The Young Apprentice

Story Info
Nephew gets surprised.
1.4k words
4.11
27.5k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Karen sat up and fluffed her pillow again. Todd rolled over. Propping himself up on his elbow, he looked at her. "You seem restless sweetheart, what's up?"

"I don't know, I just can't get comfortable." She plopped back down and rolled over on her side, with her back to him.

Todd reached over and gently caressed her thigh. "No, something is bothering you." His fingers played what he hoped would be comforting circles on her hip. "What is it?"

She didn't answer. She turned over on her back and put her hand on his. She looked at Todd and whispered, "I'm kind of horny but David is in the next room."

Todd's nephew David had come to spend a few days and help Todd with the new deck he was building in the back yard.

David was nineteen and had just finished high school. He was hoping to be a carpenter's apprentice and maybe work with Todd for a couple of years.

It was mid summer, the heat was sweltering hot that day. Not a window in the house was closed and an occasional breeze drifted through the window and gently lifted the sheer curtains, parting them enough to let a wisp of cooler air into their bedroom.

After being with Karen for eight years, Todd knew when something was bothering her. He smiled to himself as he moved his hand to the inside of her thigh. He had noticed Karen looking out the window more than once today while he and David were digging holes for concrete. He had seen her sneek an occasional, quick glance at the young man.

David was more than buff, In fact he was a nineteen year old solid mass of muscle. He had broken almost every track record at the school he went to, not to mention he had taken first place in state wrestling. On top of that, he was handsome, with his dark tanned skin, sun bleached hair and blue eyes.

Todd knew in his heart that Karen had been fighting herself not to look at David every chance she had while he was working in the heat. Wearing only his shoes and baggy shorts. He didn't blame her, and he wasn't jealous in the least. Todd understood her attraction. He had the same feelings when Karen's little sister Kaylee came to visit.

"Tell me sweetheart, is it David that's made you so restless?"

"No!" She put her arm over her eyes.

Todd smiled to himself. "He's a good young man, and handsome! I wouldn't blame you if he turns you on."

Karen didn't respond. She only lay still with her arm still covering her eyes. Todd began teasing her. He loved both of them and the thoughts he was having were stirring his own feelings.

"Is it that David is in the next room, and your afraid he will hear us? Or is it thoughts of him period?" She moved her arm off her face and turned to look at Todd. He was smiling at her.

"Tell me truthfully sweetheart, is it thoughts of fucking David? Do you wonder what it would be like to suck his cock? is that what's bothering you?"

She grinned a knowing grin at Todd, he had seen through her. "I'm sorry, he's just so damn good looking!" She reached over and slid her hand under the waistband of his underwear and began stroking him. She looked into his eyes. "Is it that obvious?" She asked.

"I've been watching you watch him all day." Todd's eyes seemed to be smiling at her. "Go, go have your way with him. I'm sure he will enjoy every second of it too. When your done, come back and give me one of those world class blowjobs of yours." Todd kissed her. "Really sweetheart! Go, you have my blessing."

"Do you want me to? or are you just trying to be understanding?"

"I want you to go in there and suck his cock! suck his balls, climb on top of him and fuck him. I want you to go enjoy yourself! I want him to enjoy you, now go!"

Karen grinning, she whispered. "Maybe you will come and join in after I break the ice?"

"Maybe; if you make enough noise to keep me awake." Todd slid his hand up her thigh and cupped her mound. Her panties were wet.

They laughed as he began pushing her off the bed. He waved his hand and said, "Go!"

Karen mouthed "Thank you, love you!" she started to leave but turned around. She bent and kissed him, "I'll make it up to you next time Kaylee comes to visit!"

David lay in his bed, still wet from a cold shower. He had only covered his midsection with the sheet. The faint breeze through the window felt wonderful on his damp skin.

He smiled to himself as he lay with eyes closed, listening to his uncle and aunt playing and laughing in their bedroom. He wondered if they were fucking. He thought about how hot his aunt Karen was. He had always been intrigued with her, with Asian women. Memories of the day flashed through his mind. Her small frame, dark skin and beautiful smile. The way her breasts filled her halter top, her tight looking ass that was shaped like an upside down heart.

It was all he could do not to look at her every time she came out while him and uncle Todd were working. She had spent the day in tight, short, cut-off blue jeans and a white halter top.

He felt his cock stirring between his legs. It was frustrating because he knew he would have to wait until they were asleep.

Her unexpected voice startled him. He opened his eyes wide as his head jerked up. Karen stood beside his bed in only a tee shirt and panties. She held her finger to her lips and was making a Shhhhhh sound.

Before he had a chance to recover and ask what she needed, she was kneeling down beside his bed with the biggest smile he had ever seen on her face.

Still holding his head up, his heart went into overdrive as she leaned forward. Both of her hands slipped under the sheet. Fear of uncle coming in made him panic as auntie cupped his balls with one hand and rubbed his cock through his jockey shorts with the other as she smiled at him. He turned to see his door wide open, he looked back at her. She whispered. "Its okay! He knows!"

David's heart pounding in his chest was making his ears ring.

A voice echoed off the walls, "David, don't disappoint her!" It was uncle's voice.

Still stiff with fear, he watched Karen pull the sheet off the bed. She climbed up further, feet still on the floor.

She watched in awe, as she pulled David's underwear down and set his cock free. It began growing before her eyes. His balls were huge and swollen. His cock grew bigger with each loving stroke of her small hand.

She leaned forward and kissed the purple head then opened her mouth. David felt his cock jerk as her lips closed around the head.

She didn't look back up as she began twirling her tongue around him. This young man was bigger and harder than she ever imagined he would be.

David with his head still held high watched his auntie licking the full length of his cock. Blue veins pulsing with every heartbeat stretched from the thick base to the top. His head fell backwards as she opened her mouth and pushed the swollen head to the back of her mouth.

Karen was totally lost in the moment. All she wanted was to feel this cock blasting warm cum down her throat. She wanted to hold his swollen balls in her hand and feel them draw up tight while he was coming. She wanted to squeeze and milk them.

Todd watched from the open door. His nephew lay with his eye held shut tight, and hands clinched in fists at his side. His wife, obvious to everything except the rock hard cock that she was determined to get down her throat. Todd knew her well, he knew that she wanted nothing more than to have David hold her head and shove every inch of his cock down her throat She wanted him to hold her head tight while he emptied every last drop of his sweet cum down her throat. She wanted to choke on it, she wanted to be denied a breath of air.