The Yearbook Pt. 01

Story Info
Asian Woman meets and unknowingly fucks son's Classmate.
3.5k words
4.37
16.7k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was late in the afternoon when Betsy drove into the Colony Estates complex. She took another quick glance at the invitation, then started scanning the house numbers on Granada Avenue for the party address. LaTryce, one of her co-workers, had invited her to her new niece's christening party. It was mainly a family gathering but certain family friends were invited.

Betsy had no trouble finding the location as the house and yard were decorated with white and yellow crepe paper and balloons. She had to park well down the block, and as she walked up to the house, her friend saw her and came out to meet her with a hug and kiss.

"Betsy, you made it...welcome to my parents' home. Let me introduce you to my family."

LaTryce walked Betsy through the living room, and into the kitchen where her mother was preparing food for the barbecue.

"Mom, this is my best friend from work, Betsy, and Betsy, this is my Mom, Earline."

Earline paused from her food prep, "Oh, so nice of you to come. This is a special, special day for us. You must be that Filipino girl LaTryce is always talking about."

Betsy nodded, "Yes, actually Japanese-Filipina. My family is from Hawaii."

Earline nodded, Yes, and you are as pretty as she said...LaTryce, you take Betsy around and introduce her to all the cousins and your sisters. Betsy, if you need anything while you're here, let us know. Mi casa es su casa, okay?"

Betsy nodded, "Thanks Earline. You have such a nice house. Do you need any help with the food?"

"Oh, so nice of you to offer...I think we got it. You just get yourself something to drink and enjoy yourself...I love that pretty white dress and your shoes...very stylish. Watch out for some of these young guys...LaTryce, keep an eye on her."

They all laughed, and Betsy replied, "Thanks for the warning...I'll be careful."

Betsy was wearing a short, white lace skater's dress and white slide sandals and turned a lot of heads as she made the rounds meeting and greeting. There must've been 50 or 60 people at the party, a mixture of very old, very young, and everything in between, and most in attendance were African American.

The children were having fun with a piñata in a corner of the yard, supervised by a group of young guys. Betsy noticed one of the guys when he had to quickly duck to avoid a swinging stick in the hands of an aggressive 8 year-old.

"LaTryce, who is that guy, white t-shirt, jeans, almost got hit in the head just now?"

"Oh, that's my sister's son, Carlos, or as we call him, Carlito. He's going to community college...father is Mexican...good looking kid, huh?"

"He is." Betsy couldn't take her eyes off him. He was strikingly handsome, appeared to be in his early 20s, average height with shoulder length, straight black hair kept in place with a red bandana, and he had a lean, muscular build with a lot of tattoos on his arms.

"So what's with the ink? Is he in a gang?"

LaTryce shrugged, "Who knows...he got in trouble a few years ago and did some county time. He was in a stolen car with some friends and the cops found guns and dope in the car. He's working full time at some box store and taking classes at the JC...wants to do heating and air conditioning."

As if his ears were burning, Carlos glanced over at LaTryce and Betsy and smiled. Betsy looked familiar to him, but he couldn't place her.

After dinner was served, LaTryce and her family cleaned up a bit while a disk jockey set up his music. Betsy saw that Carlos and one of his cousins was tasked with bartender duty and decided to try to get to know him. She made eye contact, then took a stool at the end of the makeshift bar.

Carlos came right over, "Hello, what can I get for you, pretty lady?"

"Hi Carlos, can you get me a margarita?"

"Coming right up...how'd you know my name?"

"Your auntie told me...we work together, and she invited me."

Carlos laughed, "Well, I'm so glad she did...one margarita coming up."

For the next couple of hours, Betsy sat at the bar, nursing margaritas and making small talk with Carlos and the other bartender. When a The DJ put Marvin Gaye's "Sexual Healing" on, Carlos asked her to dance.

They started out with discretion, continuing with their chat, but by the time the song ended, Betsy had drawn him in close. When "Unchained Melody" began to play, she pressed herself against him, and moaned when she felt his erection and hand on her ass. As the song ended she whispered, "Can we get outta here?"

Carlos nodded, "Yeah, say your thank yous and good nights and meet me at the Circle K on the corner. I got an apartment nearby...we can go there. Give me about ten minutes so it doesn't look too obvious."

Betsy found La Tryce to say, "Good night," and all, and, as she walked her out, she commented on Betsy and Carlos dancing together, "You know people noticed you two. His mother was giving you a major stink eye...she thought you were one of the young girls from the block, and she was surprised when I told her your real age. She thinks she knows you from somewhere. I'm definitely gonna hear about it."

Betsy tried to shrug it off, "I know...but you know how these young guys are...all hormones and testosterone."

LaTryce wasn't going to let Betsy off the hook so easily, "Well, you seemed to enjoy it when he grabbed your ass."

Betsy giggled at that, "Good night Mom...thanks again for everything," As she was walking out, she turned and asked, "You saw that?"

"Yeah I did, and so did his mom...she's kinda pissed."

Betsy arrived at the Circle K and waited for 10, then 15 minutes, and Carlos finally showed up, apologetic.

"Sorry, I had kind of a hard time getting away. My mother saw us dancing and gave me the third degree about embarrassing her.

Betsy shook her head..."Yeah, I guess we got noticed. LaTryce picked up on it too and said something to me. So where are we going?"

"I live at the Quiet Creek Apartments...about three miles from here. Can you follow me?"

Betsy nodded, "Near the college, I know where that is...yeah, I'll follow you."

Betsy knew all about the Quiet Creek...there was nothing quiet about it. It was always in the news for drug busts, shootings, fights, and loud parties. As she and Carlos drove into the parking area, she saw several men hanging out, drinking, and there was a strong odor of burning marijuana in the air.

As they walked to the apartment, Carlos commented, "Pretty quiet tonight for a Saturday; that means the cops may have been by a couple times to cool shit down."

They went up a flight of stairs and Carlos unlocked the door to 142B, entered and flipped on the lights. Betsy removed her sandals when she entered. The apartment was a studio, small, but nice and tidy with a kitchenette and breakfast bar, half size refrigerator, and a bathroom. There were a couple of what appeared to be built in bookcases on the far wall and some wood paneling, and a small sofa and coffee table were on the opposite side of the room. A small TV set sat on a coffee table by the sofa.

Betsy took it all in and smiled, "This is nice, but where do you sleep?"

Carlos walked over to the bookcases, reached to the top of the wood paneling, and said, "Behold, instant bed," as he pulled down a twin size Murphy bed."

Betsy laughed, "Oh, that is so cool...never saw one like that except in the movies when people get folded up in them. Can I use your bathroom?"

Carlos nodded, "Of course...right over there; let me get you a fresh towel."

Betsy sat down on the toilet and urinated. When she finished she wetted a washcloth and wiped her genitals. It had been 3 weeks since her last waxing, and her pubic hair had grown back out just far enough to give her pussy a shadow. As she was checking herself out in the mirror, she cursed, "Fuck...shoulda done someting about that. He's gonna think I'm trashy."

When she returned to the living room, she saw that Carlos was seated on the sofa and had placed a bottle of tequila and a couple of shot glasses on the coffee table.

Betsy grabbed the bottle, took a couple of quick gulps, "Thanks, I needed that," then straddled his left leg, wrapped her arms around his neck and shoulders, and they kissed...she was grinding her cunt and clitoris on Carlos's thigh while he fumbled with the zipper on her dress.

With the dress off, Carlos paused and stood, "Gonna get the bed ready for us."

He put a clean sheet, extra pillow, and blanket on the bed and motioned for Betsy to join him. They were kneeling together, kissing on the mattress when Carlos unhooked her bra and tossed it on the floor, "Damn, look at those nice little titties...nipples are hard, tight, and ripe, gonna enjoy those."

Betsy moaned from the tingle as he fondled her small breasts and sucked her nipples. She unbuckled his belt and unzipped and opened his trousers. He wasn't wearing underwear, and his erection sprang out at her...he was big, much bigger than she expected as she grasped his shaft.

"You like that Betsy...like that big cock?"

"Oh yeah, I like...what you gonna do to me with that?"

"I'm gonna fuck you, fuck that Asian pussy gangsta style, but first you gotta work for it...show me how bad you want it. You like to dance and shake your ass for me?"

"Yeah, I'll fucking dance for you, dance my ass off..."

Carlos got up and put on some rap, then layed back down on the bed while Betsy started to move. Her left hand was in her white lace panties while she played with her nipples. Her eyes were on his penis and testicles as she danced; he was at least eight inches and thick. Though he was light skinned for an Afro-Mexican, his cock and scrotal sack were dark, almost black, and he was uncircumcised. He was stroking his cock as he watched her, then gestured for her to take off her panties.

Betsy turned away from him, and teasingly pulled her panties down over her ass and then back up again a few times. When she finally removed them she hooked the waistband with her big toe, then shot her panties toward the bed. Carlos caught them and smiled as he gave a sniff test while Betsy continued to show off her heart shaped ass, patting herself and occasionally parting her cheeks.

Now Carlos was gesturing for her to turn around...he wanted to see that pussy, and Betsy obliged him, moving closer and thrusting her hips at him while some anonymous female rapped "Tight pussy, right pussy, fuck me all night pussy."

Betsy thought to herself, "Oh yeah, that's right, nigga gonna fuck my pussy all night, all right."

She was in his face now, aggressively offering her sex to him and shuddered when he ran his finger along her slit.

Carlos felt her wetness, "Nice, love that crew cut look, and those big pussy lips...show me your clit, girl."

Betsy placed her left foot on the bed, next to Carlos' pillow and pulled back on her thick labia and clitoral hood, exposing the dark, pink tip. Her clitoris was large for a petite woman, and she gasped and whimpered when Carlos toyed with it.

"Oh just look at you, so big and so sensitive...bet you want me to lick that for you...come closer."

Betsy knelt down next to Carlos and felt his tongue and lips on her clit. When he began to finger fuck her, she collapsed onto the bed, pushed her cunt into his face, and took his cock in her mouth. Both lovers were grunting and thrusting as they used their mouths on each other's sex.

Carlos had his tongue in her pussy, and his nose in her ass while Betsy grinded her clit on his jaw. She shuddered when she felt his finger on her anus, then gasped, "Ugggghh, oh God, fuck," when he penetrated her.

Betsy quickly turned and straddled Carlos, positioning his penis at her wet orifice, she rocked back and took him all the way in with a downward thrust of her pelvis.

Betsy moaned as they kissed...she hadn't had a cock like that in quite some time, and he was fucking her hard.

As they fucked, Carlos began whispering in her ear, Damn girl, you are tight...squeeze my cock with that pussy." Betsy contracted her pelvic muscles as best she could, but he was big, and she was hardly able to grasp him the way he was fucking her.

Carlos kept up the the dirty talk, "Bitch, you like that? Like that black cock in that tight pussy?"

"Oh yeah...love the way it's fucking me, I wanna pray to your cock...it's my God...ooooh."

Carlos went back to Betsy's anus with his finger, pressing it as her thrust into her, "You ever take a man in your ass girl? Have a big cock fill your ass with cum?"

"Yeah...you can have my ass if you want it, but first cum inside my pussy...put a baby in me mother fucker."

Carlos flipped Betsy onto her back and began to pound her mercilessly. She wrapped her legs tightly around his muscular waist and locked her feet while clawing at the sheets. She was on the verge of an orgasm when she felt his finger in her ass. That pushed her over the top, and she convulsed and cried out as her climax swept over her body.

The two lovers maintained their embrace and dozed off in each other's arms. Betsy was sound asleep when she felt Carlos' cock rubbing along her anal cleft...he wanted more, and, still in dream land, she obliged, raising her leg as he entered her from behind. He fondled her breast while they fucked, and it wasn't long before she felt his hot sperm spurt against her cervix. His cock was still inside her when she fell back asleep.

Betsy awoke when the morning sun began to stream through the window. She felt slightly hung over and could hear Carlos in the shower.

She smiled, thinking, "I really needed that...damn, that was a good fuck."

She wrapped herself in the bed sheet and got up, noticing the bookcase and several pictures. They were of Carlos, mostly family stuff, and a high school graduation portrait. Then she saw it, a yearbook from Woodrow Wilson High School.

"I'll be Goddamned, we have this book."

She took it from the shelf and paged through to the senior pictures, finding her son, Robert's, entry. Obviously Carlos was a student at the high school and she began wondering, "Could they have known each other?"

As she paged through the book, Carlos came out of the shower.

Oh, I see you found my freshman yearbook...don't know why I keep that stupid thing."

Betsy looked up, "Show me your picture...I bet you were really cute."

Carlos laughed, "Guys aren't cute, they're handsome and macho."

He took the book and flipped the pages to the swim team, and pointing to a skinny kid in the first row he said, "That's me...only picture of me in that book. I was sick when they took the freshman homeroom pictures."

Betsy looked at the photograph, it was of the freshman and junior varsity boys' swim team. Carlos was one of the smallest kids on the team, and he had changed quite a bit, but what was on her mind was not the image of Carlos standing in the front row in his speedo, it was her son Robert, who was a senior, standing with the varsity. There was a second photograph of him, diving into the pool at the start of a race. She remembered that like it was yesterday...the picture had appeared in the newspaper, and she bought a print from the photographer. She never missed a swim meet or water polo game when her son was competing.

"So you were on the swim team?"

Carlos nodded, "Yeah, all four years. I could hardly swim when the coach approached me about trying out, and by the end of the season, I was actually winning some races. By senior year, I was conference champ in the butterfly."

Betsy smiled, thinking, "Robert did the butterfly too, and he was also a conference champion."

She then pointed to the picture of the coach, Pat Smith, recalling a brief affair she had with her son's coach, "Did you like Coach Smith?"

"Yeah, I really did...too bad what happened with him."

Betsy raised an eyebrow, "What happened to Coach Smith?"

"They fired him...he got involved with one of the girls on the team my senior year. The only reason he didn't go to jail is because she refused to testify against him."

Betsy shook her head, "Too bad...I really liked him," she smiled recalling the night he drove her to his favorite lovers lane at the train tracks and fucked her on the hood of his Corvette as the midnight train passed by.

Without giving it much thought, Betsy pointed to her son's picture, "Did you know this kid?"

Carlos nodded, "Oh yeah sure did. He was our team captain...showed me how to do a lot in the water. He was a good guy, unlike some of the other seniors."

Betsy smiled and took a deep breath, "Carlos, that's my son...I'm Bobby Marion's mom."

Carlos took the book from Betsy and looked, first at her, then at the book, then back at her..."Yeah, I remember you. You were at all the meets. When I first saw you, I thought you were his girlfriend."

Betsy laughed, "No, not girlfriend, mother...I was pretty young when he was born."

Carlos had a look of incredulity on his face, "I gotta tell you, us kids used to talk about you. I still remember you would wear those white shorts and different spaghetti tops...always in the sun with your shoes off, so sexy."

Betsy shook her head and nodded, "Good Lord...So you talked about me? Tell me about that."

"Well, you know how guys are. I remember one time watching you talking to coach, and we were wondering if you two were fucking...he was always after the pretty teachers. Anyway, we used to speculate about you two...I know he was probably interested. My mom even picked up on it."

Betsy laughed, then lied, "No, I was not involved with your coach. I was happily married at the time."

Carlos didn't seemed convinced, "Okay, whatever you say." He then turned the pages to the freshman basketball team and pointed to a picture of a tall, thin balck kid.

"See this kid? That's my cousin Cedric. Your son Bobby was about to kick his ass once when someone ratted him out for saying something crude about you."

Betsy smiled, "Well, that's not very nice...what did he say?"

"Oh, just the usual guy talk...something about you sucking his dick. Anyway, Bobby had him by the neck...scared the shit outta him."

Carlos paused for a moment, "Damn, I just spent the night with Bobby Marion's mom...she sucked my cock and fucked me, and it was great."

Betsy agreed, "Yes, it was fabulous...you made me cum so hard. You gotta great cock, but I'm not sure I can see you again."

Carlos shook his head, "No, I will be discreet...you can trust me. I wanna see you again...wanna fuck that tight pussy, lick that big clit, wanna give you a bath with my tongue...you know loved what we did...and we gotta do more, don't let it end."

Betsy got up, and still naked, she went over to the breakfast bar, and bent over, giving Carlos one final glimpse of her ass and pussy. Taking a pen out of her purse, she wrote her telephone number on a napkin, "Okay, here's my number...call me. I guess I do want to see you again..."

With that, she put her dress on, stuffed her bra and panties in her purse, and was out the door. As she drove home she smiled and thought to herself, "Gonna have to get back to using my butt plugs...this young guy wants my ass."

Then Betsy thought back on Coach Smith...she had so much fun with him, such a shame, but she knew he would some day get in trouble. At the time she was seeing him, he was married, and was involved with at least two other women that she knew of...both were married.

As she drove back to her house, she pondered what she was getting herself into, and she knew it could be dangerous...she knew she would likely be enslaved by Carlos' penis...she knew he would probably talk about his conquest, and none of that mattered. She was down for it all.