The Yes Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What?" he croaked.

"I want to fuck you for a while. Do you mind?" Michelle told him.

"No, not at all. Please," John said smiling up at her as her hot, wet pussy pushed down on his cock.

He popped into her and she just slammed down onto him.

"Oh fuck," she cried out.

"Mmmm, that's nice," John said softly.

Michelle fucked herself on John's cock, all the while looking at the camera and her husband. She knew he was there watching her. She knew the camera behind her would see her ass move up and down and he would see John's big cock sliding in and out of her body. She knew he could see the mask of pleasure on her face as she fucked this man with his pussy.

Leaning down, she kissed John passionately. John kissed her back with much the same passion as her. Michelle pulled her lips from his.

"Do you love me John?" she asked. He was under no obligation to answer her.

"Yes," he gasped. Now Michelle wondered if her husband already knew that?

"How long?"

"Since the first time I met you," John replied as she fucked his cock.

"It's been a long five years then?"

"It has. I never thought I would be in this position of loving you," John croaked.

"Do you want to be on top?" Michelle didn't know why she asked.

"Yes. You want me to, right?"

Fuck her husband.

"Yes, I do. I want you to make love to me for as long as you can. Then I want you to stay with me here all night and fuck me as often as you can get hard."

John didn't say anything but looked up at the camera and just smiled as he rolled Michelle over onto her back. John slipped his cock into Michelle groaning as he did. She sighed at the feel of him slipping back into her body. God she loved sex. It was so...sensual and sometimes like now so naughty. Well if her husband wanted her to be naught for him, she was going to be very naughty for him.

As John slowly fucked the beautiful woman under him, he moaned at the feelings shooting through his body. He leaned down and kissed Michelle passionately. When he pulled his lips from hers he placed his mouth next to her ear.

"Your husband wants me to leave before dark," whispered John.

"I don't care what he wants. I want you to fuck me as many times as you can. I'm your slut for the rest of the day and night. Ask me to be your slut," Michelle said as she moaned when his cock pulsed inside her.

"Do you want to be my slut?" John asked.

"God yes," Michelle shouted.

"For the rest of the day?"

"God yes."

"And all night too?"

"Oh god yes! Fuck me with that big cock of yours. Fuck me until I cum," Michelle shouted.

~~~~~

George sat at his desk in his home office watching his lovely wife and one of her patients. He had just heard her give herself to the man, John, for the rest of the day and night. He had wanted John out of the house by dark, so he could come home and start fucking his wife alone. But as she seemed to want John, he really didn't mind that either, staying away or joining them.

~~~~~

Michelle laid next to John her lungs pumping air into her body to recover from the rough fucking she had just enjoyed. John had pounded into her poor pussy hard and fast. A lot harder and faster than she thought he could. But she had enjoyed it very much. John was also huffing and puffing trying to get his breath back. Michelle giggled rolling on her side to look at John.

"That was amazing, sweetie," Michelle said.

"It sure was, my dear," John replied.

The two looked into each other's eyes. Leaning down, Michelle kissed John gently on the lips. He sighed as her tongue pushed its way into his mouth. John was loving what had happened today. He couldn't believe it when Michelle's husband had called him and told John what he wanted. At first, John didn't believe him. But after an hour of talking, Michelle's husband had convinced John he really wanted him to do what he asked.

"What are you thinking about?" Michelle asked pulling her lips from Johns.

"You."

"What about me?"

"How wonderful you are. How beautiful you are and what a good fuck you are."

"Oh my. No one has told me that last one before."

"What? Not even your husband?" John asked.

"Well, he never said it like that?"

"Oh but you are all those things."

"Say it again."

"You are a great fuck. I would never turn you down no matter what."

Michelle sighed at his statement, then kissed him hard. John kissed her back hard. Michelle's hand was on his flaccid cock. He moaned into her mouth as she gently stroked him. Michelle sighed as she pulled back to look into John's eyes.

"When do you think your husband will show up?" John asked.

"Oh, I'm pretty sure he is already here, watching us."

"How?"

"You didn't notice the cameras?"

"I only have eyes for your lovely body," John said chuckling at her smile.

"I would bet he's in his den, watching on his computer. Aren't you dear?" Michelle shouted looking at the camera to the right of the bed.

"Maybe I should go?" John whispered.

"No. You made me promise that I would let you stay the night and that's what you are going to do. I want you to fuck me as many times as you can. Then I want to cuddle up to you and go to sleep. If George wants to join in he can. While you are resting, he can fuck me. When I get sore, then only you will be allowed to fuck me."

"Michelle, I am honored, but he is your husband."

"And he's the one who set this up. It started this morning. A game of yes."

"Huh?"

"All weekend, I can only answer all questions with yes. No matter who or what is asked, I have to answer with yes."

"Oh my, sounds exciting for you. But..."

"But I thought it would only be my husband asking me the questions."

"Ah, so I was a surprise?"

"A good surprise, my dear John."

They both laughed at what she said.

"George! If you're out there, come join us," Michelle shouted

"Do you want your husband to join us?" John asked.

"Yes. Yes, I do. I need to feel him inside me while we wait for you to recover. George, please come here," Michelle said looking into the camera.

They both turned at the noise at the doorway. There stood George. He was still dressed in his business attire. Michelle sighed as she always did at the sight of him. John just lay there smiling at the man who allowed him to fuck his wife.

"Get your clothes off and get over here and fuck me," Michelle growled.

Watching his wife stroke John's soft cock, George started to disrobe. When he pulled his boxers down, his hard cock flipped up standing straight out in front of him as he walked to the bed. He crawled in over Michelle. She spread her legs but never let go of John's cock. George growled as she grabbed his with her free hand and lined him up with her opening. He pushed into her, hard. Michelle shouted.

"Oh god YES! Fuck me, fuck me hard!"

George groaned as he slammed against her pelvis. Michelle moaned as her husband pressed her clit between them. George pulled out and slammed into her once again. She cried out again.

"Oh fuck, fuck, fuck! Keep doing that darling."

John lay there, watching George fuck Michelle. George's body was slamming into his wife's with all the force he could muster. Michelle was bucking up into him as he was slamming down into her. Tears were streaming down her cheeks. Her face was scrunched up. She was coming and coming hard. John had no qualms about who was better. Her husband was way younger than John.

For the next fifteen minutes, George fucked his wife hard and fast. She was crying with joy. Even John could tell the tears running down her face were because of the pleasure she was receiving from her husband. George was a wild man as he fucked her. He was growling and grunting. He was whispering that he loved her every so often and she was telling how much she loved him as she bucked up to meet his every downward thrust.

Michelle had been coming almost from the second time he slammed into her. She was now having one orgasm after the other. With her legs spread wide, she moaned and groaned as she came. Her left leg was thrown over John's hip as he lay there watching her. When she turned her head to look at him he smiled. She smiled back as she looked down to see his cock was once again hard.

"Oh fuck yeah!" she shouted.

George slammed into her one last time and grunted and groaned as he filled her pussy with his semen.

"Oh god, yes. Fill me honey, filled full," Michelle growled.

"God I love you," croaked George.

George rolled off her. She looked at John. He raised his eyebrows. She nodded. John shrugged, rolling over between her legs. Reaching down Michelle guided him into her body. John groaned at the feel of her just fucked pussy filled with her husband's hot cum.

"Oh my god," John said softly.

"God you feel good," Michelle said looking up at John.

John pulled out slowly, then pushed back into her just as slowly. Michelle moaned as his pelvis trapped her clit between them.

"Oh, yes, yes. Nice and slow. Fuck me nice and slow for as long as you can dear," Michelle said softly moving her hips in time with John.

The two of them just moved slowly and softly together. Michelle sighed with each soft thrust into her body. John groaned every time he sank into Michelle's hot, wet pussy. John caught a glimpse of George out of the corner of his eye. George's face was a mask of pure passion and lust. Looking down at Michelle as he fucked her slow and easy he saw she had her eyes closed.

"Look at your husband," John whispered in her ear.

Michelle shook her head. John chuckled as he fucked her. As he watched Michelle's lovely face he saw her open her eyes and look at George. Michelle growled at her husband. George groaned as he watched her face. John just kept slipping in and out of her hot, tight pussy She was having an orgasm. John could feel her grip his dick with her pussy.

"Oh you feel so good," John said as Michelle squeezed his dick with her kegels.

"So do you, dear," Michelle replied.

For the next ten minutes, John slipped in and out of Michelle's hot little pussy. For ten minutes, Michelle moaned and groaned as he did. When John started to orgasm, he growled he was coming. Michelle threw her legs up around his back.

"Cum in me, dear, fill me up," Michelle croaked as she bucked her hips up against him.

They both shouted out their pleasure. John collapsed on Michelle. She held onto John to keep him on top of her until his cock softened and slipped out of her, releasing a torrent of cum down the crack of her ass. Only then did she let John roll off of her. Looking at her husband, she saw his cock was once again hard. Michelle pushed him onto his back as she straddled his hips. Reaching down she lined up his cock with her pussy and sat down on him. John watched as her eyes rolled up into her head.

"Oh fuck that feels so good," she growled through gritted teeth.

George just moaned as his wife sat on his cock jerking her hips back and forth. John watched Michelle's face as she fucked her husband. She was smiling as she looked down at him. She looked over at John, also smiling.

"Your next, get that thing hard for me to ride," Michelle said.

She then turned back to watch her husband as she rode his hard cock. John was already halfway back, yet he doubted he would get all the way there again. He didn't mind as long as he could stay and watch Michelle and George fuck the rest of the night. For the next fifteen minutes, Michelle rode her husband's cock. Smiling her pleasure, she shivered and sighed. George was now grunting as his hips jerked up, shoving his cock deeper into his wife.

"Yes," Michelle hissed. "Cum in my pussy, cum in my pussy again."

George just groaned as he shot his semen into his wife, now she would be moving over to fuck herself on John's substantial cock. John was no monster, but he was big. He filled up Michelle's vagina the same as George did. When George's cock shrunk and slipped from his wife, she swung her leg over him and crawled to John.

"I love this," she squeaked as she straddled John's hips.

They both moaned as she sat on John's cock. George moaned as he watched his wife fuck John once more. She was jerking her hips to and fro slowly, head back, moans coming from her throat. John just watched her as she moved atop him. She was so pretty, so sexy, so young compared to him and here he was getting fucked by her.

"Holy!" Michelle croaked as she moved. "My god I have never felt this excited. This hot. Two cocks, one after the other."

"Would you like them both in you at the same time?" John asked.

Michelle's eyes widened as her head snapped to look down at John. An orgasm ripped through her body as she thought about the answer to his question.

"God yes," she squeaked out.

John looked over at George, an eyebrow raised. George nodded. John grabbed Michelle's hips trying to slow her down so he didn't come too quickly. She nodded and almost stopped altogether.

"You have always been very special to me," Michelle whispered to John.

"You are to me too. Very special, very, very special," John whispered back.

Michelle gasped at his admission. She couldn't say anything as George was back rubbing lube on her asshole. Then he was pushing his fingers into her coated with lube. Gasping again, she threw her head back, her eyes rolling up into her head. Her orgasm flashed through her body once more. As she shook with her pleasure, George was pressing his cock against her tight little rear hole.

"Easy there darling," she said her head still back.

"I know, baby," George replied.

"Oh fuck, I can feel him slip inside you," John said.

"Oh fuck. Geez, that feels so... different. So, good. Oh god!" Michelle screamed as orgasm after orgasm shot through her body.

Her hands came up and she started to pinch and pull on her nipples hard. Her fingers disappeared into the flesh of her breast as she squeezed them, hard. Tears were leaking from her eyes as she shook and shivered with her climax. George was now fucking her ass. John was pumping his cock in and out of her pussy. Both men were close to coming but held off for quite some time.

"Oh fuck!" Michelle shouted, bucking her hips back and forth on John's hard cock.

John had stopped moving, trying to keep his orgasm at bay. George was slamming into his wife's ass now. He was almost there. Nodding, John felt it was time. He was trying to come at the same time as George. They almost made it. George's final slam into his wife triggered John's final push into her pussy. When she felt their cocks pulse, she came again. It was her big one of the night.

"Oh my god!" Michelle screamed.

Both George and John roared their climax almost together. All three shook, shivered, jerked, and yelled their pleasure at each other.

"Oh my god, I love you, George," Michelle yelled.

"I love you too, baby," George yelled back.

John just grunted. He had already told Michelle that he loved her. Michelle fell to his chest. Her lips pressed to his, her tongue pushed past his lips. She tongued him for a long time. George had fallen back away from his wife. He just watched as she kissed John. He knew John was in love with her. He also knew Michelle was very fond of John. Fond enough to want to fuck his brains out.

Michelle finally rolled off John to lay beside him. She was holding his hand as they both fought to calm down. George was holding Michelle's foot, rubbing his hand up her legs as he fought for air. All three lie there without saying a word. It took about five minutes for them to even think about moving. Michelle was the first to move. Up on an elbow, she leaned over and kissed John passionately. Then she was down by her husband kissing him with just as much passion.

"Shower time," Michelle said bouncing up off the bed.

John sat up groaning. George groaned also as he swung his legs off the side of the bed and sat up. They looked at each other. Both of them nodded as they climbed to their feet and headed into the bathroom. Michelle squealed when the two men joined her in the shower. She was so excited still, that she almost couldn't control herself as she soaped up first John then her husband. George then tried to soap up her. She took the soap from him and handed it to John. George smiled, nodding as he leaned back to watch his wife.

John was very gentle with Michelle. He was extra careful when he soaped up her vagina. He didn't want to hurt her, ever. Michelle was so turned on but was calming down as John took his time cleaning every inch of her body. When he pushed two fingers gently into her rectum, she sighed at the feeling. He pushed and pulled until he was sure she was clean. He handed her the soap.

"You do your vagina, I don't want to hurt you by mistake," John said, kissing her cheek.

Michelle almost swooned at his thoughtfulness. George raised an eyebrow, nodding at John's consideration. Michelle cleaned herself. Then she took the douche from the shelf, where she had put it. First, she squeezed some into her vagina. Then she squeezed the rest into her ass. She stood there trying to hold them both in. The men stepped back. The liquid rushed out, hitting the shower floor fast and furious.

"There, now I'm really clean. Who wants to eat my pussy first," she said ducking under the water stream to rinse herself.

John and George laughed moving into the stream with her. George in front, John in back.

"Yes," Michelle hissed. "I want to try you two his way too."

Both men groaned knowing she was willing to let them double penetrate her again.

"Since when have you enjoyed anal," asked George.

"Since twenty minutes ago when you slipped your hard cock into me so nice and slow. It was magical," Michelle said.

"So, can I fuck your ass anytime I want?" George asked smiling.

"Yes. Yes, you can," Michelle sighed meaning what she answered.

The three were back in bed. George is on his back. Michelle sitting on his cock. John lubing up Michelle's asshole. He was doing an excellent job. She had come once already from just his fingers. Now he was pressing the head of his big dick against her asshole.

"Slow baby, slow," she said softly, moaning at the invasion of her anal passage.

"God that is so tight," John said as he stopped to let Michelle adjust to his cock.

"You are so big, you stretch me so good," Michelle said looking over her shoulder at John.

George grunted. Michelle giggled at her husband.

"This was your idea, dear," Michelle said.

"I know, I know," replied George, pushing his cock up into his wife.

"That's it, sweetie, fuck me while John pushes his big cock into my ass," said Michelle staring down into her husband's eyes.

George didn't respond, he just pushed into her hard. She groaned watching his jealousy flare in his eyes. Would he act on that emotion? She didn't think so. His lust was now overriding his jealousy. Michelle could see it in his eyes and feel it in his dick as it twitched inside her body. She was also enjoying the invasion of her asshole by John. His dick was slowly opening her rectum and it was feeling oh so good to her as George fucked her pussy. When John was in her all the way, she sighed and lay on her husband.

"Fuck my ass John," shouted Michelle.

"As you wish," said John pulling out of Michelle slowly.

Michelle waited with bated breath. Then John was slamming into her ass with power and speed. She cried out in pain and pleasure. George was now slamming up into his wife as hard and fast as John was slamming into her ass. Both men were fucking the woman between them, hard and fast.

"Oh fuck!" shouted Michelle as her orgasm hit her.

Then both George and John were coming, hard. Michelle screamed as she felt herself being filled in both holes at the same time. When she passed out, George was worried about her but he was still in the throes of orgasm. John finished and quickly pulled out of Michelle so he and George could lay her on her back. She was out for a few minutes more, then her eyes fluttered open. She looked up at the two men, wonder in her eyes.