All Comments on 'The Youth Trap, Ch.03'

by angiquesophie

Sort by:
  • 112 Comments (Page 2)
dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 1 year ago

AND? She lost it all and got to be a used up whore for 1 weekend and future blackmail videos.

ZippityDoDaDayZippityDoDaDayover 1 year ago

Well, that was depressing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Pretty good!

bobareenobobareeno12 months ago

Now she’s not a betraying bitch, she’s a SA victim. A real reversal there. No ending, no real point.

Darkie10Darkie107 months ago

I gave you 4 stars because of the ending.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

If, 15 years after publishing The Youth Trap you still check comments, please know that this particular story still resonates...and still frustrates. What more can a writer wish for?

MLJ

angiquesophieangiquesophie4 months agoAuthor

Thanks, Anonymus, I feel flattered (smile)

LegacybadLegacybad4 months ago

It was interesting and a bit weird. Story went a little fast and it was a bit hard for me to develop an emotional reaction to the characters. I think this could go longer and manage that. The plot is good and well written, just to quick, lacked a bit of depth

RedRachaelRedRachael3 months ago

Even there. Done that. (Not the cheating) Was just as shocked as she was. It’s sickening what men are capable of doing to a woman.

BigDee44BigDee443 months ago

I guess that “sex trafficking” should be among the words associated with this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Weees now itsss fiction. I’ve led a sheltered life.

Enjoyed the series. I sincerely hope a situation only exist in one’s mind.

Shame not brought ( who shot JR) to a better conclusion.

LOVE slap-hapy-papy #9

DukeofPaducahDukeofPaducahabout 1 month ago

Sarah needs to have her brakes checked. In her race to squeeze the juice from whatever her life has left to offer, she seems to have overshot her destination.

Sarah’s character is truly tragic. In her effort to slow the effects of aging, she’s already had to pick up the pace. As her bloom inevitably fades, she is willing to sacrifice any comfort she may have received from her family in order to convince herself she’s still ‘got it.’

In a larger sense, she is trying to deny her mortality. Like a passenger on the sinking Titanic as it goes ass-up; hang on to the railing as long as you can. You’re still going in that icy water, lady. And in your case; likely alone.

Of all this author’s stories I have read thus far, this one is my favorite. The drama and characterization described in the scene where mother and daughter meet at the gym? Nailed it.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userangiquesophie@angiquesophie
42 years ago I was born near Brussels, the Belgian capital. Since my 15th birthday I live in Amsterdam, where I own a small fashion atelier. We specialize in custom designed corsets and assessories that cater to the exclusive tastes of a wealthy, discreet clientele with a cert...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories