The Yonger Woman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mel lifted her head off him and opened her mouth, allowing me to see the cum pooling on her tongue. She gave a small swallow, and I saw half the cum disappear down her throat. Then she kissed me, open-mouthed. My tongue shot passed her lips to share my husband's cum that was in her mouth. We kissed and shared the cum between us.

Oliver had managed to free his head from between Mel's legs and had been able to watch us snowballing.

We rested for a while before Mel had to leave. This was not to be an encounter where Mel stayed the night, it was a one-off sexual meeting. We called a taxi for her, and I admired her hot young body as she shimmied into her clothes.

I should, and had been intimidated by taking a much younger and very sexy woman into my bed to share my husband with, and initially, I was. But as things transpired, I came to realise I was as equally as hot and sexy as she was.

Oliver had also helped by not concentrating overly on Mel. That was when one thought hit me harder than any other. He loved me! He deeply loved me. This was just a sex thing, something that I had started.

I was ready to do it again if he wanted to, but here was one thing I knew. There would never ever be another man in our bed. Was I into girls? Have I answered my questions? Yes and no. Yes, I was into girls, and no I wasn't sure how much.

12