The Yellow Pages Girl Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gemma unclasped her bra, which had made its way down to her waist, then peeled off her panties. Hanna stroked her hand over Gemma's smooth, bare mound and gave a little smile. She gently pushed her, so she was lying on her back, then scampered down between her legs. I watched her as she parted Gemma's lips with her thumbs, opening her up, before bobbing her head down to take a long, languid lick with her tongue, right the way up her slit.

There was only one option for me. I swung my leg over Gemma's body and lowered myself down, facing her feet, until my aching pussy was right above her mouth. She immediately started to work her tongue all over my folds and inside my tunnel, sucking on my clit and generally giving me exactly what I needed. I squirmed my hips back and forth as her tongue delved into me.

With my hands free, I was able to play with my nipples, and I had the delight of being able watch what Hanna was doing to Gemma. Her head was bobbing up and down as she enthusiastically tongued her clit. Gemma's body was jolting in reaction, and every time Hanna really hit the spot, Gemma moaned into my cunt, which felt like it was gaping open for her.

Hanna started working fingers in and out of Gemma's soaking pussy. Two... three... then four. Her fingers were so tiny, they disappeared inside her easily. Gemma kept thrusting her hips up to meet them as Hanna pumped them quicker and quicker.

I was getting so close myself; I was right on the edge. Gemma barely had to move her tongue, as I was grinding my cunt against it, getting the pressure just where I needed it.

Hanna looked up at me and smiled, a look of pure lust on her face. Then she showed me, as she tucked her little thumb into the palm of her hand and presented her fingers back to Gemma's slippery entrance. With one steady push, her whole hand disappeared inside my girlfriend's cunt.

Gemma let out a long moan. Oh my god, that was totally unbelievable. Hanna kept still for moment; I stared at the sight of the young woman's arm buried inside Gemma. It looked like some massive cock, long and thick and hard.

That sight pushed me over the edge. I squealed as my orgasm flashed through my clit, radiated through my nipples and unleashed a torrent of juice all over Gemma's face. I ground my pussy all over her face, mouth and nose, as I came and came and came, my whole body shuddering uncontrollably.

Hanna started pumping her arm in and out of Gemma. Every stroke, she pushed it in deeper. Every time she pulled back, her forearm was shiny with her juices. Gemma's body was quaking underneath me; I forced myself to lift up, and moved down her body a little, to give her room to get oxygen.

Hanna's arm was moving in and out rhythmically, accompanied by squelching noises, as Gemma's juices were squeezed around inside her. Then Hanna pulled her hand right out; it was only then, oh my god, I realised she wasn't using her fingers. She had bunched them into a fist and was fucking Gemma with that.

Her fist punched back into Gemma's gaping hole, and Hanna shoved mercilessly till her arm was in halfway to her elbow. Then she started twisting and turning it, as she brought her other hand over and started rubbing her clit with her thumb.

Gemma was nearly delirious, panting to catch her breath, moaning and writhing. I edged myself over slightly, so one of her tits was pressed directly against my pussy. Her tit was soon covered in my juice, and my pussy slipped and slithered over it, the nub of her nipple rubbing deliciously against my clit.

I could see Gemma's abdomen bumping up every time Hanna's fist pumped into her. I couldn't imagine just how stretched and filled Gemma must have been feeling. Note to self: we were going to need a bigger dildo for her. I also wondered how incredible it would be, if I were able to do the same to her... I needed to compare the size of my hands with Hanna's!

Hanna maintained her merciless pumping into Gemma's cunt, her arm driving in and out rhythmically, deeper with every thrust, her thumb dancing over her clit. Gemma let out an animalistic groan as her back arched and her thighs clamped around Hanna's hand. Her whole body was shaking uncontrollably as her orgasm ripped through her. I rolled off her, to give her room to breathe and recover.

It seemed like several minutes later, before Gemma's spasms finally subsided and her breathing returned to something like normal. She finally parted her thighs and reached down to take hold of Hanna's wrist, gently urging her to withdraw it.

"Oh, my fuck. That was totally unbelievable," Gemma murmured, her voice still shaky.

Hanna obliged by slowly pulling her arm back, thickly coated with Gemma's creamy juices, until her fingers finally slipped out of her. I took hold of Hanna's hand and raised it to my mouth, before sucking and licking Gemma's girl cum off them.

I took the opportunity to gauge the size of my hand against hers. Mine was certainly a little bigger, and my fingers were longer, but just maybe I'd be able to do that to Gemma sometime. The thought of having my entire hand inside her pussy was tantalising, to say the very least. But right now, I wanted to watch her lick Hanna's juicy little pussy.

"Gemma, you have to try Hanna... she has the sweetest tasting pussy... you must sample her!

"Hanna, I take it you'd like to have your pussy licked again?" I asked with a grin.

Hanna nodded enthusiastically and rolled onto her back, with her legs wide apart. Gemma needed no further urging, and moment later, was lying on her front, lapping away at Hanna's beautiful, wet slit. I watched, fascinated at how Gemma used her tongue on her.

I was familiar enough with Gemma doing that to me, but being able to watch her in action, took it to a whole new level for me. I was content to just watch for a few minutes, reclining beside them, gently playing with my clit, as Gemma got Hanna more and more worked up.

As her licking and sucking became more urgent, Gemma was gyrating her hips, clearly trying to get pressure on her clit. I reached over and stroked the curve of her peachy bottom, then traced my middle finger down her crack, pausing to rub on her anus, before dipping right into her cunt hole.

She was copiously wet. My finger slid straight in, so I joined it with two more. Gemma shifted slightly, to part her legs more and raise her arse up a bit, making it easier for me. I reached up and grabbed a pillow, then shoved it under her hips. What an absolute peach of a view! Both her anus and glistening pussy were on open, wanton display.

I positioned myself behind her and steadily worked my fingers in and out. It was the perfect position to be able to press on her g-spot with every stroke. I was soon able to add a fourth finger... she was so wet, her cunt was making sloppy, squelching noises as my fingers pumped in and out.

Feeling particularly naughty, I raised my other thumb to my mouth and coated it with saliva, then rubbed it around her puckered bum hole. To my delight, her tiny opening relaxed, and my digit slipped in through her ring of muscle. I was soon able to start working it in and out, while I was thrusting my four fingers into her pussy.

It was fascinating to be able to feel my fingers with my thumb, through the thin wall between her rectum and cunt hole. Gemma certainly seemed to appreciate the sensations, as she was gyrating her hips and pushing back to urge them in further.

Both of them were soon heading toward their orgasms; Hanna was writhing, alternately grasping her own boobs, twisting her nipples, then guiding Gemma's head to where she needed the pressure, as Gemma's tongue worked its magic on her clit. My rhythmic pumping was getting Gemma closer and closer -- I could feel her pussy starting to spasm around my fingers.

I turned my hand round so that my thumb would rub against her clit, the pads of my fingertips working against her G-spot, which elicited a loud moan from Gemma. Suddenly, my hand was covered with a small deluge of her pussy juice, and she bucked against me, her body going rigid as her pussy clamped around my fingers.

Somehow, Gemma managed to keep working her tongue on Hanna's delicious little pussy, until she finally eased Gemma away, her body quivering, her breathing ragged. Her hair was wet with sweat, plastered to her flushed face.

We all collapsed into a heap of sweaty limbs and bodies, catching our breath and bathing in the afterglow of an amazing, and utterly erotic experience. Gently stroking each other, planting soft kisses on whoever's and whatever area of flesh happened to be close, made for a beautiful and sensual climbdown from our passionate encounter.

"You two are very lucky to have each other," murmured Hanna. "You both have beautiful bodies... I have so enjoyed making love with you." She glanced at her watch and sighed. "Ohh. I have to be at work at 7am and it's getting late."

"You're welcome to have a shower and freshen up before you go, if you'd like," offered Gemma, while gently teasing one of Hanna's nipples.

"Thank you, I will," said Hanna, extricating herself from the pair of us and getting unsteadily to her feet, before padding to the bathroom. We both admired her sexy little bottom as she sashayed away.

Within moments, I was starting to doze to the muted sound of running water, but I registered movement beside me, as Gemma slipped off the bed. I smiled knowingly, but contentedly as my girlfriend stole away to join Hanna in the shower.