The Youtuber next door: Pt. 01

Story Info
The sexiest fanfiction story of the mxr group.
822 words
3.89
5.9k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dicboi
Dicboi
3 Followers

It was all a weird coincidence. Your favourite youtubers had recently moved into your neighbourhood and were just as charismatic, charming and uhm hot as you thought they'd be. Jeannie and henry were the first ones here and they were exhausted. You give them a warm welcome and even help them move into their house. While shifting one of the cases you trip on something and drop it, only for it to open and be a collection of sex toys. Your dick immediately gets hard and your mind starts imagining hundred different things. As you're putting it back together jeannie finds you and rushes over.

She helps you with a fast pace and whispers "don't tell any one about this."

You smirk and nod and whisper back "your secret is safe with me."

She gives you the most seductive smile you've ever seen and walks away with the case. It's clear you two shared a moment but what did it mean?

You help them with some more packages and give them a spare key to your front yard "all this can be exhausting, so if you want to relax my yard is the perfect spot."

They both thank you and offer you a watch as a gift. You deny at first but eventually accept.

A day passes the sun is high as its 11 am and you're soaking it all up in your backyard wearing nothing but shorts. You open your eyes and see jeannie towering over you in a blue bikini. You jump to your feet and ask if there is anything you can do for her.

She says "I just want to talk to you about yesterday and specially about what you saw".

You smile and say "I get it. You guys are a kinky couple and what happens in your bedroom is your business not mine"

"No you don't get it" she says "those are not OUR toys, those are mine. Henry, he is a recluse of sorts hasn't even touched me there yet. Which means that I'm still a virgin woman. And every virgin woman has needs."

You both sit down and you say that you are sorry to hear that. "Listen jeannie I'm sure he'll come around some day give him a little bit more time."

"Y/n, I'm 26 I don't have much time anymore, idk I'm just so horny all the time. I mean we haven't even French kissed, French kissed!" You let out a laugh and look over to her. You notice her body language change and notice that she seems excited.

"Hey y/n, I've had at practice at sex but I've never had practice with tongue kissing, can you help me with that?"

Your heart starts racing your dick gets hard immediately. "B-but what about henry, he wouldn't be happy."

"He doesn't need to know plus rn I'm a little unhappy. Wouldn't you want to change that?"

You Nervously chuckle and nod your head. This is the first time you're getting this much action in a while too so you're noticeably nervous. You look over to her and she looks slightly nervous as well.

"Well why don't we get started?" Says jeaniie as she leans forward and pouts her lips. You take a deep breath and align your lips with hers. At first it was a peck and then your instincts kicked in and you started sucking her lips. She was motionless for a second but caught your rhythm and stated trying to keep up with you. You could tell she wasn't lying, it really was her first. As this happens your tongues finally touch. It was just as soft and warm as one would think but much better. You could tell she couldn't get enough of your tongue as she eases in closer to you while wrapping her arms around your neck putting one hand on your cheek. You instinctively hard her butt, lift her and move her to your lap. She laughs and continues. Your mouths are battling at this moment and your tongues are soaked in each others taste and your spit has been exchanged. The only time she pulls away is to take a breath and immediately kiss after. Your dick is a diamond at this point poking through your pant and her thong. You rub your hands over all her body but then hear "JEANNIE WHERE ARE YOU? ITS TIME FOR BREAKFAST."

You remember that henry wakes up late and jeannie gets up starts panicking. You tell her to calm down noone knows yet its 11 no one is around just you two. She laughs and says that you're right.

She thanks you before she leaves and makes you do a pinky promise that you won't tell anyone. She reaches your gate but turns around runs toward you and gives you a passionate kiss. "See you around" she says. And you realise this is the start of something beautiful.

Dicboi
Dicboi
3 Followers