The Zip Files Bk. 01: Zip Unzips Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh... okay..." she said.

Her other hand had been up, mostly clutching the side of her immense left breast. Detaching her hand from her huge booby - letting it sway and slosh freely once more - she slid it down her body. It trembled - as if it knew full well what following his suggestion meant - but kept going, down across her flat belly, until it slid up between her legs alongside its fellow. There, as her less dominant hand, it slipped down into her pussy, and then spread it wide apart. Then, with her drooling cavity now gaping wide before it, her other hand shot up and began to devote itself full time to stroking and pounding furiously up along the front wall of her cunt.

Biting her lip, she let out a loud moan- as the increased stimulation between her legs made her whole body tremble. Her arms, coming down from either side, were pressing her gigantic jugs together, making them squeeze and jostle delightfully as she squirmed. It was an amazing sight, but Zip did his best not to get lost in it.

"So you always get wet when you punish a student, Mrs. Sablier?" he asked her.

The buxom teacher took a deep breath - and then let out a sharp squeak, as if just now realizing what she had accidentally let slip.

For a moment, it looked like she was going to try to deny it. Her fingers momentarily froze in her cunt. They shivered for a second. Then, she let out a loud gasp - and her fingers suddenly started pounding harder.

"Not... not all of them," she moaned. She shook her head, and then licked her lips - shivering, while her fingers stroked furiously along her cunt, before diving back up inside. "J-just... n-nasty perverted b-boys... like you..." she confessed.

"Is that why you always went after them?" he asked. "I know they deserved it sometimes," he said, quickly, when he saw her mouth opening to protest. "But... c'mon..."

Denise bit her lip, and whimpered. One hand spread her pussy open wide, while the other caressed nervously around inside, as she considered. He could see from her face that she clearly understood the implications. If she said yes, on camera, then she would be handing confirmation and vindication to every single boy she had ever punished that she had only done so because of the soaking aching hunger between her legs. Her face flushed bright pink, at the very thought. And yet, she was so far gone now, so completely owned by Zip the Unzipper, that she did not seem to even see the point in trying to lie about her own desires anymore.

"Yes," she said, finally softly. Her finger quivered... and then made another trace, slowly and delicately, around the dripping interior of her defenseless pussy. "E-every single one," she finally confirmed for him - as an extra dollop of moisture drooled out of her cunt.

Zip smiled. Then, he decided that that was just about enough.

"Thank you, Mrs. Sablier," he said. "That will be all."

He closed out the clip, and lowered the phone to his leg.

She moaned - but did not budge from where she stood pressed up against her board before him.

She had been masturbating in front of him for some time now. In some of his porn searches, Zip had seen several shoots where he was pretty sure the production crew had just injected an entire bottle of KY jelly into the actress's cunt before shoving her out to get boned. Mrs. Sablier looked wetter than any of them. It looked like an army of snails had marched up the insides of her thighs and converged on her vagina.

Her eyes blinked up at him for a few seconds. Then, slowly they dropped downwards again. They spread wider, and her jaw opened up with a gasp of breath.

For the long period he had spent watching her play with herself, on top of the time he had already enjoyed watching her strip and hand over her panties, had had a predictable effect upon Zip's penis. As she watched, his long cock grew, lifted up, twitched... then grew some more. Her eyes blinked wide, and her breath quickened. Still it grew further. Soon it was fully erect once more pointing up at her belly.

Staring at it, Denise shook her head.

"Oh my God..." she said. "Y-you young guys come back so fast!"

"Were you not expecting that?" Zip asked.

Mrs. Sablier took a deep breath and then shook her head. "I... I skipped right over boys like you when I was your age, and went straight to adult men," she confessed. Then her eyes darted up and sharpened when she saw the expression that, quite hypocritically, had spread across Zip's face. "Not like that! Not, like, in an illegal way! Just... I had no time for boys my own age, is all."

"Are you having second thoughts about that now?" Zip asked her.

Eyes darting down, she licked her lips and shivered. "A little..." she admitted, softly. She gazed at his gigantic penis a few seconds longer. It was pointed up at her belly button now. Her fingers shivered, inside of her pussy. Her gaze flicked briefly back to her thong, dangling from his belt, then back to his face - though she could not resist taking a brief detour back onto his gigantic cock along the way.

"So... so is... is there anything else you want from me Zack?" she asked.

"There is, Mrs. Sablier," he said.

Her eyes dipped down again, briefly, and then came back up.

"What is it?" she asked him, softly.

Her voluptuous buns wiggled back and forth, pressed against her board.

Zip's cock pulsed, in front of her broad bare belly.

"You know what it is, Mrs. Sablier," he told her.

She took a deep breath, making her immense breasts rise and fall, her eyes fixed on his.

"So, just to be clear," she said, softly, "is...is this another condition you... you are forcing upon me?" She glanced over at her own list of demands for him, blushed slightly, then looked back at him and squirmed. "Are you saying," she said, "that I have to do... to let you fuck me... or else you will destroy me?"

Her fingers moved just a little faster, inside her pussy, right after asking him that. She whimpered slightly, and shivered - as her buxom naked body waited for his answer.

Zip thought about a moment.

He was not exactly an ethical person. In his brief moment of post-nut clarity, he had realized that much of what he had done to his classmates' clothes earlier, if the law found out about it, would certainly be considered some sort of crime - though there might be some wrangling to figure out exactly which one. And it's not like, having just discovered them, he was going to stop using his naughty new powers any time soon. But despite that there were a few lines he was not willing to cross.

'Or maybe I just don't have the balls, yet...' he thought.

"No. If you don't want to fuck then you can just leave," he informed her. "Though I'm keeping your bra and panties, regardless."

Denise's reaction was not quite what he expected. For just a moment, her expression was like he'd just slapped her across the face with her own panties. Her jaw fell open, and she stared at him for a second. But then she seemed to recover from her initial surprise. Her face twisted, and she bit her lip. She let out a tiny whimper - as her fingers continued to fly inside her pussy. Her eyes darted back and forth between his cock and his face. And then, at last, she spoke.

"Oh..." she said softly. She took a deep breath. "Well... well, in that case... I... I guess it's alright then...."

Zip suddenly felt a bit light headed. He wasn't sure if he understood properly.

"What is alright?" he asked her.

She looked away a moment, and then looked back - and her cheeks blushed slightly.

"I... I mean... I mean, well... I did already suck your cock," she pointed out. She licked her lips, and sighed. "And hand over my panties," she added. She looked down at her already cum-smothered body, and shook her head. "If... if I'm going to let myself get in that deep, well then... well then, I should probably at least get something out of it myself, too - shouldn't I?" she asked him. From her expression and tone, Zip got the distinct impression she was trying to convince herself rather than trying to convince him.

Zip promptly felt his stomach churning, and felt himself rage with sudden self doubt. Suddenly, he needed exact clarity as to what was going on - no more innuendo.

"Under the circumstances, Mrs. Sablier, could you please say exactly what you mean?" he asked her.

Denise took a deep breath. "That... that's fair..." she allowed.

But she still didn't seem to want to answer right away. Her hand, down between her legs, trembled. Then her fingers slid out and stroked gently over the lips of her pussy. Her eyes dropped down, and gazed upon his enormous penis. She whimpered softly, as she saw it pulsing hungrily, pointed up towards the center of her belly. Then, at last, she answered.

"I mean, Zachary Zilch," she whispered, as her fingers rubbed back and forth over the lips of her pussy, "that if you want to then... then you can have sex with me." She took a deep breath. Down between her legs, her finger slipped up and stroked inside herself, and she shivered. "I... I want to feel what it's like to... to have you inside me," she softly added; her own much smaller finger stroking inside herself as she stared in disbelief at his penis.

"Oh..." he said. His head spun.

Then, out of a sudden prickling sensation, he looked down at his thigh. His phone was there, clutched into his hand. He pulled it back up, and looked at it. Without thinking or looking, on the anticipation she might be about to march out the door, he had started up another clip. It would have been filled up entirely with the side of his pant leg... but it would still have captured her voice.

Sheepishly, Zip held up the phone, and showed her.

"I was recording," he informed her. "Uh... sorry."

Denise Sablier stared at it, and her lip quivered in horror. "Oh... oh my God..." she whispered.

"This doesn't change anything, does it?" Zip asked - closing up the clip, before it could get too long.

Denise took a deep breath, and then shook her head.

"No..." she said. "No, it doesn't..."

"Where should we do it, then?" he asked her.

Stifling down her inner turmoil, Denise turned her head and slowly surveyed her own classroom. Then, seeming to decide, she suddenly detached herself from the board.

Without speaking, she turned away from him, and strode right over to her own desk. Turning, she looked down upon it. Her face pensive under the last few drooling streamers of his dripping cum, Mrs. Denise Sablier slowly studied the many articles of her own life that lay strewn across her desk: pictures of herself and her husband on their honeymoon; bits of lesson planning; various teaching awards made from glittering etched crystal.

"Fuck all of this useless shit," she said.

Reaching down with one arm, she swept it all off her desk in one giant swoop. The pride and joys of her life clattered down onto the floor in a gigantic racket; some intact, some broken. Not bothering to look at them, she clambered up onto her own desk, and then lay down upon it, face-up and lengthwise. Her head was towards the windows, her legs towards him. Spreading her thighs open, she hooked her ankles up under the corners of her desk. Then she lifted her head, and peeked down between the broad jiggling peaks of her large breasts.

"What are you waiting for?" she asked him, impatiently - seeing he was still standing exactly where she had left him.

'To wake up,' Zip thought, but did not say. For a second, he continued to just stand there, staring in awe. Even after their negotiations, even after she had given her clear and unambiguous consent, he just could not quite believe it was finally happening. That after all this time, after all the waiting, he was finally going to get laid. Then, he snapped out of it, and did his best to get his porn star back on.

"Hold your horses," he told her.

Moving as fast as possible, he peeled out of his shirt, and took off his pants and boxers. Then he approached her.

'Holy shit,' he thought, as he observed her spread thighs waiting for him, her bulbous ass pressed to the top of the desk.

He stopped just long enough to summon up her skirt, and have it form an impromptu stand, down where she couldn't see, and slipped his phone onto it.. Just in case he did end up in jail or in a lab somewhere or whatever, he wanted this captured more than anything. Then, once it was filming her, he moved in. Approaching the desk, he clambered up onto it with her, and then positioned himself between her open legs. Holding onto her knees, he looked down at her. Mrs. Sablier's body was laid out before him, from its flat belly to her huge breasts to her gorgeous face peering expectantly up at him.

'Jesus Christ' he thought to himself. 'I'm... I'm like a dude with a learner's permit, in pole position at the Indy 500...'

Still trying his best to pretend he knew what he was doing, he came down until his belly was pressed onto hers. He looked down into her face. Her thighs were squeezed to either side of him. But now, he got somewhat lost. Though he could feel his hard penis pressed against something wet and interesting somewhere, he was not sure exactly what. None of this was proving quite so intuitive as he had always imagined it being.

"Mrs. Sablier?" he said, at last.

"Yes?" she asked, lying beneath him.

"I have a confession to make," he said.

"Oh?" she said. She swiveled her thighs out and in, impatiently. "What is it?"

"You're my first," he told her.

Her eyes got very large. "J-jesus Christ, really?!" she moaned.

From the stunned expression that appeared upon her gorgeous face, this news shocked her. That Zip the Unzipper of all boys was a virgin of course would have once been the least surprising news imaginable. But that a boy so inexperienced could get so far with her so fast seemed to produce a sudden crisis of confidence within the beautiful teacher.

"Can you, uh, help guide me in?" he asked her.

She shook her head. "I'm... I'm not sure that..."

"You're my teacher!" he pointed out, before she could finish. "Teach me!"

"I... I never intended to be... to be that sort of teacher!" she protested.

"Tough," he replied.

She took a deep breath, and then nodded. "Oh... very well," she said.

Reaching up, she took a strong grip on his shoulders, and helped pull Zip up and into position. Without realizing it he had been a little too low - at a spot where his penis could nuzzle her pussy, which she had mistaken for him teasing her, but not really achieve any penetration. Then, lifting up one thigh to help make room, she reached down and around. Wrapping her fingers around his penis, she guided him up until his tip was pressed into her entrance.

"Th-there," she said. Letting him go, she returned her hand to her desk, beside her ass. Her fingers clutched the edge of her desk, shivering slightly in anticipation. "Now, just push," she advised him.

"Okay," Zip said. Reaching out, he put his hands on her bare shoulders. "Ready?" he asked her.

Feeling how wide she was being spread on just his tip, she shivered and thrashed her head from side to side. "No, I'm not," she confessed, in a soft moan. "But... but hurry up, and do it anyway!"

"Okay..." Zip said. He pushed his hips forward. His enormous penis slowly pushed Denise Sablier's labia lips wide apart, and then began burrowing up into her vagina.

"Oh... w-wooow..." Zip gasped, as his giant penis finally sunk into the fabled pussy at last. Somehow, despite all the build-up in his head, she felt even better than he had expected. He marveled at the way she clamped and squeezed tightly around him, even as he steadily invaded her.

Her reaction was only scarcely less stunned, though seemingly for slightly different reasons. "Oh... shit... oh, shit, oh God..." she moaned, her face blinking wide in awe, at what she felt entering her. Her buxom body trembled in a way that, based on the expression on her face, it had never quite done before.

"Is this normal?" Zip asked her, curiously, once he had a few throbbing inches inside her and kept on sinking.

Mrs. Sablier took a deep breath, and then groaned. "It... it doesn't usually take this long..." she admitted, her eyes blinking wide, as she felt him still entering her.

"Am I doing it wrong?" Zip asked, worried.

She promptly shook her head.

"No, I think you... you're just... just really long!" she moaned, her body trembling as another impossibly thick fraction-of-an-inch sank into her.

"Oh," Zip said. He pushed in deeper and groaned.

"You're really tight," he said, finding it exquisitely hard to make headway with the way her pussy was already clamping hard around the first half of his cock. "Are you not wet enough?"

Mrs. Sablier quivered and shook her head. "I... I'm wetter than I have ever been in my life!" she confessed.

"Oh... so what's wrong?" he asked.

Her eyes rolled up in her head and she let out a deep moan, her cheeks flushing pink.

"You... you're just really fucking thick!" she told him.

"Oh," Zip said. He pushed in just a little deeper, and could indeed feel her vagina straining to contain him. "I'm sorry," he said.

She thrashed her head from side to side. "No, don't be sorry!" she said. "Don't be sorry!" He sank in a little deeper and she groaned, her pussy convulsing around his cock. "J-just keep going!"

"Oh," Zip said. He grinned. "Okay, will do!"

Then, with one last push of his hips, he finally shoved himself in as deep as he would seem to go. Mrs. Sablier swallowed, and blanched - but she could seemingly do nothing but shiver, as he shifted his hands around, taking a firmer hold upon her now that he was seated securely inside her. Naturally, the specific hand-holds he chose were her giant tits, wrapping a hand around each of them from the sides and giving them a little squeeze into their deep warm softness.

"Okay," he said. "Ready?" He began to draw back, reveling at the way her pussy slurped tight around him as he moved inside her - preparing for his first thrust.

At long last, with a deep gasp, Denise seemed to realize what it was the tip of his penis had been resting up against, inside her - and what that meant. "W-wait!" she gasped, shivering under him. "Wait! Don't go quite so deep! Or... or if you have to, at least t-try to be-"

But it was too late - and he probably didn't have the ability to follow any directions she would have tried to give anyways. With a groan of pleasure, Zip slammed forward inside her - and then again and again. His head rolled back and he gasped in awe, as he discovered the exquisite pleasures of fucking a real tight and wet pussy at last.

"Oh, F-FUCK!" Mrs. Sablier moaned. Her eyes rolled up and she started to tremble uncontrollably up against him, as his enormous cock-head began to slam away brutally all the way up inside her. The look upon her gorgeous features made it seem like her brains were going to dribble out her ears, any second now. His head lifted high, his hips pounding furiously away, Zip was too distracted by his own intense pleasure to notice.

"Oh, shit!" he said. "Oh, g-god damn! This is awesome!"

He carried on fucking her for a while. Not actually very long at all, but it felt much longer when each stroke in and out of her was like a little taste of heaven. Then, he looked down into her face... and found it contorting through a series of odd shapes, while a string of bizarre sounds emerged from her lips. But her eyes seemed to be focused right on him.

"Are... are you alright, Mrs. Sablier?" he asked - with some difficulty, given the ecstasy coursing up through him from her pussy.

Her eyes still staring up into his, she bit her lip and moaned. She squirmed and whimpered under another deep thrust. But then, she could hold back from him no longer.

"I... I'm trying very hard not to kiss you," she confessed. Her eyes blinked wide again, staring up into his face, as he gave her another thrust.