The Yellow Book Fantasies Ch. 05

Story Info
Chad reunites with an old friend... He learns she's changed.
1.3k words
2.88
4.3k
00

Part 5 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/25/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story begins in 2009. It was my senior year of high school. This story is not your typical boy-meets-girl story. In fact, it does not get there until much later. Her name is Fancy. This is her story.

In my last year of high school, I had two classes with Fancy, whom I did not know that much. We sat on different sides of the classroom. We had different sets of friends. However, on the rare occasion that she crossed over to my side of the world, or I would hear her voice, she had a bubbly, friendly demeanor. She was shorter than me, with a busty chest, and a pretty smile. What brought us together was... you guessed it. My love for writing. She read some of my work.

"You're a little freak, are you, Chad?" She said.

I shrugged sheepishly. We eventually became friends. Except for the occasional cleavage peek, I had little to no sexual feelings or lust for her. That was all about to change.

Fancy read my stories as a high school horn dog regularly. I got amused by how much she got taken aback by my material. I read her facial expression as she was reading. It was like she was innocent.

"Chad, you could do this stuff for real," She said, impressed.

Looking back at it, they were not that good.

"Thanks," I replied.

I thought about her (and other girls that I showed my early work to). It was like that side of their mind was not activated yet. It intrigued me.

After we graduated high school, she went to college in another city while I stayed in town. Due to social media, we stayed in touch. A few years later, I was a junior in college going to the library, when I saw her...

It wasn't much. She had on sweatpants and a hoodie from our old high school. But there was something about her. She was more confident, more womanly. I could tell there was a metamorphosis in her. She waved to me from her seat in the computer lab.

"Miss Fancy. What's up, girl?" I said, with a warm smile.

"Hey, Chad." We hugged shortly. In that embrace, I felt her softness and smelled a beautiful scent to her in those few seconds. I had every intention to go to the library to study that day, but something distracted me as I looked at her breasts peeking through that hoodie.

"So, you go here now?" I said.

"Yeah, transferred," She said.

"Word? Welcome. What'd you transfer for?" I questioned, tilting my head.

"Yeah, law."

"Damn, I figured you'd be a lawyer. All them times in government class... my God," I joked. She smiled.

"Still writing?" She asked.

"Always," I said, smiling. Every little thing she did was more attractive now than before. We spent an hour talking, laughing, and catching up. Before I knew it, it was time for my next class. I looked at her face. She licked her lips. I wanted her to do one last thing before I left...

"Can you lick your lips for me?" I said, semi-embarrassed of my fetish. She knew of it. After a few seconds, she quickly licked them.

"Slowly..." I said, increasingly hornier, as my penis got hard.

And she did, beginning my lust for the woman I called Miss Fancy.

She would send me pictures of her lips every so often. One day on campus, I felt a vibration in my pants.

"From miss_fancy"

I opened the message. It was a close up of her red glossed lips with some of her cleavage showing as well. My penis instantly twitched in arousal.

"Damn," I said to myself. I felt bold. I typed back on my iPhone:

"Sexy. You know you my girl, right? Can you send me a cleavage pic?"

Not long after that, another vibration.

"From miss_fancy"

I again opened it. It was her beautiful breasts bending over teasing me. Along with the message:

"You're horny, are you?"

I typed back, sitting down on a bench by the library...

"What if I said yes?"

I felt another vibration in my pants.

"From miss_fancy"

I opened it a third time. My penis was hard. I tried my damnedest to control it. The message said:

"Look behind you."

She caressed my chest, kissed me, and said:

"You want me?"

"Hell yeah," I said back, in a deeper voice than usual.

"Fuck me." She said.

"Shit, ain't got to tell me twice." I led her by the hand and walked quickly.

Still erect, I knew just where to take her. And it was right by my next class at the time.

"I know just where to go. Consider this a really fast tour." I said, looking at her, then her breasts. After I showed her the fountains on campus, we finally arrived at our destination, which was the oldest building on campus. My class was on the third floor. The elevator to said class was in the building next to it. As soon as we entered the elevator...

"Have you ever fucked in here before?"

I looked at her and shook my head no. She stopped the elevator. She put down her bag calmly and took off her top, revealing her flesh colored bra. She bent down on her knees and began to unbuckle my pants, feeling my bulge as they went down. She quickly pulled down my boxer briefs, grabbing my penis playfully. She moaned as her red lips went around my erection, sucking slowly and sensually.

"Oh, God. Didn't know you had that in you." I said, smiling. She left a trail of beautiful saliva on my penis. She giggled, as she took her bra off, showing her bountiful breasts.

"There's a lot you don't know about me," she said flirtatiously, touching my face.

"This is true. Come here," I said. I kissed her aggressively in short bursts, while groping her breasts voraciously. I worked my way down to her neck. Her breathing quickened. She was now breathing from her mouth. She moaned slightly, causing me to breathe quicker. My hands crept down her pants as I suckled on her breasts. As I felt it, her dripping vagina seemingly got wetter by the touch. I unbuckled her pants. She pulled them down quickly. She said softly to me...

"Fuck me."

I looked in her eyes as I fondled her. She sucked my fingers slowly. I entered her with all the want in my body.

"Ugh. Fuck me."

She moaned rhythmically with each penetration as I groped her breasts again like a hungry animal.

"Ugh. Ugh. Oh, fuck. Damn, you really wanted me."

I said nothing. I answered with more powerful strokes. She fought the urge to moan louder. I shushed her with my finger, of which she sucked. I looked at her face as I was penetrating her, slowly. Her face looked so beautiful. It looked so unadulterated. I looked at her breasts hopping up and down. By the second, I could feel it. I quickened my pace.

"Ooh, yeah. Ooh, yeah," She moaned.

"I'm coming."

"On my tits. Do it on my tits," She said, getting on her knees. She put her breasts together as I shot my seed.

I looked at her, putting on her clothes. She looked at me, pulling up my pants.

"Wait. One more thing," She said. She kissed my penis, leaving a red lip mark. "Just saying thanks." She smiled.

Five minutes later...

We were outside my classroom.

"So... question. Where'd you get all of that from?" I tilted my head.

"Well, let's just say I finally got comfortable in college," She said.

"Ooh! Do tell!" I said, suddenly interested.

"You haven't changed at all, have you?" I laughed.

"Well..."

The door opened to my next class.

"Duty calls. I'll see you later."

She kissed me on the cheek quickly.

"Bye, Chad."

I walked into the classroom still with that lip mark on me, thinking about her.

This was a story of a relationship, a friendship, that was unique just to us. I didn't see it at first. She didn't see it either at first. However, what matters is... we both saw it together. I saw her beauty. She discovered her sexual side. This was not your typical boy-meets-girl story. This was Miss Fancy's story.