got to enjoy a delicacy in the form of a large, grilled filet of salmon, which he eagerly gorged on with purring satisfaction.

"Kendra, your birthday is in August too, right?" Tracy asked.

Kendra nodded. "It's near the end of the month. I just had to come out here a celebrate with my homegirl." she smiled, stroking Janice's arm, affectionately.

"I'm so glad you did!" Janice answered. "You helped make this the best birthday I've ever had!"

The sky was still bright with vibrant warm colors, growing darker and cooler before the first stars of night appeared. Everyone thoroughly enjoyed their meal and the company. The darkening evening had a warm, palpable, celebratory sense of friendship flowing between everyone.

"Let's do another molly!" Kendra exclaimed.

"Okay!" Tracy replied, quickly.

Janice gave an awkward smile. "Uhh... I think I'll sit this session out. Last time I had a headache the whole day after."

"Yeah... I probably shouldn't either." Matt replied. "I'm about to get this fire started. Safety first!" he winked, taking a long pull of his beer.

Kendra and Tracy clinked their glasses and washed their pills down with the last bit of their cocktail.

Janice watched the beautiful sunset colors reflecting off of the clouds with a sense of deep contentment bordering on giddy happiness. She tightened her loving embrace around Matt's bicep as they stood in the sand before the large wooden pyramid.

With a flick of his wrist, Matt tossed a burning book of matches through the air towards the lighter fluid soaked stack of wood. A roaring flash ignited at the core of the wooden pyramid as flames rushed forth. Soon, an enormous cone of fire was burning brightly in the middle of the empty beach.

Kendra and Tracy's dilated pupils took in the towering flame with hypnotic awe.

"I feel like hippy dancing." Kendra announced, bouncing slightly to an unheard rhythm. "Matty put some music on!"

A rollicking barrage of drums blasted from the speaker's cone in a uptempo, primal rhythm.

Kendra immediately latched to the beat with her body movement, dancing with an increased intensity. Her undulations causing her giant brown breasts to shake wildly in her string bikini.

Tracy couldn't help but to join in to the dance once the music started playing. Her own swimsuit barely withstanding the wild bouncing of her enormous tits.

Janice gave Matt a bright smile as she joined her friends, dancing with joyful abandon in the light of the flames.

Their bodies in exuberant motion silhouetted before the fire held Matt in an enthralled, erotic trance. He watched, transfixed as their softness poured out of their bikinis, wobbling and bouncing, until their tops were eventually rendered useless.

The women assisted each other out of their string wear tops, followed naturally by their minuscule bottoms.

"C'mon, honey!" Janice exclaimed, beckoning him by pulling an invisible rope between them. Matt grinned, playing along with the pantomime, as he was 'pulled' towards her, his bobbing dick leading the way. Her gorgeous, sparkling eyes gazed lovingly into his as their bodies met and embraced. He felt her hands glide down his bare back to the hem of his swim trunks. Janice's nimble fingers undid the knot at the front of his shorts, loosening the waist band.

As Matt began to move his body to the music with Janice, his trunks slid off his waist into the sand.

Four naked bodies danced before the fire, laughing and howling into the night. Tracy and Kendra's skin had a sheen of sweat from their primal exertion, allowing themselves to be carried away by the music and the chemicals. Janice and Matt were hand in hand, spinning as they laughed together.

"Woo! I'm getting dizzy!" Janice said, pausing her movements to catch her breath.

"I could dance all night long!!" Tracy called out to the night sky.

"Hydrate!" Matt barked. "Water! Don't forget!"

"Ooo! Yes, daddy!" Kendra cooed. "I like it when you get bossy! It's so rare!"

Janice took a seat next to Matt on a spread out beach towel as Kendra and Tracy continued their frolicking before the flames.

The couple cuddled, contently watching the fire slowly burn down for a long while before Janice's yawns became too frequent to ignore.

"I'm tired." she quietly spoke in Matt's ear. "I wanna go lay down in bed next to my fiancé!"

Matt grinned, reveling in his new title. He raised her left hand to press to his lips.

"Ladies..." Matt spoke to Tracy and Kendra as he rose to his feet. "I'm taking the 'Birthday Bride To-Be' to bed."

"Goodnight, you two lovebirds!" Tracy cooed, swaying her hips.