The 'Yes, Sir' Group - Fantasy Fest

Story Info
The group parties at Fantasy Fest.
3.1k words
4.62
4.8k
6
0

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/31/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sueshows
sueshows
331 Followers

The wait for Fantasy Fest week was grueling. The ladies, 'slaves,' talked about what outfits to take. The guidelines on the website say, 'bare breasts will not be tolerated.

Check the photos over the last ten years, and you will see that it's a farce.

Judy and I had attended the ''parties' on the streets and knew what to expect. We offered to help the others with what they wanted to take.

Judy told the ladies she probably would go with the professional body paint on two nights and wear a chainmail outfit the other evening. She found a lightweight vest designed to be of the design and a matching thong. HOT!

The men took care of the refreshments and transportation.

Tom went into 'Yes, Sir' mode on Wednesday. He informed me, utmost and foremost, I was to enjoy myself!

"Yes, Sir," was my delighted response.

"No overt sex unless I'm present and only with my approval," Tom informed me.

"Yes, Sir," I replied.

"Stay with the other 'slaves.' Don't wander off without at least one of the 'slaves' with me. Preferably one with her cell."

"Yes, Sir' I compiled.

Tom said he would carry my cell with him. If I needed to re-group with the other 'slaves,' I could call one of them to arrange a meeting site.

When we leave Key West each night, the "Yes, Sir obligations are off until we are informed the following afternoon.

I'm sure the other ladies got a similar speech.

Thursday morning Tom and I made love. Tender, sensual love, and I satisfied Tom with every inch of my body. And he did the same for me.

We left for Key West on Thursday morning. The six couples traveled in two SUVs, Tom drove ours, and we had Bill and Connie and James and Beth. The other vehicle contained Vince and Kathy, Phil and Judy, and Clay and Dee.

Our SUV talked about having over 70.000 people mingling, practically naked, and the sex possibilities. Of the group, Tom and I had been previously and had Phil and Judy.

Connie's admission Bill being a voyeur, I told him he was about to attend the 'heaven' of exhibitionists.

We stopped for lunch outside of Miami before we began the trek through the Keys. None of us women were overexposed, so we didn't get arrested before the time to be naughty.

Tom had secured three rooms twenty miles north of Key West.

Fantasy Fest goes on all week. The bars are almost full from Wednesday, and I knew several of them would hold contests for maximum exposure and a chance for the women to dance and show their naughty attitudes.

I had been in a wet tee shirt contest several years earlier and couldn't believe some other contestants. Several had to be professional strippers 'rented' out for the week. They had moves I would never dream of.

By 7:00, we all were ready to leave for Key West. Judy wore a tiny thong, a sheer scarf over her breasts, and 4" strapless lucite heels. She had applied dark eye shadow, eyeliner, and other makeup that almost caused me to look twice to ensure it was her.

Connie emphasized her small breasts by wearing a strapless bra which was a platform for her tits. Glitter was used to highlight her firm body. Again, I was amazed by her makeup. She wore a scarf around her waist and 5" red pumps.

Dee, with her enhanced breasts, put them on display. She had used chains of inexpensive gold to form a halter that surrounded her boobs and crossed just below her neck. A very short gold thong barely covered her slit. She had chosen 4" inch-gold strapless heels.

Beth's outfit was going to be practically nothing. She wore spray-on body paint, intending to get a professional job done when we arrived at Duval Street. A silver thong and again 4" lucite heels. She had beautifully highlighted her eyes and cheekbones. Very sexy!

We later learned that James influenced Beth and chose to be a femdom. Very dark makeup. Eye shadow covered her lids to the point her eyes were almost concealed. She had deep red lipstick and a grey blush on her cheeks. She had pulled it off very well. A faux leather bustier and matching thong gave the finishing touches. Leather knee-high 4" heels completed her.

Kathy had decided to join Judy in getting her body painted. She had highlighted her eyes much as the other women had. She had picked red eye shadow, with blue over her upper lids. Sexy! She chose to wear a sheer body wrap and 3" black pumps.

Now to me, Tom would be upset if I didn't make my boobs the attraction. I had purchased non-piercing one-inch gold hoops to wear on my nipples. I had purchased inexpensive gold nipple shields, which I glued on with an adhesive. A gold chain was looped around my waist and formed to run up my butt crack to divide my vagina lips. I wore a sheer wrap that I often used at parties. The tiny garment ran inches from my pubes to the top of my thighs, leaving it apparent what the chain was to highlight.

I had learned much from the other women about making up my eyes. I wore gold eye shadow with black on my upper lids. And for the first time in my life, I wore gold lipstick.

And all the women had bags to change our heels for stylish sandals. Walking the length of Duval Street in heels would have been torture.

We loaded into the SUV for an hour-long ride. The traffic was terrible, and Tom and Phil dropped the women off on Carolina Street and went in search of parking.

The approach to Duval was a complete struggle. Couples were holding drinks in cups, sashaying together, causing us to want to push them out of the way.

Eventually, we broke out on Duval Street. It was a total mass of revelers. We had prearranged to meet at Sloppy Joe's, the most famous bar on the strip.

The men had found parking in a new structure and were not far behind us.

"Let's have fun. It's your time to shine". Clay said.

"Yes, Sir," came from all four women.

The men obtained liquor for all of the 'slaves' before we began to walk past the bars, stores, and other venues. The sidewalks were full, and the street was the best opportunity to move forward but at a snail's pace.

The 'slaves' who were seeking to have body paint broke off with their men. There were so many paint setups they would be only a short time before we got the call where they would meet us.

Dee seemed to be a favorite of the photographers. She often would pull me into the photo. We would smile, with our hands on each other's ass, and then briefly kiss after each shot.

At one stop, it was discussed whether the 'slaves should wear masks. Those in the workforce thought it would conceal us from being recognized. 'No' was the conclusion.

Connie also was a favorite. She could flirt with her eyes and attract men.

She posed with many couples, men and ladies. Her hand on her hips, a knee protruding, and the other hand on the other's posers butt.

Beth spotted a group of men who had barely concealed their cocks under loincloths. The tenting effect made her want to explore further.

The men were wearing headbands inscribed with their Indian names. 'Big Un' was one, and Totem Pole' was another.

As we approached, Beth whispered, 'cover for me.' The 'slaves' moved to shield her activities.

Beth walked up to the tallest man and reached out. She raised the loincloth and grasped his penis. "OK?" was her only word.

"Hell, yes!" her Indian brave replied.

I glanced at Beth. She winked and slid in next to me, and she kissed me while her right hand moved to my breast. The tribe enjoyed the display.

Beth worked on her captured brave and soon had him coming in spurts on the pavement. The other Indians cheered.

Tom poked me in the back, and I knew I would at least do the same to one of the Indians. I stepped forward and pecked a kiss on the nearest man to me. His hand went to my left boob quickly, and I copied Beth's example and took his cock in my hand. Looking into his eyes, I said, "Big Stick needs relief." I heard laughs and giggles all around.

I stoked his tool, increasing my speed and pressure each time. I felt his cock spasm. I bent at my waist and took his load in my mouth. Standing up, I gargled his sperm before swallowing. Clapping again broke out.

"Time to move on. Enjoy the parties," I heard Bill say.

We all stepped away. Connie said, "Sue if you were a man, you would have the biggest balls in the world. Good for you!!"

"Taste?" I asked Dee, and she said she could get her own. With a giggle. And I had no doubt she would.

Judy's paint was hot, and she was wearing a painted bustier. The artist had cupped the bottom portion of her tits, making them appear more prominent, and a painted thong did not conceal her pussy lips.

Damn, I want that!

We stopped at the 'Bull and Whistle' for new drinks. This bar has a famous deck where women often spread their legs to expose their puss, and I knew Tom would expect me to show mine and the chain between the lips.

We waited in the room outside the balcony until a stool opened up, and Tom positioned himself behind me. Connie was waiting for a seat, and the rest was on the street to view the fun.

I spotted them and waved. After a moment, I opened my legs slightly to show the chain between my pussy lips. Looking down, I could see multiple cells and other cameras pointing in my direction. Three of the men in our group were making clips for Tom. Smiling, I placed my hands on my hips and opened my legs more.

Seeing Dee, I waved, resulting in her clapping at my nastiness. I knew I couldn't make any effort to masturbate without risking arrest for lewd behavior, but Tom's slave was performing as he ordered. I must have stayed at the railing for twenty minutes.

Tom left me to find Connie and Bill, and he guided her to my stool and had her replace me.

Tom and I walked down the narrow steps to the ground level. He stopped and kissed me deeply, and I knew he was rewarding me without words.

We watched Connie flirt and tease with her body. The scarf she wore easily opened to reveal her slit. It was not surprising to see several moves to get closer to her to see her. She gave them wanted views. Bill was all smiles as he watched the crowd watching his wife. I had to believe his fantasies were being filled.

Later, we decided to find a sit-down restaurant. We went to the Turtle's Craw and needed food, and I was lightheaded from the liquor. We sat as a group, both men and slaves. Several of the men voiced comments about our actions. It was approaching 10:00 p.m., so the men discussed when to call it an evening.

In some form or fashion, all the slaves had involved in sexual activities. They were groping, teasing, rubbing their bodies against men, and in a couple of instances, masturbating men.

I knew Tom wanted to see more from me. The men agreed we should leave at midnight.

As we walked back to Duval, Tom pulled me aside. "I want to see you get fucked".

"Yes, Sir," I said. How and where wasn't suggested. I joined the other 'slaves' while he fell back.

I whispered to Judy his order. I knew she had found a place to blow several men consecutively at a previous trip to Fantasy Fest and hoped we could remember how to find it.

"I've got a place. Judy leads the group to a site outside one of the famous hotels. Stepping into an area where the trucks would unload the necessities to run the restaurant, she showed everyone a small space, maybe 8 feet deep and 5 feet wide--a glow from the building provided enough light for visibility.

Suggestions were voiced, with everyone vacating the area.

We walked back up Duval into the masses. I walked with Dee. "Tom wants to see me get screwed. Help me deal with this. I want you to be there, and I need your support." I told her.

Dee squeezed my hand and told me, "I'll always be your support."

The slaves walked among the crowd. Dee and I had our objectives and our thoughts. She pulled me to a couple of men with a placard with openings to measure women's boobs. Good-looking enough, I saw them as 'doable' in their forties.

I walked over and offered my breasts to be measured. As one of the men moved the board to my body, I grabbed my boobs and began to place them in the openings. Faking a problem, I looked at the guy holding the board and asked. "Can you help me? Sometimes they can have a mind of their own".

The man reached out and pulled my flesh through the holes. He completed his duty, causing me to ask, "If he could make sure my nipples were comfortable."

He stepped closer and pulled each of my nips with his lips.

"Oh, baby, I like that. I told him.

Dee stepped forward, immediately gaining the attention of both men. "How about Sue and I show you her appreciation by going somewhere where we can properly reward you." She nastily ran her tongue over her lips. "Maybe you can lean your placard against that building and come with us."

The men looked at each other and agreed to do so.

I lead our little group to our newfound haven. I looked back to see Tom and Clay following us, and they wouldn't appear until the fun began.

I lead my choice by his hand to the site. Turning, I smiled and said, "I want your cock." I kissed him as I pushed down his swimsuit. I stroked his cock, already hard, before I bent over and tongued its head. I took several inches into my mouth before backing off to remove my brief wrap.

Dee had stopped nearby, kneeled before her 'date,' and removed his penis from his shorts. I knew her mouth would have him ready within a minute.

Looking over my john's shoulder, I saw Clay and Tom watching. Almost on a schedule, one would turn to see if we were alone.

I wanted to hurry but realized there was no comfortable place to 'get it on. Finally, I moved to the closest wall. "Do me from behind," I instructed.

I spread my legs and braced myself with my forearms. I felt the guy's cock against my pubes. Applying more, I accepted its entry. NICE!

Dee had moved into the area, and she remained near the front. Her man was massaging her boobs, totally mesmerized, it seemed. She looked at my turned faced and winked.

My guy began to move more quickly into me. He had filled my pussy completely. "Oh, gawd. That is getting me ready!" I didn't want to come too quickly but the events of the evening, the rawness of the sex, had me so aroused I was ready. "Fuck me harder. Give it to me." I urged. I saw Tom out of the corner of my eye. He had his cell and was taking flashless photos. Or maybe a clip of me getting screwed.

I could hold off long enough to hear my sex partner's breathing tell me he was about to cum. I slid my right hand back and raked my fingernails over his taunt balls. That brought his load, and I came seconds behind him.

I turned to find my fellow slave.

She was holding her ankles, bent at the waist.

I knew she was making Clay's wishes, and she had accepted her man's cock in her ass.

Later I learned she had used her vaginal juices to lubricate herself for entry. Still, it was somewhat painful.

We all watched as the john used her. He was pounding Dee unmercifully. I wanted to rush to her but knew I would be chastized later.

The man finally came. He backed away and stuffed his cock in his shorts.

Dee remained leaning against the wall. Clay approached her, said something, and walked away. Damn him.

Tom thanked the men and suggested they move away.

My stare at him told him my feelings. He nodded.

I walked with Dee to one of the multitudes of porta potties and watched her enter. My dripping of cum was ignored. "Dee, are you OK"? I asked through a small opening. "Tell me. I want to be YOUR support."

Dee finally opened the door. The tears in her eyes caused me to become furious. "It's time to tell Clay you are being injured by anal sex. PLEASE."

She leaned into me, and I held her, attempting to soothe her. We broke the hug and walked back to the men.

Tom told us Kathy and Beth had walked toward our secret place with two men. Judy and Connie were nowhere to be found.

Clay retrieved drinks for Dee and me, and I refused to look into his eyes. The four of us walked toward Duval.

A little over half an hour, Kathy and Beth joined us. They had blown the men, and both wore spatters of sperm as a 'badge of honor.

We had assigned Sloppy Joe's as the final meet-up place. We all watched women posing and touching each other to simulate lesbian acts, and we observed no action to completion--just shots to stimulate their men.

Just past midnight Connie and Bill and Judy, and Phil appeared. Whatever they had done had pleased their men.

After a brief discussion among the men, we learned the night was over.

The ride back to the motel was full of delight--no mention of the bad moments, and all excited for Friday night.

Tom and I showered together. I said nothing about my displeasure with Clay's treatment of Dee.

We made love, telling each other of our devotion to the other.

Tom held me as I dozed off.

sueshows
sueshows
331 Followers