All Comments on 'The Yoni Flower Ch. 06-09'

by bl_overman

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

To anyone who enjoyed what they've read so far, do yourself a favor and go get the full ebook! Seriously. I couldn't wait to read more after that penis/guytrap scene so I checked to see if it was out. And, when I tell you that I stayed up to binge the entire book, I'm not exaggerating... It just kept getting better and weirder and naughtier 🥵. The plot twist with the pod, what happened to the one girl when she fell in the pit of forbidden lube... Oh my. Messed up, but so effin hot! And then when Allie jerks off that one night stand guy from this last chapter? Hottest grossest thing I've ever read.

Oh, and then the lesbian scene and what Allie does with her petals? I mean... 🥵🤤 holy crap! I read it twice, because I had to stop part way through to... you know... 😉

B.L., I don't know how you come up with this stuff, but please never stop. This story has been incredible and I cannot wait until the Lizzy's Flower Glizzy comes out!

Hogan_StrangeloveHogan_Strangeloveabout 2 years ago

The Penis/Guytrap chapter was everything I was hoping for and more! I can't wait to find out what's going on with the cream stuck to Matty's "carrot thin" penis! Glad the ebook is out. Now I don't have to wait! Before this Saturday is up, I will finish this book and report back, BL!

Cheers! And thanks for another amazing post!

bl_overmanbl_overmanabout 2 years agoAuthor

Reply to Hogan: Thanks so much for the praise and the support! I'm so glad you enjoyed Allie getting her flower plowed! You'll get all of your questions answers from chapters 12 and beyond. I do hope you enjoy the read!

Reply to Anon: "To anyone who enjoyed..."

Thanks so much for all the love and compliments. Holy crap, you finished it in a day? And yes, naughtier and weirder was the goal. Also, the plot twist and what happens when you know who gets that thing stuck in her/what Allie had to do to "clean her out" was probably the most effed up, grosses thing I've ever written. That and the handy scene and the goo rope. Glad you enjoyed the girl on girl scene.

If/when you guys and gals finish the book, it'd be super helpful if you could all rate it on Amazon the way you do on here. Erotica can't be promoted on any sites so reviews are what helps get the book seen. So, if you wouldn't mind, go on ahead and drop Yoni Flower and The Amazonian Uterobscis a review!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

That chapter was so incredibly imaginative and well written that I must applaud your brilliance. You had an incredible story going that was so unusually interesting and you just upped that unbelievably. The hints at what is coming makes it look even better which I didn’t think was possible. I love this story utterly and completely. The way you worked that background in college with Priya being aware of and not having any problems with the preferred sex toys was both endearing and funny. This has become one of my two favorite stories and I can’t wait to read more. Thank you.

Geri

bl_overmanbl_overmanabout 2 years agoAuthor

Geri, thank you so much for the praise on this set of chapters! Like, wow... you legit made my day. I'm so happy that you love the story as much as you do! I tried super hard to make the weirdness and sex all have purpose in order to convey what this organism is and what it can do, and it sounds like you're picking up on all of it, hints included! Also, I'm really glad you liked that little part of Priya knowing about Allie's use of veggies for fun. Nothing says friendship like being able to be open/being accepting of each others most intimate secrets after all! Thank you so much for reading this story and providing feedback it in! I do hope you enjoy the chapters to come and how it all plays out/ties together in the end!

Take care, Geri!

Love, B.L,

jalford764jalford764about 2 years ago

Erotic horror indeed. Nightmare fuel

bl_overmanbl_overmanabout 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks, Jalford764! Tried to create something as naughty and effed up as possible!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbl_overman@bl_overman
Full time author. Scientist. Lover of books. An indie publisher picked up Amazonian Womb Worms! The MasqueRave Paperback is out now! (Read the first 9 Chapters here: https://www.scirotic.com/masquerave-preview) Check out my other published novels: The re-titled novella: "The...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES