The Yoni And The Lingam Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Louisa,' I said affectionately, 'you have a lovely arse, but it's time to get it out of that bed, and get it into the shower. I have to meet some people very soon.' She sat up and sat on the edge of the bed, and then standing up on somewhat shaky legs, she came into my arms, pressing her big, gorgeous tits against my chest as she did so. She kissed me quite lovingly, them just held me for a moment or two.

'Thank you,' she whispered in my ear. 'Thank you for today,' smiling as she turned away and headed for the shower. I watched her go, admiring her slim figure, the silky smooth skin of her back, the amazing and shapely legs, slim thighs, and finally the wonderfully shaped arse which jiggled just the tiniest bit as she walked. The phrase, 'poetry in motion,' came to mind.

We shared our goodbye kisses a little later in the room just before we headed down to the reception area. We both walked out into the street where I hailed a cab for her and she reached up and kissed my cheek, then I opened the back door of the cab for her. She put one foot in the cab as she sat down, but left one outside on the ground. It meant I could see right up her shortish dress where her naked, unshaven pussy was clearly on display, no panties to obscure that vision of loveliness. She smile wickedly at me as she held that pose much longer than necessary.

'We hope to see you very soon,' she said, half laughing as she said it. I assured her she'd be in my thoughts, and now she laughed outright. 'Goodbye sweetheart,' I said quietly as I closed the door, and watched the cab as it eased away from the kerb.

I went back into the hotel and sent a text to the organisers of this evening's event letting them know I was here, and arranging to meet. It was going to be a long night, but I was looking forward to it. The start of a new adventure, and who knows where it might lead?