The Yoni And The Lingam Ch. 09

Story Info
New city new lover, fun on the train and hotel.
7.8k words
4.86
3.4k
2
1

Part 9 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 10/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Yoni And The Lingam 9

This series consist of a number of stories, but they are not "stand alone" chapters. I strongly advise you to read from Chapter One if you haven't already done so, otherwise the series may not make a lot of sense. Just imagine opening a book at page 169 and trying to figure out what came before.

After meeting Maya's women's group for the first time at the local Hindu temple it had proven so successful that we'd ran out of time and I had been invited back the following week too. That second night I went back to meet with them was another great night, and just as successful as the first. More so in some ways because it introduced me to even more of her lovely friends, and they reacted very like the ladies had done on the first night. They had come forward in significant numbers to verify for themselves that I was indeed the, 'Keeper Of The Sacred Lingam.' The verification process was very pleasurable for me, and also for those unsuspecting seekers after truth.

There was however an unexpected bonus, because there were two women present that evening visiting from another temple, and they had spoken to Maya afterwards about me coming to give a talk to their women's group. It meant that I would have to travel to another city, and stay overnight, but they would pay me a fee for my time, plus accommodation and travel expenses.

I found the idea very exciting and I wanted to go, so my ever helpful and faithful Maya took charge once more and arranged everything. She co-ordinated my free time with the dates the other temple group offered, negotiated a good fee and made the arrangements for travel and accommodation.

At one of our little get togethers Maya and I were talking, yes hard to believe perhaps, but we did talk sometimes! It wasn't all, 'Wham, bang, thank you ma'am,' we had become good friends as well as lovers, and sometimes we even met in public where no hanky-panky was possible. Is that purely a UK expression? Hanky-panky? It just means 'fooling around,' sexually.

Anyway, we were sitting at a secluded table in a small café not far from where I lived talking 'business,' and specifically with reference to my 'booking,' at the other Hindu temple. They were paying me a very good fee, and Maya was anxious that we should get ourselves more, 'together,' the talk better organised. She thought that I wouldn't get away with just talking informally as I had been doing now that we were charging a fee. I'd have to structure my talks a bit more, rather than just throwing a few facts, assertions and hints out there.

The basic 'story,' was wonderful and amazing she thought, but we should maybe work on the presentation a bit more and the order in which I released the information so it flowed more smoothly. We didn't need to add anything that wasn't true, she suggested, the story itself was amazing enough already. It must retain all the elements of the truth without embellishment, but just 'present,' it better. I agreed with her entirely, and so we made some notes.

She also told me that if news of this spread, as she thought it eventually would because women talk despite being sworn to secrecy. I may well be asked to talk to many more women's groups, and at the last count there were over one hundred and eighty Hindu temples in the UK. Not that we required a temple to give the talks she added. With the right, insider network we could do this over and over. Then of course, she added, there's the whole world out there just waiting and hoping for something like this. Europe, India, The USA, Canada, Australia, and her list went on and on. It was all a bit overwhelming for me.

Well, I don't know,' I said, unsure of it all. 'Let's just get this first booking under our belts and see how it goes from there.

'Okay, I think that's best too. So, you'll get all this sorted out in your head and get it down on paper?' she queried, and I confirmed that I would.

Guys, you know what women are like. They always have to check to see that we've actually been listening. Don't be too hard on them, it's our own fault for not listening most of the time. We've trained them to be like this, it's our own fault.

'Another thing,' she explained. 'You have to get this done because try as I might, I may not always be there. What if one of your bookings clashes with my work, or if I was ill, or for whatever reason? You'd be doing this on your own, so you'll have to prepare an introductory speech, to introduce yourself before you get into the story proper.' I nodded in agreement.

'How about if you write a short passage of what you would say, and I'll adapt it,' I suggested. 'You know our audience far better than I do; you know what they may like to hear. Please Maya, I'd be awfully grateful,' I wheedled, smiling at her. She smiled wickedly right back at me.

'Mmm... how grateful?' she murmured flirtatiously across the table top. I knew exactly what she was thinking. I reached over the table and held her hand like lovers do.

'Very, very, grateful indeed my sweet and wonderful Maya,' I replied, lifting her hand up to my face and kissing the back of her hand. I let my tongue slip between two of her fingers and waggled it back and forth as I would do on her clitoris. She got the message right off and blushed a little.

'Oh dear god, please don't, I have to get back to work this afternoon and now you're making me think of... well you know...' she tailed off. I told her I had no idea what she was talking about. I wanted her to spell it out, admit her desires. 'Damn you,' she laughed, 'you knew that would make me think of you... you know... kissing my pussy, and I'd be wanting the real thing.' I raised my eyebrows as if I didn't have a clue what she was talking about.

'Wait a minute,' I teased as if I'd suddenly understood. 'Are you saying you want me to kiss and suck your lovely wet pussy?' She shut her eyes and shivered.

'Yes,' her voice almost a whisper. I knew all I had to do was suggest it and she'd be ready.

'We can be in my flat in about two minutes if you like. It's just round the corner,' I offered. She nodded, but said nothing, just stood up and quickly gathered her things together; handbag, scarf, coat, and we hurriedly left the café.

Back at my place we left a trail of discarded clothing leading to the bedroom where Maya climbed naked on the bed and presented her delicious hot pussy to me, doggy style. It had become her favourite position and truthfully it had always been a favourite of mine too. She was more than ready, her wetness seeping out from between her gorgeous pussy lips, which had opened up almost like a hungry sea anemone looking for something to swallow.

Well, I could fix that I thought, and fed my swollen dick against her eager pussy, gently nudging the lips aside. I slid in just a little bit, but retreated and pushed again, her wetness beginning to coat my knob. I few more pushes and retreats ought to do it; make me wet and slippery enough to sink into her pussy without her feeling any pain or discomfort. Finally I sank deeper and deeper, and her whole body began to shake.

'Oh yes, that's it my love,' she moaned loudly as I began to stroke smoothly in and out, 'that is it. Oh dear god, I love it, love it so much.' She pushed back again trying to get even more, and I had plenty more to give, so I rammed home harder a few times, and she squealed, high pitched announcing her pleasure.

I caressed her bottom and her flanks as I ploughed in and out of her furrow, loving the softness of her skin, occasionally reaching under and playing with her boobs and nipples. My right hand slid down from her breasts, over her stomach, between her lags, strumming her clitoris, and that set her off. She began to orgasm, gasping for breath, moaning loudly, pushing back hard, totally out of control as the waves of pleasure swept over her. I knew our time was short so, rather than fight it or try to hold back and control myself, I let her excitement carry me through.

It was fast and furious for a change, but I knew there would be other times, lots of other times, and so I pumped that beautiful pussy full of my come too. When I was finally milked dry I began to withdraw, she let herself fall forward off my cock, face down on the bed, trying to get her breath back. As I cleaned myself with a tissue from the box I kept beside the bed, she turned over on her back, and as my come began to leak from her pussy, she laughed and screamed and I quickly handed her the box of tissues.

We quickly got dressed again because she had to return to work, but it was a pleasant and unexpected little lunchtime interlude.

True to my word, (did you ever doubt it?) I prepared some material to present my story in a more concise and linear way. I told the story of how I bought the screen, how I found it and used it as a bed headboard. Followed on by the dreams of my 'goddess,' which led me to donate the screen back to my local Hindu temple.

I also introduced them to the idea that my goddess had revealed certain things about my eternal connection with her, and hinted that she had left me a legacy that was slowly changing my life. I meant my physique and body chemistry really, but that may only come to light during the 'question and answer,' part of the talk, which would be the final part of my presentation. If any present needed proof after that, then I would be willing to prove my bona fides privately.

When I showed it to Maya, she suggested a few little amendments, and since she knew the Indian community much better than I ever could, I took these on board adding it to my presentation or in some places replacing what I had said. She was a very clever woman, and I was thinking she would make the ideal manager if there was more interest in my 'lectures,' in future. After all, she had virtually assumed that role already, and had a flair for organisation and an eye for detail. She would be an ideal manager if I needed one.

Two days before we were due to visit the other Hindu temple, Maya called me to say she couldn't come with me. Her father had suffered a suspected heart attack, and in this as in all things, family must come first. She couldn't leave her mother to cope with it on her own. Her mother was a first generation immigrant, she explained and her English just wasn't good enough to deal with doctors and hospitals. She was inclined to panic when faced with something like this. Maya had e-mailed me all the arrangements for my trip, and said she had arranged for someone to meet me and take me to the temple. She was sorry she couldn't be there, but of course I told her that I'd manage fine, and just to take care of her mother, and I'd see her when I got back.

Come the big day, I set off to the local station, caught the train and sat back to enjoy the scenery whizzing past the windows. I wondered in passing why railway yards were always so chaotic and filled with scrap metal and junk, but soon we were past the urban blight and out into the countryside seeing the wonderfully green UK countryside.

I soon got tired of looking at trees and cows flashing past my window at eighty miles per hour or more, and so I opened my laptop and went over my talk reading it again and again to get it all right in my head. I remembered the old meme, 'Failing to prepare is preparing to fail,' so I knew it wasn't wasted time. I like to be well prepared, and if what Maya said was true, this could be the start of a whole new career for me, but I wasn't getting my hopes up.

I had been in a little world of my own since boarding the train, looking out the window, dreaming, and speculating as to what tonight may bring. After that as I've already said I buried my nose in my laptop going over the talk and agenda for the evening. I wasn't paying much attention to what was going on around me, but once I was finished my preparation I closed the laptop and reached down to my feet where I'd stowed my holdall and retrieved a bottle of water. As I drank a few sips from it I looked at some of the other passengers.

I had been aware that a woman was sitting beside me, but in that impersonal way that we're inclined to act when thrown into close contact with strangers, I had avoided looking directly at her until now. Well, that was a mistake, she was well worth a second, and indeed third look. Funnily enough, I'm not usually attracted to blondes with bit tits, but it was her face that did it for me this time. I prefer brunettes, or even redheads, with small to medium boobs, but this woman had a lovely face, which I found attractive.

Very regular features, sparkling blue eyes, a nice nose, a beautifully shaped mouth, and strong determined chin. It all fitted together to produce an effect that was a pleasure to look at. She looked up from her book and caught me looking at her. She smiled, showing teeth that wouldn't have looked out of place in a toothpaste commercial. It was a lovely smile, and then she spoke.

'I was wondering when you'd get fed up looking at your laptop,' she said in a voice that was liquid honey. She just sounded clever and interesting, even when saying something so ordinary and mundane as she smiled again. My heart beat a little faster, and unusually for me, I knew I wanted to fuck her right from the get-go. I said nothing for a moment, and looking down I could see the distinct reddish hue of her aura pulsating around her lap. She wanted to fuck me too I could clearly see. Those brand new and powerful 'fuck me,' pheromones that I was now exuding thanks to my 'goddess,' were working their sexual magic again I thought. So, clearing the decks for action as the old nautical expression goes, I put my laptop away in my holdall, and turned to her and smiled in return.

'I apologise,' I said in my friendliest tone and looked at her admiringly. 'If I'd known the scenery was so much better looking in your direction I'd never have looked out the window in the first place.' She laughed, but was clearly flattered by my obvious interest in her.

'Mmm... You're a right charmer, aren't you,' she replied, still smiling, adding, 'are you usually so flattering to strange women on the train?' She was flirting with me, no doubt about that now, and the opening moves had been made. I turned a little in my seat, giving her my full attention, and she did the same to me.

'Funnily enough, the answer to that is no, but then, I don't think you are the slightest bit strange, just lovely. You don't look strange...' I hesitated, she smiled again and then I continued, 'perhaps you just feel a little strange.' She squirmed in her seat, and looked into my eyes; she wasn't smiling now. She blushed a little, and nodded almost imperceptibly. I don't think she even realised she had done it.

I boldly reached up and softly caressed her cheek in a very affectionate gesture, and she looked at me for a moment then closed her eyes. Her mouth opened a little and she sighed a long drawn out shuddering sigh. My hand caressing her cheek slipped behind her head entangled in the long blonde hair and pulled her slowly and gently to me. Her eyes flashed open momentarily looking at me, then closed again. She wanted this so, I lightly kissed her gorgeous lips, just brushing the surface and she opened her mouth inviting me in. I kissed her, my tongue searching her mouth, and hers mine.

After a moment or two where I could hear her breathing steadily rising out of control, the back of my right hand which was between us and concealed from the eyes of other passengers, lightly caressed her breast. She gasped but didn't pull away, and within a second or two I had found the hardness of her nipple through the layers of fabric. Caught between my thumb and forefinger it seemed to grow harder still as I played with it in a milking motion. She was moaning almost silently deep in her throat.

She was more than ready, but we were on a train with a lot of other people in a crowded compartment. I wanted to fuck her and she wanted to fuck me, there was only one option, the toilets. Some would say we were adventurous; others would say it was sordid, but right then neither of us seemed to care. In that moment, our lust and craziness overcame any sense of 'propriety,' we might otherwise have known. If you've never fucked a total stranger it's impossible to explain the excitement that such an encounter brings. Let me tell you, it simply will not be denied, and we were no different at that moment.

'I think you need to go to the toilet,' I whispered in her ear. She opened her eyes, then looked down shyly, obviously thinking and after a moment she looked into mine again. She had made up her mind and nodded. 'Go then,' I suggested, 'I'll follow you in a second or two so as not to make it look too obvious,' and she turned from me, breathing deeply in an effort to 'compose,' herself before getting up and walking down the aisle towards the toilet area. I watched her go for a few seconds, admiring her tight bottom, and her great legs. She looked about five foot eight or nine I quickly estimated, quite tall but I like them tall.

Getting out of my seat, I followed her, watched her open the toilet door and look back at me, going inside but leaving the door ajar. I slipped inside, and locked the door behind me and turned to her. She had already pulled her skirt waist high and was divesting herself of her tights and panties.

'I don't know what's come over me,' she protested. 'I've never done anything like this before. Am I going crazy; I can't believe I'm doing this with a stranger on a train.' I pushed her back against the small wash hand basin, where she opened her legs wide displaying a lovely wet, shaven little pussy. I dropped to my knees and buried my tongue in her dribbling wetness, adding my saliva to the abundant wetness already there, caressing the back of her thighs and tight arse, pulling her harder against my mouth.

I took a second or two to look at her pussy, somehow I always like to see what I'm getting myself into, and what I saw only made me all the more eager to get into this pussy. I prefer a pussy to have big and pronounced labia, and although she didn't have that, it was very neat and tidy, her pussy was gorgeous in a small, understated way. Truthfully, I've never seen a pussy I didn't love and hers was no exception. She thrust her hips forward, pushing that pussy harder against my face and moaning steadily, although I could tell she was trying to hold the noise down.

I'd opened my belt and slid my trousers down over my hips releasing my cock while tongue fucking her, and now I rose to my feet kissing her mouth, letting her taste herself on my tongue and lips. I was distracting her with kisses while I took my knob in my hand and rubbed it against her labia, preparing myself with her wetness to facilitate entry until I was covered in her juices. Then and only then did I start to push past my own fingers which had been kinda disguising the size of the cock splitting her lips apart.

I pushed just a little, stretching her a little and she became more frantic, and with one more gentle push I was into her hot wetness.

'Oh fuck,' she mewled. 'You're so fucking big. So fucking big... I don't think I can take it,' she whimpered, but she could and she did. I thrust into her gently, then retreated and thrust again, aware that my size could maybe hurt her if I wasn't careful and patient. She stretched out to accommodate my size nicely as I knew she could. The gentle thrusts and withdrawals soon had her gasping with pleasure not pain, and so I upped the pace a little, deepening the thrusts until she had more of me inside than what was left out.

Now that her pleasure was increasing, she started fucking me back, and a few thrusts later she moaned through clenched teeth, trying to be quiet.