The Young Anchorwoman Slut Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now, cum for me one last time. I want you to do it all yourself, my little fuck toy," said her Master as he patted her on top of her head. She looked up at him, hungry for his approval. Someone handed her the magic wand as she sat back on the workout bench.

Covered in streaks of cum on her face, in her hair and on her perky tits with the pearly white substance glistening under the hard overhead lights on her pale skin, she held the magic wand firmly against her snatch while she plunged her fingers inside her well-used cunt lips. Her body began to shake.

"Oh god...yes....I'm a dirty little fuck toy...this is all I'm good for. I'm just a piece of fuck meat for all of you," Tess cried out as she worked herself into the only self-induced orgasm for the evening. She was too tired to squirt at this point, but her juices still leaked liberally out of her.

The entire pornshop erupted in cheers and applause, as Tess accepted their praise while kneeling in front of the bright flashes of cameras. She blushed deeply, awash in a perplexing combination of bashful shame and dark pride in her obedience.

She made a show of licking her lips, collecting some of the gooey white substance and savouring the salty man juice.

"Now say thank you to everyone, slut," commanded Fernando.

"Thank you, my Master and my daddies. Thank you, sirs. It...has been my pleasure serving you tonight. You gave me a night to remember. " she heard herself say. It sounded as though the voice wasn't her own, as if she had disembodied from herself.

Having subjected her to all sorts of sadistic treatment, the Master swelled with pride at how Tess was able to handle an audience. After all, she did this for a living in front of TV cameras. She only had to transform into her raging slut alter ego in front of strangers' gaze as well.

She'll be ready to do this in front of cameras, thought the Master.

The night was capped off when they made her put her cute little tie back on over her sheer, cum soaked top. They straightened out her miniskirt so it made at least a partial effort in covering her snatch while leaving the bottom of her asscheeks exposed. They made her put on a ball gag, as a symbol of her submission as they led her through the front door of the shop.

The night air gave her smooth pale skin goosebumps, with parts still glistening from hers and the men's juices, as the master led her by her leash in her ultimate walk of shame on the sidewalk. Passersby gawked and took photos of the procession, as master and hooded slave were flanked by his powerful men.

She strode submissively next to him, in the agonizingly slow walk. Her perky tits jiggled, her nipples erect with goosebumps covering her pink areolas. Globs of cum were still clearly visible around her mouth and on her chin.

The master smiled as the onlookers looked with intense interest, as many of them were clientele for the sex establishments in the area.

"A fuck toy eh? I bet you guys used her good tonight."

"How much? Let me take her to a back alley and use her some more."

"Whatever he's paying you, I'll double it. We'll put her to work. She looks like she could take on a whole football team!"

Tess was mortified. But she couldn't help but imagine herself going down on her knees, right there on the sidewalk, and start servicing their cocks. She pictured being used and abused in a back alley like one of them suggested, her fair and delicate skin contrasting against the gritty puddles on the pavement. She'd be surrounded by a whole crowd of men waiting so they could take turns pounding her against the wall again and again. There would be no end in sight, no way of escape.

To her surprise and shame, she felt her pussy get moist again.

The procession made its way to the waiting SUV's parked two blocks away. The master handed her leash to one of the men, gave her a nice smack on her ass, and said:

"Goodnight, darlin'. You've been wonderful tonight, slut. I think it's time we took a little trip abroad. I've got some bigger plans for you."

She looked up with her doe eyes, questioningly and, as he strolled towards a separate vehicle, with a look of longing.

After everything they've done to her, they somehow force her to sink lower every time, she thought to herself as she sat in the back of the vehicle flanked by two burly tattooed men.

She rested her head on the thick muscled arm of the daddy next to her, while he laid a possessive hand on her shapely thigh.

'My daddies,' she whispered with affection, as she drifted off into sleep being surrounded by the warmth of the bodies in the vehicle.

To be continued.

12