The Young Anchorwoman Slut Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After doing two laps, she was led on top of the ottoman on her hands and knees. Feeling brave in her newfound exhibitionism, she lowered her shoulders to push her toned ass into the air. Her pussy mound, swelling slight in her excitement, was evident between her thighs with her panties slightly askew. She teased her own nipples on the soft leather of the ottoman, and locked eyes with the man immediately in front of her while she made a show of licking her lips.

She heard the men get up and approached her from all directions. They towered around the young girl. Someone pulled on her leash and applied pressure on her collar, jerking her head back.

Her panties were soon moved aside for thick fingers to explore her sex; combing through her outer and inner cunt lips while spreading her juices on her mound. Her hips began to sway to the stimulation. She flinched slightly as a large palm swung down on her left cheek, eliciting a gasp from the young girl. She felt the heat of their bodies, and three large cocks were already waving in front of her face.

This is even better than I imagined, she thought. It was the hottest thing she has ever done, thus far. She looked at the three throbbing cocks in front of her, wondering which one to service first.

The decision was made for her as all three pushed against her sweet young face, but the one in the middle managed to push past her full lips. She took in the soft, bulbous cockhead and then felt the bumps of the veins along the shaft as he slowly went in deeper. The other two pressed up against her cheeks, just below her almond shaped eyes with the long alluring lashes. The leash was still pulled taut behind her head, and she strained to breathe as her airway was slowly closed by the cock.

*Smack*

Red handprints began to form on her ass cheeks, as the men's thick calloused hands enveloped her tender skin with firm strikes. Two fingers were now probing inside her pussy. She moaned deeply around the thick cock in her mouth, reacting to the fleshy fingers seemingly exploring every nook and cranny inside her young snatch.

"Now that's a tight pussy. She's squeezing me already."

"I love stretching out the new girls for the first time."

She blushed as the men described her like a piece of meat, meant only for their pleasure. She gasped as they flipped her over, her inner thighs already glistened with her juices as they pulled off the flimsy fabric of her panties. It snagged on one of her ringed ankle bands. They spread her legs wide as her stiletto heels dug into the soft, plush ottoman.

Her fishnet top was unceremoniously pulled to rest above her perky C-cup breasts, the fabric bunched tightly and stuck to her upper chest. They then smacked her tits lightly, their large hands felt rough on her previously unblemished young skin as they roughly grabbed and squeezed her flesh. Her nipples turned as hard as pencil erasers under the center of their palms. They pulled hard on her pink nubs, as if to see how far her young tits can be stretched from her slight torso.

Tess moaned, as more hands caressed her shapely calves, her thighs and her smooth washboard belly. Fingers were probing inside her tight young snatch again. She tilted her head back, with her leash still held above her, and let out a long moan as they exposed her clit and worked it expertly. Her ass rose off the ottoman and began to gyrate, her nerve endings firing with an intensity that was almost too much for Tess.

Her two ex-boyfriends, one of them her high school sweetheart, simply didn't have the skill of these men. In fact, she realized she liked a bit of roughness all along. She enjoyed how unpredictable they were, especially when there were so many of them. They kept her guessing, as a thick open-faced palm began lightly smacking her entire pussy. Her hips jerking in reaction to each contact.

A face hovered close to her opening, and spat right on it. The heavy glob of saliva impacted on her mound audibly. The lewdness of it startled her, which made her like it even more. They teased her incessantly, making her restless and hungry for the real action to begin - she wanted someone to fuck her.

"What do you want, slut?" asked the master.

She blushed. This was the first time she was addressed like that. But she took it in stride.

"I want your cock."

"Address me like you were told," he replied curtly.

"I want your cock...daddy," she heard herself say. It sounded so wrong, yet so hot, she thought.

"You will address me as master. You can call everyone else daddy. Understood?"

"Yes...master," she answered meekly. The polite and articulate persona had transformed into a hard-edged intensity, and the young girl felt compelled to submit to him. The other men seemed to defer to the 'master,' moving aside for him as though it was his prerogative to claim his prize.

The prize was her, she realized, as his large frame loomed over her.

He reached forward and pulled her hundred-pound body towards one end of the ottoman with little effort. Her ankles were then clipped into rings by the men, attached to the ottoman which was custom design. Her thighs strained at being spread so wide, while her wet pussy lay just over the edge,

They stood back for a second, hard cocks looming over the young girl, as she looked up anxiously at nine men surrounding her. In the corner, Julia was dutifully bobbing her head on two cocks, ponytail swinging in motion.

They admired their handiwork, the 24-year old lying helplessly with her pussy exposed and chest heaving from arousal. As if a prey who knew what was about to happen, she was wracked by fear and excitement as she lay leashed and restrained. The innocent, decent girl in her wanted to get up and out of there. The newfound inner slut in her wanted all the men to take turns on her.

The master knelt in front of her pink, delicate mound which was already soaked in her juices. She watched as he aimed his thick 7" cock her exposed entrance. It parted and stretched her pussy lips, which put Tess into a daze. The master drove it into her pussy, inch by inch.

"Oh my god, oh my god. Uuuuuuuuh," Tess exclaimed, beginning to feel stretched already.

She began breathing hard and fast, while a pair of strong hands grasped her jaw and angled her head above and behind her. Her vision upside down, another thick cock parted her lips. It wasn't satisfied to stop in her mouth as it continued towards her throat. She gagged, so he pulled back to let her young throat get used to the intrusion.

Tess was being spit roasted for the first time, as the master began fucking her tight young snatch with long and deliberate strokes. After just a few minutes it was already enough to send her teetering on the edge of an epic orgasm. But then a flogger came down across her tits. Not strong enough to leave a welt but it stung her enough to hold her back from the climax.

"You don't cum until we tell you to, slut," the master reminded the young girl.

The man above her pulled his cock out just long enough for her to utter: "yes, master," before he slowly fed his shaft down her throat again. Having her throat tested a few times already, she managed to suppress her gag reflex enough to take him deeper, and her neck began to swell beneath her collar.

Meanwhile, the master began fucking her with more urgency. His thick shaft shifted her stretched pussy lips in the back and forth motion, distending them slightly on every outward stroke. Her legs bucked and strained as her inexperienced body tried to cope with the largest member she's ever had inside of her. It was hitting her inside at places she didn't know existed, such was his girth and experience.

Every time she started breathing fast, someone struck her perky tits with a flogger. They also jerked on her studded collar to remind her she needed their permission to cum.

The master began to fuck her faster and she let out a long trailing moan which rose in pitch under his thrusts. His powerfully-built body loomed over the petite asian, as he hooked his elbows under her outstretched legs for better purchase. The sound of him pounding her young and supple flesh into the ottoman filled the living room.

He then slammed his cock into her all the way to the hilt, then pulled out and climbed on top of her torso. The other man using her mouth got out of the way, just in time for the master to grab Tess's head by her ponytail and release thick streams of gooey cum all over her face. Strands of it landed across the bridge of her nose and spattered on her cheeks.

"You can cum now, slut," he commanded.

She wailed as she came powerfully, but made a gurgling noise as a thick spurt of creamy ejaculate coated the back of her mouth. Her eyes were shut and slightly teary, as her young pussy pulsed and her internal muscles spasmed. Her legs, wrapped in stockings and stilettos, tried to close around her pussy but moved only an inch inward against the restraints. Her toned thighs shook, and the metals rings jangled on her ankle bands.

She slowly came back down to earth, as pearly white cum now hung by gooey strands under her delicate chin. The master, with cum leaking slowly out of the slit of his cock, grabbed the sides of her head and fisted his cock deep into her mouth for a few more powerful strokes. Her long dark lashes flickered over her half-closed eyes as her young mind basked in the afterglow of the most intense orgasm she's ever felt.

The master pulled out, and slapped his wet cock heavily on her cheek as she finally opened her eyes and looked up submissively. He had just fucked her brains out and unloaded on her face. Tess felt as though he laid claim on her.

But there were eight more men, and they were hungry.

She blushed deeply and said: "Thank you, master."

"That's a good slut. Next!" he commanded his men.

They released her ankles and flipped her over onto knees. Her perky young tits hung below her thin torso, swelled by gravity. Her knees were then pushed wide, with her delicate wrinkled asshole and her freshly fucked cunt on display.

She was spitroasted this time doggystyle, with another thick shaft parting her delicate pink pussy lips from behind. They each took turns on her tight box, filling it with rigid meat as her legs quivered under the pounding. The men marveled at the feeling of her delicate vaginal walls which seemed to caress their shafts while they tooled her.

"What a fine cunt this is," commented the man drilling her pussy.

"Asian cunts stay fresh for many years," said the one fucking her mouth.

Being evaluated purely as a sex object along with the comment on her ethnicity, made Tess blush deeply with shame. But her vulnerability at being degraded was a big turn-on. She wanted to hear more of it, as she bounced back and forth between the two men.

They kept her edging, and would pull out and flog her tits gently until she retreated back enough to be fucked again.

Tess barely had time for air, as they all loved to use her young throat. On all fours, Tess had a steady rotation of dicks taking turns on her at both ends. She had little respite from the constant fucking, with the men dictating both the pace and duration. The wanton act redefined the very idea of sex for the young girl. Rather than an emotional act of intimacy between her and her ex-boyfriend, this felt animalistic and completely depraved. Rather than an object of affection, of which she was the target for many admirers who sent flowers and gifts, the accomplished young woman was being treated like a piece of meat.

The degrading thought felt so wrong, and yet so good, in the young girl's mind. It made her let go of her ego completely - long suffering from the pressures of high expectations of immigrant parents and from family members. The politics at the TV station. The conniving bitches who wanted her position. The careful cultivation of her public image. They were all shackles in her life, and in that moment they all ceased to matter because she was here for only one purpose: to be a slut. A plaything. To be fucked by these men. It was utterly liberating.

'I'm a fucktoy,' she thought, remembering the word on her collar.

Her thoughts pushed her closer to orgasm, but the men knew how to keep it at bay with a sudden application of pain: either with a smack with the flogger or a quick jerk on her leash to choke her airway. It was all part of their control; a symbolic expression of their power over her. Making her edge indefinitely was frustrating for the young girl, but deep down it was also satisfying in her submission to these men. To relinquish that control, again, made her feel wonderfully free.

Another man came heavily on Tess's face, this time at her left eye. The warm gooey substance contrasted heavily with her dark blue eyeshadow, with small strands getting caught in her lashes. The rest coated her cheeks, and she smiled at her 'daddy' while she gripped his shaft in her delicate small hand and licked the residue from his cock slit.

The man behind her soon followed, and he pulled out to erupt all over back. She felt the warm substance land on her smooth skin, and she looked over her shoulder submissively.

"Thank you for your cum, daddy."

She embraced her newfound sluthood, and wanted more.

To be continued...


12