The Yes Girl Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hope you enjoyed your Mexico trip," he laughed. "Got kinda busy. It also looks like you too were busy. I paid your overdraft in your bank accounts, so you're welcome. I also explained to your manager at the strip club that you were busy working for me."

Bill uncuffed me, and gave me a bottle of water, which I greedily drank. He then drove me to a hotel, where I took a nice hot shower. I got out with a towel to cover myself. He simply pulled it off. After one week in the buff, it was silly to cover up.

"Suck my dick if you want something to wear."

Obediently I knelt down and took his member into my mouth. The pungent odour came off from his hairy scrotum, but I took in his cock and basked in his musk. As I suck on his cock he kept talking.

"Before I drop you off, I think its best you close your bank accounts. The fact I had to pay your credit and overdraft shows you can't be trusted with your money. Your boss told me you owe him money too. I did not know you had one hell of a drug habit, heh. You're dad offered to help you with all that stuff. You can live in your house, unless something else happens. After that you are on your own. I trust you can find your own accommodations with that tight body."

I just continued on sucking. I temporarily stopped to lick his balls, according to his order. The smell could also be tasted beneath the crevices. I wanted to touch myself, but he forbade me, telling me what I am doing is a two hand job.

"Fuck yea," he said closing his eyes. "I think my buddy told you already that those pills you took did some real work on you. You pretty much have to obey anything anyone tells you now, and that your body is so sensitive, a breeze can make you orgasm. You also will forever feel horny, though I guess that's a blessing for a slut like you. That will make the next few months easier for the both of us. Now I do believe education is really important, so you will graduate, but after that your mine. Until then, I don't care what you do. How do my balls taste?"

"Taste like you didn't bathe for weeks, but I can't stop sucking it," I moaned. "Thank you for letting your balls flavour up like thiis."

He smiled. Soon his dick started spurting out cum on to the floor. I licked it straight from the dirty carpet, as he took out some clothes. We finally got into the car and drove back to my hometown.

While on the road, I could not keep my hands off my body. Bill glanced at times to see me masturbate constantly through the trip. To save time, instead of stopping for bathroom breaks, I would provide a tight seal around his cock with my lips and swallow it all. I was told to hold, but as long I was horny, it did not matter. Well that was what he said. I found myself slowly dribbling a bit of urine every time I came. We finally arrived. He dropped me off two blocks away from my house.

"I was told to drop you off here. He told me he'll pick you up. See you in a few months then."

"Wait you didn't tell me what your job is?"

"I think it should be obvious after what you did," he chuckled. "But if you still don't know, I'll tell you what the family business is after you graduate from school. That will give you some time to figure that out."

I sighed, hoping he will tell me. I would find out soon, just not today. As he drove off, I waited the whole day. I tried calling my dad, but it kept saying the number was blocked. I don't know what happened. I thought he loved me.

My phone then started to ring. I recognize the number as my father's, so I answered it.

"Meet me at my house. You know where it is, cunt."

He then immediately hung up. I tried calling the number, only to get the blocked message again. At least he was kind enough to call me. I started to walk to the house, but not before squatting down and without bothering to remove or even hide among the bushes, I wet my shorts, and had it dribble along my legs. I had been hours since I peed, and if there is one important thing I learned, the world is a giant toilet. After relieving myself I walked back to the house. I got to the door, to notice a note on the front door. Pulling it out, I read what it said.

Take off your clothes, and slip them through the mail slot. After that, run to the back door.

...

12