All Comments on 'The Year of The Rooster Ch. 05'

by evensteven

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Hot

Hot story well done and well written. Ignore the baptists who don't like this type of story but must read it and criticize it. YOu even tell them what to expect and still they read it and beat up on it. Give me a brake. Grow up and get a life.

simjim100simjim100about 18 years ago
Hot stuff

Great stroke story and well written. Not often you get both. Love it when everybody lives happily/lustfully ever after. I'm going to read your other stories now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Next chapter???

I had hoped to see this evolve into Steve's fucking his wife's friend after being sucked by her. And, you left out any of the Mai-Ling story line development. What did she do with Steve? What did she do with Robert when he discovered the size of Mai-Ling's "clit?" Did Robert and Steve fuck Mai Ling or vice-versa? BTW, as I understand it, according to a good friend who lived in Thailand for many years, people like Mai-Ling are known as "Lady-boys" not "girly-boys" and one spells voracious with an o not an "e." I hope you add chapters with my suggested/requested plots!

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Great title

What a great title for such a chickenshit story.

Arm52Arm52almost 3 years ago

Ending was better then I expected, but a continuation for a few more chapters would be nice!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Anonymous SQUEALED: "Ignore the baptists who don't like this type of story but must read it and criticize it."

I am a born again atheist. I hate (not "don't like") stories about emasculated men and their cheap whore wives, drugging people without their consent, and vile authors who put swill like this in Loving Wives where it does not belong.

No, I didn't read a word of any of it. No need for me to do so. And yes I will criticize this degenerate trash. I don't need to be a murderer to know that murder is wrong.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous