All Comments on 'The Young Anchorwoman Slut Pt. 07'

by DominantSpirit

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
jleetechiejleetechieover 2 years ago

A little resistance would be nice, but I guess that is how you justify the bdsm tag as opposed to noncon. Abroad, eh? She needs to be marked or tagged in some way, to push her boundaries.

aznlookinguyaznlookinguyover 2 years ago

Please do not take away her will to resist.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I guess you’ve given up on this, huh? Shame. It’s fucking great. I wanna see her completely turned out, resisting more. They should totally fuck her up, like in the Melody Open Invite series. Thousands of men just reaming her. I love the still fucking her after she passes out shit. Please don’t give up!

DominantSpiritDominantSpiritabout 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you all for the comments. I've put together some notes for the next chapter, and be assured that another one is coming following Tess's descent into a public whore.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well, I think that this story just took a dark descent into hell for Tess. There is one thing to abuse your slut but to actually hurt her for your amusement is going a bit too far. Choking her until she passes out is not a way for her to gain any trust. Will they actually respect her wish to use her safe word? I doubt that the group would stop because they have conditioned her to take whatever they dish out. Is there anyone in the group that is medically trained to take her vitals to know that she is ok? Well, in this story, I guess it is. What does not set with me is that no one calls the police when they see her being abused in the store front and they know that something bad is happening. The police should have been called and hauled the guys in the store to jail however that would not be keeping with the genre of the story. Also there is no aftercare being given to her abused body. She, herself, does not know the extent of her abuse. I guess her overseas journey will be the end of her usefulness to the group.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDominantSpirit@DominantSpirit
I have a penchant for getting inside the mind of a submissive girl who is being dominated by groups of men. I like to develop the arc for her descent from innocence into a completely depraved slut who hungers to be used and abused. The Anchorwoman Slut series is my first foray...