The Yoni And The Lingam Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Awake at last.' She declared, 'you were really, "out of it," when I woke up, so I thought I'd cook you something for dinner. I hope you're hungry, I've made loads.' This was cosy I thought as I came up behind her and put my arms round her waist. She leaned back into me, letting me hug her as she stirred, and as I slipped my hands under the apron feeling her boobs, she practically purred with contentment. She reached down to the front of the stove and turned everything down to minimum.

'Just putting things on hold,' she murmured, 'I can see I'm going to be quite distracted for the next little while.' She turned from the cooker into my waiting arms and kissed me. A full blooded passionate kiss, and now my hands glided gently over the smoothness of her back and bare bottom making her shiver. I untied the string holding the apron at her waist and she took the halter string round her neck and pulled it over her head, and she was naked. I felt her boobs, squeezed her nipples as we kissed, and then cupping her bottom in both of my hands I lifted her onto the surface of a kitchen unit. Just the right height I was thinking as she spread her legs giving me free access to her pussy.

I slipped a hand down from her boobs, while continuing to kiss her, alternating between her mouth and her nipples and stroked the smooth, smooth skin of her inner thighs. She spread herself even wider inviting my hand to its ultimate goal, and who could resist such a blatant invitation, certainly not me. I circled her opening, teasing her a little, and she moaned into my mouth.

My fingers opened the silken folds of her sex to find her as wet as ever, and spread the slippery essence up over her clitoris. She moaned again, higher in tone as her excitement rose to match, and then my two middle fingers slipped deep into her and found the g-spot. I rubbed it gently at first and then a little more firmly and she responded exactly as I expected her to.

She leaned back against the wall and lifted her legs with her heels placed just on the edge of the unit surface, and spread those wonderful legs as wide as possible, presenting and offering herself for my pleasure. Just seeing her like that was incredibly exciting; her beautiful face filled with excitement, half smiling, ecstatic. Her big breasts wobbling a little in constant motion as her breathing increased with excitement. I pointedly looked between her legs at her shaven treasure. A neat little pussy, with her labia gaping and inviting as my fingers slid in and out covered in her juices finger fucking her.

She closed her eyes and started to play with her tits, kneading the softness of her breasts and pulling on her nipples. I stooped lower and let my tongue open up her pussy lips even more and when she realised I was pleasuring her orally, she began to push herself gently against my face. Her hands shifted from her boobs to the back of my head and she held me there as she rubbed her wetness over my face, marking me as hers.

For my part, I was happy for her to get herself off using my face, tongue and fingers as her own special fuck toy. I love to give a woman the ultimate pleasure, love to hear her make the kind of noises that mean so much to me. The gasps, moans, little whimpers of pleasure as I hit her favourite pleasure centres, jangling the nerve endings that drive her excitement higher and higher until at last I hear her come.

Louisa was wonderfully loud and vocal, and when she liked something she let me know in no uncertain fashion that she was liking it. That was great for me, because I go by the old adage, if it feels good once, do it twice. Two of a man's most important sex organs are his ears. Listen to what she she's telling you during sex. She may not say, 'yes touch me there,' but her noises, her levels of excitement are all telling you what she likes. Don't be selfish, give it to her, and she'll return it tenfold. Here endeth the lesson.

As her excitement rose ever higher, I continued to pleasure her. I knew she was close to coming now so I increased the tempo of my finger fucking, speeding up her penetration and it drove her over the edge.

'Oh yes... oh yes... she repeated over and over, pushing herself hard against my fingers and mouth until at last it was over. As she lay there against the wall, I slipped my trousers down, and within seconds my cock was out and ready. My hand was full of her slippery juices which I spread over my swollen knob, and I added more by the simple expedient of rubbing it up and down against her wet and open sex. With her eyes still closed in that hazy, 'come down,' stage I don't think she even realised what was happening until I pushed my cock in past her labia stretching her vaginal walls apart.

'Oh god... oh fuck,' she gasped, 'It's too soon... too sensitive... stop a moment... let me... let me... oh god..' She closed her eyes and succumbed to her own rampant horniness as I suspected she would, and as my big 'goddess given,' cock reamed her from every angle she bowed willingly to the inevitable and fucked me back. Within a few minutes I heard the familiar refrain from the lips of my darling.

Oh yes... I'm going to come again... again... aaaaargh... oh go...oh god... coming...' Inspired and encouraged by her pleasure I felt myself coming too and just let it come and flow as it pleased and my come pumped and pumped into the secret depths of her amazing pussy.

I stayed inside her as we both came down. Her sex twitched every few seconds with those pleasurable little aftershocks that women sometimes have, and as my cock softened, milked of my come, I slowly withdrew, watching myself slide back out of her. Covered in her love juice, reddened by the pleasurable friction, until at last my knob reappeared followed by an audible 'slurp,' sound as I backed him out of her wetness.

Seconds later the 'cream pie,' so beloved of porn film makers followed, and flowed out of her gaping sex. As I watched it ran down into the crack of her bottom, joining her own juices that had accumulated there over the last few minutes. Some dripped onto the floor, forming a very small pool of come on the tiles.

'Kitchen towels,' she gasped out, and pointed across the kitchen to a roll of paper kitchen towels and I handed them to her. She cleaned herself up, and then slid off the kitchen unit, making sure not to stand on the pool of come. She stood there a moment trembling.

'Damn, my legs feel so wobbly and weak, give me a minute,' she explained, before mopping up my come intermingled with her own juices from the floor. She kissed me affectionately, gave me a big hug, and thanked me again. I of course thanked her too. She found her discarded apron, put it back on, and then washed her hands thoroughly. Turning to the stove she turned it back on again to resume what she was doing before she was so rudely interrupted by me.

She was a good cook I soon discovered, and had made a chicken stir-fry, expertly flavoured with herbs and spices, with a side of perfectly cooked noodles. I ate heartily, not only because it was delicious and I told her so praising her culinary skills. By the smiles on her face I knew that pleased her a lot. I also ate heartily because if tonight and tomorrow was anything to go by, I was going to need to keep my strength up. She was taking everything I had and coming back for more. Good!

After we'd eaten we went through into her lounge, another good sized room and again very tastefully decorated. It seems she had three things which didn't always go together: money, class, and taste.

She switched on the TV, 'just for the news,' she explained, and we sat side by side on the sofa, keeping one eye on the news, but there was very little of interest, and we soon turned our attention on each other.

'You've done something to me,' she began. 'I'm trying to come to terms with it but I can't seem to think straight. I'm not complaining you understand?' she offered. 'I'm loving the new me, but if you remember when we talked on the train I told you back then that I couldn't understand what was happening.' I remembered her saying it and confirmed that she had indeed said something to that effect.

'Yes, I told you that I usually only come once, and when I'm done, well... that's it, I'm done, but with you it's different. I can't seem to stop coming and I feel I could just go on and on. I've never been so horny.

'Maybe it's just my big cock reaching places that other cocks haven't reached,' I suggested jokingly, but she took it seriously, nodding her head.

'I think maybe that's it,' she agreed. 'I've never had anything like it before, and it is definitely hitting the spot as the saying goes, but it's not just the length, it's the girth too. I love the feeling of being stretched apart and filled at the same time. It makes me feel like a different woman. Oh fuck, let's not try to analyse it, I just love it. I'm glad I met you, and you've changed my life, truly you have.'

'I was never what you'd call a sexual being before. It was alright, but nothing special. It used to annoy me because guys thought I was some sort of sex goddess, you know, blue eyed blonde with big tits. They all thought I was gasping for sex all the time, and I just wasn't, but now I am, and it kinda scares me.'

'Scares you?' I asked. 'There's nothing to be scared of, you've just discovered something new about yourself. Now you really love sex and there's no reason why you can't go on loving it now that you've learned how.'

'Yes, but what if I need a really big cock to satisfy me? There's not a lot of cocks like yours going about is there? Promise me, you'll meet me when I come to your town. I'm there about once a month on business, promise me, please,' she pleaded looking into my eyes.

'Louisa, my darling,' I promised, 'whenever you're in my town, I will meet you and fuck you silly, and that's a promise. You're a bit special and I really like you, and besides, you're beautiful, and sexy, and loving, and caring, and kind, and I love those big tits of yours, even though I don't normally like big tits.' She laughed and mock punched my arm.

'Okay, okay, enough. I'm going to hold you to that promise mister,' she said laughing again to hide her embarrassment, 'you'd better not let me down. You've done something to me, I don't know what it is, but I need it more and more. I'm like a junky wanting more.' She snuggled up to me and put her head on my shoulder. It just felt so nice, and her perfume had a lovely scent too. A few minutes later, she looked at her watch.

'Oh my, is that the time already' she exclaimed suddenly. 'Time for bed.' I looked at my watch and started laughing.

'Bloody hell Louisa, it's only just after 8pm,' and she laughed too.

'I know, but talking about it has made me horny, and if it's not too much bother, I'd like you to take me to bed now... please... pretty please,' she wheedled. She got up and went round the ground floor checking the windows and doors, switching off the lights, etc, and more or less dragged me upstairs. Believe me when I say, I wasn't in the slightest bit reluctant, and we made love on and off until well past midnight.

We would chat in between bouts of love making, resting a little before going at it like mad sex fiends. Frantic activity followed by gentler, loving sex, then chat for a while, before inevitably her hands would wrap themselves around my cock and I knew she wanted my hardness filling her eager pussy again.

I was during one of these quieter interludes that I carefully broached the subject of the partner she had mentioned on the day we met. I wanted to know where he was, just to put my mind at ease because I didn't want to be attacked by some jealous partner if he came home unexpectedly.

'No chance of that this weekend,' she explained with a smile to a very relieved me. 'He's somewhere on the Costa Del Sol on a golfing weekend with friends and work colleagues, and won't be home until Monday.' She was quiet for a moment, and then started giggling. When I asked her what the joke was, she shook her head.

'Just me and my silly sense of humour,' she laughed. 'It just occurred to me, there's him off on the costa Del Sol, trying to knock his balls into a hole, and here's you in my bedroom, emptying your balls into my hole,' and she laughed again. 'Fuck, that's a bit crude and rude isn't it,' she admitted, 'not very ladylike, but I don't care and I know who's having the most fun.'

We finally fell asleep in the early hours of the morning, and slept until mid-morning. We spent a leisurely day, alternating between periods of love making, eating, and sleeping. I think we made love in every position and place in her house. The kitchen, her en suite shower room, the lounge, a couple of the bedrooms, the hallway. We had fun, although she did begin to occasionally mention she was aching by Saturday night. Her pussy was taking a fair bit of action right enough, but she kept asking for more and I was delighted to give her more.

By the time she drove me to the station to catch my train home on Sunday morning, she finally admitted that her pussy was aching, but added that it felt good, and was almost perpetually wet and ready despite the ache. She kissed me lovingly and very deeply in the relative privacy of her car in the station car park before coming into the station to see me on the train and waving me a tearful goodbye.

I spent the time on the journey home, answering the backed up calls and texts I'd been sent and ignored over the weekend. Mostly from Maya wondering what happened to me, but also from sweet, wonderful Amara too. I answered them all, and let Maya know what time I'd be arriving.

True to form, she was waiting for me at the other side of the ticket barrier as I walked along the station platform on my way to the exit. She had a huge welcoming smile on her face, and came into my arms for a brief moment, kissing my cheek, her lips brushing mine. I knew she wanted more, but a good Indian virgin woman doesn't make things obvious in public. Not that she was a virgin anymore, but she had been when we first met, and we kept the pretence going in public.

I guess you know what's going to happen next, don't you? Yes, she drove me back to my home and I of course invited her in, because apart from the obvious fact that we'd missed each other and we knew we were about to end up in bed, she said we had a lot to talk about. It turns out we actually had a hell of a lot to talk about.

It seems that our attempts to keep a lid on the news of my status as, 'Keeper Of The Sacred Lingam,' had failed miserably. Despite being sworn to secrecy, the women had talked, but not maliciously we both agreed. We reasoned that they had probably just told friends and relatives confidentially, and they too had talked, and so on. Maya presumed that the mere fact of my existence had been too big, too wonderful and joyful an event to keep to themselves. A hint here, a whisper there, to a friend, a sister, a cousin and so on, and the news had spread further and faster than we could have imagined.

Maya was getting a steady stream of inquiries about me, and the possibility of me giving talks at various other temples far and wide. It was a little bit frightening to be honest. I was having a wonderful time due to the miraculous gift given to me by my goddess, but could it sustain a change of career?

Furthermore, did I even want to get so heavily involved in what was after all, a religious matter? Not even a religion I knew anything about until quite recently, and I had no religious beliefs to speak of anyway. Although it has to be said, I was becoming curious about some of the revelations my goddess had made to me about us being together and 'as one,' eternally. What she had told me piqued my curiosity, and pointed to there being something more than this mundane plain of existence that I had lived in all my life. I was beginning to think maybe it wasn't all over, when we thought it was all over.

I had never imagined either that things could have taken on such a rapid shift of events, that my life could be so utterly changed, and so quickly. I had no ambition to be a prophet or some such, no evangelical leader for the Hindu religion, or any other religion for that matter. I was just me in my mind, but Maya kept telling me that my 'gift,' wasn't just my gift alone any more, it was something that I needed to share. I was wracked with doubt.

Okay, I thought, the women I had given talks to seemed to universally adore me, but what was going to happen when their menfolk found out? Taken to it's logical conclusion, I may become the target for jealous husbands, furious fathers, incensed brothers and cousins. I'd need some sort of security, some protection to stay safe. I have a wonderful imagination and sense of the dramatic it has to be said, and I was working through all these scenarios in my head for days afterwards. There was a lot to think about, but we came to the immediate conclusion that we should leave it for a few days to see what develops. Right now we had better and more pleasurable things to do.

Bed and Maya seemed to be inextricably linked in my imagination, and with good reason. I had taken her virginity just a few weeks before. Unusually, even for a woman of Indian ethnicity, she had reached the age of twenty seven without being married, while still retaining her virginity. She had finally surrendered it, no, that's not quite accurate, she had gifted it to me soon after we met. Now she was my friend, confidante, and regular lover.

Other women came and went, but Maya was ever present, ever ready to give herself, to be with me, to care for me. To all intents and purposes she had taken on the role of wife, lover, and business manager in just few short weeks, all rolled up in one neat and beautiful package.

We sat there silently on the sofa after our discussions. I looked at her, she looked at me, we smiled.

'Bed?' I suggested, and she came into my arms, kissed me gently.

'Yes please,' she said, 'I've missed you.' Funnily enough, we didn't make it to bed right away, because that little affectionate kiss just grew and grew, until we started undressing each other on the couch. It seemed like far too much bother to get off the couch and into bed since I now had her bra off, and she had my dick in her hand, pumping it slowly with her feather-light gentlest of touches.

In no time at all I had her panties off too, slipping my fingers up and down the folds of her generous labia, splitting them apart and letting her warm juices escape all over and between my fingers. I lifted her up and over, straddling my lap on the couch, and continued to kiss her beautiful mouth, feeling the softness of her amazing boobs, pulling and squeezing her hard, dark nipples.

She was moaning continuously now, and then looking down between her legs, she held my cock against her pussy, wetting my knob with her thick, slippery pussy juices. She kept this up for a minute or two until I was thoroughly inundated, and then holding me more firmly she aimed me right between her labia as she pushed down. I watched as her lips slowly stretched to accommodate my girth, and then they just gave up, too wet to resist and I watched as her big pussy lips opened up and swallowed my knob.

She let out a huge self-satisfied moan, pulling up a little then settled lower again taking yet more of me inside her. She did it once more, and then she just sank lower, slowly, slowly until she had all she could take. She just sat there for long moments, doing nothing, or so it would seem, but I could feel her internal vaginal muscles clenching and relaxing, clenching and relaxing, repeatedly.

'Oh god, that feels so good,' she gasped out, 'so good.' A tear drop of her wetness began a slow trickle, escaping from her pussy and running down what was left of my shaft that was still on view. I was too big and long for her to take all of me, which is one of the disadvantages of having a cock that big. Very few women were capable of taking it all, so it was hard to bury myself to the utmost in their lovely pussies. Still, I consoled myself with the fact that they were all getting as much as they could take.