The Zip Files Bk. 01: Zip Unzips Ch. 01

Story Info
Introducing Zack Zip Zilch and the Joke Class.
5.9k words
4.35
10.4k
18

Part 1 of the 16 part series

Updated 11/12/2023
Created 01/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

ZIP UNZIPS

Episode One in The Zip Files - the Saga of a Lesser Supervillain

Introductory Notes in Italics. Skip down a few paragraphs if you just want to get into it.

On the rather odd title (at least if this posts as submitted): this is the first work of what is intended to be a multi-book and multi-chapter series, an overall project that I have come to call 'the Zip files' for reasons that will soon become obvious. To keep these works from blending into all the other unrelated stories on my works page, I plan to submit them with ZipXX at the start of each entry, and the relevant chapter number at the end. That way they should stay in their own section and in order when sorted alphabetically.

For those readers already familiar with my other stories on this site, most of which are set in or around the fictional city of Beachport, this work represents a bit of a departure. It is set in a different 'universe' than the Beachport stories, for a number of reasons. One of those reasons is that unlike those stories, which are explicitly continuity-free and can be read in any order, here there is a fixed chronological sequence. While they are intended to be somewhat episodic, what happens in one story carries over to all following stories; hence the desire to make the reading order clear.

A few notes on content: while all of the Zip stories will feature a lot of sex sooner or later, some of the earlier chapters may be more focused on setup and seduction. Therefore, I am going to be submitting chapters to different categories depending on the contents of that chapter. Chapters without a lot of sex will generally be submitted in 'novellas', while sex-focused chapters will be submitted based on the actual content (e.g. masturbation if that's all that happens, or lesbian or etc) to make it easier for folks to skip to (or back to) the sex scenes if they so desire. This does not mean the 'novella' chapters have no sexual content; just that it's likely not the dominant focus.

Finally, all characters appearing in this work are over the age of eighteen.

CHAPTER 1 - ZACK ZIP ZILCH AND THE JOKE CLASS

A young blonde with large breasts spread her legs. She was naked. She gasped, as a tall dark man came to loom over her, and took his place between her thighs. His gargantuan erection entered her, and she tilted her head back and moaned. He began to pound into her harder and harder, and soon she was shivering uncontrollably, her head thrashing back and forth. His gigantic balls bounced against her ass... and the camera zoomed in to get a closer look.

"God damn," Zack 'Zip' Zilch said. He sat in the back stairwell of San Cajetan High School, watching the saved clip play on his phone. "I really wish my dick was that big..."

"I don't think it matters," his friend Molly Moss said.

"Do you know that for sure?" he asked.

"No, I don't," she admitted.

Sitting beside him in the stairwell, at the edge of the small landing where it reversed direction between floors, she squeezed her thighs together, as she craned her head over to get a better look. She was attractive in an 'extra curvy' way that still left her an under-caste loser by San Cajetan standards, just like Zack. "I admit," she said, studying his screen, "I didn't know they got THAT big..."

"Second thoughts?" he asked.

She shook her head, without taking her eyes off the screen. "No," she said. "Just... getting the idea I should shoplift some bigger toys, is all."

By this point in the video, the blonde was being fucked hard into the couch, with deep strokes going down the crack of her ass. Her face, pressed into the side of the couch, wriggled back and forth and she seemed to shiver uncontrollably.

"Holy shit," Zack said. Reaching down, he fulfilled his nickname and unzipped his fly. Reaching up inside he started to rub his erection with his fingertips, through his underpants. Molly saw, and rolled her eyes.

The two of them were not really each others' type, in any respect. But, bereft of many other options in the fiercely competitive S.C.H. dating pool, they had tried each other on anyways. But as fate would have it was during these initial fumblings that Molly had finally figured out, after some long suspicions, that they did not play for compatible teams.

They had settled for mutual masturbation instead - which she still hadn't gotten much out of but at least he had put in some effort. His lone handjob from her remained the closest 'Zip' had yet gotten to 'scoring.' She wasn't doing a whole lot better. But having been much more familiar with the contents of his fly than just seeing him reach up inside it, she was not much nonplussed by the sight.

"How often do you think about having a bigger dick?" she asked him, curious.

"Probably about ten or twenty times a day, minimum," he admitted, stroking himself through his underpants as on the screen the blonde continued to thrash and squeal.

"That's so not healthy," she said.

"Nothing about this place is healthy," Zip retorted, still stroking it.

Suddenly, the sound of doors opening echoed through the stairwell. Molly's eyes darted upwards. "Fuck," she said. "Shut it."

With his thumb Zip quickly dispatched the video, returning his phone to its home screen. Then he quickly dropped his hand down, and jerked his fly back up. He was not quite fast enough, however, and his hand was still at his fly as Stacy Sussex and Vanessa Rhodes appeared at the top of the stairs. Blonde, flawless, decked out in perfectly skin-tight designer jeans and tops and clutching designer gym bags under their arms, the two promptly smiled predatory smiles as they spied who they had caught together in the stairwell. Stacy looked almost exactly like the blonde that had been getting nailed in the video - which was no accident on Zip's part.

"Well, well, well," Stacy said, taking a graceful step down the stairs. She had had a private dance coach since she was five, and it showed - but this fact did not make her particularly unusual among San Cajetan High's female student body.

"What were you two watching?" Vanessa said, seeing Zip hastily putting away his phone.

When the two outcasts didn't answer, the two stacked top-shelf blondes, both coming down the stairs side by side in the demeanor of princesses strutting through their palace, shared a bemused glance.

"I bet it was something naughty," Stacy said, as they came down to walk around behind the two hunched, crouching losers.

"Like what... two girls kissing, maybe?" Vanessa cooed.

"Probably... knowing that one!" Stacy said, pointing at the back of Molly's head.

"Should we report them to Mrs. Mueller?" Vanessa asked as their juttingly rounded asses, practically painted into their skintight denim, strutted past - and began to descend the second leg of the staircase.

"Nah," Stacy purred. "Let them be." Turning her head she looked back at them over her shoulder. "Don't stay too late watching your 'movies' Zip," she purred. "You don't want to be late!" Then with that, giggling, both blondes turned their heads and, banishing the unworthy ones from the glory of their attention, proceeded on down the second leg of the stairs.

"What are you thinking now?" Molly asked Zip, as they watched the two haughty but spectacularly-shaped beauties parade the rest of the way down the stairs. Their perfect bubble-shaped bottoms, held high beneath tiny athletic waists, seemed to sway with a little extra-taunting shimmy with each step their long athletic legs took further downward.

"I wish," Zip said softly, "that I could just snap my fingers and send those pants zipping right down their legs." He pointed at their stunning derrieres, then made a motion with his finger tracing out where he wanted said designer garments to end up - down the twin long lengths of thigh and calf to arrive around their ankles, right above their thousand-dollar-a-pair designer sneakers.

"Just the pants - not everything else?" Molly said.

"Everything else, sure," he said. "But if I had to I'd settle for the pants."

Molly turned back and considered, as the two blondes approached the door at the bottom of the staircase. "Yeah, me too..." she sighed.

Sitting side by side, the two outcasts watched as their social and physical superiors threw open the doors and strutted on out of sight into the school hallway beyond - blissfully oblivious to what the two losers they had left in their pneumatic wake were fervently but impotently wishing upon them. Zip and Molly sat side by side for several seconds afterwards, each feeling near identical twisted feelings of simultaneous loathing and longing. Then, with a gasp, Molly snapped out of it.

"Oh, fuck," she said. Pulling her own phone out of her bag, she glanced at it, and shook her head. "We have to get moving."

"Right," Zip said.

Standing up, they grabbed up their things. The rumble and stomp of the other students on the move began to sound all around them, followed by the first bell. Shouldering their bags they followed in the two blondes' footsteps, going down side by side.

"Is there... any more of that video?" Molly asked, as she adjusted her bag.

"Probably," he said. "That's the trailer. I can't get more without a credit card, and haven't been able to find a pirate clip yet. Why? I wouldn't think you'd be interested..."

"Wrong," she said. "No matter who she's fucking, seeing a look-alike of Stacy fucking Sussex screaming her brains out is... relevant to my interests." She bit her lip, thinking back wistfully. "Also the way that bitch was shivering and shaking around towards the end... bears some further study, I think."

"I thought you said it was fake," he said.

She shook her head. "You saw her trying to 'act' during the opening bit. You really think she can fake that?"

"I dunno. They have lots of tricks, I hear," he said. "But I'll send you the link tonight."

"Thanks," she said. With that they parted ways. As they did so, the halls erupted with hordes of gorgeous girls and preppy boys, each more immaculate than the last - in which Zip and Molly stood out like two pieces of rough in a field of diamonds.

Nestled in between the beach on one side and the ski slopes on the other, the little town of San Cajetan was one of the richest per capita in the country. The mere mortals who staffed San Cajetan's stores and restaurants could rarely afford to live there, instead commuting in from outlying districts in the sticks... and their children therefore went to school in those places. San Cajetan High was thus a refuge only for the children of the elite of the elite.

There were very few exceptions to this. Zack Zilch's family was one of them. They would not have been considered 'poor' in most other parts of the country. His mother had inherited enough from his late father - and had enough coming in as residuals from her own brief acting career - that they were never in danger of losing their home. But Zack had to make do with older clothes from the thrift store, or bought on clearance. He eventually got a phone, but an off-brand refurbished android instead of the latest iPhone. He did not own a car, let alone a brand new Audi or lifted 4x4, nor even a motorcycle or two. All of which meant he might as well have been homeless, by the standards of his peers.

For her part, Molly actually was from a wealthy family, albeit not a particularly rich one by San Cajetan standards. Their vacation home in Cabo was not very large, for instance - and they didn't have more anywhere else. However, she was the youngest of three daughters, the oldest two of which had both turned out as impeccable and (publically) straight specimens, so when her shape and lifestyle choices started to deviate from what was expected of her her parents had cut off the money tap in punishment. She had to make do with ill-fitting hand-me-down fashions and her phone was two whole years out of date - which was more than enough to turn what was already a downward spiral into a nosedive within San Caj High's highly lethal social airspace.

This was also, technically, San Cajetan's Senior Senior High. Burgeoning growth to match even the most well-developed students swirling around him had caused the city to completely outgrow its old, historic high school building. So all the underclassmen had been moved to a new building across the street, and the picturesque old campus was reserved only for students in their final senior year. Due to another quirk of the district's matriculation policies, every single student in the building was over the age of eighteen. As were, of course, all the faculty.

Not a single person of seventeen or younger in the entire place. Please do something few of the privileged fail-children of San Caj ever bothered to, and take down careful notes about this important fact so we do not have to repeat it again later.

So with that safely exposisted we, like Zip, may now move swiftly ahead.

Hurrying along, holding his bag, Zip's heart hammered in his chest as he had to sprint across campus. Although he had gotten an early release from his last class, he had wasted it watching dirty videos, and was now running late. A couple 'accidental' path blockages by groups of his bigger and burlier male peers didn't help.

As he rushed, Zip felt his heart in his throat. Up next was his blessing and his curse. He both looked forward to it and dreaded it all day, every day. He paused at the door, took a deep breath, and went in.

For a moment, his breath froze. Throughout the class before him, were row upon row of gorgeous faces. Twenty-nine in all.

He had come back, once more, to AP Senior Biology.

There were rumors, spread rapidly between one pair of snickering lips to another, that the school administration had arranged the class as a joke. Its roster seemed to contain every last one of the hottest, haughtiest, and most popular girls in the entire school... and its biggest loser, Zip. There were no other boys.

The purpose of the joke varied from one whispered telling to another. Some said it was to make Zip trip up, get caught with an erection out, and have an excuse to expel him before he became the first 'poor' to stain San Caj's graduation yearbook in living memory. (This last part was hyperbole... but not by a lot). Others said they were just trying to drive Zip insane, as punishment for previous disciplinary incidents.

The truth was more mundane. Every single other boy who would have been eligible was also on at least one varsity sporting team, and the practice for those started too early for them to take the class. The girls were not notably less athletic, but their practices started after class rather than during it. The rich old men who ran the school were extremely eager to get at least one strong showing out of one of the major mens' teams this year, and had planned their practice schedules accordingly.

But the result was the same: as Zip entered the class a sea of gorgeous faces awaited him, each above an equally spectacular body - and a single empty seat, right in the middle of the back row. Most of the girls studiously ignored him - but a couple heart-stoppingly pretty faces looked over and then, looking at each other, shared giggles at how late he was. Stacy Sussex and Vanessa Rhodes, who sat side by side in the front row, both looked at each other and then, looking at Zip, mimed watching something on their phones and then smirked.

"You're late, Zip," Mrs. Sablier said.

Turning his head, he looked at her.

She was the final part of the 'joke'. The faculty of San Cajetan High was as a general rule pretty easy on the eyes... because the same old men on the school board who controlled the sports practice schedules also wanted to make sure that their parent-teacher conferences would be pleasant and stimulating affairs. But this still didn't go a long way to explain Mrs. Denise Sablier. She was jaw dropping.

A former model before she aged out of that and decided to get into teaching, now in her mid-thirties, Mrs. Sablier was quite a looker in general. But this was not what anyone noticed about her when first seeing her. That would be her breasts. To be blunt... they were gigantic. Horny teenage boys being what they were, every time she strutted her massive endowments through the halls there followed in her curvy wake endless speculation about her exact bra and cup size. One nerdier pervert had used trigonometry to work out that she had to be a 44 triple-D at an absolute minimum. That would itself be enough... but her hip and waist ratios were equally insane. She defined the expression 'coke-bottle curvy'.

She was also, possibly because she had to deal with perverted high school boys staring at her chest all day, a notoriously strict ball-buster. She always seemed to take particular pleasure in dressing down her male students at the very slightest infraction. This, naturally, meant she was absolutely thrilled to have to put up with having Zip in her class..

Looking over at the door, Mrs. Sablier glared at him like she might at a waiter who had just served her soup with a turd in it.

"You didn't get caught with your fly down again, did you, Mr. Zilch?" Mrs. Sablier growled at him, hands upon her insanely buxom hips.

She was wearing a black dress that buttoned down the front with shiny buttons, and reached to her knees. Today, she wore glasses - she needed corrective lenses, but seemed to alternate between glasses and contacts based on her whim. By her side she held the retractable pointer which she was rarely seen without. As she gazed at him, she stroked her fingers along it lightly - as if wishing she were permitted to use it upon him the way a policeman used his baton.

"No, ma'am," Zip said. Across the class, several girls giggled.

Zip did his best to keep his eyes off Mrs. Sablier's chest. Even a week into the class, it was hard. He failed enough to spot that her dress was buttoned all the way up to the top, meaning that despite a plunging neckline he wouldn't get to see any of her cleavage... but stifled his disappointment easily enough. The enormous swell and sloshing of her giant endowments, even locked up inside a dress and bra, were still more than sufficient to get his teenage libido raging. With the recent reference to his fly, he hoped the half-full erection that was rapidly growing in his pants wasn't too visible.

Denise Sablier glared at what she clearly wished she could just wipe off the bottom of her shoe and be done with. Hands on her hips, she shook her head.

"Apologize to the class, then," she demanded.

"What?" he gasped.

"You heard me, Zack," she said, sharply.

Her hand, down beside her buxom hip, suddenly gave a sharp flick. The pointer extended from its sheath with a hissing 'schlick!' that made Zip jump. Extending it out, she used her pointer to indicate a spot directly center and before the rest of his waiting classmates - like someone pointing out garbage on the ground for someone else to pick up.

"Apologize to these prompt and promising young ladies for having to waste their time waiting on a lazy latecomer like you," Mrs. Sablier specified, her eyes flashing.

"Yeah, Zip," Stacy cooed, from the extreme front left. She batted her lashes, and smirked. "Apologize to me... I mean us!" Then she looked over at Mrs. Sablier and smirked. "Do you want to know what he was doing instead of coming here?" she asked, in a sweet coo.

"No, but I can guess," Mrs. Sablier said, shutting Stacy down. She had a lesson plan to get through, and while she wanted to enforce her will she clearly didn't want this whole affair growing too long either. She glowered at Zip. "Apologize, Mr. Zilch," she said, sharply. "Now."

With a lump in his belly he came and stood in front of the class. "I... I apologize... I'm sorry I was late," he said.

12