The Young Man and The Sea

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrStill
MrStill
144 Followers

Taken by surprise, she flashed a grimace, moving her legs back together just a little. "You're a cheeky one, aren't you?" she cooed. Getting a nod from the ever watchful captain, she relaxed and spread her legs wide again. "They call me Wide Thighs Crissie," she coaxed.

"Crissie," I urged, "pull down your top, show me your breasts."

"You are a wily one," she smiled as she consented and freed two soft large breasts, surprisingly both pale and well shaped, her nipples a fresh pink.

I smiled up at her. "Play with them while I play with you, Wide Thighs Crissie." As I suspected I had her aroused and ready to transport herself to some higher places as I dove into her muff, running my fingers along her thighs. I was just able to notice from the occasional glance upwards that she was pulling hard on both her nipples as I pleasured her below. Soon her shuddering thrusts elicited loud moans from this flagrant pirate who came loudly, surprising not only me, since I had never heard anything like her shouts in passion ever in my, let alone the language that she used, but also to the amusement of her crew mates in attendance who grinned at her predicament.

When she was done, my captor, the one who had brought me from the hold roughly pulled me off Crissie by the back of my shirt.

"Quite a performance," the captain smiled. "I did not expect an Englishman to be so accomplished at that particular art. Not from what I've heard and seen."

I would have smiled back at the pirate queen but my gaoler hauled me away and back down the hatch. Before I could manage any exchange with the other two captives, she had dragged Ernest out of the cage, locking me back inside with Old Billy. So it was just us two alone. And since no one appeared to be watching us, I spilled my story to Billy.

Suddenly realising the moral enormity of what I had done to save myself, I collapsed in a heap. "How can I live with myself?" I moaned. Haltingly I explained my predicament to Old Billy. "Poor dear Mary," I lamented, "how can I look her in the eye knowing what I have done?"

"You did it for the good of all of us," Old Billy argued gently.

"I have sullied my vows of marriage," I complained.

Old Billy cogitated on that for a moment. "I don't profess to know much about the sanctity of marriage," he started, "not ever have been betrothed in any way, and I don't pretend to be one of those learned gentlemen who profess to understand the human mind, but I would have thought the best thing to do in this situation is to present the facts to your Mary and see which way the cards fall. If she is a decent person she will accept your explanation and invite you back into her bosom, if I can use such a term."

"I hope you are right," I faltered, feeling a little hope in what my fellow captive had said. "But soon you will face my ordeal..." I still had the taste of Wide Thighs Crissie on my lips.

"I can handle that," Old Billy chortled.

"But what if the test they choose is different to mine?" I asked.

"In that case Old Billy will have to find his own solution." He noticed my look of concern. "With all respect Mr Berkeley, you don't have to be a man of learning to deal with a situation like these women. In fact, a deficiency of learning may be an advantage. Who is to know? Dealing with these ghosts we don't know what the rules are and we won't know until they tell us."

I had to concede on that point. Indeed Billy had proven at that moment to be wiser than me. At least in all but one aspect. "They are anything but ghosts," I assured him thinking of the very real orgasm that Wide Thighs Crissie had had."

"Don't you be so sure," Old Billy replied portentously. "Have you ever seen a ghost? If not, you don't know how they may manifest themselves. These demons are known as the tricksters of the high seas. There be a chance that they are something more than wraiths."

Meanwhile, I worried about what trials my brother in law may be experiencing above deck. As if reading my mind, Old Billy spoke up again. "Mister Hemingway may be strong headed. But I am sure that he will know the correct thing to do in any situation he finds himself in."

However, that hope seemed to be disproven when he was returned to the hold and Old Billy Bones was hauled up onto the deck for his ordeal. "I showed them," Ernest boasted to me.

That immediately worried me. "Showed them what?" I stammered.

"Showed them who's the boss."

"I think they are," I tried. But Ernest shook his head at me with a smile. "So how did you show them that you're the boss?" I asked forlornly.

"Well all three of the pirates displayed themselves to me," he started. Noticing the look on my face, he continued. "I guess you didn't pick the young pretty one because of Mary," he observed. "Well, I went straight over to her, the young one, and soon had her squealing and pleading for release. Writhing like, well, a fish on the hook." Ernest looked pleased with himself.

"So you made her cum?" I asked, hoping that he fulfilled his duty on behalf of us efficiently and quickly.

"Of course not," he laughed. "Why would I do that?"

"Well I thought that was kind of the point."

"I can see that you misunderstand the man's role in this situation. You have to show them who's the boss. It is one of the points of difference between us. The female has a latent tendency to submission." He studied my disbelieving look of horror, and I was sure that he was going to say something about his sister, my wife Mary, that could lead to an unpleasant situation between us. Fortunately he instead returned to his tale of the proceedings on the deck. "I stopped what I was doing with the young wench heaving and writhing to inform her that if I was to continue then there would have to be something for me."

"What could you possibly have to bargain with her?" I asked.

Ernest shot me a look of triumph. "She drew me near, her mouth to my ear," he continued, "and whispered that if I promised to finish her off the way that I had started then she would visit me tonight."

At that moment, I silently hoped that Old Billy's rantings were right and that she was a ghost pirate. I could only imagine the peril he was in if she was a real pirate. But my brother-in-law had dismissed any fancy like that. He proceeded to describe to me in detail how he went back to work on the young woman after her pledge, bringing her to the brink another three times before finally giving her the release she was by that time pleading to have.

With Ernest stating that his performance was the best thing that could happen to us -- again boasting something about showing our captors who was really in charge here due to our gender or something -- I could only fret at what Billy Bones could be up to at that moment given his superstitious beliefs and the look of him suggesting, at least to me, that his best amorising days were well behind him if indeed he had ever had any. His confidence in his ability to read the minds of women whether or not they were pirate ghosts did not fill me with hope for our fate. However, I was resigned that there was nothing that I could at the moment to influence what would happen to us at the hands of these unusual women.

I did not have to wait. Old Billy Bones returned with a smile on his face. I felt like giving him a minute to settle but Ernest was right onto him, demanding to know what he had done. Old Billy took his time, sat down against the bars and smiled, clearly self satisfied.

That was not enough for Ernest who approached, standing threateningly over the older sailor. "What exactly did you do?" Ernest demanded of him. Clearly Ernest shared my fear that our senior captive would be not capable of pleasuring the ladies.

Old Billy smiled broadly and then stared away from us, pretending to be in thought but clearly stringing us along, knowing how worried we were about what he may or may not have done.

"Confound it man!" Ernest exclaimed, clearly wanting this item of information to be able to make a guess at our fate.

Billy chuckled and looked us both in the eyes. "I pleasured them all, of course," he announced.

This was too much for me. "What?" I demanded. "All three of them??"

"That seems unlikely," Ernest interrupted. "A man with your..."

"With my what?" Old Billy challenged. "My years of experience?" He waited for any more exclamations from us. But we were silenced. "And something else," Billy continued. "I know how to pleasure a woman using my special technique to make them cum. Oh yes, Old Billy knows what to do!"

"Special technique?" Ernest asked sceptically.

Old Billy Bones nodded and reached into his mouth. He removed both rows of his teeth.

"Soft gums!" I exclaimed.

"And," Billy added as he replaced the dentures, "the ladies love it."

With nothing to do but wait to learn of our fate, I soon nodded off, exhausted by the stress of what should have been a relaxed day's recreation. Catch a few fish then return to my Mary. As the hours passed who knew when I would be back in her arms again. And also the black stain of my actions, the wide thighs of Chrissie the last thing I thought of as I succumbed to sleep for the second night.

**

I was awakened into an early morning's sunlight by the smacking of gentle waves against the boat I was in. Coming to my senses I discovered that I was alone in the skiff that we had set out in. And I was only a short distance offshore, so close I could make out the jetty that we had set from for our three hour cruise. The winds and the waves were driving the boat directly towards that landmark. All I had to do was hold my nerve and wait for my inevitable return to my holiday home. And my reunion with my dear wife.

I reached the island soon enough. I tied the skiff to a post and stepped over onto the jetty, finally something solid and unmoving, a welcome return after my eventful time on the sea. The jetty was empty of any life as I strode towards actual terra firma. Sitting on the sand where the jetty ended, Old Billy Bones was busily mending a fishing net. I greeted him but he did not look up from his work nor in any way did he otherwise acknowledge me. I felt somewhat slighted at his treatment but I put it down to the casual ways of the island. I continued to the house. At least I would get a proper reception there.

The windows of the house glistened in the setting sun as I approached. I did not think that I had taken so long to travel back to the house, but the sun was clearly setting. Maybe I had napped on the way. Although I did not recall feeling any tiredness or even having fallen asleep during my journey. But night was quickly falling which pleased me. I would be able to join my wife in her bed and once again hold her in my arms, assure her that all was well with me and that no damage had been done. And maybe explain my adventures in the morning.

I entered the silent house and made my way through it without encountering any of the staff. With the sun long set, the house was mostly in darkness except when the moonlight blurred its way through windows that had been left open, their curtains left open. My eagerness to allay any of Mary's fears drove me on up the stairs until I was outside her room. At which moment I stopped, distinctly recognising the noises that I heard from within.

I listened for a moment at my wife's closed door. The moans coming from behind that door were unmistakable. My wife Mary was being pleasured. Not only could I recognise the sounds of her enjoyment of that act of coital union. But to confirm my sudden fears, I could clearly recognise the rhythmic sounds of the bedsprings creaking in tempo with my Mary's cries of passion.

I opened the door a little to look in, to confirm the dread event that was evidently playing out inside. The room was illuminated by candles. I could tell that under a thin sheet Mary was on her back with her legs spread being pounded by someone obscured from me, their head resting on her shoulder while they carried out their infernal duty. But even worse, this man quickly disengaged from his penetrations to disappear under the sheet his face moving towards my wife's exposed and recently invaded cunny.

Very quickly it was clear to me that this brigand was an expert at pleasuring a woman in that way. Mary again began to wail, clearly, much as I had heard from behind her closed door, she was again in the throes of great passion. I was transfixed, unable to leave my station at the door or enter the room, paralysed by my shock at the situation facing me. Was everything I knew a lie?

Throwing off the bedsheet, Mary reached the pinnacle of her pleasure with a loud burst of moans redolent of the best times of our love making as a married couple. I could see her bosom heave as she arched her back in the ultimate expression of some sensual nirvana. She relaxed back onto the bed although her assailant was intent on continuing his dastardly work. My wife began to respond with small ripples of her hips before suddenly deciding that she wanted it to end. "Enough," she commanded as she lifted the man away from her cunny. He quickly slid up to embrace her, face to face, body to body, clearly intimate with the company of my wife. And welcomely accepted by her into her bed. I was shattered. But still I could not move.

"I am so glad you are mine," the man told her in a voice that I found recognisable despite not being able to identify it. I did not have to wait long.

Mary took this man's head in her hands to admire his features. "And I am so glad that you too are mine, Henry," she responded.

I started and involuntarily pushed against the door, opening it wider. The man in Mary's bed looked over in my direction and smiled with unquestionable satisfaction. Was he taunting me, showing me how things now were? Finally I could see his face clearly in the candlelight. I felt weak, utterly helpless. The face I saw was mine.

I cried out in anguish "Why me?" But no one, not even the impostor who shared my wife's bed heard me. For who would ever hear me again?

MrStill
MrStill
144 Followers
12