The Yes Game

Story Info
Husband and wife play a game of Yes.
7.8k words
3.54
45.5k
64
13
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zeb_Carter
Zeb_Carter
3,079 Followers

Copyright © 2022 - This is an original work by Zeb Carter and is protected under copyright by U.S. copyright law. It is only submitted at Literotica.Com and any submission to any other site has not been authorized by the Author.

The Yes Game

Michelle rushed, to get dressed and be on her way to work. Today was the day, the day the game started, his game. Michelle had agreed to his game because she too agreed that they needed a new spark in their sex lives. She was a little giddy as she walked out the back door to her car and climbed in. The rules were simple, she couldn't say 'no' except where it was appropriate in her job, blah, blah, they both had fleshed the rules out last night.

He had left for work long before her this morning. She had not had an opportunity to follow the rules as yet. She was looking forward to getting through the day to be home where she would be able to follow those rules. Little did she know that it would be a lot sooner than she thought?

The morning went quickly at the office. Her load was light and she had enjoyed work so far. When she looked at her schedule to see who was next to see, she was surprised. Today was for her child patients. She wasn't supposed to see any adults today. Yet here was one waiting to see her in exam room two. She was excited and she didn't know why. She was also frightened and didn't know why. The man she was seeing was a long-time patient. She liked him. He was always very nice to her and followed her every direction.

As she walked down the hall, her mouth was getting drier and drier. Stopping at the water fountain she took a long drink of water, yet her mouth was still dry as a desert. Her body was starting to react to something that hadn't even happened yet. Stopping outside the door to the exam room, Michelle wondered if her husband would have called this patient to tell him of the game they were playing. Even though he was a patient, his family and hers were close. They lived on the same block. Were over to each other's house for BBQs and such. She wondered. Would her husband do something like this? She shook her head, still wondering.

Knocking on the door, she opened it and stepped inside. He sat there looking up at her as she closed the door behind her. He smiled. He had a charming smile. Over the years, Michelle had come to welcome his visits to her office. She sat in front of the computer on the small desk against the wall. Typing in her user ID and password, she brought up his records.

"So, John, why are you here to see me today?" Michelle asked.

"Well, I don't know. I got a phone call day before yesterday that I had an appointment with you today. Do you know why I'm here?"

Michelle was shocked. Could he have called her nurse to set this up?

"Yes, but I can't really say right now. There is nothing in your records to tell me. Let me go ask Cindy why this appointment was made."

"Ah, okay," John said.

Michelle smiled at him, stood up, and left the exam room. Hurrying down the hall, she went into her nurse's station. Cindy wasn't there. She picked up the phone and dialed Cindy's cell phone. It went to voice mail. Michelle swore under her breath. Walking back down the hall she stopped again outside the door. He couldn't have? She hoped he couldn't have. He knew she couldn't...shit! She opened the door and stepped inside. She brought up her schedule on the computer and saw that she had no more appointments scheduled after this one. Cussing to herself, she wondered what would be happening today.

"Well, I have no idea why you are here, but seeing as you are I might as well look you over. Is that okay with you?"

"Sure, what the hell," John said. "Do you want me on the exam table?"

"Yes, please," Michelle said.

John stood and went to the exam table and sat. He looked at Michelle and smiled.

"Do you want me to take my shirt off?" John asked.

Michelle gulped. Damn him. He had. She was now very nervous and excited. John was a patient she had told her husband that she fantasized about. Damn him. Why had she told him that? Because he asked and he was her husband.

"Yes, please," replied Michelle still cussing her husband for his deviance.

John slowly unbuttoned his shirt, pulled it from his jeans, and shrugged it off. He set it beside him. Michelle stepped up to him with her stethoscope in her ears and pressed the other end to his chest and listened to his heartbeat. She smiled at how strong it sounded, even though he had an angioplasty done not too long ago. She then listened to his lungs fill and deflate. She had him take deep breaths and hold them so she could listen to his heart again. She had him breathe normally and pulled back.

"Would you like me to take my jeans off?" John asked smirking at Michelle.

Damn him, damn him, damn him.

"Yes, please," Michelle said still silently cussing her husband out.

John hopped down from the table and took his jeans off.

"Would you like for me to take my underwear off?"

All she could think of was how she was going to kick her husband's ass once this weekend was over.

"Yes, please," Michelle croaked. "Lay down now."

John lay down and just looked up at Michelle. He was smiling again. She thumped his chest and his abdomen. She felt his liver and stomach. Then she pressed on his lower abdomen. John sighed.

"Uh, I think you should check my testicles. I thought I felt a lump on one of them the other day. Could you do that for me?"

Michelle almost choked. She had seen him naked many times. She had always thought his scrotum was the best-looking one she had ever seen. Why did she have to tell her husband about that was beyond her.

"Yes, I could," Michelle said. Now she saw why her husband wanted the game to start today.

She gently took one of John's testicles in her hand, with the other she held his scrotum so that she could move his testis around with the fingers of her other hand. She switched over to the other testicle. John moaned at her touch. His penis was rising right before her eyes.

"Sorry," John said.

"Don't worry about it, it's natural," she replied.

She continued to feel his testicle. His cock was a lot bigger than she thought it would be. Until now she had only seen him flaccid. She swallowed hard. Not only did he have a beautiful scrotum, his cock was beautiful too. She squeezed her eyes shut. She still had a hand on his scrotum

"Would you like to touch my cock?" John asked.

Damn him, damn him, damn him. She shook her head no.

"Yes," said Michelle but didn't move to do anything.

"I know you want to grab ahold of it, don't you?"

Michelle was now shaking with rage and excitement. Rage at her husband for doing this. And excitement for what she was about to do to satisfy her husband.

"Yes," said Michelle reaching up with her free hand and gripping John's hard penis.

John sighed at her touch.

"Don't you think it would be better for you to take off the latex gloves?"

Oh my god, that bastard will get his tonight.

"Yes."

Michelle let go of him and pulled her gloves off. She quickly grabbed him again. Right hand on his penis, left hand on his testicles. John sighed again as her skin touched his. She moans at the feel of a hard penis in her bare hand that wasn't her husband's. Had she had other penises in her hands before? Yes, on many occasions, but never without gloves on. George's had been the first penis she ever touched with her bare hands. Without realizing it, she had started stoking him.

"That feels good, Doc," John said his voice full of passion.

"I..." Michelle started to say but stopped.

"Wouldn't you like to suck on my cock?" John asked.

Michelle shook her head, but moved her mouth down and took him into her warm, wet mouth. She now had plenty of salivae. She was also very wet between her legs. She was so aroused by what she was doing, she couldn't believe it, but she was. She started to bob her mouth up and down John's penis. She swirled her tongue around its head. She couldn't believe her husband had set her up like this.

"Would you like to fuck my cock?" John asked.

Michelle shivered. She couldn't say no now. She could only do as her husband wanted her to do. She stood up and unbuttoned her dress, shrugging it off to float to her feet. She then bent to remove her panties. She was embarrassed and extremely aroused as she pushed them past her ass and down her legs. Stepping out of them she went and climbed up on the exam table.

"You want to take your bra off, don't you?"

"Yes," she croaked reaching behind her and undoing the eye and hook.

She let it slide off her body to fall to the floor. She climbed onto the exam table and straddled John's hips. She reached down and took his cock in her hand, lining it up with her vagina. She slowly slid down his beautiful cock. He was stretching her in an enjoyable way. Shivering she continued to press down on him. He was filling her up like no other man ever had. Of course, she only had George to compare him to. George wasn't small, he was as long but thinner than John.

"Oh god," whispered Michelle. "You know I can't be your doctor anymore."

"I know. I don't care. Is that feeling good?" John asked.

"Yes, god yes," Michelle replied.

The only thing she was thinking now was how good he felt slipping inside her. He was stretching her past where her husband had. Then he was stretching her a different way. He was up against her cervix, the head cupped by it, as she settled down on him farther. Michelle felt wonderful. She was actually close to an orgasm. Real close. She hadn't even started to fuck herself on his cock yet. Just getting him in her brought her close.

"Oh shit, I have wanted to do this to you since I first met you," John said.

"God," Michelle groaned at his words.

"Of course, you know this won't be the last time we do this?

"Yes."

"You will fuck me any time I want?"

"Yes."

"Wherever I tell you?"

"Yes."

Michelle started to fuck herself on his wonderful cock. She had never had one this big in her before it was different. Whom the fuck was she kidding, it was wonderful. She would still beat the piss out of her husband when this weekend was over. She guessed she would be seeing John again, from what he just asked her. She would have sought him out just to get back at her husband but now she didn't have to, John would be calling her.

"What do you say we get dressed and get out of here and find a place more comfortable? You'd like that wouldn't you?" John asked.

"Yes. Oh god, I'm coming," she said as softly as she could.

John quit pumping into her. She sat still on his cock trying to calm down from her orgasm. It would seem they were going somewhere together. She knew he wouldn't hurt her, but what about her husband, when would she meet up with him if she was with John.

Slowly Michelle climbed off of John and the exam table and got dressed. John did the same. When they were both presentable, Michelle opened the door.

"Stay here while I finish..."

"No need, we can just go, I was never here, right?"

"Yes." Michelle grimaced as she put her lab coat on the hook behind the door.

She then led John to her private office to get her purse. He followed her out the back door.

"Whose car?" Michelle asked.

"Mine. Is that what you want?"

"Yes."

John took her hand a led her to his car. He opened the passenger door and helped her in. He closed the door and went around to the drivers side. They drove off in a burst of speed. When she realized where he was going, she looked at him.

"Not my house?"

"Yes. That's where you will be most comfortable, right?"

"Yes." She hated her husband now. Not really, but almost. "What if my husband comes home?"

"You want him to come home so he can watch you fuck me don't you?"

"Yes." Goddamn him. I should have never told him any of my fantasies.

It only took a scant twenty minutes to get to Michelle's house. She didn't need to tell John where it was, he drove right to it and parked in the drive, in front of the third garage door. John got out and came around to the passenger side. He opened the door and handed Michelle out. Michelle opened her purse and got her keys out. She opened the door. She knew what she was supposed to do. She was so mad at her husband, that she wasn't going to make John ask her what she wanted to do. She was just going to fuck him for as long as he wanted.

Inside the house, Michelle led John to the master bedroom. Yes, she was going to fuck him in their marital bed. Fuck her husband. He wanted her to fuck John, she was going to fuck John where she felt the most comfortable, in her bed. Once in the bedroom, Michelle stripped all her clothes off and crawled onto the bed. She lay in the middle, on the duvet she had just purchased. It was made of pure silk and cost an arm and a leg. She didn't care if it got all stained. It would be a constant reminder of what her husband had set her up to do.

She looked up at John. He smiled as he started to disrobe slowly. Michelle watched as his strong chest was revealed once again. He did look good for his age. She only hoped he knew how to fuck. His cock was hard again as he climbed up on the bed. He smiled as he crawled between her spread thighs. She shivered as he looked down at her pussy. She lay there hoping he would suck her clit for a while before he fucked her hard.

John dropped to his stomach and gently kissed her labia. They were already filled with blood and peaking out of her vulva. They were moist with her sexual secretions. Michelle shivered when John's tongue slipped between her pussy lips. Her eyes were now closed as she enjoys the feelings shooting through her as John sucked her labia into his mouth and swirled his tongue around and between them.

"Oh yes," Michelle cried. She giggled to herself at her use of that word.

John licked and sucked her sex for a long time. She had two orgasms, the second one was earth-shattering. She pushed his mouth away from her sex as it became too sensitive to be touched just now. John moved to her side, pulling her lips to his. She kissed him with all the passion and sexual excitement she was feeling. John kissed her a long time, his tongue slipping into her mouth to battle her tongue. She so enjoyed the French kiss. It excited her so much.

John's hands were now exploring her body. She sighed each time his hand explored a new part of her. She almost came again when we tweaked her nipple.

"Oh god," she cried softly pulling her mouth from John's for the moment.

His mouth was on hers once again, kissing her with a passion that she had only felt from her husband for the past twelve years. Michelle was swooning at this man's touch. She was to the point where she was going to start begging him to fuck her.

"Would you like to get fucked now?" John whispered in her ear.

"Oh god, yes, please," she begged almost to the point of panting like a dog.

Michelle hoped her husband was watching. As John moved between her thighs once more, she looked around the bedroom. She spotted the camera on the wall above the foot of the bed. She kept looking and spotted the one on the right of the bed on the wall. She smiled into the lens.

"Fuck me. Fuck me hard!" she said to the camera.

She hoped there was sound so he could hear her beg for John to fuck her hard.

"I will, sweet Michelle. I will. God, you are so fucking hot!" John growled as he pressed his cock against her pussy.

Michelle moaned as his cock stretched her again. It felt so good. She was almost crying from the joy and pleasure she was feeling. Her illicit coupling with this man who was her patient was something she never thought she would do. Yet, had fantasized about this very thing in her mind. Why? She wondered, but couldn't come up with a reason. There was something about John. Something she couldn't quite put her finger on.

John was now completely inside her. She growled at the way he was stretching her out. She wrapped her legs around his waist and let him pull his cock out until just the head was inside her.

"You ready Michelle?" he asked.

"Yes," she hissed staring up into John's eyes.

John slammed down into Michelle as hard as he could, as fast as he could. Michelle screamed at his invasion of her tender vagina. The scream was that of pleasure, not pain. She smiled up at John as she gritted her teeth.

"Oh god, oh god," Michelle cried as John kept pounding into her body.

"My god girl, you are so lovely when you are in orgasm," John said hardly out of breath.

Michelle groaned, moaned, and screamed her pleasure as John pounded her body into the mattress under them. John kissed her lips, hard. Michelle kissed him back as she struggled to breathe through her nose. Michelle was now so excited that she was having orgasm after orgasm as her pussy was stretched and pounded by John.

"Oh my god. Oh fuck. Oh god, I'm coming!" Michelle shouted to the camera to the right of the bed. She just knew her husband was watching a live feed of her being ravaged by John.

"Oh dear Michelle, I'm going to fill you with my cum," John said through clenched teeth.

"Oh fuck, yeah. Fill me with your cum," Michelle whispered in his ear. She grunted as he slammed into her one last time.

John felt each pulse shoot up his cock and into Michelle's lovely body. Michelle felt each rope splash against her cervix. Both of them were welded together at their pelvis' as they both shook with an orgasm that lasted almost a full minute. Michelle was shaking wildly under John. John was paralyzed with pleasure as his cock pulsed on and on.

Finally, John pushed himself off Michelle, to lay at her side. She was staring up at the ceiling, mouth open, trying to catch her breath. John was laying there watching Michelle. He had enjoyed her very much. He wanted to enjoy her again while he was here. He knew her husband was watching. He knew he had to leave before dark. He leaned in and kissed her cheek.

"Damn you're good, my dear Michelle," John said softly. "I just wonder how you will react as I make slow passionate love to you."

Michelle turned her head to look at John. She smiled at him.

"I too wonder that," she said. "Can you get it up again?"

"With your help, of course, I can," said John.

Michelle smiled at John, then slipped down the bed, looking at the camera the whole time. When she was down by his cock, she took it in her mouth. She had never sucked her husband after he had cum in her. She had sucked him to completion and swallowed, but she had never tasted herself. When she did, she realized why her husband liked to suck on her pussy.

She sucked and licked John's cock. She felt it grow in her mouth. She took him all the way in, then let him grow into her throat. She had practiced this with a dildo, but never with a live cock. Now she had a real cock in her throat, but she needed to breathe. Pulling off of John she started coughing and gagging.

"You didn't have to do that dear," John told her.

"I wanted to. I might just do it again. Would you mind if I practiced on you?"

"No, not at all," John said surprise showing on his face.

Michelle slipped his cock into her mouth once more. She bobbed up and down on him until she had him well lubricated. Then she pressed down until she felt him at the back of her mouth. She swallowed, pressing down farther. She swallowed again and he was in her throat. She came with his dick in her throat. Pulling back, she just groaned, then went back down on him again after a deep breath.

With John's cock in her throat, she looked up at the camera, tears in her eyes from trying not to gag. She pulled away, leaving just the tip of John's cock in her mouth. She spits him out, crawled up on top of him, and straddled his hips.

Zeb_Carter
Zeb_Carter
3,079 Followers