The Yellow Pages Girl Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my god, you're wet again," she murmured, tracing her finger between my puffy lips.

"Mmm, I was just thinking about her sitting on my face, with you licking my pussy at the same time..."

"Oh wow... that sounds very exciting... Well, we'll just have to see if we can make your little fantasy come true then, won't we? she said, grinning, then turned back to the computer.

When the upload had finished, she shut the laptop down and said, "I think I need a shower too. I won't be as long as you though," giving me a knowing wink.

I was starting to doze off in the big, comfortable bed, when I felt Gemma climb in beside me, then movement as she headed down under the covers. A moment later, she gently pushed my legs apart and softly lapped at my pussy until I was finally satiated and fell into a deep sleep.

I woke the next morning, spooned against Gemma, delighting in the satin-soft feel of her skin against mine. Slipping my hand around her big, soft breast, I was so tempted to suggest that we just stay in bed. But my bladder won the day, and I slipped out of bed to go to the loo, then put the kettle on to make tea.

Gemma stirred at the noise of the kettle, then yawned and stretched. "Good morning, sexy," she mumbled, then gave me a beaming smile.

"Good morning, sexy girlfriend. Tea?"

"Yeah, I'd love one. Then let's get cracking -- we've got a busy day."

We did indeed, have a busy day. We got through numerous customer visits and closed some good business. It wasn't till we were heading back towards the hotel, that the subject of sex even cropped up.

"So, Gem, how are we going to get sexy little Hanna into our bed, then?"

We were approaching a large supermarket on our left. "Let's get some wine, for starters," Gemma suggested, and indicated to turn into the car park.

A few minutes later, we returned to the car with a couple of bottles of icy cold white wine and a box of four cheap wine glasses. Hotel rooms usually only have a couple of small tumblers, so some proper ones would come in handy.

Once we were moving again, Gemma said, "I've been thinking about your question. First, we need to make sure she is into girls."

"How do we do that? We can't just come right out and ask her, can we?"

"Not that directly, but I think we'll know. We'll just play that by ear. The main thing we need to do, is to not scare her off. I mean, we don't just pounce on her, and then find she's running for the door!" Gemma said, laughing. "By the way, I like the idea of your fantasy. I'd love to watch her tonguing you."

I felt a little twinge between my legs, as I thought about that too.

"How do you think we should dress?" I asked. "Something sexy?"

"Hmm. Well, definitely not work clothes. And not jeans either. Far too inaccessible and awkward to take off." She thought for a moment, then continued, "It's tempting to suggest we get dressed in sexy lingerie, but we'd look a bit idiotic if we have, on the off chance, got this all completely wrong."

"So, why don't we just wear what we did last night? T-shirt and some nice knickers, no bra?"

"That sounds the best plan. Not too overt, easy to remove -- and our tits look good with no bra, don't they?"

When we got back to the hotel, we spotted Hanna behind the Reception desk, but she was busy with other guests, so she didn't notice us. In the room, we wrapped up the bottles of wine in the spare blanket from the wardrobe. Hopefully, that would keep them nice and cold. After that, we showered, changed into casual clothes, then went down for dinner.

We were both full of anticipation, as we ate our food and drank some wine. "Do you think she'll let us take photos?" I asked Gemma in a soft voice. "Even if not for your site, it would be nice to have a few for our own photo album," I added with a wink.

"Mmm, that would be nice... let's see how it goes. I don't know about you, but I can't wait for eight o'clock. I'm getting positively damp."

We made sure we were back in our room in good time to get changed. Gemma went to her suitcase and fetched the bag from the lingerie shop. She took the remaining items out. I'd forgotten about the burgundy red bra, knicker and baby doll nightie set that she had bought.

"I could wear these, I suppose," she said, looking at me quizzically.

"Gem, they have 'Fuck me' written all over them. Maybe a bit OTT? I'd just go for those knickers with a t-shirt, honestly."

I chose the charcoal grey panties I'd bought. They were tiny, very sheer and nigh-on transparent. One glance up my t-shirt, and Hanna would be able to see my slit. I put on the longest t-shirt I could find - a dusky pink one, which I thought complemented the knickers quite nicely. Gemma chose a pale blue one, which contrasted with the deep red panties. We looked pretty damned sexy, albeit in a kind of understated, restrained sort of way.

"I need a glass of wine," I told Gemma, as the time approached eight. "I have butterflies."

We retrieved one of the bottles, which was still nice and cold and poured a couple of glasses. We clambered onto the bed and chinked our glasses together. While stroking my hair, Gemma said, "Look, even if this doesn't work out tonight, it doesn't matter. We won't have lost anything... and we still have each other."

I leaned over and kissed her on the lips; my free hand drifted down to cup her breast through the thin material of the t-shirt. "Mmm, I can think of worse things than that," I murmured as I tweaked her nipple.

"Oh, if you don't stop that, I won't have any clothes on, by the time Hanna gets here..."

"I'm sure we've got a few minutes yet..." I put my glass down and shimmied down the bed, pushing Gemma's legs apart. "Mmm... Just a quick taste... I've almost forgotten what you taste like, it's been so long..."

With that, I yanked her gusset outward and to one side, revealing her pouting outer lips. I knew time was tight, so I just dived right in and wormed my tongue in between her lips and into her hole. Gemma threw her head back and moaned as I made contact. My tongue was immediately met by a little flood of creamy nectar, and she pushed her hips up to increase the pressure of my mouth on her.

Gemma's juices were soon flowing freely, and I lapped them into my mouth, savouring her sweet flavour. I was just starting to really get into the moment, when Gemma suddenly shook my shoulder and pulled my head up by my hair. Now, with my ears were no longer covered by her thighs, I too heard the soft tapping on the door.

I quickly got up, tugged my t-shirt down, then padded to the door. When I opened the door, I was taken aback by the sight in front of me. For there was Hanna, clutching the suitcase. But she was not wearing her frumpy hotel uniform. Instead, she stood there dressed in a tight white top and a denim skirt, short enough to show her legs off to very good effect. Her feet were in strappy sandals. And from the little bumps in her cotton top, she clearly wasn't wearing a bra, either.

Hanna broke into a smile. "May I come in?" she asked, looking straight at me. I subconsciously licked my lips, tasting Gemma. I suddenly realised that I must have looked very flustered, having just been caught 'in flagrante', with Gemma's pussy juice plastered around my mouth. It must have been pretty bloody obvious we were having some playtime.

"Yes, yes, please come in." Hanna entered the room and allowed the heavy door to close behind her. Thankfully, Gemma had rolled onto her side, so at least she didn't have her pussy on full display... yet.

"Hi Hanna! Hey, you're looking lovely tonight. We're just having a glass of wine... Would you like one?" she asked with a smile.

"Thank you, why not. Yeah, I thought I'd get changed out of that awful uniform. I hate wearing it, to be honest." Hanna said, placing the suitcase on the floor.

I discreetly wiped my face, then fetched the other bottle of wine, poured her a glass and topped ours up. I wondered if she could detect the sweet scent of pussy in the room.

"Did you manage to get all the washing done, Hanna?" I asked, handing her a glass.

"Yes, I did. It's all washed and... dry now." She emphasised the 'dry'. I still felt slightly mortified at the thought of this stranger handling my obviously very soiled underwear.

"That was very kind indeed of you," I said, trying not to stare too hard at her small, but firm breasts with their prominent nips, pushing out through the fabric.

"Oh, the pleasure was mine." I pondered her response... Did that just translate as 'no problem', or was there a double meaning in there? She helped to clarify that a moment later.

She added, "You both have some lovely things. But I didn't know whose things were whose, so they might be all muddled up." She took a sip of her wine, then added, "I really liked the ones with the little dots. They looked very... sexy."

Gemma swung her legs over the side of the bed, so she was sitting on the edge of the mattress.

"Ah, those will be mine," she said, with her cheekiest grin. I noticed that Hanna's cheeks had reddened slightly.

"Hmm, she does look pretty hot in them," I said, piling it on, adding to Hanna's discomfiture.

Gemma patted the bed beside her and said, "Hanna, you can come and sit down. Please, make yourself more comfortable."

With a little hesitation, Hanna walked around the bed and sat down beside Gemma. On impulse, I clicked the catch of the suitcase and opened it. The clothes were all neatly folded and smelled of fabric conditioner.

"Oh, they all look lovely, thank you so much, Hanna." I bent down, making sure I gave her a glimpse of my bum and panties, then carefully sifted through the pile to find Gemma's polka dot bra and knicker set. I lifted them out and held them up. "You meant these ones?" I said in a whispery voice.

Hanna just nodded and took a gulp of her wine.

I opened the bra out and presented it towards her, my fingertips pressing against the transparent material. My message was clear: this is what Gemma's nipples would look like, when she's wearing this. I then picked up the panties and did the same thing with them. I left her under no illusion, how it would be possible to see Gemma's vagina quite clearly through them.

Hanna was transfixed. Gemma leaned closer to her and whispered something in her ear, too quietly for me to hear. Hanna looked slightly flustered and just nodded, gently biting her bottom lip between her teeth.

Without a word, Gemma got up and came over to where I was, then took the bra and panties from me, giving me a big wink, invisible to Hanna. With that, she disappeared into the bathroom.

I went and sat down beside Hanna after topping up her wine glass. I boldly placed my hand on her thigh. Thankfully, she didn't object.

"I, um... I hope we didn't embarrass you, with..." I pointed at the suitcase. "I, er... do get rather..."

"Wet?" she filled in for me, smiling. "When I started on them, I thought that maybe you had tried washing them... Then I realised, it wasn't water at all. It was very exciting, thinking of you two getting so... turned on."

I confided in her, "We only became lovers a couple of days ago... And yes, it has been very exciting!

"You are very pretty, Hanna. We both thought so when we met you."

"Oh, thank you. You two are very attractive too."

I only had time to lean in and give her a brief kiss on her warm cheek, when the bathroom door opened, and Gemma emerged, wearing that stunning white polka dot bra and knicker set. She walked to within five or six feet of us, then struck a sexy model pose.

The effect was breath-taking. That beautiful bra lifted Gemma's boobs perfectly, the lacy trim enhancing her pale, soft skin. The almost transparent material of the cups, only punctuated by the tiny dots, clearly revealed her dark, swollen nipples pushing through the flimsy material.

My eyes travelled down, over her belly to the matching panties. Made of the same transparent material as the bra cups, the material enhanced the shape and curve of her mound and her puffy lips; her slit was clearly visible as a dark shadow.

Hanna gulped audibly.

I had seen Gemma wearing these before, but it was as if I were seeing the scene for the first time. I glanced round at Hanna and squeezed her leg. She was transfixed by Gemma. Her face was flushed, and she was rolling her bottom lip between her teeth.

"Absolutely... beautiful," she whispered under her breath.

I gently stroked her thigh. My hand was shaking slightly with excitement.

"Would you like to touch her?" I asked softly.

Hanna slowly nodded, unable to take her eyes off of Gemma's luscious body. I took her hand, stood up, then led her to stand up as well. Hand in hand, we crossed the short distance to where Gemma was standing so provocatively.

I stood to Gemma's side and put my arm around her waist, then took Hanna's petite hand. With my hand on the back of hers, I interlaced my fingers through hers, then guided her fingertips, very slowly, barely touching, all the way from the topmost swelling of Gemma's breast, down over the silky bra cup, over her pebble hard nipple.

Gemma gasped as Hanna's fingertips brushed over her swollen nipple. Hanna's breathing changed; I had no doubt that her pulse would be racing right now. Mine was, and I could feel moisture welling up in my pussy.

I was desperate to ratchet this up a notch and on impulse, led the way by dropping my mouth to Gemma's bullet-hard nipple, then started to gently suck it through the flimsy material of the bra cup. Hanna needed no further encouragement... Gemma groaned when, a moment later, Hanna's lips were on her other nipple, sucking and teasing it. Hanna's hand slipped from mine, as she pressed it to the side of Gemma's breast, as if trying to force more of her tit into her mouth.

Any reservations I may have had, had been quickly dispelled. It was obvious that we were all very much on the same page, wanting the same thing -- which was each other.

Gemma placed her hands on our heads, stroking our hair, pressing us closer. I put my arm around Hanna's waist, then slid my hand down over her hip, pulling her to me. Our bare legs were touching as I slid my fingers up under the hem of her top, finding soft, bare flesh. I drew my fingertips up and down, round and round in circles, then moving around and upward, until they brushed across her erect nipple.

I disengaged my mouth form Gemma's boob and pulled the top of her bra down, exposing her nipple, then fastened my lips around it again. Gemma gasped audibly with the heightened sensation. Hanna took my cue and did the same thing. I watched in wonderment as she sucked and nibbled on Gemma's swollen teat, with greater urgency.

I slipped my other hand around Gemma's waist, then slid it inside her panties, so I could squeeze and caress her pliable, peachy bum cheek, before delving a finger down her crack, over her anus, and into her so-wet pussy.

"Oh god, my legs are getting wobbly," Gemma moaned. "I can't stand up much longer!

"Come on," she urged, putting her arms round our shoulders, and steering us all toward the bed. Hanna and I left Gemma's tits alone and we all fell, somewhat clumsily, onto the bed. By a happy coincidence, Hanna ended up between us, Gemma on her left, me on her right. I wasted no time, sliding my hand up under her top, easing it up until her breasts were exposed.

Her perky boobs were perfect. Only the size of a peach, they were firm and rounded and were topped with the most beautiful nipples, which were tinted a lovely pinkish brown around small areolae. The nipples themselves were equally perfect, about the size of the end of a pencil and were nicely proud.

As if by prior agreement, both Gemma and I descended simultaneously on them, licking around them and scraping gently with our teeth, before each taking one into our mouth to suck it to full hardness. Between us, we pushed her top up further; Hanna helped by lifting her body and raising her arms, so we could pull it over her head, leaving her delightfully naked from the waist up.

Leaving Gemma to continue nuzzling and teasing her breasts, I snaked down the bed and unfastened Hanna's sandals, discarding them carelessly on the floor, before caressing her dainty feet with my hands, then started stroking my fingers up her calves with a featherlight touch.

I moved my fingers ever higher, over her knees and onto her thighs, until I reached the hem of her skirt. Gently brushing my fingertips up her thighs, I gradually eased her skirt upward. My pulse was racing as I neared my target. Oh, I so wanted to taste her sweet little pussy...

I dragged my eyes away from Hanna's legs for long enough to see her and Gemma in a deep, passionate kiss, Gemma's hand massaging Hanna's breast, Hanna's hand fondling Gemma's far bigger one. I had a momentary flash of jealousy, as I watched 'my' girlfriend kissing another woman with such fervour, but was too enraptured with my task in hand...

My trembling fingers worked their way up the soft skin of her thighs, gently nudging her skirt upwards. I moved my head down and traced a line with my tongue up her inner thigh, leaving a wet trail. Hanna parted her legs slightly, allowing me access. I repeated the same lazy trail up her other leg, trying to imagine the sensations she must be feeling.

My own pussy was aching. I knew I was soaking wet... I could feel my juices leaking into my knickers. I needed a tongue, fingers, whatever inside me -- and soon.

I pushed Hanna's skirt all the way up and, joy of joys -- she was naked underneath it. Atta girl, no underwear... she had come prepared. I took in the sight of her, relishing the moment. She wasn't shaved or waxed, like me and Gemma. Running my fingers over her mound, her pussy hair was so soft. Like a downy covering, the fine hairs were a light brown and slightly curled. There was so little of it, I could see why she didn't shave -- she didn't need to.

I remained there, visually exploring her, and was so enraptured with what I saw. Her outer lips were almost completely smooth and her inner lips, shiny with moisture, were peeking out from between them. 'Ohh, beautiful,' I murmured, as I moved forward to run my tongue up and down her crevice, from her pussy hole to the top of her slit. The touch of my tongue released the pool of juice which must have been building up inside her. It trickled into my mouth and over my tongue. The taste of her was utterly delicious and I breathed in her scent as I worked my tongue up and down her, feeling her quiver, and delighting at how she responded to my touch.

Her clit was peeking out from its hood, but I used my thumb to pull back the little covering further, exposing even more of her swollen bud, before flicking the tip of my tongue back and forth over it. Hanna's legs were jerking in response, her hips writhing as I intensified my actions.

Glancing up, I could see Gemma was busy sucking and fondling Hanna's nipples. With the two of us pleasuring her, she must have been in heaven.

Suddenly, Hanna's back arched and her hips lifted right off the bed, just as a small deluge of juice hit my tongue. I drove my tongue deep into her cunt and sucked and lapped, trying to get as much of her sweet nectar into my mouth as I could. She was leaking so much, that I was struggling to swallow fast enough. When her shuddering finally diminished, she gently pushed my head away and let out a huge sigh.

I looked up at Gemma, who had relented to just stroking Hanna's boobs now. "Oh Gem," I sighed. "You just have to taste her! She is simply delicious."

"Mmm, I can't wait," she said. "But first, I think we really ought to get out of the rest of our clothes."

I reached out and unbuttoned Hanna's skirt. She helped me by lifting her hips, so I could pull it down over her feet. I stood up and drew my t-shirt over my head, then peeled my soaking knickers down my legs. It was like trying to remove bikini bottoms after swimming. They were absolutely drenched.