The Zip Files Bk. 01: Zip Unzips Ch. 04

Story Info
Zip unzips himself, and Mrs Sablier receives cream.
11.3k words
4.6
6.7k
11

Part 4 of the 16 part series

Updated 11/12/2023
Created 01/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

ZIP UNZIPS

Episode One of the Zip Files: The Sag of a Lesser Supervillain

Recap: Zack 'Zip' Zilch has discovered he has the power to control women's clothing with his mind. He immediately used that power to strip his antagonistic classmate Erica Blake and take a picture of her in her underwear; but got caught doing so by his buxom teacher Mrs. Denise Sablier. Mrs. Sablier kept Zip after class and demanded a series of demeaning conditions from him in exchange for her not taking the picture to the school's administration - which would result in Zip's immediate expulsion under a zero tolerance policy. Instead, Zip stripped his teacher down to her bra and panties without her being aware of it. Observing clues that led him to believe the naughty teacher was getting off on punishing him, he then slid his hand down into her panties and yanked them away, so he could look down inside and check.

No characters depicted in this work are under the age of eighteen.

CHAPTER FOUR: ZIP UNZIPS HIMSELF

Zip savored the view down the front of his teacher's panties, to where her pussy glistened naked below. Then with a contemptuous flick of his hand, he sent the tiny thong hurtling back up against her sleek silky flesh.

"OOHH!" Denise squealed, her entire buxom body leaping, as with a loud 'THWACK!' her panties slapped back up into place - with far more force than the mere elastic could have provided. Her face had been set in utter shock, but this seemed to awaken her - to a degree.

"Oh... oh my GOD!" she moaned.

Her head jerked back up. It span one way and then the other - looking around her own classroom in desperation for her clothes. But she could not find them. Tottering back and forth on her long, muscular, high-heel-tipped legs, she held a hand to her head and seemed to swoon.

"What... what in g-God's name is happening?" she whimpered.

"What does it look like?" he said. "You got so horny from punishing me you stripped down and tried to seduce me!"

"No!" Mrs. Sablier said. She shook her head in horror. She put her hands up, as if trying to ward his accusation away from her chest. "I... I didn't!" she moaned. "I couldn't! Oh, my God, this... this can't be happening!"

Then, unable to process what was going on or endure her student's leering gaze any longer she spun around, facing her incredible thong-clad ass back towards him, and gaped at the empty half of her room in existential horror. But try as she might, she could not seem to wake up from what her nearly-naked body was experiencing.

"Yes you did," he said, admiring the view she was providing. Climbing down out of the chair, he scooped up the retractable pointer that had dropped from her hand. Extending it with a flick of his hand, he advanced on the scantily-clad teacher's squirming ass with relish. "If you didn't undress yourself - who did?" he demanded.

Coming up behind her, he lashed out with the pointer. Facing away from him, from the quivering expression upon her face the once-stern beauty was trying desperately to recollect her shattered thoughts. But if so, her efforts were completely derailed by the sudden arrival of her own pointer upon her pillowy round buttocks.

"Aigh!" she shrieked, as her buxom hips recoiled away from his blow.

"Confess!" Zip cackled, and struck her bottom again and again. Her tiny purple thong, though it framed them fetchingly, did absolutely nothing to protect her big bubble-buns from his attack. "Admit what a horny bitch you really are!" he demanded.

"Oh... oh n-NEVER!" Mrs Sablier promptly squealed. And then, her mind completely dissolving, with a stunned shriek, she tried to dart away from him. But, cackling with glee, Zip pursued her, delivering swat after swat with her own pointer in the process.

Yelping and leaping under his repeated strokes across her big round bottom, the panicked teacher stumbled towards her door until she had almost reached it. Then she skidded to a halt, and her eyes suddenly went wide. Staring at the closed and sealed doorway her jaw dropped, as if it was only just now dawning upon her reeling brain that leaving her locked room would mean hurtling through the halls of the school itself in just her bra and panties. It was late enough her shrieks might not have been heard - but nowhere near late enough that no-one would see her. And she still had no explanation for how she had come to be stripped down, other than the one her student had provided...

Then another blow swatted across her round buns, and she let out another shriek. Her still-fragile mind collapsing back into panic, she lunged away from his latest blow yet again - taking her back away from the safety of the door. Lurching blindly, she ventured into her student's desks. But a big grin on his lips Zip pursued her - still delivering swat after swat with her own pointer.

'I'm definitely going to get expelled for this,' he thought, as he watched her own pointer sink deep into his teacher's big round buns for what felt like at least the twentieth time - and saw her buxom barely-covered hips leap away again, accompanied by another yelp. 'But who cares? It's too much fun not too!'

But her stunning backside, even as gloriously big and rounded as it was, could not absorb all of his attention for long. As he pursued her back up the aisle and once more towards the board, his eyes trended upwards - and saw the clasp of her bra also swaying back and forth before him, at the center of her back. The moment he spotted it, Zip's eyes latched onto the tempting target - and he could not resist.

Taking another lunge towards her big retreating bottom, just as it was about to clear the desks, he directed his wrist in a sudden upward flick. This time instead of coming down across them, the tip of the pointer landed in between her big round buns, and slapped right up between them - drawing another shriek from the stunned teacher. But, passing up out of her ass, it kept on going, up the curve of her hourglass-shaped back - until it whacked right across the center of her bra. It missed the actual clasp by a hair - but that didn't matter. The wild strike was just an excuse. With an order of his mind, he immediately commanded her bra to come asunder - and it obeyed.

"Oh... oh my God!" Denise Sablier suddenly gasped - as, just coming back up to her board, she suddenly felt her bra loosen around her. Her eyes turned down, and her jaw dropped. It all happened so fast, she couldn't react in time - though, unknown to her, the chortling high school senior standing behind her was helping out with that part, willing her huge cups to slide down faster with the mysterious power awoken within his mind. Her gigantic purple bra slithered straight down her arms and slipped off, before the stunned beauty could even think to lift or cross her arms to stop it. Wafting down away from her, the twin enormous cups spread out wide like parachutes before settling to the ground near her feet.

Denise's eyes did not follow it. Instead, the sudden puffs of cold air drifting against her big and suddenly naked breasts seemed to draw her partially back to her senses. Realizing who must have delivered the strike that had just cost her her bra, she whirled back around. Her eyes widened as she found herself facing Zip - now in very little but her black high heels and her little purple panties. Her eyes flicked up to the door and then back to him - and gasped as she realized he was now between her and it. Not that it mattered; she had reflexively refused to risk going through it, and have even more people see her, even when she did still have her bra, much less now.

She gasped deeply. And then slowly, instinctively, she started to back up.

Meanwhile, Zip found himself rooted to the spot, and his own eyes spread wide as well - though for completely different reasons.

For, though they were technically not quite so big as to leave nothing else in the room for him to look at, as far as his eyes were concerned the entire world had just been reduced down to two massive sloshing tits. His jaw dropped, in disbelief, at the sight of his teacher's fabled and naked hooters. They were absolutely gigantic, and yet surprisingly shapely. The rapid motion of her body fleeing and then spinning around had left them bouncing back and forth and side to side, ponderously, before him - and his eyes tracked them helplessly. Especially the little circles traced by each enormous yet tender-looking pink nipple as it wobbled about, at the tip of each tremendous torpedo-shaped jug.

For a few seconds, the room was suddenly almost silent. Mrs. Sablier's face quivered, as she struggled to deal with what was happening to her; and Zip's did likewise, overcome with awe at what he was seeing. The only sound was the faint 'clack' her spike heels made, each time they took another slow and wary step back from him. Finally, she took one last step - and then let out a sharp, shrill gasp.

Her glorious rounded buns, left almost completely naked by the tiny back of her thong, had just collided up against the long metal bar running along the bottom of her board. In fact the two huge taut spheres were practically resting atop it, with the farthest point of their swell occasionally bouncing off the glowing surface of the board. Her head whirling around, Denise gasped, and let out a yelp of shock - as she realized she was pinned up against her very own board.

Then, leaning her head out, her lips hanging open, she gaped down at her own exposed breasts, and at her buxom hips squirming back and forth clad in nothing but a tiny thong, in shock. Her head rose back up, and her gaze fixed upon Zip.

"What... what on Earth is happening?" she gasped - still struggling to come to terms with the new universe she found her scantily-clad body standing in.

"Isn't it obvious?" he asked. "You got so horny, laying out all the shit you wanted to do to me, that you stripped down and tried to seduce me!"

Mrs. Sablier's jaw dropped and her eyes went wide in shock. Then she shook her head.

Turning her head down, she once more gaped at her own barely-covered body in shock. Her lip quivered, staring at her tiny thong in horror - and the vast expanse of sleek yet impressively-rounded flesh that stretched out all around it.

"But... but I don't remember doing that!" she protested.

Zip sneered. "That's probably because all your brains oozed out and pooled down there," he said, pointing at the sleek apex of her thong. "Just like every other time you got to discipline a student - huh, Mrs. Sablier?"

Her eyes blinked wide and her lip quivered. But then she quickly shook her head.

"I... I have no idea what... what you are talking about!" she protested.

Zip smirked. But at the same time, he could tell he was on borrowed time. Only the teacher's shattered mind had kept her off-balance. Already he could see the wheels starting to turn behind her head, as she tried to piece together what had actually happened to her. He had know idea what theories she might be concocting. But if he didn't want her landing on the real one, then he knew he needed to force her to confront something new, to distract her mind away from what had just happened to her.

And, given the enormous tightness throbbing in his pants, it was a foregone conclusion which new distraction he would choose.

"Well, regardless of if you believe me Mrs. Sablier, you showed me yours." His eyes ran up and down her and nearly boggled in awe at the amount of sleek flesh she was showing off for him, from her long legs to her broad flat belly, to of course her enormous naked tits. "And a whole lot of yours, to boot," he added. "So it only seems fair if I show you mine."

And then, reaching down, he started unzipping his fly.

This had the desired effect of visibly ripping her mind off of the events of the recent past, and back entirely onto her present. Her eyes dropped down to his descending zipper like a laser fixing on its target. Her eyes narrowed.

"Zip..." she said - the shock starting to fade from her voice to be replaced with warning.

"You stripped down to your panties right in front of me," he asserted. "I'm just returning the favor." Still feeling the manic surge that came from having stripped his teacher, he let his smirk broaden. "Prepare yourself," he advised her, talking like one of his porn stars. "I tend to be a little much for most women."

Mrs. Sablier gasped at this. But, though she remained pinned up against her board, this bit of macho arrogance finally seemed to shock her back into her comfort zone. She took a deep breath, and then rolled her eyes.

"Zip," she said, in an exasperated tone, as he continued unzipping in front of her. "I used to be a model. Did you know that? Men used to compete for me twenty a night. I have seen... well, let's not put a number on it, but a whole lot of dicks. From grown men, not puny little high school boys. Do you really think that whatever you have stashed in there is going to have the sligh... the slightess... oh m-my f-FUCKING GOD!"

For, regardless of her denials, Zip had kept on unzipping and undoing his fly in front of his scantily-clad teacher. Not wanting to undo his belt lest his own pants fall down he had seized and jerked down the waistband of his underpants. But what came spilling out was not the shriveled and inoffensive wiener she had instinctively expected of a born loser like Zip.

"Holy shit... YES!" Zip crowed with glee, at the sight of the enormous member hanging out of his own fly. He didn't exactly have a ruler handy, but from where he was looking it seemed to be easily the equal, in both length and girth, of any he had seen railing the brains out of some porn starlet in any of his videos. The stimulation of her body meant that it had swollen up, but was not fully hard - and hung down low between his legs. Pulled forwards by its great weight two gigantic wrinkly balls, each seemingly the size of a grapefruit and already heavy and swollen with seed, slithered out of his underpants as well and hung down beneath him.

But every bit of glee his new member produced upon Zip's face, seemed to be matched by the bewildered disbelief spreading across the lovely face of his teacher. Her eyes glued to it, she slowly shook her head.

"N-no," she whispered, staring. "Th-that's im-impossible!"

Evidently she hadn't spent anywhere near as much time watching the same sort of videos he did - if the way her eyes blinked wider and wider, wet and shining in befuddled shock, was any indication. She licked her lips, and then gasped.

"It's... it's just... too big to be real!" she moaned.

But, rather than making Zip do it, his gigantic cock, having just made its introduction to the buxom beauty, seemed to decide to reply on his behalf. For though it had initially slithered out to hang straight down, with the sight of her buxom panty-clad hips squirming and her enormous bare breasts sloshing before it to provide encouragement, within moments it twitched, and started to swell. Denise's lips gasped... and then were reduced back to whimpering silence as, demonstrating that he was both a grower and a shower, Zip's gargantuan new shaft twitched and then lifted up to point first at the crotch of her little panties; then up towards her waistband; and then rose up yet again. Soon enough it was arcing upwards, fully hardened and eager - its massive tip pointing straight up towards her little belly-button, at the center of her wide flat belly. Then, as if to give one last comment on its own reality, it pulsed slightly; and sent a little spurt of watery pre-cum pouring out of its tip, to run in a glistening stream down the underside of his vast veiny shaft.

Mrs. Sablier gasped, and shivered - once more rendered speechless.

Looking down, Zip grinned at his gigantic new partner in crime. Then, he looked back up at her, into her face.

"Well?" he said. "What's the matter, Mrs. Sablier?" he asked her; as her lips continued to quiver, but no words came out. "Did not one of those dudes you were bragging about banging manage to prepare you for me, after all?"

But Denise didn't seem to be in a state to answer. Her eyes, directed down, still seemed unable to look away from the impossible beast between her worst student's legs. Her lips hung open, trembling. Her head, near as he could tell, was spinning, as she struggled to deal with the new and throbbing world she seemed to find herself in.

So, bereft of instructions from her brain, and with her lips still silent except for some dazed panting, another part of her body seemed to take it upon itself to answer for her. Down below her buxom hips, at the center of her long shapely bare legs, her knees both trembled. They moved inwards and rubbed together - first one sliding forward, then the other. Then, at last, they buckled. With a bewildered moan Mrs. Denise Sablier began to sink down before her student's giant penis.

At this, Zip could not help himself. At the sight of his haughty and busty teacher literally sinking to her knees before him, he threw his head back - and laughed. One hand rose up and pointed at the center of her descending body - mostly at the tiny purple thong which, wrapped around her curvy hips, was virtually the only scrap she had on anywhere. And, in response to this, Denise gasped - a deep blush spreading out across her cheeks. But, she was past the point of no return now - and continued helplessly to descend before her horrid student, even as he bathed her in mocking laughter.

Moments later, with a soft gasp and a pneumatic wiggle, she came to rest entirely upon her knees at Zip's feet. Her big round buns, jiggling to either side of the tiny purple strip that arced up between them, descended down to press against her black high heels. Her legs folded up, with her thighs resting parallel in front of her - and her knees right in front of Zip's filthy sneakers. Her gorgeous face gasped and her eyes widened as she suddenly found herself looking straight down the tremendous shaft of his penis - pointing right back up into her face.

Getting his chortles under control, Zip felt a manic grin spread across his lips.

He may not have had much experience. But he had watched enough POV porn to know what it meant when a nearly-naked woman knelt down in front of your dick.

"Glad to know you want a closer look," he said to her.

Reaching out one hand, he seized the top of her wobbling pretty head.

"And thank you for assuming the position," he added. "You'll get what you're after soon!"

Then, seizing a hold of his erect dick - and gratified to find his fingers could no longer close all the way around it, such was its massive new girth - he directed it up, and brought it towards her open gasping lips.

Still recovering from the stunned mental break that had caused her to fall to her knees in the first place, it seemed to take a few seconds for Denise Sablier to process what her student had just said, or what he was doing. Then, with a sudden gasp, her eyes swung inwards, almost crossing - and focused upon the gargantuan cock-head approaching her lips. Her eyes suddenly went wide, as she seemed to finally realize exactly what he intended to do.

"Oh!" she gasped, her lips quivering in shock. "Z-Zack, I didn't... y-you c- mmmblm!"

She didn't get another word out edgewise. For just as her lips dropped wide open to pronounce another syllable, the tip of his big cock arrived between them. Within moments his enormous girth had sealed them up entirely. Her eyes crossed, staring down the immense length of penis extending out of her luscious lips. They quivered slightly, around his big cock-head... a little bit of drool slipping out to run along his underside. Then, moments later, her lips spread wide as well, as Zip slammed his hips forward and drove an enormous quantity of cock surging down into her gullet.