The 'Yes, Sir' Group

Story Info
A group of swingers, all with submissive wives, go further.
2.8k words
4.54
11k
9

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/31/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sueshows
sueshows
332 Followers

My husband and I are in our early 30s, college graduates, and hold professional positions in our community.

Tom is of average height, 6 feet, and trim, and I'm Sue, 5'7" and busty, 35d. I tease Tom; he only married me because of my boobs.

We married in 2016, and because we are both seekers of sex pleasures, our marriage has been enjoyable.

We don't judge others for their activities, knowing ours maybe be questionable for them.

We found most of our swingers' friends at two nudist resorts in the Tampa area. Most are within eight years or so of our age.

We were sitting in a group with two other couples, and the conversation proved that all three of us ladies were on the submissive side. Not the s/m variety, but we all acknowledged we allow our husband to dictate our sexual behavior.

One of the women related her dislike of rough sex and anything that could cause bruising or marks. The other lady and I quickly agreed.

The men were listening. My husband, Tom, mentioned he didn't feel superior to me but admitted he liked to be in control of my behavior. I nodded in agreement.

We all acknowledged that and agreed a request of one's husband could only be answered, "Yes, Sir," by his submissive.

Tom will not put me in a situation where I can be physically harmed or cause mental stress,

The group began with the three couples, and another couple joined soon. Currently, we are bouncing back and forth between nine and eleven teams.

As the discussion continued, a list of dos and don't develop. I will talk more about so time soon.

Maybe it would be clearer if I gave a recent happening.

Clay, the husband of Dee, a 30-year-old platinum blonde, talked to Tom and asked if I would be available for a gangbang. Tom said I would and, without my input, told Clay I would participate.

"Yes, Sir," I replied when told.

Tom said Dee had never been with more than one man other than at sex parties, and Clay wanted her to experience the activity. It was unclear of Dee had agreed or asked for the event.

Tom said the party was to be Friday night. Tom said he had approved of all the 'rules' Dee was to follow. No masks were allowed. Condoms were optional, and no anal sex was required and only with the approval of each lady. And a bukakke was expected. In conclusion, the party would happen with four men or more than 10.

Again I answered, "Yes, Sir."

Tom was not overstepping the line, and the activity was within the bounds of our agreement. Clay, with or not with Dee's knowledge, was requesting my use, and Tom agreed.

( I had been in a gangbang, Tom requested in Las Vegas a year before. Four men used me in our hotel room for the pleasure of my husband, and I found a diamond tennis bracelet on my pillow the following day).

I showered, shaved my pubes, douched, and got ready for the night on Friday evening. I put on light make-up and only applied eye shadow and red lipstick. Tom chose a black, wrap-around dress and my strapless 4" heels and no underwear to encumber my use.

We walked into the apartment sharply at 8: OO.

Tom led me into the room and introduced me to the gathering of 7 men. I to be called 'Sue.' Clay moved out of the room and returned with Dee. I think she was seeing the men for the first time. She was wearing a sheer swimsuit coverup and clear leucite 5" heels. Her expression was a smile.

Dee is a few inches short than I. She had been married previously, and she had breast augmentation. The results were remarkable.

Clay told the men Dee, and I was there for their pleasure. Speaking of the rules, he asked if there were any questions.

Clay approached Tom, and they chatted briefly. My husband came to me and removed my dress. Standing in only my heels, I feel the men's eyes examine my body.

Clay repeated Tom's actions.

Clay grasped Dee's arm and led her to the bedroom at the back of the apartment. Tom and I followed. Tom in front. I am his collateral.

A stripped king-size bed dominated the room. Clay told Dee to lay down and leave enough room for me, and she laid longwise on the bed while I was across the bottom.

Clay told Dee that he wanted nothing but praise for her, and she was to please the men. He kissed her and walked out of the room.

Tom came to me, and I knew what he expected. He leaned down and kissed me as he ran his forefinger up my pubic slit. "Make me proud."

The husband left the room. Their property was left to wait for the men.

Dee and I lay waiting. I reached out and found her hand. I grasped it, and I squeezed it firmly.

Two men came in naked. And the first moved to Dee and immediately presented his penis to her face.

The latter came to me and touched my breast, and my nipple responded by going taut. I reached out, took the cock in my hand, and stoked it as the man moved to my other boob. His other hand was opening my legs and began to probe my labia.

I heard Dee grasp, causing me to look at her, and she was struggling to take the length of her man's tool. She remarkably didn't gag but quickly returned his cock to my mouth.

I felt his penis attempting to enter me, and I adjusted my body to align with his cock. He slipped in me slowly, and I was wet enough to take his length, and I nastily told him to 'fuck me.'

A second man was playing with Dee's boobs. At the same time, she was still taking the initial man's rod deep into her throat.

I noticed more movement at the door and saw a man enter. I motioned for him to come to me; his cock was hard and ready. Again, I spoke. "Feed that to me, "I said.

The guy moved to my face and rubbed his penis over it. I caught it with my mouth and took several inches in my opening. The cock in my pussy was moving. He began to fuck me steadily, and I attempted to meet each thrust.

The cock in my mouth surprisingly began to dump its load in my throat. The guy must have been so horny he could hold back.

As he moved away from my mouth, I saw Tom watching from the door. Our eyes met, and I was sure he showed his approval.

I glanced at Dee. She had repositioned herself, so she was on her knees at the edge of the bed. Her wait was brief as another man moved to enter her. I heard her say, 'No, I want it in my ass.' Clay had entered the room without my knowledge. I watched as he lubed his wife's anus in preparation for the guy's entry.

I urged my man to fuck me harder. He came soon and moved away. A shorter man was waiting for me. I moved to the edge of the bed and reached out to take his cock in my hand.

Again, I spoke. "Big man, what do you want to do to me? I'm ready for anything. (I didn't wish to have anal, but I was there for his pleasure and, of course, Tom's.)

He didn't speak but grasped the back of my neck and lowered my face to his penis. I found it challenging and red. I was sure he had been masturbating as he waited his turn and would shoot quickly.

I licked the tip and looked up at him. "Honey, I want you to shoot your cum on my boobs. And I then want you to massage all of it over them. Will you do that for me?"

The look on his face was astounding. Maybe a woman had never made such a request.

"Cover them with your cum". I straightened and watched as the man started jerking on his cock. He was looking at my tits and if they were trophies. His free hand told my right breast and cupped it. "Come on, baby, give me that cum. " I urged him.

A couple of minutes later, he squirted a large load of sperm on me. Once drained, I reminded him he needed to massage it in, and I watched as he moved the fluid across my chest and completed his task.

"Thank you, baby; I loved that. Come back, and we'll find somewhere else you can put it."

I heard Dee telling her man in her ass to move more quickly. Maybe I had underestimated her abilities!

Clay handed me a warm washcloth to clean my body. He smiled to show his approval of my actions.

I saw Tom come into the room, and he told me I could shower.

"Yes, Sir," I said.

I moved to do as told. The warm water felt good, and as I cleaned my pubes, I found I was still dripping cum for my one fuck.

As I returned to the bedroom, I watched as the man finished dumping his load in Dee's rear. The sperm immediately began to flow from her opening. She looked to find Clay, and seeing she was requesting him, he moved toward her. I heard Clay say, 'I wait to see more in your ass."

"Yes, Sir," Dee said.

A halt had come to the action. I later learned the men were having a drink, beer, only before they wanted to continue. Tom had left the bedroom, and I heard him talking with the men. I heard laughter as they discussed their sex.

Shortly later, Tom came into the bedroom, and he approached me and told me I was receiving good marks.

"Yes, Sir," I said.

Clay came into the room and took Dee back with him into the first room. I looked at Tom in an attempt to see why he had.

Tom looked at me and said the men wanted to see Dee and me together. Several want to see you having sex. I have left the decision to Clay.

I dropped my head before answering. "Yes, Sir."

Tom snapped back, "What did you say?"

More loudly, I said, "YES, SIR."

I heard more laughter from the front room. Dee followed Clay into the bedroom. She, too, had received sterling remarks from the chamber of men.

I was seated on the edge of the bed when the men began to return. I laid back on my elbows and opened my legs. I boldly said, "Who wants to fuck me?" A man moved to me as he stroked his cock. "Are you ready, stud? Give it to me." I laid my head back and started to receive his tool. My wetness was apparent as he slipped into me quickly. I took my breasts in my hands to play with them for his entertainment.

Dee was on her back and receiving another man's penis. She rubbed her clit as he moved against her.

I bucked against my fucker to increase his pleasure. And my efforts caused him to shoot his juices in me.

Dee began to talk for the first time, other than telling her lover to move harder. "I want a cock to suck. Someone give me one." A man forced on her head. "I bet you can't make me choke on it... Feed it in." Dee bragged.

I finally was filled with the man's sperm. As he moved away, another moved up. It was the short man who had shot at my breasts.

"My favorite man. Where do you want to use me?" I teased.

He smiled and said in your puss.

"In my puss? I would like that. I leaned back on my elbows again and waited for him to enter me. I felt little pressure as he moved into me.

"Yea, Honey, give it to me," I said. He watched his penis move in and out of me. "Damn, that feels good!" I allowed. I reached down and caught his cock between my thumb and forefinger to apply friction on his member. He began to move more rapidly. "Give it to me," I said. Within a couple of minutes, he proudly delivered his load. As he moved away, I winked at him and smiled.

Dee was throat fucking her man without gagging. He pushed as hard as possible, but she was winning her bet. Finally, he withdrew and shot his sperm on her tits.

Dee said she wanted to get it 'in my ass again.' A man stepped forward and grasped his cock to aim at her anus. "Wait, baby, I need lube to take that big thing." Dee rubbed the liquid over her butt hole and teasingly pushed three fingers in.

She remained on her back and raised her hips with her hands. I know from experience this is very hard to maintain for any period.

She watched as the man moved his cock to her anus. She reached down to guide the penis to enter her. No other sex was going on, so she was the center of attention.

The rod began to enter her. Dee's smile changed to a slight grimace. As he began to move, she relaxed and smiled. Three inches disappeared in her butt.

I turned to find Tom looking at her. He appeared to be mesmerized by the action. What the hell! He has screwed me in the ass multitude of times, and now he seems to be fascinated.

He turned to look at me. I'm not sure my expression was what he wanted. He moved over and said, do you want 'that'?

I said, "Yes, Sir."

He began to unfasten his shorts and push his underwear down. I started to turn to give my ass to him, and nothing happened immediately, so I turned back. To my amazement, Tom was looking at Clay and nodded. It was Clay's party as he had the first refusal.

I moved onto my knees and soon felt the lube opening my anus. Fingers were inserted and moved around until I relaxed. I felt pressure on my ass and the tip of a cock beginning to enter me.

Tom had moved into my line of sight. He looked at me and nodded. I closed my eyes and began to accept Clay's rod inside.

As Clay rode me, I kept my eyes on Tom. "Give it to him." I heard Tom say.

"Yes, Sir."

Dee rubbed her clit as the man's cock moved more quickly inside her. Her urging seemed to incite Clay to match the man's thrust. I was finally accepting Clay without discomfort.

Dee brought herself to a climax which caused Clay to have his own shortly. Dee's rider shot his load also.

To be nasty, Dee took a glob of the cum from her man and licked it off her finger.

As we relaxed, I thought the evening was rounding up.

One of the men mentioned seeing Dee and me 'together.'

I looked at Tom. And he offered no response. I was full of loads of sperm, and I knew Dee had also got filled. Our pussies were dripping!

Our husbands offered us no relief.

Clay told Dee to make 'love to me.' Looking at Dee, I could see her feeling were similar to mine, but her response was, "Yes, Sir."

For the next 20 minutes, I committed the most disgusting sex acts in my life. Dee and I swallowed loads of cum repeatedly as sperm covered our faces. I licked juices from her pussy, while attempting to avoid that gathered from her anal sex and sucked her nipples to clean her breasts.

Dee was sucking cum from my pussy, taking more than I could remember receiving.

I lay on the sheet and closed my eyes. Tom sat beside me.

The men used all the hot water to clean up.

"You must be exhausted was Tom's comment.

"Yes, Sir," I said

"Was it what you expected?" Tom asked.

"Yes, Sir," I repeated.

Dee finally looked at me. " Clay is pleased with his party."

Looking at Tom, I said, "Are you as pleased?"

A 'yes, ma'am,' was not forthcoming.

Tom said nothing.

I watched as he found my dress and heels.

Clay and Tom shook hands and said, 'till next time.'

Tom said, 'Yes, until next time.'

I walked to our car carrying my dress and placed it on the seat to protect it.

Hopefully, you will look at this with understanding. I am a submissive, willing wife to please my husband, and Dee is doing the same.

So now you know how the group developed its name.

Tom and I hope for positive comments.

sueshows
sueshows
332 Followers