The Yoni And The Lingam Ch. 12

Story Info
Louisa returns, and I return to Maya - Final episode.
9.1k words
4.77
2.2k
3
3

Part 12 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 10/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please note that the stories and this series are not meant to be read out of sequence, otherwise they won't make a lot of sense, so please read from chapter one and follow it through. This is the final chapter in this series.

After our little chat in the coffee shop across the street from my hotel, Louisa and I left together eager to get back to her house. Her car was parked just up the street from the coffee shop, and so I put my holdall in the back seat before slipping into the passenger seat and putting on my seat belt. It's against the law for any passenger, including the back seat ones, not to wear a seat belt in the UK. I could see it was a nice car, a BMW something or other. Don't ask me what model, I don't know and I don't care.

We, (my family) have always had cars since as far back as I can remember. To me they're just a method of getting from point A, to point B, nothing more. As long as it starts and goes, that's all that concerns me, and if it doesn't start I go back in the house and call somebody who can make it start again. Everybody to their own field of expertise, or interest, and cars are not one of mine.

Anyway, Louisa seemed to have a nice car, and she drove it well. As she drove I took the opportunity to have a good look at her. Blonde as I've said before, and I think she was a natural blonde, but looked even blonder with the enhancement of highlights. Whatever, on her it looked good, and her long straight hair hung down past her shoulders.

She was very slim, no 'belly,' to speak of, even in that scrunched up sitting position as she drove, but her bust was something else. She had naturally big boobs, something I wasn't all that fond of to be truthful, but on her they looked good, and they were 100% natural. I knew because I'd seen them, naked and close up, played with them, fondled and sucked on her nipples. Her tits were the real deal for sure.

Her shortish skirt had ridden up as she drove, slightly open legged, and what great legs. Unlike the USA, most UK cars still have manual gear shift and she had three pedals to operate with her feet, the clutch, brake and accelerator. This meant her feet were changing pedals and moving back and forth as and when required and her legs were slightly open, very tempting, but unless I really wanted her to crash this expensive car, best left alone meantime. She saw me looking and smiled, a little wicked smile.

'What?' she asked. I told her 'nothing,' but she didn't believe me. 'I caught you looking at my legs, you dirty little devil, what were you thinking?' I shrugged.

'I think you know very well what I was thinking,' I replied. 'I was just wondering if that delightful pussy of yours is wet already.' She laughed, and blushed a little, her beautiful 'peaches and cream,' complexion turning a lovely shade of pink..

'I'm not wet at all,' she protested, still laughing. 'I'm absolutely soaking. My panties are saturated, and I'm as fucking horny as a polecat on Viagra. Expect a little rape and sexual abuse when you get to my house mister.'

'Could I get a nice cup of tea first?' I asked in a geeky wimp like voice, making her laugh.

'Nah, fuck you, it's pussy or nothing,' she promised laughing again.

'Oh, very well,' I replied, sounding disappointed, and just then she drove into the driveway of a large modern house, and parked the car. We got out and she proudly announced that this was home, which I had kinda figured out, unless she had the habit of driving into stranger's driveways. I grabbed my holdall from the back seat and followed her up the three steps to the front door, which she opened, and I followed her in.

'Is this where I'm staying this weekend?' I queried, and she confirmed it was. 'Okay thank you, could you show me to my bedroom please?' She looked at me wickedly and grabbed the front of my shirt, bunching it up under my chin and pulling me closer, nose to nose.

'Listen Buster,' she growled, 'you don't get a fucking bedroom in this house.'

'But... but' I continued, keeping the joke going. 'You invited me to be your guest, you must have a spare bedroom just for me.'

'I have five bedrooms, but only one need concern you, and that's mine, plus you won't be doing much sleeping if I have my wicked way,' and she let go of my shirt front and came into my arms, kissing me softly, romantically, and I kissed her in return. Our excitement rose steadily until at last, breaking free, she took my hand and led me up the stairs, and into her bedroom. It was a big room, beautifully furnished and decorated, with a king size bed which she led me to.

We kissed, kick starting the excitement we had felt just minutes before, bringing it back up to fever pitch, and then she broke away from me, and without waiting for me, started stripping of the outer lair of her clothing until she was down to bra and panties only. No stockings this time and no 'sexy,' lingerie although it was still rather lovely and classy. A black bra, lacy but substantial, well, she had substantial tits and substantial tits need a substantial bra, simple as. The panties weren't so sturdy looking, just a matching black thong, with string-like waistband high on the hips, which showed off the sweeping expanse of her long legs and flat stomach to perfection.

'My god, what an amazing figure you have sweetheart.' I croaked; my mouth suddenly gone dry with excitement. She smiled and cupped her boobs, squeezing them.

'Don't stand there with your mouth open, big boy,' she joked. 'Get your pants off, and I promise you can have anything you want.' Well, my pants and everything else came off in record time, and within a minute or two we were both completely naked on top of her king size bed. Kissing, cuddling, caressing, stroking, exploring each other once again. This time there were no time constraints; we had a couple of days, and nights to have fun, but what she said next surprised me, but just a little.

'Look,' she said, 'I know you love your foreplay, and so do I, but I'm already dripping wet, and I'm so horny and so fucking ready for you. We have plenty of time for foreplay, tonight, tomorrow whenever, but please, I'm as ready as I'll ever be, so just make love to me now.' She turned over on her back and spread her legs in blatant invitation. 'Take me now, don't make me wait any longer,' she pleaded. Well, as I've said before, I'm just a weak willed man who can never say no to such a lovely invitation.

I did as she asked and positioned myself over her. She eagerly assisted by holding my cock and guiding it between her open pussy lips, and after a little bit of 'pleased to meet you,' between my knob and the slick lips and juices of her pussy, I pushed against her pussy lips a little more firmly. She opened up a little and coated my tip in her juice, and after a few false starts to lubricate me, I slid inexorably into the welcoming warmth of her incredible pussy. She moaned a long shuddering, sighing moan all the way in, as I sank deeper and deeper until she had all she could take. She put her arms round my shoulders and her long legs round my arse imprisoning me in her embrace.

At first I made no movement, just relishing the exquisite feel of her hot pussy holding me in its own loving embrace. I was happy to stay like that for a while, letting the sexual tension build, knowing that more and better was yet to come. As she'd said, we had the whole weekend to knock ourselves out in bed, so I was in no hurry whatsoever.

My face hovered just over her own, and I once again just looked at her in sheer disbelief that I should be so lucky to be with this wonderful woman. Her eyes were closed, her breathing was deep and easy, the quiet before the storm I mused. Her mouth was slightly open showing her perfect teeth. She opened her eyes and just looked at me, the corners of her beautiful mouth turned up in a knowing smile.

'Oh god, this feels amazing,' she half whispered. 'let's stay like this a little longer, I want this moment to last forever.' Well, that was a truly lovely sentiment and I was very happy to just stay on, 'pause,' for as long as she wanted, but I knew she would be the one to move first. So, I just waited for her to succumb to the irresistible needs of her pussy, and it didn't take long at all.

Her internal vaginal muscles twitched slightly, grasping me a little bit tighter, rippling along my length. Two things happened almost at the same time, her head went back, almost as if she was stretching, and she drew in a huge breath of air, almost moan. A second later, her pelvis pushed up forcing her pussy harder against my cock.

The 'starting gun,' of her pussy signalled her readiness, and I withdrew out of the wetness that was her pussy, and slid back in like some medieval battering ram. She moaned a long shuddering moan as I withdrew and plunged back in again and again. She held me even tighter, her encircling legs, pulling me back in.

'Oh fuck, don't hold back please, fuck me with your big cock... oh god I love it... oh fuck... I...love it,' and then she was coming uncontrollably. Helpless in the face of the sensations filling and sweeping through her body, she was pushing her pussy violently against my hardness, and for my part I was happy to fuck her as hard as she wanted. I've become very mindful of the discomfort my new grown cock can inflict, so I'm always cautious not to get carried away and think only of myself, but this was what she wanted after all, and that's what she got.

I slowed down and stopped moving as her orgasm tailed off, letting her rest and catch her breath. Looking down at her face her eyes were still closed, but a huge smile lit up her face. Knowing she was happy made me happy too, and at the moment I was letting her call the shots. I would let her dictate what she wanted for the time being, but from our previous love making session I knew she had a liking for a little pain. At some point that submissive part of her nature would come to the fore, and I knew she'd want me to take control. I was quite prepared mentally for that too, and would make sure all her needs were fulfilled.

She finally opened her eyes and looked up into my own. A little smile, the smile that only passes between two people who have shared their most intimate sexual feelings. A smile of trust, even love, a communion. She moved under me, and I let her, her hips pushing up, and withdrawing, sliding up and down on my stiff prick.. After a moment or two of fucking me she opened her eyes, a quizzical smile on her face.

'Are you going to make me do all the work?' she said huskily, with a tremor of sheer lust in her voice. I smiled and nodded my head.

'I think so,' I replied looking right into her eyes from about two inches away. 'My cock is all yours to use as you want, so you can fuck me for a change. I'll just watch your beautiful face while you rub your pussy against my cock. Knock yourself out.' She laughed a tiny little laugh and closed her eyes again. Her hips started that wonderful fucking motion and her smile vanished as she concentrated on wringing every little bit of sensation from my cock imbedded deeper in her pussy that any other cock had ever been.

Within moments she was gasping and moaning, calling my name, telling me I was amazing, telling me I was a bastard, but she smiled as she said it, knowing what I was doing, teasing her, but helpless to stop herself. She became more and more frantic as the sublime sensations in her pussy drove her on. She was moaning, mewling like a cat, whimpering with the sheer need in her pussy. Faster, more desperate with each push as she drove my hardness as deep into her hole as she could get it.

'Oh god... oh yes, oh yes... oh you dirty... bas... tard,' she gasped out as her orgasm approached, closer with each thrust of her hips, and then she was coming again. That's when I moved, and rammed my cock as fast as I could in and out of her beautiful wetness. She screamed, and arched her whole body up off the bed, ramming her pussy against the welcome invader that was bringing her so much pleasure. Finally, after what seemed like many minutes, she slumped back down on the bed, her hips still moving a little, draining the last small tremors and aftershocks of a truly spectacular orgasm.

I let her rest for a few minutes, after all, she was quite literally fucked! Her eyes eventually opened and those beautiful blue eyes looked at me. I smiled, she smiled, and she kissed me, tenderly, dare I say lovingly.

'You were cruel to me,' she said coquettishly, in a little girly voice. I laughed; she pouted even more. 'Well, you were,' she added.

'Louisa my darling, you loved it,' I whispered. 'I could see how much you were loving it by the expressions on your face as you fucked me. I could feel it in your pussy, in your legs in the way you were holding me, the way your hands caressed my skin. The way you were enthusiastically looking for more with each thrust of your gorgeous arse.' She nodded smiling again.

'You looked truly beautiful as you came, and knowing that it was my cock that was helping to give you that much pleasure was amazing. You're the best Louisa,' I concluded. She almost literally glowed, and then I turned suddenly and very quickly over in bed, holding her tightly to me, still deep in her magic pussy, bringing her with me. Now she was on top, and I was looking up at her this time.

She sat astride me, lifting herself more upright now, her gorgeous big tits just in front of my face. I raised my head and sought her nipples with my mouth, and she obligingly fed them to me. As my mouth closed around first one, then the other she moaned with pleasure, and she moaned even more when I sucked them as hard as I could. I nibbled them with my teeth, a little harder still, and I noticed that she was squirming on my cock again.

She was liking this, she definitely liked some pain served up with her pleasure, so I experimentally squeezed her left nipple between my thumb and forefinger, quite hard and her pussy began to slide up and down on the erect pole that was my cock.

'Oh yes... harder... do it harder... bite me... please... bite me,' she pleaded, so I experimentally bit her nipples. Not too hard, I was very wary of hurting her, I didn't want to draw blood, but again she begged me to do it harder, and I did. With my free hand I reached around and smacked her arse. She became every more frantic and excited, so I continued to do both, and her excitement just grew and grew until at last she announced that she was coming again.

'Oh fuck, oh yes...yes... oh fuck, I'm coming... oh fuck bite me, smack... meeeeee,' she shrieked at the height of her climax. Gradually, she came down, bit by bit and rolled off me, hiding her face in the pillow as if embarrassed by her own sexuality and need for pain. I held her as close as I could considering she was lying face down, comforting her.

'Oh god, I've become such a slut,' she said, almost a whisper. I said nothing and just caressed the silky smooth skin of her back and bottom, trying to console her. She shivered a little at my touch as I stroked down over her bottom and left my hand there, just under the crease of her bottom at the top of her thighs. With her breathing back to normal, she turned her face towards me and gave me a little sheepish smile, then closed her eyes again.

I let my hand slip down the crevice formed between her thighs at the back, there was just enough room. Not quite touching her pussy, but very close. I just left it there, not moving to see if she would react. Nothing for ages, and then she began to squirm a little. I quickly rose and straddled her body, facing towards her feet, effectively holding her down with my weight. I pushed her thighs apart, she didn't resist, and actually spread them for me. She didn't know what I had in mind, but she was anticipating something pleasurable, so she lifted her bottom a little higher presenting her delectable pussy to me.

I just dipped my head a lot lower, down between her legs and started licking her pussy. She started laughing, and then her laugh quickly turned to moans as I tongue fucked her, sucking and nibbling on her clitoris. I slipped both hands under her stomach and pelvis bringing them up between her legs, pulling her pussy lips wide.

She was beautifully pink and so wet I couldn't help but notice, and she smelled of pure raw sex. I set my tongue to rapidly saw back and forth across her clitoris. I didn't keep that up for more than a few seconds, it would be too much and irritate, so I just reverted to licking from the perineum to her clitoris in big sweeping strokes, driving her wild and it didn't take long before she let me know that she was coming again.

She was just coming down, when I slipped out of bed, and lifted her up onto her knees, and before she quite knew what was happening I was in her to the hilt, taking her from behind in classic doggy style. She was so wet and open that I just slid straight home with barely a trace of friction.

'On fuck... no... I can't... come... again... too sensitive,' she squeaked, so as an added incentive I smacked her bottom hard. One right, one left, and she went into overdrive, pushing back hard against me now, with no thought of, 'I can't,' in her mind. As for me, I just ploughed in and out, letting her know I was in charge and she was being fucked hard. She liked it, pushing back enthusiastically, encouraging me with her words.

'Oh yes... oh fuck... yes, yes... oh my god...ooooh... please... please... don't stop... oh fuck... oh fuck... I'm com... ing... again.' I'd been good and held myself in check long enough, but now it was time to fill her sweet little pussy with my come. My reward came pulsing along the length of my cock, intense, almost heart stopping with pleasure and spurted again and again into the confined dark space of her vagina.

She must have felt it because she went absolutely loopy, shuddering and moaning, writhing and wriggling, pushing back, bucking her arse up and down, milking me and squeezing every last drop of come and sensation out of my cock and her pussy. When I finally ground to a halt, she knew it was over, and pulled herself forward off of my softening cock, and lay face down, legs splayed, drooling my come and her vaginal juices on the bedspread. I crawled onto the bed beside her and she came into my arms.

'Slut,' she whispered. I laughed, just a little.

'Maybe, but your my slut,' I told her quietly. She smiled and closed her eyes, hugging me tighter and after a few minutes I could tell by her regular breathing that she had fallen asleep. I thought that was an excellent idea and I pulled the covers over us to get cosy, snuggled up to her and closed my eyes... sleep.

I woke up to a darkened room, slightly disorientated, I didn't have a clue where I was for about thirty seconds. The place beside me was empty so I eventually figured out that Louisa had slipped quietly out of bed while I was sleeping. We'd fallen asleep mid-afternoon, so it was obviously early evening now. I stretched and sat up, feet on the floor, where had a I left my clothes?

I fumbled with the switch of the bedside light and blinked a bit as the soft light filled the room. She'd pulled the curtains too, and placed my clothes on a chair beside the bed, so I hurriedly slipped them on, thinking to myself I really needed a shower because I was stinking of sex. Not a bad way to smell I have to admit, especially when it reminded me so much of my lovely Louisa. Where was she?

Fully dressed, I opened the bedroom door, and instead of sex, I could smell food; she was cooking.

'Mmm...' I thought, 'don't tell me she's a domestic goddess as well as a sex goddess. That would be amazing.' I made my way downstairs, and followed my nose to the kitchen. Whatever she was cooking it smelt wonderful, and as I came into the kitchen Louisa looked wonderful too. She was wearing an apron meant to protect her clothing from the splashes and splatters of hot cooking food, etc, but that's all she was wearing.. She turned and saw me, and gave me her lovely smile.