The Yellow Pages Girl Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had a point, and I could see the reasoning of what she was saying. It also dawned on me, that there were times when I would have fucked just about anyone with a hard cock, just to remember what it felt like to have one inside me. In fact, I would probably have paid money for a good seeing-to! So, I was hardly in a position to take the moral high ground. My initial shock gave way to curiosity.

"I take it this is how you met the couple you told me about?"

"Yeah, I made quite a bit of money out of that one. They paid me double my normal fee. The funny thing is, I enjoyed it so much, I would have done it for nothing!"

"Gem, do you mind me asking like, how often do you get booked, I mean..."

She understood what I was asking. "If I'm lucky, I'll get one booking a week on average. One month, I managed to double my normal take-home pay. With some decent pictures, I could do that every month, I reckon."

"That photo is pretty awful, you know," I said, looking at the profile again. "It's really not doing you any favours."

"Hmm, I struggled with that. I took it myself, with a Polaroid, then scanned the photo. I tried to upload it as a bitmap, and it took over an hour."

The penny dropped. "Ahh, hence the digital camera?"

Gemma put her hand on mine and kissed my cheek. "Exactly. I would love you to take some really nice, sexy photos of me. Would you do that for me... please?"

I couldn't help but give a little laugh. "You know what, Gem, this has been a seriously weird week. I got laid by a nice guy on Friday night. On Sunday, I ended up getting my pussy waxed - against my will, I might add - and visited a sex shop and a lingerie shop. Then I slept with my female roommate, who just happens to also be my boss. Oh, and who is also planning on seducing the hotel receptionist for a threesome."

I put my serious face on. "But I think taking revealing photos of you, to help you work as an escort, is taking our relationship a bit too far."

Gemma's face dropped and suddenly looked dejected. But I couldn't keep it up and burst out laughing.

"Like you said, go with the flow. What are you planning on wearing? The basque?"

"That was what I had in mind, for starters," she replied, and went over to her suitcase and pulled out the bag from the lingerie store. "Will you do me up again, please?" she asked with a cute smile.

A few minutes later, she was dressed in her scarlet and black basque with matching panties and black stockings. The effect was quite stunning... she really looked bloody sexy, and I would have cheerfully taken her to bed there and then.

"My face can't be in any of the photos, obviously... which is why I got this," she said, holding up the cat mask. I'd wondered why she'd bought that at the time; now I understood.

I'd always liked photography, but my subject matter had always been the normal stuff, so I was going to have to learn how to take erotic pictures as I went along. First, I tried using the flash, but the pictures came out looking very harsh. I turned the flash off, then went round and switched on every light in the room and took a couple more. They looked much softer and more natural.

Gemma proved to be a good model, striking various sexy poses: standing up, leaning against the wardrobe; reclining on the bed; on all fours, with the basque pushing her boobs toward the camera.

I finally got her to stand and then bend at right angles from her waist. I got a lovely shot from a low angle, which really showed off her shapely stockinged legs and peachy bottom.

After I'd taken about twenty photos, we decided to sit down and review them. We went through them, deleting all the rubbish ones, until we were left with about six fairly good ones.

"We need to choose three for the profile page. Which ones do you think, Char?"

"I think we should choose one that shows all of you, one which highlights your boobs and one which shows off your legs," I suggested.

We transferred them all across to the computer and looked at them on the bigger screen. The one where Gemma was on all fours was good, showing off her tits very nicely. The basque had dropped slightly, allowing the very top of her areolae to appear in view. A second, with her reclining on the bed, one knee raised and legs slightly parted, also looked very sexy, with her in her cat mask. I also really liked the one I'd taken with her on all fours but thought it could be improved.

"Gem, let's redo that one. This time, pull your knickers up, so they go in between your lips a bit. That will be a nice little tease, don't you think?"

She did as I suggested, and I fired off a number of frames, from slightly different angles and distances. I had nearly finished, when I was compelled to run my finger back and forth along her slit, pushing the flimsy fabric further into her pussy.

Gemma groaned as I did this and wiggled her hips from side to side. Easing the fabric to one side, I slid my finger inside her, and found her deliciously wet. I worked my finger round in little circles, gathering her moisture at her opening. I then pressed the panties back into place... in moments, there was a damp patch forming on the gusset, the exact shape of her pussy opening.

I could feel moisture exuding from my own slit... I really wanted to stop taking pictures and run my tongue up and down the length of her puss.

"Don't move!" I said, repeating the shots and moving in for one really detailed close-up. I then got her to lie on her back with her legs wide apart and got a couple of equally seductive shots of her scarlet knickers, pulled up between her pussy lips, with a delicious-looking dark stain on them.

Gemma took off the mask and we reviewed the latest batch on the computer. I was right -- the one of her kneeling, with the bit of dampness on her knickers was exciting. You could just make out the outline of her pussy lips. It was seriously hot!

Gemma went into the profile settings and deleted the original picture, selected the three photos and after choosing the 'reclining' one as the main picture, started the upload process. We waited as the thermometer bar gradually moved across the screen until it finally showed 'complete'.

"I'd better disconnect this now, or the hotel phone bill's going to be horrendous," Gemma said. "Shit. We should really have done that while we were taking the pictures. Oh well."

With that, she closed down the comms screen and shut the laptop.

"There is something else about that site," she said. "There's a sort of private photo gallery attached to your profile, where you can put more revealing pictures. The thing is, people have to pay to view them, so I could be making money out of that, without doing a thing."

"Let me guess," I said. "You want me to take loads of pictures of you, doing all kinds of very rude things, yeah?"

"Mmm, something like that," she replied with a sly grin.

Gemma was sitting at the desk; I walked up behind her and cupped her big breasts through the basque. I bent down and breathed on her neck, then whispered in her ear, "You have to remember though, that photographers always end up making love to their models."

"I think I could possibly cope with that," she murmured, placing her hands on mine, urging me to squeeze her boobs. I took one of her hands and guided it down the front of my knickers, till her fingers contacted my moisture-laden slit.

"But first, you are going to have to reward me, for services rendered," I whispered. "I have been waiting for this all day, after all..." I moved around beside her and pushed my cotton briefs down my legs.

"My pussy needs some attention from your tongue," I urged her, guiding her face towards my heat.

"That would be my pleasure," she sighed. I put my knee up onto the desk, my hand on the back of the chair for support. With my legs apart, Gemma moved forward and trailed her tongue between my outer lips, spreading them, then moved up a little, to touch on my sensitive button. I gasped as the tip of her tongue hit the spot.

"That would make a lovely photo," I murmured. "In fact," I said, tugging on her hair to reluctantly ease her away from me. "I've got an idea. Put your mask back on."

I threw off my t-shirt, then picked up the camera and lay down on the bed, legs apart, my knees raised, with my feet just on the edge of the mattress. I drew my finger up and down between my pussy lips, then drilled it into my slick wetness. Gemma carefully positioned the mask on her face, lining the holes up with her eyes.

"Now, Gemma, please!"

Gemma did as I bade her, kneeling on the floor, her head between my legs. It was a curious juxtaposition, Gemma in her boudoir outfit, for all the world looking like a Can-Can dancer, the cat mask adding a strange degree of mystery and anonymity, and me, completely naked. It was almost like a portrayal of some mystic ritual, with me as the naked girl on some altar.

She drew a wet line up the inside of my thigh with her tongue, then slowly repeated the same action on my other leg, teasing me excruciatingly. Then her tongue circled all around the outside of my aching puss, tantalisingly close, but not yet going where I yearned for it.

She planted little kisses on my mons as she looked up into my eyes. I was so enraptured, I'd almost forgotten about the pictures. I took the camera and clicked the shutter several times, holding the camera above and to the side. I couldn't see the view screen, so I just hoped for the best.

Then suddenly, her tongue was where I needed it to be, running up and down my slit, circling around my clit, then diving into my hungry pussy hole.

I took more pictures as she drew back slightly but extended her tongue to stay connected with my clit. I held the camera close, hoping to get a close-up shot of her tongue, her masked face and my hairless pussy. I clicked away, finding it harder and harder to concentrate.

"Put your fingers in me," I breathed raggedly.

Gemma drew back, her mouth and chin glistening with my juices. Click. Then she squirmed her fingers around my entrance, coating them in my secretions, before driving two -- or was it three? -- deep inside me.

I groaned, as I felt them fill me and start to pump in and out, her knuckles grazing my g-spot on every stroke. Click, click. Faster and faster her fingers went; I could feel a flood building up inside me and used my spare hand to pull and pinch at my nipple.

Gemma innately understood my need. She shifted position, keeping her fingers working away inside me, but moved more to my side. Slowly, deliciously, she lowered her mouth down to my breast, poking her tongue out as it neared my pebble-hard nipple. Click.

Her wet tongue circled around my nub, sending shivers of excitement down to my clit; suddenly, she pursed her lips and sucked it into her mouth. I was right on the verge of coming and was struggling to keep any kind of concentration on the camera but managed to get a couple of her mouth latched onto my tit.

Then, her thumb pressed down on my clit, sawing over it as her fingers reamed in and out of my dripping cunt. Gemma suddenly nipped my tit with her teeth and sucked hard, pushing me over the edge. My hips were bucking up to meet her thrusts. I dropped the camera and grabbed her wrist, to shove her fingers deep, deep inside me, as my cunt spasmed around them and my body shuddered through the aftershocks.

When my climax finally subsided, Gemma gently eased her fingers out of me, then seductively wiped them across my lips. I instinctively opened my mouth and drew them in, circling her fingers, wet with my girl cum, with my lips and tongue, tasting myself.

"Do you like the taste of your own pussy juice?" she murmured.

"Mmm," I hummed round her fingers, which I reluctantly released from my mouth.

Gemma planted another kiss at the top of my slit, then I dragged her up onto the bed beside me. Her stockinged leg sensually slid over mine as she snuggled up to me, the smooth satin of the basque caressing my sensitive breasts.

I kissed her soft lips. "Thank you, thank you, my lovely. That was so very good. I really, really needed that," I whispered, my breathing still fast and shallow.

Gemma untangled herself from me and climbed off the bed, saying, "I need some fun, now." She went over to her suitcase and took out her toys.

"Shall I take some pictures while you play?" I asked and then suggested, "Why not take everything off, maybe just leave the stockings on? I won't be photographing your face, after all," I added, with a giggle.

"Sounds like a plan. It's a bit weird, wearing the mask. Help me out of this?" she asked, pointing at the basque.

"Mmm, would be my pleasure. I've been looking forward to unwrapping you!"

I hopped off the bed and stood behind her, unhooking all the little catches. When I'd undone the last one, I slid my hands around her sides, cupping her breasts as the garment fell to the floor. I pressed close to her back and gently massaged her boobs. I was still in awe, slightly envious even, of their size and weight and loved the way her nipples responded to my touch.

I moved my hands down over her waist to her hips and slid them under the waistband of her panties, easing them down her legs. They landed on the floor; a large wet patch was clearly visible on the gusset. I had an idea. "Don't move a muscle," I told her, then grabbed the camera.

I kicked the basque out of camera shot, then framed up a really sexy shot of her stockinged feet and lower legs, with the scarlet knickers still around her ankles. I made sure the focus was on that lovely damp patch.

"Let's just get one more," I suggested. I then pulled the knickers back up her legs, till they were almost in position.

"Now, hold them out, like you've just started taking them off, show me that wet patch!"

I clicked twice more. "Now slide them down a touch more, so I can get your stocking tops in as well." She did as I requested, and I got a few more very erotic pictures

"That will make a really sexy sequence, if we put them in the right order, don't you think?"

Gemma nodded her agreement, then took the knickers completely off. Now naked, except for her stockings, I asked her to keel on the bed on all fours again. I wanted to get some pictures of those amazing boobs, hanging down vertically.

I was right; her pendulous breasts looked incredible, hanging straight down from her ribcage, rising and falling with her breathing. Click, click.

"Stay there for a moment," I said, moving around behind her. "Now, spread your knees as much as you can." Gemma did as I asked, shuffling her knees, her big bags swaying as she moved. I began to wish I had a video camera!

I crouched down a few feet away from her, and after a bit of careful zooming and focusing, I was able to get the shot I had in mind: the backs of her thighs, her stocking tops and bare bottom, her hairless pussy, and through the gap between her legs, her magnificent, pendulous breasts.

"Now put your face on the bed, then reach round and spread for me," I directed. I was really getting into this. If someone had told me a week ago, what I'd be doing tonight, no way would I have believed them.

Gemma did as I asked. Placing her hands either side of her pussy, she pulled her cheeks apart, pulling her pussy wide open and revealing her anus. I couldn't resist; I leaned forward and ran my tongue all the way from her clit, right up to her bum hole, then licked it, like you would an ice cream. I felt it twitch under my touch and Gemma sighed. I deliberately slathered my copious saliva all around the area, then rocked back to look.

Perfect. The whole area round her cunt and arse was shiny with my spit. Click. "Keep spreading for me!"

I picked up her black dildo and pushed it well inside her wet pussy. Click. Then on impulse, I got the silver bullet vibe, switched it on, then touched it to her anus. Gemma jolted as it first touched her, then sighed as she accustomed to the sensations. I worked it round a little, then nudged the little toy an inch or so through her sphincter.

"Try not to move or squeeze, while I shoot that." I quickly took the picture, then pressed on the bullet, which immediately disappeared right inside her arse, leaving just the wire coming out through her hole. Click.

"And... relax!" Gemma exhaled with relief at being finally allowed to stop pulling her cheeks apart, then rolled over on her back.

"Mmm, I like the feel of that up my bum," she said. "That would feel good with a real cock in my cunt." She started working the fake cock in and out of her. I took a number of close shots, showing her hand holding the end of it, with it inserted various amounts.

Gemma turned up the speed of the black vibe and settled into pleasuring herself, plunging it in and out faster and faster, rubbing her clit with her other hand. I put the camera to one side; I wanted to join in.

I settled down beside her and started playing with her boobs, rolling and tweaking her nips between my thumbs and fingers, before leaning over and taking the nearest one into my mouth, teasing it with my teeth. I loved the way her areola crinkled, and the nipple pebbled as I nibbled and sucked on it.

Gemma's movements were becoming more frantic, her fingers strumming her clit, her breathing shallow and rapid as she got close. I sucked hard on her nipple and pinched the other one. Suddenly, her breathing was stuttering, and her body stiffened, her back arching off the bed.

Eyes closed and mouth partly open, she gave a series of little gasps as she came. "Ah... ah... ah..." and finally slumped down on the bed, pulling in sharp, deep breaths. I released her nipples and rocked back on my heels, just watching her as she slowly recovered. It was a shame I couldn't photograph her face, flushed and beaded with sweat; it would have been a delightful addition to the collection.

It took us both a while to recover from the excitement of our passionate activities, but eventually, we both pulled our t-shirts back on. I made us a coffee while Gemma transferred the latest batch of photos to the computer.

"Wow," I said, as Gemma clicked through them. There were a few which weren't so good or were very similar. But in the main, they had all come out well. I especially liked the creamy knickers sequence, and the one with the wire leading out of her butt hole, my saliva clearly visible around her pussy and arse.

I left her to start the uploading process and went off for a long, luxurious shower. As the warm water cascaded over me, I lathered scented shower gel all over my body, paying particular attention to my boobs and still-sensitive nipples. I felt wonderfully aware of my body and was thrilled at how responsive I had become. Not just responsive... downright fucking horny! I slid a finger between my legs and found my clit still swollen. I rather wished Gemma would come in and join me; get her busy little tongue working down there again...

Then my thoughts drifted to Hanna, and which of us would be the first to taste her... Would she lick me like Gemma had? Would Gemma fuck her with her big black dildo? I had a sudden image of Hanna's petite body straddling me, grinding her wet pussy into my face, an unseen Gemma lapping away at my cunt... Oh, the possibilities were endless!

Before I knew it, my fingers were rhythmically rubbing over my clit, my other hand squeezing and pinching my erect nipples. A moment later, I fell back against the shower wall, as another wonderful little orgasm burst through me.

I finally shut the water off and towelled my tingling body dry. I felt so alive...

When I re-emerged into the bedroom, Gemma had nearly finished uploading all the pictures. I leaned over her shoulder to look at the screen.

"Now that is a seriously hot collection," I whispered in her ear. "I just made myself come in the shower, thinking about what we might do with Hanna tomorrow..." I took her fingers and guided them between my legs.