The Yes Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow!" she said.

John chuckled. George looked down at her love in his eye, yet a worried look on his face.

"What are you worried about dear?" Michelle asked her husband.

"That look on your face."

"What about it?"

"You really enjoyed what just happened."

"I did."

"And you will want to do it again and again and not necessarily with me involved."

"Why do you say that?" asked Michelle now worried.

"I can see it in your eyes."

"What is it you think you see?"

"I see the monster I created," replied George.

"Oh," squeaked Michelle. "I guess you have. And yes, I will want to do this more, again and again, but I would like you there, just in case."

George just groaned at her words. She smiled at him, then pulled his lips to hers. Reaching behind her, she grabbed John's soft cock. He groaned. Michelle pulled her lips from her husband's and turned to John. She smiled at him.

"Do you think you will be able to fuck me anymore?" she asked softly.

"In due time, my lady," said John softly.

"And you?" she asked turning her head to look at George.

"In due time, my lady," he replied.

"I see," said Michelle letting go of John's cock and getting out of bed.

When she started to dress, her husband got out of bed and stood in front of her.

"And where are you going?" he asked.

"To find some hard cocks for me to fuck," she said plainly. "And while I'm gone you better go buy some condoms for them to use when we get back. I have an entire two days left to say yes to anyone who asks."

George just slapped his head. John chuckled at him smiling at Michelle. She didn't even bother cleaning up, she just walked out of the bedroom. Both George and John sighed at the sound of the car starting. And through his mind, the thought of the monster he created ran across it like a billboard. He saw her fucking man after man over the next two days. He got out of bed and started to dress, having just a little trouble as his cock was now hard and wouldn't go down. John sat there chuckling at his predicament.

# # # #