The Zip Files Bk. 01: Zip Unzips Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Reaching her arms up, Mrs. Sablier folded them beneath her enormous rack, and shook her head.

"Not good enough," she demanded of him. "More."

Zip swallowed. "I'm sorry for wasting all your time," he told the assembled beauties. "And not promptly giving you all what you deserve."

As he said this, his boner - already at a half-chub in his pants, from all the delicious sights laid out before him - throbbed slightly as he briefly imagined doing exactly what he secretly meant, one by one, with each and every one of their nubile forms. But neither Mrs. Sablier nor the girls seemed to catch his true meaning. The girls smiled sweetly, smirking, at his dressing-down. Mrs. Sablier nodded, her chin raised and her eyes gazing down at him like he was some sort of giant worm flopping about upon her classroom floor.

"Good," she said. "Now take your seat."

But she wasn't quite done with him. As he proceeded down the aisle towards the lone empty seat, shouldering his bag, she called out after him.

"Let this be a lesson to you," she announced, "about what unworthy layabouts like you should do any time they so much as inconvenience their superiors... such as every last one of your classmates!"

All around him, the various gorgeous girls sitting in their desks giggled and smirked in agreement at this, as they watched the humiliated loser pass.

But even if Mrs. Sablier was through with him, at least for the moment, his ordeal was not quite over. As he neared his desk, Erica Blake gave him a vicious smile. She sat on his left, between him and the windows, and never let him forget how much she hated this fact. The girl on his other side, Iris Stone - who looked absolutely dynamite herself in her usual combination of denim short-shorts, cowgirl boots, and a big puffy jacket - took the opposite approach of simply doing her best to pretend Zip did not exist.

As he approached, Erica leaned forward in her seat and smirked. This was distracting enough, as Erica, while no match for Mrs. Sablier, was also extremely well-endowed.

"Nice entrance, Loser Boy," she hissed. Her eyes sparkled up at him as he slid into his seat, narrow with hatred.

Erica was about as close as San Caj got to a 'bad girl' - at least without falling out of the bottom of the social hierarchy like Molly. It was constantly gossiped that she was seeing two boyfriends at a time; she sat at the back of every class, not just this one; she wore a lot of eyeliner; and it was rumored she had a tattoo.

San Caj's standards for 'bad girls' weren't very high.

But there were compensations for sitting next to Erica. She was easy on the eyes in general, and had one of the larger racks in the class. Paired up with a nicely toned and athletic body, it was a pretty dynamite combination. In various locker rooms and so on, Zip had often heard his male classmates attempt to rank their female counterparts by hotness. Erica pretty much never failed to make the top five. The only one who beat her consistently was Stacy Sussex; but that was just an unfair competition as Stacy was essentially a walking wet dream made flesh..

"Thanks," Zip said, as he sank into his seat. He didn't know what else to say, and didn't want to respond with just silence. "Did you like my apology?"

"Yeah," Erica said. Her eyes flashed as she looked over at him. "You should apologize just for existing!"

"Today," Mrs. Sablier said, starting her class, "we are going to begin our week-long unit on Genetics and Mutation. If you look at the handouts laid out on your desk, you will see that soon enough we will be covering base pairs, punnett squares, and some early history. All of these are on the AP exam. But first - since I know you will have questions about it, and to have some light fun before we dive into the more serious material - we're going to talk about the more famous kind of Mutant. The ones with strange powers and, often as not, stranger outfits. The ones who fill out the ranks of the Titan League and the Saturn Society. I speak, of course, of the so-called 'Homo Superior'."

You could tell there were no other San Caj boys in the class beside Zip, since there was no loud juvenile chortling over the penultimate word in her sentence.

Mrs. Sablier strutted over to her console and pressed a button. The enormous screen at the front of the class lit up. Then, picking up a long retractable pointer, she extended it and then began pointing out features on the screen.

"Here are some famous mutants," she said, scrolling through a set of costumed types. "Golden Boy. Lady Liberator. The Silver Fox."

A number of girls sighed dreamily, as they saw the last one - a handsome 'super-detective'... who lately seemed to spend more time acting in Hollywood movies based on his previous exploits than actually fighting crime.

"A lot of what drives this famous and exceptional form of Mutation is still a subject of intense study," Mrs. Sablier said. "However, a few things are known." She stroked her pointer, looking out at the class. "Does anyone know when the vast majority of so-called 'Super Mutations' emerge?" she asked.

There was a little bit of wiggling among the class. Then a couple of the girls raised their hands.

"Puberty," said Valerie Aichi. Based on the size of the rack jiggling inside her own tight sweater, just above her extremely well-filled yoga pants, this was a stage Valerie herself had already flown past with absolutely flying colors.

"Adolescence," said Tiffany Lord. She was a little less developed than Valerie but, from where Zip was sitting, more than made up for it with the length of silky bare leg she had extended out from under her short skirt.

"Correct," Mrs. Sablier said, nodding and stroking her pointer. "There are rare exceptions, going both directions - but in 95% of cases the so-called Homo Superior's special talents or abilities emerge along with the physical changes we associate with sexual maturity. That means most of you would be at the tail end of when we would expect your abilities to emerge, so your chances of being a mutant of this kind are small - but not yet zero!"

"Except for Zip," Erica Blake said. Pointing at the boy next to her, she smirked. "Everyone knows boys develop late, and I hear he's hung like a baby, so if anyone in this class is a mutant it's almost certainly him!"

Stroking her pointer, Mrs. Sablier glared, not appreciating another delay of her planned introduction.

"That is... technically true, actually," she said. "But let us not dwell on such silly notions any further."

Turning back toward her digital board, she lifted her pointer up towards her opening notes.

"Now, there is a lot of speculation on what exactly causes specific Homos Superior to manifest particular powers or abilities. But the leading theory, based on circumstantial evidence, is that it is based on their deepest personal drives and obsessions."

She tapped a couple entries on her screen, one by one.

"For instance," she said, "Petal Patel, a woman obsessed with gardening to the extent she avoided all human contact, became Power Flower. Golden Boy was a bodybuilder so absorbed with perfecting his physique that it literally turned into living and invincible gold. And even those despicable sorts who skulk in the shadows and use their gifts for evil, like Iron John or the Horned King, were consumed entirely by their wicked urges from a very early age. Now, leading scientists still debate about the exact mechanism - mere devotion is clearly not enough, there must be some sort of genetic or environmental component - but it is not thought these are coincidences. So, as a fun little opener for our class, why don't we go around the room and each say what we think our mutant powers would be if we gained them?"

"Ooh, ooh!" Stacy Sussex said. She sat up in her seat and waved her hand.

"Yes, Stacy, you can go first," Mrs. Sablier said.

"I'm totally into school spirit and cheer-leading," Stacy said, sitting up perkily in her seat. "So I would get the power to cheer everyone up!"

'Not... sure if that's how that works...' Zip thought, from the back row. 'But you already have the power to give half the school erections so... close enough.'

Down the rows Mrs. Sablier called on the girls one by one. Some had answers ready, some had to think a few seconds. One by one they come up with powers. Tiffany Lord said she would gain super-singing, so she could be a one-woman praise choir. Rebecca Ramsey said she would get the power to ride her favorite horse through the sky. Brittany Buck said she would become the Girl Boss, able to seal any business deal at will - just like her mom.

As they each came up with their own answer Zip zoned out. With her attention diverted calling on student after student, he let his gaze linger on Mrs. Sablier's gigantic rack, straining in her dress.

'I really wish that I could just reach out and undo just that one top button,' he thought - fixating on the little brass disc that kept the upper part of Mrs. Sablier's jaw-droppingly deep cleavage out of his view. He stared at it, for well over a minute, while the other students' answers washed over him... the little half-chub he had stashed in his pants pulsing slightly, eagerly, at the very idea.

Then, he blinked. Before his eyes, the button slid back. It wavered a moment. Then it popped out. As he watched the top leaves of her dress peeled apart like an opening flower - and he could see the upper curves of her big breasts and the deep jiggling crevice between them at last.

'What luck...' Zip thought, staring. 'Well... it was holding on pretty tight given how much it had to contain so... no surprise really...'

Suddenly, with a gasp, Zip realized the face above her suddenly lowered, jiggling neckline was looking right at him.

"And you Zack?" Mrs. Sablier's voice called.

He sat up with a start, and quickly snapped his eyes upwards. "What?" he said.

Mrs. Sablier's gorgeous face twisted into frown... showing off the tiny bit of age lines she did her best to totally conceal. "I said, what would your power be? I've been asking all your peers the same question for the last five minutes. What were you paying attention to in here if not to me?"

She stood up a little straighter, pulling back her shoulders, and her eyes narrowed..

"Or, should I clarify," she hissed, glaring, "if not to my voice... or my face?"

Zip swallowed. "Uh..." he said.

At that exact moment the power he wanted more than any other was to pop the next button or two, so he could see the entirety of her cleavage. Plus another couple on the bottom, to give a gap up the front high enough to give him a peek at the buxom teacher's panties. But he knew he shouldn't say that... or draw attention to the open button at all, lest she close it. He racked his brain for what else to say.

'What else do I really want?' he thought. 'To fuck all these sluts so hard they beg me for more... Can't say that. To... make my dick get really big. No, no fucking way I'm saying that. Ummm...'

Up front, Vanessa Rhodes rolled her eyes. "C'mon," she said. "We all know what your power would be..."

"Oh?" Mrs. Sablier asked. Irritated with Zip's silence and the errant direction of his gaze when she had first called on him, she turned her eyes to her pet. "What would that be, Vanessa?"

"He would be Drops Pants in Public Boy!" Vanessa sneered - naming a specific incident from sophomore year where Zip, having failed to fully secure himself after a bathroom jerk sesh, had had his pants fall down in front of herself and about half a dozen of her peers. Admittedly with some assistance from a guffawing upper-classman.

"More like Hand in his Trunks at the Pool boy!" Tiffany snickered, referencing a different filthy incident in Zip's personal history. Two bikini-clad beauties had been chatting just above him, and he had thought his activities would go unnoticed... until another girl, wearing goggles, had popped up and busted him.

"More like the Amazing Walker... since he doesn't even own a car!" Brittany Buck giggled, from a couple rows up.

Sitting right beside him, Erica Blake shook her head. "You already know what I would go with..." she whispered over to Zip. She smirked, and then leaned closer and said it again. "Loser Boy..." she purred, and her eyes, looking right into his, flashed - as she let her rounded bottom sink back into its seat. "Short... sweet... accurate," she added.

"Alright, girls, that's enough," Mrs. Sablier said.

She waved a hand for silence, before enough social blood was in the water that a real mean-girl feeding frenzy could get going. But she was still irritated enough with Zip that she wore a little smirk openly on her lips to see him get mocked.

"We'll give you a pass, Mister Zilch," she said to him. Stroking her pointer, she shook her head. "Not like it matters what someone like you cares about, anyways. Now, Iris..." she said, calling on the next girl in line.

Not saying anything, Zip slumped back in his seat as the opener finished, and Mrs. Sablier moved on to the 'real' material - talking about Gregor Mendel and fruit flies and the like. He paid attention to that bit... but had always been a quick study, so it mattered little that his gaze frequently slid over to study his shapely classmates with far more intense interest.

However, as the class droned on, he did get the consolation that Mrs. Sablier's top button remained delightfully unbuttoned - with the tops of her big cans shaking and wobbling about spectacularly throughout every single word and gesture of her remaining lesson.

To be continued.

12