All Comments on 'The Young Man Next Door Ch. 04'

by ChesterWJones

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
disgust

What happened with LW ? Same perverse stories !! For a long time !!

1*

Impo_64Impo_64over 6 years ago
I didn't read it...

I didn't read it...Does a writer really hope that after 3 parts in another category, if he posts the 4th part in LW anyone will lost time reading the whole story? I'll never do it...1* (just because the changing of category)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
One of the more disingenuous and phony psycho-babble stories seen here in a while.

"He was her husband and she loved him and treasured their marriage above all things." Really? Fucking the kid across the street while her husband is away, without his explicit consent? This is just a fun fuck that won't affect her marriage? It started as a slut wife ditching her marriage vows for some young exciting cock. One has to wonder how the wife will respond when she learns her husband has or plans to ditch his marriage vows for some young exciting pussy? And how will she complain about that?

"To him, giving her such thrills was necessary to his own satisfaction. This was a new way to give to her and he was a giving man." At last some honesty. This is about his own cuckold perversion, seeking humiliation and submission, sacrificing his wife to the superior alpha male, while this cuck rolls over oh his back, wags his tail, and pees on himself. Perfect.

Just two bored careless people who are seeking escape from their mundane pointless marriage. Another one bites the dust.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
DISGUST

The real disgust stories here are the sick fetish Burn The Bitch stories.

Any story is good as long as its not a Revenge or a B.T.B story

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
LAST COMMENT

That's your opinion. I believe the majority that read this category would disagree. Give me a well written btb/consequence story anytime over this porn crap. The merits of cheating and hanging the horns on your husband isn't exactly erotic material, but then guys like you most likely don't understand the difference. You're entitled to your opinion, just as others are entitled to theirs. Your constant whining about it, isn't going to change anything.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wonderful story!

My wife and I thoroughly enjoyed it! We relate to your story because five years ago she fucked a college kid all afternoon while I watched. It was beautifully erotic and she gave herself to him completely. Top score and well-deserved.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Ignore Them

I don't care what anyone says, take it from a fairly fit 59 year old woman: There is nothing like being fucked forever by a 20 year old stud. Been fucking this 20 something young man from my gym for several years, oh the joy! Every visit is good for at least 3 loads into my pussy. He visits 2x a week minimum.

luedonluedonover 6 years ago
Categories' readerships

I have rather enjoyed your story thus far, ChesterW. I find it interesting that the first three chapters in the Mature category have all scored a high three and a couple of four scores. This one has exactly the same degree of adulterous behaviour but as a Loving Wives story it only gets a mid-two score. The LW readership contains a lot of whiners and sad one-bombers.

Then there is the lovely Impo complaining that the first three chapters weren't in LW so he couldn't be bothered reading any of it. Apparently he only looks for the LW new stories each day rather than look through the complete list to find which stories have interesting descriptions. I suspect that he's rather representative of the LW readership. I do like those who say "No good stories today" when all they have looked for are LW stories.

And even as a LW story this one satisfies many of the complaints usually made by the commentariat. There is no cheating -- she has been honest and she has her husband's permission. There has been no humiliation of the husband. There is no need for reconciliation or revenge -- she has done nothing wrong. What's not to like?

Even the writing is acceptable. No major grammar mistakes; only a waste instead of waist and taught instead of taut; and good story progression. I liked it.

Lue

luedonluedonover 6 years ago
Re: Question remains -- A fair point, Anonymous

Thanks for your polite reply to my less-than-polite comment about the LW readership.

My point is that exclusively LW readers are missing many (most?) of the best stories on the Literotica site. The first story I read (Eyes Wide Open by SusanB) which I still think is the most erotic story here, is categorised as Erotic Couplings, even though it is clearly a married woman committing adultery.

Many authors (me included) have submitted LW stories in other categories to escape the LW commentariat and hopefully receive more thoughtful and considered comments.

And you don't know what you're missing by not going through the complete New Stories list and selecting stories by description rather than category. I abhor Incest, but I would never have found OneHitWanda (one of the most accomplished authors on the site) if I simply skipped past all the Incest categorised stories.

Variety is the spice of life.

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
re: anonymous-ignore them

And what does your husband say about your adultery? Oh, you didn't tell him,did you? You'll be a lonely old lady when he finds out, unless he's one of them wimps who encouraged you to make him a cuckold. Which is it?

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Come home

Come on home cucky, your whore has finished.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous