All Comments on 'The Young Man Next Door Ch. 03'

by ChesterWJones

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More, more, more please!

I grew up in a trailer park in Central California that was full of middle aged women hot for a young, horny lover. This takes me back to lots of those sessions after I mowed their lawns or cleaned their garages. You captured that heart pounding excitement that I felt every time I got "that look" from one of those horny women.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
The husband as stage hand, and prop.

Was surprised you described her as "naturally modest." Really? She appears to be embracing the slut wife role with enthusiasm, especially with her cucky husband's assistance. A fascinating depiction of a tepid passionless marriage deteriorating into a promiscuous wife and a useless drone husband. We know the young man has friends whom she will soon be fucking too, with the husband's gleeful endorsement. It makes you wonder if the husband has always been so shallow regarding fidelity with his wife, and if he may be fucking around on her during his trips, and this is some act on his part to seek absolution. Or an excuse to eventually dump the wife for the younger woman, just as the wife is embarking on a fling with a younger man. I think the wife should be suspicious that her husband is so readily embracing his wife become a young cock slut. Is the husband setting her up for his leaving her aging ass for a younger trophy?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

cuck shit.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous