The Young Anchorwoman Slut Pt. 07

Story Info
Tess's world goes dark, whilst tortured in the porn shop.
4.4k words
4.6
21.7k
15

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 11/22/2023
Created 02/28/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(A special thanks to Passion for Fetish for her continuing support of this series. We continue from where we left off at the last chapter, as the young anchorwoman was offered by her master to a crowd of customers inside a pornshop.)

Continued from the last chapter....

"Gentlemen, she's all yours to enjoy. And remember, toys only. I hope you guys make her squirt until she collapses," said the master with a twinkle in his eyes.

Even though she was busy working Fernando's cock, Tess was filled with apprehension as the master just offered up her holes on a platter to a bunch of pornshop perverts. Her anxiety was accentuated by the fact that she could not see what they were about to do, as she obediently deepthroated Fernando's thick member.

The men had no qualms over the prospect of torturing this mysterious young girl, as the Master's ushers signalled to three men at the front of the crowd to step forward. They each grabbed a toy; a magic wand, a clear anal spreader and a whip.

At first the three men jostled for position but they soon learned to give each other room. The wand began to work its magic on Tess as the customer rubbed it liberally on her wet pussy, its buzzing filling room accompanied by the appreciative signs of the onlookers.

The young girl tried to concentrate on the thick pole, working its way down her throat, while she moaned.

Next was the clear butt plug, with its tip slowly teasing her orifice open. As usual, Tess had prepped her hole for anal play with an enema and plenty of lube. It oozed ever so slightly out of her as the second customer worked her opening. Finally the last man was teasing her erect nipples underneath her with the whip, engorged by gravity. He grabbed generous handfuls of her mounds as well, enjoying the supple skin which is a rare treat for a man more used to watching porn rather than live action.

Tess's hips began to gyrate gently, as the thought of being toyed with by a bunch of strangers in a pornshop while dozens looked on was putting her inner slut into overdrive. She took Fernando all the way to the hilt of his meat, and pulled her head off to gasp for air.

She turned her head around to look over her shoulder, as the three men worked her over with the instruments of pleasure and torture.

"Oh please, use me like your own little fuck toy. I'm your personal slut tonight," she purred while addressing all the men.

It felt so wrong hearing herself say those words, in the same voice which hours ago was delivering a professional news segment.

She felt the onset of her first orgasm, and driven by the shame of her very public display and being toyed with by strange perverts threatened to send her over the edge. She moaned audibly over the din of the vibrator and the murmurs of the crowd of customers, as she tried to gulp in more air in between Fernando's thrusts of his hard meat down her delicate throat.

The master sensed this, and motioning aside the two men working her pussy and asshole from behind, he plunged his thick calloused fingers deep into her womb and began to massage her G-spot powerfully.

"Uhhnnnn...uhhnnnn...uhhnnnn" exclaimed the young girl, her eyes wide as her legs began to spasm. She momentarily lost focus on Fernando's cock as her immediate response was to the powerful trigger in her G-spot.

Tess flipped over on the ottoman so she faced her master, legs spread wide to give him better access to her pussy that was being sent into overdrive while continuing to moan loudly under his fingers' onslaught. Her elegant fingers dug into the fabric of the ottoman, knuckles turning white, as splashes of clear liquid began to emerge between his hand and her mound.

Her shaking legs seized up just as her master pulled out his hand, and the young girl cried out from the bottom of her lungs as the clear viscous fluid jetted from her mound directly into the crowd of customers. It splashed on to their legs, with some of the liquid landing on some of the men's skin as they were jerking their cocks in plain view.

Tess gushed several more streams, and the men whooped as the young girl threw her head back and came with complete abandon. She seemed oblivious while completely consumed by the powerful sensations. Her hand came down to cover her mound, as she curled up in a fetal position while her abdominal and internal muscles were still spasming powerfully. Wave after wave of nearly unbearable pleasure crashed through her.

Fernando gripped her legs powerfully and spread them wide despite her protests. And while she was still going through the aftershocks of her first gushing orgasm, her pussy was spread open by a huge black dildo strapped to a reciprocating power tool.

"Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god!" as her toned legs fought hopelessly against the powerful arms spreading them wide open, as the reciprocating dildo began its onslaught pistoning in and out of her pussy that had barely finished cumming. A gleeful customer worked the tool on Tess.

"No, no, no, no, no!" the young girl exclaimed as a second gushing orgasm was already building up. Or was it simply part of the first?

It was at this point that someone decided to choke her with her own leash, drowning out her protests. As another unbearable wave of orgasm rolled through her body, Tess fought to breathe from the unexpected denial of her airway.

She gushed again powerfully, splashing the customer holding the tool that was pounding her mound. She wanted to scream again, but could barely let out a groan as stars filled her vision. This time Fernando struggled to keep her still, as her entire lower body clenched and nearly rolled to one side.

Life began to drain out of the young girl, as the exertion from cumming so powerfully overtook her limited air intake. She began to weaken and go limp. The daddy behind her relaxed his grip on her leash and collar so she could recover.

She gasped for air, and coughed from the discomfort of her throat being constricted. But still, the reciprocating cock was unrelenting in its spreading of her cunt wide open. She panted, momentarily able to compartmentalize the pleasure and pain of being filled so fully.

It was at this point that the master's men began to loop bondage rope around her ankles and wrists, connecting them together so that Tess had no choice but to have her legs held up high and wide. They then looped the rest of the rope around her neck so that if she jerked her arms or legs, it would tighten the loops around her neck.

The rope will essentially make Tess choke herself.

Given a respite from the brutal handheld fucking machine, they picked up her lithe body so that the ottoman could be swapped out for an old incline weightlifting bench under her.

The torture began anew as a new trio of customers picked from the selection of toys and descended upon the hapless and beautiful Tess.

They kept her pinned the bench, as one customer worked her clit with a magic wand with delight, while another began to insert a series of anal beads into her ass. One by one. The customer took his time toying with her orifice, as he would insert two or three before slowly pulling them out. The crowd watched as her flesh around her anus distended every time a bead was pulled out.

The men began to take bets on many the young news anchor could take, and they counted aloud as each disappeared inside the asian girl. After the 8th bead, she had but two left dangling from her asshole on a string.

"No more... please. I can't take anymore," she pleaded. It was a very strange sensation for her as she felt them shift inside her body, rolling in her innards. She felt completely stuffed, but in a different manner from being tooled by the warm flesh of a cock. This felt more cold, almost alien.

As if part of a sick, evil plan, she felt her legs held aloft by Fernando. His thick pole of a cock came in her view as he split her cunt lips wide open and thrust slowly and deeply in her. A groan escaped her lips, a look of dismay on her face. Tess knew she was in for a hard pounding, for Fernando is relentless.

She felt the beads shift inside her anal passage, to make way for the fresh intrustion in the neighbouring canal. The beads also served to make her pussy wrap around Fernando's already thick shaft even more tightly, giving Tess enhanced sensations.

"Are you liking this, my little slut?" asked one of the customers next to her ear as he roughly massaged her perky tits.

"Uhnnn... yes sir.... Uhnnn. This feels so good... uhnnn...."

"You sure are a dirty little whore. Now take that cock!"

Fernando began to pick up the pace, as Tess began to moan in time with his thrusts. The remaining anal beads were now swinging back and forth under her, making audible slapping noises against each other. The old workout bench began to squeak as the 6'3 hispanic specimen of a man pounded her deeply whilst slamming into her raised thighs. Tess's hips shook, while her ankles jerked on the rope around her neck and began to constrict her airway.

His hard and lean body, covered in chest and arm hair, contrasted with the smooth and fair skin of the young asian. Hard slapping noises filled the room. The men cheered as Fernando tooled her hard, thrusting almost to the hilt. His motion went into a crescendo as Tess threw her head back against the bench, being held in place by several pairs of hands during the onslaught.

It was in this moment she felt so utterly alone, being completely dominated by a room full of hungry men who only wanted to use and abuse her for their pleasure. She had no control over what was being done to her, with the sole release valve being her safeword which was being safeguarded by multiple layers of her own resistance. It was like an on-off switch, an implicit contract she had co-written with that master in submitting completely or put a stop to the entire proceedings. She felt trapped by her fear of disappointing her master, and the punishing treatment they were giving to her young body.

Her hair was shiny with sweat, as it swayed in time with the pounding of her body into the incline bench. Her perky tits and pink nipples were being continuously fondled by customers on either side of her. Another reached down with the magic wand to toy with her clit.

It sent Tess over the edge again, as she moaned and uttered incomprehensible sentences in the midst of a rising orgasmic wave. Despite her career in being painstakingly articulate, she was being rendered into an unintelligible wreck at their hands.

Clear liquid discharge began to leak out of the young girl she came for the third time that night, and Fernando pulled out before he could let himself cum. Tess squeezed her eyes shut tightly, and panted while a less powerful stream of juices escaped her body to splash audibly on the floor in front of her. Some of it ran down the string of her anal beads, and dripped visibly from the last sphere.

"Oh god...daddy, you are wrecking me..." she murmured, as Fernando looked down at the helpless young girl being held down on the bench. Her legs were still held up next to her head, ropes criss crossed over her neck as she continued to pant. He worked up some spit in his jaw, and spat on her face as if to add insult to his complete domination of her mind and spirit.

She merely looked up at him meekly, with his spit running down her cheek.

"Thank you, Fernando, my daddy. Punish this fuck toy... Give me the fucking I deserve," she said to him with a pleading look on her face. Her pussy was still gaping, and she felt empty now that his hard meat was no longer inside of her. She felt a longing to be filled again.

The customers mumurred their approval of Tess, this enigma of a woman who they were told had everything a career woman could ask for, but chose to be treated like a piece of fuck meat.

For the next two hours, every customer in the shop took their turn using the young girl. The selection of toys on offer was nearly exhausted. All manner of objects were inserted into her holes, whilst a magic wand was ever present on her clit; everything from glass dildos, vibrating dildos, ribbed anal plugs and more. Once jammed inside of her to the hilt, the customers would tap on the end of the toy to apply more pressure to her internal walls. They felt the vibrations of the toys on her lower belly, while she moaned around the thick live cocks that were being thrust down her throat from an inverted position offered by the inclinable workout bench.

The crowd of customers rotated on the helpless young girl, and some toys were used over and over again as they each took multiple turns. The crowd favourites were the reciprocating handheld dildo, and the anal beads. They especially enjoyed seeing who could make her squirt the furthest, or tried to insert more than 8 beads inside either of her holes. They made Tess feel like she was just a living and breathing toy, to be tortured and experimented on.

As her body spasmed powerfully every time they made her cum, her thrashing of her legs and arms resulted in her choking herself unintentionally as the ropes connected limbs with the loops around her neck. The men watched, mesmerized, as she struggled to cope with the simultaneous release of her juices and constant struggle to breathe. Her cries of pleasure would often be suddenly choked out of her windpipe.

Tess felt as though she was being held in a never-ending cycle of reluctant orgasms and near asphyxiation, the room would sometimes nearly go dark when she came more intensely. They would smack her lightly on the face to keep her present.

Her tears mixed in with the beading sweat in the openings of her hood, as she asked herself once more why she let this happen to her. She could barely hold on to her consciousness, and she dreaded not knowing what they were going to do to her next.

The sight of her was almost too much for some of the customers, and thankfully they were allowed to shoot their loads on the ground in front of Tess. They were like worshippers' offerings to a goddess of sexual submission.

As if gearing up for the 'climax' of the evening, her ropes were loosened and discarded. A bluetooth activated Lush toy was inserted inside of her, with a lucky customer holding the remote.

Fernando lifted her to her unsteady feet, as she sighed when circulation returned to her limbs. But the relief was temporary, as he held her lithe arms behind her with a crowbar grip with one forearm, while the other held the leash to her collar. With his ramrod cock planted firmly in her delicate ass, he walked her towards the front door of the shop while men cheered. With a smirk on his face, the shop owner pulled up the shades revealing the sidewalk through the glass.

There was foot traffic outside, as Tess looked on with alarm while still coping with the huge intrusion of Fernando in her ass. She felt the cold glass against her flesh as the globes of her perky tits were mashed against it. Fernando wrapped the leash around his thick hairy knuckles three times, tightening the leash on her collar to begin another agonizing choke on her airway. He began fucking her ass with long, deep strokes while Tess's legs strained on her tip toes.

The customer began to turn up the intensity on the remote-controlled device inside of her womb, and the long pink tail of the Lush toy visible outside of her pussy began to thrash about just outside her cunt lips.

The window frame shook as her entire body was being pounded against the front door. The men behind them whistled and cheered. Passersby outside began to notice the helpless young girl being tooled so brutally from behind. Tess barely noticed the camera flashes from the sidewalk, as she was on the edge of consciousness from being choked by her own slave collar. She was only aware of his thick shaft deep in the depths of her belly. She felt the gyrations of the lush toy that was deep in her pussy, as the customer holding the remote control turned it all the way up in dark delight.

The passersby outside got to witness the young girl with the Fuck Toy collar losing complete control as Fernando, in his substance-fueled frenzy, lifted the shorter lithe girl completely off her feet with his grip. His pounding had reached a crescendo as his impressive leg muscles strained while he thrusted upward into the young girl's ass.

Tess screamed, her voice straining against the tight collar. Her body had chosen its point of release in such a way that it snuck up on her without warning. Her legs tried to close, her arms strained against Fernando's; all to no avail. She was a complete passenger of her own clenching body as she squirted powerfully once again. Her juices splashed on the gritty floor of the pornshop and left droplets on the glass door. She flexed her internal muscles mightily as she came, and the thick vibrator slid out of her while she gushed her juices.

The young girl gasped for air, but there was none to be had as Fernando gripped her leash too tightly in his assfucking frenzy.

Her world went dark. She was out cold.

Fernando came, shooting his seed deep into her while he finished off with a few more staccato thrusts into the unconscious girl against the glass window. The observers outside were shocked, seeing the young girl completely pass out from the savage fucking. But before they could do anything out of concern, they pulled Tess from the door window and closed the blinds.

Released from Fernando's iron grip, she was brought tenderly back to the ottoman in the middle of the room. They checked on her vitals to make sure she was still breathing. It was just a momentary loss of consciousness as it turned out.

Tess's vision slowly returned, to see the smiling face of the Master.

"You've been amazing tonight, darlin'. We've seen you find another level. What a great dirty little whore you are," he said.

"I sure am a dirty little whore," she responded hesitantly, on autopilot. She knew that was what was expected of her to say. But she felt confused after the momentary loss of consciousness, as if unsure if this was a dream or real. She looked around at the crowd of men surrounding her, some were stroking their cocks while others pointed camera phones at her.

"Wait...what?" she asked, while still trying to gather herself. It's as if Tess the Fuck Toy was still passed out, and the one who woke was the regular Tess.

One of the daddies gripped her head with a strong palm, and forced her head on his hard shaft. She instinctively began to suck on him, but only for a few seconds.

"Hold on... what's going on?" she asked, still trying to regain her situational awareness after being choked out.

The master, having seen this happen before with other submissive girls, said:

"We picked you up from the TV station after your broadcast and brought you here in this pornshop. We let the customers toy with all your holes. We then took turns on you. Then Fernando pounded your ass against the front door, and choked you out."

"Now take that cock down your throat," he commanded.

"Oh...right. Yes master," she said. The muscle memory of using her mouth like an orifice, to allow a thick cock down her throat, reawakened the slut in her. Shame, humiliation and self-loathing washed over her once again as the realization of all that she had done that night, and the things she allowed to have done to her, came back.

'I am as they said... I am a dirty little whore,' she thought to herself, with deep sadness.

As if to reinforce that self-realization, five of the master's men stepped up to Tess whilst jerking their cocks. They surrounded her, and made her suck them off as she made her way around the circle of thick cock meat aimed at her. One by one, they shot thick streams of pearly white cum on the young girl's face. They weren't aiming for her mouth this time, but rather to coat her entire face as evenly as possible from forehead to chin just for visual effect. Globs of it dangled under her chin, as she dutifully gave each of her daddies one last suck to collect any residual cum from their cockslits.

12