The Yoni And The Lingam Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With her pussy filled as much as it was possible to be, she was now hands-free, and leaning forward she placed them on the back of the couch, one either side of my head to support herself. She looked down at me, eye to eye and face to face. She half laughed, smiling, and there could be no doubt that she was a very happy young woman. She kissed me, and then lifted herself up, pulling herself half way off my erection and then slid back down again. A shuddering moan escaped her lips, and then she did it again with the same result.

'Oh shit,' she gasped out, 'that feels incredible. Stay still,' she commanded, 'just let me do it for you. I want to do this for you, please,' and as much as I love to give pleasure, I was also happy to do as she asked, knowing it was an act of unselfish love, a giving of pleasure on her part. I let her do what she wanted and she was right, it felt incredible for me too.

It didn't mean I was just lying there doing nothing though, after all, she was also offering the rest of her fabulous body for my enjoyment. Those gorgeous breasts of hers were right in front of my face, and there was no way I was going to just leave them there untouched when I knew how much she loved her nipples being played with and stimulated. So, my hands were busy, not only with her boobs, but caressing and stroking the silky skin of her back, sides and bottom. I alternatively kissed and suckled on her boobs and squeezed her hard, erect nipples and dark areolae. It all added to our mutual pleasure, as she slowly and deliberately fucked me, her wet slippery hole sliding up and down on my rigid cock.

Her pussy was in free flow, her juices dribbling down, covering my balls and pubic mound with her warm, slippery wetness. She moaned and whimpered each time she slid down, filling and stretching herself.

'Oh god... oh shit,' she gasped breathlessly as her excitement mounted. 'Oh fuck... so good. Oh shit... oh shit...' Her obvious enjoyment was all just sheer delight to my ears, and then she began to move a little faster, and I knew she was on the fast track to the ultimate sexual bliss. She lifted the pace even more as her impending orgasm approached, and she was even more vocal now, music to my ears.

'Yes... oh shit... yes...oh fuck... coming... oh god I'm coming...' she moaned loudly, almost a scream. Her whole body started to shudder and tremble uncontrollably as her orgasm took control and she stopped moving on me. 'oh please... I can't... I can't... help me... help me... please...' She sounded distressed, so I pushed my hips up off the couch, my cock lancing into her open pussy, and she screamed, a helpless wonderful moan of ecstasy as I took over, pushing up repeatedly to bring her through her orgasm and beyond.

As the spasms of pleasure subsided, she slumped down over me, perfectly limp and relaxed. The wonderful body and skin, damp with her efforts, covering my own.

'I'm sorry,' she sobbed. 'I wanted to do it for you, but then it was so powerful I was... helpless... I couldn't move anymore... sorry... so sorry.' I lifted her chin to see tears in her beautiful eyes.

'Don't be silly Maya,' I said trying to comfort her. 'It was beautiful and amazing... you are beautiful and amazing. There's no reason for you to be distressed, so don't cry my darling. After such a lovely orgasm you should be smiling, not crying,' and I emphasised my words with kisses, her face, her eyes, tasting the salt in her tears, before parting her lips with mine and kissing her lovingly and deeply.

She was still sitting astride me, her gorgeous pussy still impaled on me, and still gripping my cock passively. I had so much more pleasure to give her today, so I whispered the magic word in her ear.

'Bed?' She smiled then, looking down at me and just nodded her head in approval. 'Get off me then,' I suggested, and she smiled again as she pulled back off me leaving my saturated dick standing proud, shining with her essence. She reached down and ran her hand up and down my slippery length, with a small moan coming from deep in her throat. Letting go, she took my hand and pulled me to me feet, and led me into my own bedroom.

'Is this okay?' she asked me as she climbed on the bed and adopted her favourite doggy position. I took one look at her fabulous arse and gaping pussy offered so lovingly for my pleasure, and nodded dumbly.

'Okay?' I repeated. 'Oh Maya, if only you realised how "okay," you are and look, you wouldn't be asking such a silly question,' and as I said it, I stepped up as close as possible and fed my hardness deep into her pussy, sliding home effortlessly. She arched her back, pushing herself hard against me.

'Take me my love,' she groaned. 'Take me and love me, fuck me, use me,' and as I began to make love to her, words became entirely superfluous. With her so ready and already well primed, she came very quickly for her second orgasm of the day, her voice, the loud moans, and the rippling vagina walls all signalling her pleasure. I just kept on going through it all and I suspected she was on that plateau of pleasure, that stage where a woman hasn't fully come down from the last peak and is easier to bring back to the peak of orgasm again and again.

I was right, and she seemed to go from one climax to another until at last I felt that familiar tingle at the root of my cock, and as she came once more, I came in a rush filling her wonderful, beautifully responsive yoni with my come. That triggered another orgasm in her and so we both came together in a welter of pleasure, sweat, and slippery body fluids before collapsing on the bed. We just lay there for a while, happy in each other's embrace.

We spent the rest of the day, just being close and together, more than comfortable with each other. Yes, we did, 'the dirty deed,' again, but eventually we'd had enough. I took her out to dinner in the evening before we parted. We both had work the next day and after our strenuous efforts in bed we were understandably a little tired, but not of each other.

A few days later we got together in our favourite café, just round the corner from where I lived for a necessary business meeting. It was our favourite café because being so close to my flat, if we got horny just being with each other, as we invariably did, it wasn't far to go to relive that particular itch. Even more offers had now come in for me to address women's groups. Maya wanted to know what she should do. Did I want to refuse them, or did I want to take them on?

It was too early for me to even think about giving up my job in favour of a new career as some sort of mystic. Perhaps in future if things really took off, but right now it was still, 'early days.' I would have to be sure I could earn enough just giving talks and lectures to interested groups to make it economically viable. It was a big step, but Maya would help she assured me, and was favourable to the idea of being my manager if we decided to go for it full time.

Meanwhile, we decided, I'd accept as many of the offers as possible. I'd maybe manage two or three a month over the next six months, review the situation after that and either continue on a part time basis, or launch me full time on a mostly unsuspecting world.

I knew what my heart (and dick) was telling me, but it was a big step to contemplate. I was standing on the edge of something that would change my life and the lives of so many others forever. Could I turn my back on what Maya insisted was my destiny, and just try to carry on as if everything was normal? I knew within myself I could never be 'normal,' again, and I had a sneaking suspicion Maya was right as usual. This whole thing was becoming bigger than just me, and I had already decided to just go with the flow. Que Sera, Sera, whatever will be, will be.

This is the final episode in 'Yoni And Lingam' series. I imagined I would be able to stretch it to maybe three stories when I started it, but it just grew and grew. There seems to be a law of diminishing returns here on Literotica. The longer the series goes on, the less people read it. I may write on this subject again, but at a much later date, I've enjoyed writing it, and I know I have some loyal readers who have followed me, and the story all the way through. Thank you to those who have. Happy reading folks. Rab