The Yoga Retreat

Story Info
A Woman Unexpectedly Finds Connectivity and Intimacy.
1.5k words
4.02
5.6k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jules Sinclair is an extraordinary woman. She possesses a mesmerizing natural beauty and appears much younger than her years. She has been blessed with intelligence, charisma, sexiness, boldness, and a zest for life. There are many fascinating stories that could be told about her.

Jules also has numerous interests, one of which is yoga.

She and a female friend signed up for a Friday-to-Monday yoga retreat at the Lunar Chaandr Ashram. When her friend was unable to attend, Jules decided to go by herself. The retreat promised lots of yoga exercise, meaningful camaraderie, and even a scenic hike.

On Friday, the opening night, the participants and staff gathered for a social get-together in the Ashram's Great Room. As is common in this type of retreat, each of the participants stood up and told everyone a little something about themselves. When her turn came, Jules stated that she is a guitar teacher. As the introductions went around the room, a fellow named Eric said he was a yoga-loving civil engineer, and mentioned that he also plays the guitar.

As the "getting to know each other" gathering was wrapping up, the people running the retreat approached Jules and Eric and asked if they would play guitars (the Ashram owned several nice acoustic instruments) and lead the singing at a sing-along campfire scheduled for the following night. The Ashram had sheet music with chord charts for her and Eric to use, and lyric sheets would be handed out to everyone else at the sing-along.

It sounded like a lot of fun, and both Jules and Eric readily agreed to do it. Jules was also more than a little intrigued about getting to know Eric, in large part because of his interest in the guitar and yoga. Although they looked about the same age, Jules guessed Eric to be about twenty years younger than her.

He was not terrifically handsome in the traditional sense. He was thin but appeared muscular, and wore glasses. He was kind of cute in a scholarly way. But Jules liked his unconventionally long hair and the way he smiled at her. He reminded her of someone she had known in another life.

The next day, Saturday, Jules and Eric spent most of their time in hatha yoga classes. But they also made time to get together and rehearse for the sing-along. As they practiced, they talked and got better acquainted. Both are happily married. Jules has one grown child, a son. Eric has two young daughters.

Eric proved to be intelligent, a good listener, and to have a keen sense of humor. The two of them hit it off immediately. In Jules's way of thinking, they made a very quick and meaningful connection.

That evening at the big campfire sing-along, Jules and Eric played the guitars and led the singing of a number of well-known songs. Many people danced as well as sang. The program was a great success. After the program, Eric gave Jules a big hug and she hugged him right back.

As they pressed against each other, Jules felt a physical thrill run through her body. Maybe it was because of the special energy that yoga retreats generate. Maybe it was the music. Maybe it was something else. But whatever it was, it seemed to get her juices flowing.

An early morning hike was scheduled for the next day, Sunday. Not surprisingly, Jules and Eric ended up "pairing off" and hanging around together during the hike. They talked and talked about anything and everything. They both had interesting stories to share. To the delight of both of them, their conversations strayed into flirting. They laughed as they compared notes on various sexual "firsts" in their lives.

It turned out to be a very fun and meaningful morning hike. Attractions and connections were forming between Jules and Eric.

Additional yoga classes were conducted Sunday afternoon. Later, after the group dinner, there was a final social gathering in the Great Room of the Ashram. The Ashram director talked briefly about the retreat highlights, and then the participants were invited to stick around and socialize.

Jules and Eric individually made efforts to mingle with all the other participants at the retreat. But eventually, they gravitated back towards each other. Something was happening and they both could sense it. As the evening progressed, the two of them were still talking about music, yoga, relationships, family, and life in general. After a while, everyone else had drifted off to bed and they were left alone.

Eric invited Jules to take a long walk under the stars. Participants in the retreat were not supposed to stray far from the Ashram grounds. But Jules accepted the invitation without hesitation. Among her many qualities, Jules has always been resistant to rules and societal conventions.

The two of them quietly slipped out the back door of the Ashram. They stepped out into the warm night, and began walking a gravel path away from the Ashram. The further away they got, the darker it became. The stars shone brightly above. They walked along slowly, enjoying the moment and the seclusion from all the others. Sometimes they were silent. Sometimes they spoke softly.

After walking the path for about a half hour, they reluctantly decided they should probably turn around and head back. As they did, Eric took Jules's hand in his. They walked like that -- hand in hand -- slowly back toward the Ashram. Neither wanted the evening to end.

Jules was staying in the women's dorm of the Ashram. But Eric had elected to set up a tent and camp by himself just outside of the Ashram. As they neared the back door to the Ashram, Eric asked Jules if she would like to continue their conversations in his tent for a little while. She nodded and squeezed his hand.

The two of them zipped themselves into his tent and kicked off their sandals. They were both giggling softly at their naughtiness. They sat cross-legged across from each other and continued talking. After a while, the conversation drifted back toward their earlier discussion about previous sexual experiences. Those conversations were scintillating for both of them.

Eric was turned on by Jules's stories of some of her sexual experiences, which were many and varied. Finally, unable to hold it back any longer, Eric said, "Jules, you must see that I am totally attracted to you. So I just have to ask this -- would you stop me if I tried to kiss you? I've been wanting to kiss you ever since we met."

Jules looked thoughtful for a moment. Then she smiled and replied, "Hmmmm... I don't know if I would stop you... why don't you try to kiss me and we'll see what happens?"

Eric scooted close to her and they gazed into each other's eyes. They slowly brought their mouths closer and closer together until they kissed each other, and then they kept on kissing. Their kisses were gentle at first, but then deepened. It felt so good for both of them. Jules whispered, "Well, I guess we found out -- I won't stop you from kissing me."

They both smiled. The kissing became more intense. Jules was sexually excited and wanted more. She thought to herself that it had been far too long since she had seen, felt, taken inside her, or tasted any cock other than that of her husband. She decided to act with boldness and confidence. She pulled her T-shirt off over her head, exposing her bare breasts, longing to be touched.

Eric was dizzied by the beauty and shapeliness of Jules's breasts and taut nipples. And he could sense what she wanted. From kissing her mouth, he moved down to kissing her neck, then her shoulders, and then to her breasts. He began sucking and gently biting and pulling on her rigid nipples.

Her breasts were definitely erogenous zones for Jules and she moaned softly with pleasure. Her pussy was already dripping with sexual moisture.

Then it was Eric's turn for boldness. He gently but firmly pushed Jules down flat on her back on his sleeping bag. As she laid there, topless, Jules watched him intently as he unbuttoned her jeans. Then he slowly zipped down her zipper. She said nothing.

Jules could see the exciting direction this was going, so she lifted her hips up to make it easier for him. He pulled both her jeans and her panties down over her shapely hips, past her knees, then down to her ankles, then entirely off. He cast them over into a corner of the tent along with her T-shirt. Jules was now completely naked.

Eric took a moment to gaze with amazement at her beautiful face, her proudly unflinching nipples, her soft downy pubic hair, and her wonderfully alluring and awe-inspiring clitoris. The sexy fragrance of her wet and waiting pussy filled the night air. She watched him with hungry eyes as he started to take off his clothes.

As Jules was about to find out, Eric loved going down on women, tasting their sexual essences, and exploring every part of their clitorises with his gifted tongue.

Jules lay there happily naked, silently watching him undress for her, breathing heavily, legs spread wide, open to anything and everything...