The Yoni And The Lingam Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Oh fuck, oh god, I'm coming... I'm coming,' and she tried to impale herself even more fully on my cock. I ignored her orgasm and just kept on going through it all and past it.

'No, no, please... I'm too sensitive now,' she squealed as her orgasm died. I kissed her to shut her up, and within a few more strokes she was fucking me back again as I knew she would. Grinding her beautiful pussy on my length, wanting more. I pulled up her blouse and then her bra, releasing her big tits into my hands. They were big, maybe a thirty four D cup, or small double D, but nicely shaped, her areolae dark and prominent showing against her milky white skin. The nipples were small, but hard, and my squeezing and caressing, tweaking her nipples only added to her excitement, and mine too it has to be said. She had great boobs.

After a few minute of stroking into her wetness, at first softly, then harder still I could tell that she was rapidly approaching another orgasm. Her little supressed moans and groans were almost continuous, and then she gasped out almost hysterically that she was coming again.

'Me too,' I told her, and then I was coming, gushing my hot come into her tight little hole. Filling her up with my heat, and it brought on a truly enormous orgasm on her part, which seemed to go on and on.

'Oh god,' she moaned, 'Oh dear god, it's not... stopping... it's... not stopping... oh help me help me,' she pleaded, and so I rammed into her, reaming into her orgasm until at long last, I was drained, and she came down gradually, clinging to me helplessly.

As she leaned against the wash hand basin, I reached round behind me and ripped off a wad of toilet tissue. We'd need it, and as I slowly pulled out, she moaned once more with pleasure, and then looked down for the first time and saw my cock. Just at that moment my come started to flow from her and I caught it in the wad of toilet tissue I pushed between her legs. She took it from me and held it to herself, soaking up the combined fluids as they leaked out and ran down her thighs.

'Bloody hell,' she gasped out, looking at me, obviously fascinated. 'Did I just take that fucking monster inside me,' and she reached for it with her other hand, feeling along my length. Her hand felt delightful, and with hands as elegant as hers it looked great too. She bent over and tried to take me in her mouth, and I let her play with me for a moment or two, but then that old common sense kicked in and I pulled her upright, kissed her and told her to get dressed.

I wiped off the remaining residue from my cock with toilet tissue, and pulled my pants up. She put her panties back on too, but put the tights in her handbag. I opened the door slowly looking out to check there was nobody near, and luckily there wasn't. I made my way back to my seat first, leaving her to touch up her makeup and brush that long blonde hair so she looked more presentable and not freshly fucked.

I sat down and checked that all my stuff was still there and looked up to see her walking down the aisle towards me with a smile on her face. I laughed inwardly, she definitely looked like a woman who had just been freshly fucked with that indescribable sexual glow of a freshly fucked woman. She sat down, and turned to me once more, reaching across and kissing me lightly and affectionately.

'Thank you,' she said quietly, 'that was amazing,' then added, 'you must think I'm a complete slut letting a complete stranger make love to me in a train toilet like that.' I assured her that I thought no such thing. 'Please believe me,' she protested, 'when I say I've never, I repeat, never done anything like that in my life before. Never even dreamed or fantasised about it. It's completely out of character for me.' She looked slightly ashamed of herself.

'Was it good?' I asked her, and she smiled and agreed that it was unbelievably good. 'Did it feel good?' I persisted, and again she agreed it felt good. 'Would you do it again?' I asked and without hesitation she agreed.

'Yes, in a heartbeat,' she replied. 'I've never felt so excited in my life, and that was even before you pushed that monster into me. I don't know what's come over me, but I feel so... so satisfied, so feminine and sexy. I can't understand it, because I usually only orgasm once and that's it, but you made me come twice, and boy of boy did I come, and the crazy thing is, I want more. Usually once it's done, I'm done, but not today, I want even more. Oh shit, I definitely sound like a slut now,' she groaned and covered her face with her hands in an embarrassed gesture.

Over the course of the next half hour we chatted, finding out more about each other. Her name was Louisa, she was thirty five years old, or so she said, but may have been older, not that she looked older. So, there was about a seven year age difference between us, but that didn't matter to me. She wasn't married as I had suspected she might be, but had a partner, hence the lack of a wedding ring, and once a month she travelled to the city where I lived on business, stayed overnight, and then returned home. I immediately jumped on that fact and gave her my telephone number and told her to call me next time she came through and she readily agreed.

'Look,' she began, 'I know it's very forward of me, but I seem to have thrown all my morals and conventions out of the window this morning already, so "in for a penny, in for a pound," as the old saying goes, and I might as well come right out with it. I was hoping we could meet again, while you're in my town,' and she looked at me hopefully. So, I told her which hotel I was booked into and we arranged to meet as early as possible after lunchtime today, and settled on 1pm. That should give us a few hours before I was collected by a member of the women's group I had come to talk to.

We said good bye at the station with a light hug and a quick kiss of the lips, and I caught a taxi to my hotel which turned out to be a really nice one in the city centre. After I got booked in and settled, I check my mobile (cell-phone) to find there was already a text from Louisa saying how much she was looking forward to this afternoon. Me too I thought, and sent a text back to that effect, and then went for a shower to freshen up. Afterwards I hung the towels on the radiator to dry. I had a funny feeling I was going to need them again before my evening appointment and maybe afterwards too.

I found a nice pub just round the corner from the hotel and had something to eat there before going back to the hotel, and brushing my teeth, etc, in preparation for round two with Louisa. I made my way downstairs and waited for her in reception, and as I sat there, she came in and fished her mobile phone out of her handbag. Moments later my own phone chimed, the text read, 'I'm here,' and I messaged back, 'I know, I'm behind you,' as she read it her face lit up with a big smile and she swivelled round to me. I got up and we hugged, then headed for the lift. (elevator) We kissed urgently in the few seconds between floors, and getting out, we were in my room in seconds where she came into my arms once more.

'Oh god,' she gasped, as I kissed and caressed her, feeling her boobs through the dress she wore. 'I feel such a desperate old slut doing something like this, I still can't believe what's happening to me.' I hushed her protestations by the simple expedient of kissing her mouth, and unzipping her dress and pulling it off her shoulders. It fell to the floor while we kissed, and in a second or two we left it lying there as we moved towards the bed.

She was wearing beautiful and obviously very expensive lingerie, light blue bra and panties, which went well with her long blonde hair, a suspender/garter belt and stockings too. She'd really made an effort which wasn't wasted on me, I loved it and told her so. She smiled at my comments.

'You made me feel so special, I just wanted to do something special for you too,' she gasped out as I played with her nipples through the almost transparent fabric. I unhooked the bra, slipped the straps off her shoulders, and those gorgeous big tits were mine to play with for as long as I wanted, but it wasn't all one way.

She had been unbuttoning my shirt as we kissed, and then her hands were on my belt, unbuckling me, pushing my trousers and underpants down together, until they were over my hips and fell to the floor where I stepped out of them. Her hands immediately went to my hard cock and she looked down and everything stopped.

'Oh my god...oh my god,' she almost whispered, and took a step back to get a better look. She took me in both hands and rubbed me back and forth a little, almost as if she was testing it. Seeing her elegant hands stroking me only made me harder. I took a short step towards her and she took a step back where the back of her stocking clad legs met the edge of the bed and she kinda fell backwards ending up sitting on the bed.

She looked up at me and then looked up at my cock, then up to my eyes again. She wasn't smiling now; this was a serious cock and I think she must have been wondering what to do with it despite the fact that it had already plundered her eager pussy earlier.

She reached for it again and stroked it before trying valiantly to take me in her mouth, but she settled for kissing along the length as she gently stroked it and finally managed to get my knob and a couple of inches in her mouth, looking up at me with those lovely blue eyes. I leaned down and pushed her off and back and she ended up lying on the bed, leaning on her elbows as she looked up at me. I was standing between her knees, and looking down at the impressively skimpy panties I could see they hadn't managed to contain her wetness which was glittering on the inside of her thighs.

I reached down and gently pulled them over the gentle swell of her hips and she lifted her bottom to help in their removal. I lifted them to my face, smelling her essence on them, and her eyes opened wider. She scooted backwards on the bed a little bit, opening her legs to their maximum extent offering herself unashamedly, wanting me, welcoming me back between her legs.

I judged that rather than mess about with my usual protracted foreplay I would just go for the main prize now. She was more than ready if the amount of juices on her thighs was anything to go by, and her wet pussy was a delight to see. The lips were slightly open showing the pale pink internally, her juices smeared all around her groin with still more dribbling and drooling from her as I watched. I knelt between her legs, then lowered myself to her body, her hands sought me out again guiding my dick to her pussy. I let her rub herself against my cock head, not trying to push in just yet, although her hips had already taken up that instinctive fucking motion while her hands used my cock like a dildo to stimulate herself.

Looking down between us I could see my swollen knob was coated and shiny with her juices, so now I pushed. Her pussy lips offered little resistance, her wetness making it easy for my hardness to push them aside, and she groaned loudly as I inexorably slid between them, then withdrew, and pushed deeper. She was moaning continually with each stroke filling her, deeper and deeper until there was nowhere else for me to go. I was in her as far as humanly possible and she shuddered, gasping and moaning, wriggling like a hooked fish on the end of my cock.

'Oh god, I'm dying... dying... I can't move... please... please...' she pleaded. I just looked down on her for a moment, watching her shiver and shudder, the sensations of pleasure overwhelming her senses, controlling her completely. I thought she was going to come without me ever moving in her at all as she got more and more excited, more and more swept away by her own pleasure, and then I moved. A quick two or three thrusts was enough and she arched up off the bed pushing her pussy hard against me as if she wanted even more, and she was coming, and loudly letting me know about it.

'Oh fuck, fuck, fuck... fuckity fuck... oh god... I'm coming... I'm sooo... fucking coming...ah... ah... aaaaaaah. Oooooh... god... it's not stopping... not... stopping... toooooo.... fuck... ing...much.' Her orgasm was truly spectacular to see and feel. I've never known such a long drawn out, protracted orgasm. When she was done, I pulled out and took her in my arms, where she clung to me helplessly. I realised she was crying, and tried my best to comfort her until eventually she calmed down.

'I'm sorry... I'm sorry,' she kept saying over and over again, and then. 'Yes, of course I'm alright,' she finally replied when I asked her. 'It was just so incredibly powerful emotionally, and I was just so utterly helpless, so overcome and out of control. I've never felt anything like it before, it was amazing and I loved it. You didn't hurt me, I'm fine.' We just cuddled for a while until her hand quite naturally found my cock, and stroked it, and it was obvious that she wanted to continue, she wanted more.

I slipped further down the bed, spreading her legs and feasting orally on her pussy, priming her for yet another orgasm. Finally, I turned her over on her stomach and positioned her on the edge of the bed on all fours. The raw pink and redness of her pussy was in lovely contrast to the milky whiteness of her skin. Her bottom was perfectly heart shaped; the slim thighs spread apart brought her to just the right height for me standing behind her on the floor. Okay, I know you can do doggy kneeling behind a woman on the bed, but beds are a bit unstable and can be squidgy. I much prefer to be standing on the floor with my lover kneeling in front of me on the bed's edge, which give me a stable platform with more control and power.

I stroked her with my fingers and she moaned deep in her throat. I stepped up closer and with very little preamble slid into her lovely slick orifice in one fine and easy stroke.

'Oh yes... oh god help me,' she moaned helplessly as I started to plunge in and out, moving my hips from side to side, from high to low, changing the angles of penetration, trying my best to leave not one single part of her fine pussy untouched by my cock. When it was over I wanted her to know she had been used, but in the most delightful and loving way with a fuck she'd never forget. I proceeded to stroke the smooth, smooth skin of her bottom and hips with my hands, caressing her back, doing my utmost to bring her every erotic sensation possible. I slipped my hands under her, gently tweaking those pink nipples and huge breasts, and then pinched the nipples really hard experimentally. She seemed to like it fine if the louder moaning that greeted my experiment was anything to go by.

I lifted one of her hands off the bed, and led it back between her own legs. She knew what I meant for her to do and began to rub her clitoris while I continued to plunge in and out of her sweet little pussy. She couldn't last much longer, and she didn't, her moans getting steadily louder until at last she was pushing back hard against me, bucking and wriggling while she announced loudly that she was coming again.

As she began to come down her whole body was trembling uncontrollably, gasping for air. I waited a moment or two to let her recover, but still holding her hips, pulling her back onto me. I wasn't finished with her yet, and just as she began to breathe normally, I pulled back and slid back home again.

'Oh no, I c... can't,' she protested. I ignored her protests knowing that within ten seconds she'd be pleading for more. I began to speed up. Within three or four strokes she had succumbed to the sensations in her pussy and was once more pushing back, taking all I could give, her glorious pussy was like a hot mouth sucking at my hardness for even more.

Not content with even more of the same as I was stroking in and out of her pussy, I wondered if her favourable reaction to me pinching her nipples really hard was just a 'one-off,' or did she perhaps have a little submissive streak, a liking for pain. I'm not a natural sadist, I love to give pleasure, but what if part of her pleasure is a little pain, then a little pain she shall have. I experimentally smacked her bottom. Once, twice, one for each lovely globular bottom cheek, and oh my god, she loved it.

'Oh yes... smack me again... harder please...please,' she pleaded. Never one to refuse a lover I smacked her again until her lovely arse turned a delightful shade of pink.

'Louisa,' I said, 'you're such a slut,' wondering if a little verbal humiliation might add to her pleasure.

'Yes... of fuck yes... such a slut... smack meee...' and she began to come again, so I really rammed into her and smacked her bottom hard twice more as she came. Her orgasm was explosive, she moaned even louder, and finally a little scream, not loud but long and drawn out as her body shook and shuddered in the throes of her pleasure. Finally I let my orgasm take me too, and I pumped her lovely pussy full of my come again.

This time I let her go and she fell forward, face down on the bed, legs still wide open. Her pussy gaped open, much redder than pink now, looking quite swollen and puffy from the hard usage we'd subjected it to. I watched as my come intermingled with her own fragrant juices and slowly seeped back out of her. A job well done I thought with some satisfaction.

I spoke to her, but got no reply, so I bent down and looked at her face. Her mouth was slightly open, eyes closed, and her breathing deep and regular. 'Aww, bless her,' I thought, 'she's sleeping.' I covered her over to keep her warm then headed for the shower to freshen up and remove all traces of our sexual activities. I would soon be meeting the women from the Hindu temple and I didn't want to meet them smelling of unbridled sex.

After my shower I got dressed once more and then checked on Louisa. I'd have to waken her up it seemed. Given a normal love making session I'd have been happy to leave her there to sleep, but that was not the case today so I went over to the bed, sat on the edge and stripped off the covers again. She was still in the same position, face down, legs open, her pussy still looking as wonderful as it was half an hour before, still wet.

I slipped two fingers past her labia, knuckle deep as she slept, her wetness offering no resistance, and pressed down on her g-spot and began to rub it quite gently. She didn't move or react, she was it seemed a deep sleeper, so I rubbed a little harder and faster.

'Mmm...' she moaned in her sleep, but her hips moved once, very gently and sensuously. I was getting through to her. Her eyelids flickered then closed again. 'Mmm... go away...' she mumbled, still half asleep. I ignored her, and just kept on massaging that g-spot and now her hips were moving constantly. When I let my thumb press against and circle her clitoris over and over as I rubbed her g-spot, she exhaled a log shuddering moan. Her eyes opened and stayed open, she even managed a smile.

'You dirty bast...aaaard,' she half giggled and moaned, and now her hips were thrusting up and down, forcing herself against my invading fingers. She tried to get up, but I placed my left hand between her shoulder blades and pushed her back down so she was helpless, and really finger fucked her fast and hard.

'Oh fuck... oh yes... I'm going to come again... come... oh fuck... oh yessss,' she hissed as her climax reached it's peak, and she came once more. I removed my fingers, slippery from her vaginal secretions, and no longer being held down she stretched sensuously, a huge smile on her face, like some big cat who had just got the cream. I think I'm safe to claim that she looked a very happy girl.

'Mmm... that was lovely. You can be my alarm clock any time you like,' she smiled at me.