All Comments on 'The Zip Files Bk. 01: Zip Unzips Ch. 01'

by MarkVSharp

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
amfanonamfanonover 1 year ago

It might be weird, but I enjoy the alter-ego portions of most super-heroine in distress stories much more than the super-heroine portions. I'm looking forward to this story.

MarkVSharpMarkVSharpover 1 year agoAuthor

@amfanon: well you're in luck, chapter 2 drops today!

MormonJackMormonJackover 1 year ago

Really enjoyed this, and Ch 2 as well. Thank you and I'm looking forward to what's next!

MormonJackMormonJackover 1 year ago

Thank you! I really enjoyed this and looking forward to more chapters. Fun premise. Sigh... too easy for me to relate to the MC, but whatever.

MarkVSharpMarkVSharpover 1 year agoAuthor

@MormonJack: glad to hear you enjoyed it!

On MC cutting too close to home; I mean, yeah for me too. While there are several aspects of him that are quite different from myself, a big component of Zip is certainly my own (at this point rather distant, admittedly) memories of what being a frustrated and horny teenager was like. I think, unless they are quite lucky, most dudes go through a period of having to figure out how to deal with rejection and how to find a sexual outlet; Zip’s backstory is basically that experience purified up to a weaponized degree.

Plus I personally find it hard to believe that anything but the saintliest dudes don’t meet an extremely hot chick without at some point within the first few minutes thinking ‘god damn I wish I could just make her clothes fall off right the fuck now…’ So yeah, I expect quite a few dudes might find him more relatable than we might like to admit.

On another note; chapter 3 just got submitted. They’ve been coming out pretty quickly so far, so should hopefully drop soon. Hope you enjoy it as much as the first two!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMarkVSharp@MarkVSharp
STATUS UPDATE JUNE 29 2023: so after a long wait the first of the Beachport Illustrated stories, titled 'Rebel Belle and Katy Colt: Booty,' drops tomorrow. Hope everyone enjoys it! More like it are coming, but probably no more than one every month or two at most, given the...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES