The Zip Files Bk. 01: Zip Unzips Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh..." Zip said. He cocked his head, puzzled. "I thought you hated me, Mrs. Sablier," he said. His hand on her immense left breast gave it a luxurious squeeze.

She shivered, and licked her lips. "I... I do hate you, Zip," she admitted. "I... I have always hated you." Then she wriggled up against him and moaned, as she took another deep thrust inside her pussy.

"Then why do you want to kiss me?" Zip asked, confused.

Her lips trembled, as she stared at his.

"I... I think because you have an extremely big penis, and you are using it to have sex with me," she confessed. As she said this the expression upon her wide-eyed face was as if even this level of analysis was currently just about at the limit of what her brain could handle.

"Oh," Zip said. He thought for a moment. "I'm not wearing a condom," he reminded her. "Does that help?"

She licked her lips and moaned... at the reminder that as his gargantuan cock head pounded deep within her the way in front of it was completely unprotected, with an open pathway right up into her womb. Contemplating this, she shook her head.

"No... th-that just makes me want to kiss you more!" she said, her buxom body quivering as it took another impaling stroke.

Zip laughed at this, which just made her blush harder.

"Well, what are you waiting for?" he asked her.

"What?!" she asked. Her eyes blinked wide, staring into his... as if, in his last few strokes, Zip's long cock had already wiped clean any memory of their conversation from within the busty teacher's brain.

"What are you waiting for?" he repeated, giving her another one deep. "If you want to kiss me, Mrs. Sablier, then just kiss me."

"Oh..." she gasped. Her eyes fluttered, fixed on his face. "Okay..." she said. She took a deep breath, which had the effect of lifting up her huge breasts and pressing them into his chest. Then, she lifted up her head, to comply.

But once more Zip's inexperience showed. Now that he was inside he was doing fine, thrusting away into her. But looking at her lovely sweaty face, he completely misread her signals. Just as she lifted up, he turned his head away. Which meant that, as he fucked her, Mrs. Sablier's plush and opulent lips ended up pressing into and delivering a sweet lingering kiss... to the underside of his chin.

Feeling the press of her luscious lips against him, a huge grin of surprise spread across Zip's face. Mrs. Sablier's lips quivered against him. Then she drew black. Her eyes blinked wide.

"Oh..." she gasped, as she saw her own lip-print, clear as day in bright red, under his chin.

Still riding high, Zip recovered quickly. Turning down, he looked into her gorgeous face, and smirked to see her stunned and disappointed expression.

"What's the matter?" he asked. His smirk broadened. "You didn't think I meant on the lips, did you?"

She shivered, and groaned. But then, her cheeks flushing bright pink, she slowly shook her head. "No," she whispered, covering for herself.

He grinned.

"You have to give me a lot more, before you earn that," he told her. He turned his face away, and grinned. "Go ahead," he said, throwing another thrust down into her. "Keep going."

Denise Sablier mewled softly, her gorgeous cheeks on fire. But a few seconds later, a trickle of excess lubricant leaked out of her cunt, during another deep thrust... and she shivered, and then nodded.

Lifting her head back up, she pressed them to him again. And then again, and again. Tilting his head first one way and then the other, Zip's grinned gleefully as, with a deep moan, his buxom teacher pressed a series of kisses all over his cheeks, and chin, and neck, as he fucked her.

But, while just having cum all over her helped him last longer than he honestly had any right to, Zip soon started to feel his pleasure rising within himself. This happened much faster than it had with her blowjob, and for good reason. Despite all her most enthusiastic efforts when laboring on her knees Denise had never managed to pleasure more than a tiny portion of his huge schlong at any one time. While now, her worshipful pussy squeezed tight around him on each and every thrust.

Zip honestly had no idea how it was working; by all rights it seemed like he should be thrusting all the way up into her belly button, and even what little Zip knew of girls' internal anatomy told him that should be impossible. Nevertheless, somehow, he was going balls deep on each and every thrust, so deep his gigantic seed-heavy testes were bouncing off her taut round buttocks every time he slammed in hilt-deep within her - with the result that her tight impaled pussy was worshiping every single inch of his cock on every single stroke. And, frankly, her clamping and convulsing cunt was doing a far better and more enthusiastic job than even her whole-hearted attempt to tame him with her tongue had ever accomplished.

"Oh, oh yeah!" he groaned, as he felt his load coming. He gave each of her giant breasts another squeeze, feeling them shake and jiggle between his fingers. "Here it comes! Here it comes!" he told her.

This comment finally seemed to cut through the stunned delirium that had overwhelmed whatever was left of Denise's brain. Her face fell back from her latest one-sided kiss. Her jaw dropping open, she suddenly gasped deeply - like a woman who had just remembered she had left the gas on the stove just as she saw someone about to light a match.

"No!" she gasped. "S-stop! I forgot! I'm... I'm v-very-"

But Zip was far, far past the point of being able to hold it.

"Too late!" he groaned as moments later, after an enthusiastic squeeze from her pussy - which seemed to be in traitorous disagreement with the rest of her - he lost it. Not that he had actually tried all that hard to avoid it. Like, slowing down or reducing the force of his thrusts even in the slightest, for instance. Instead, acting on pure ecstatic instinct, he slammed hard into her over and over again. And, within moments, at the apex of each stroke he began to unleash a furious jet of hot cum into her.

"Oh FUCCCCK!" he groaned as he felt the awesome sensation of his penis pulsing again and again inside her tight hot snatch... pouring out a huge load of his seed, not onto a sock or tissue or bathroom floor, but up into the receptive cavity of a fertile flesh-and-blood woman for the very first time.

"Oh... GOD!" Denise moaned, her eyes blinking up past him in horror - as she felt the hydraulic pulses running down his penis, and knew from long-past yet vivid experience exactly what that meant. She shivered - but there was now absolutely nothing she could do, as an immense quantity of her student's cum poured relentlessly into her unprotected womb.

In the wake of his ejaculation he collapsed down onto her. Her huge boobies ended up pressed to his chest, and despite himself Zip peeked down into the narrow space between their bodies, and gazed at their vast jiggling size in awe. He could feel her stiff nipples pressing up into his chest, at the tips of her torpedo-like teats; and the feeling made his tired penis twitch a few times within her, and unleash a last few desultory spurts of cum into her already very well-filled womb.

The two lay entwined upon her desk for a few minutes, panting softly for breath. What was done was done, and neither one had the slightest urgency or inclination to move right away.

Lying pressed to one another, both the student and the teacher had a chance to take stock of what it was they had done, and what it meant. In Zip's case, this mostly took the form of marveling at his latest experience, now that the initial rush had passed. A few things immediately took him by surprise.

One was how sweaty they had become, just in their short fuck. His flesh and hers almost seemed to be stuck to one another by a thin layer of shared sweat, whose tension seemed to join them together almost as thoroughly as the long limp penis he still had inside her. For that matter, Zip marveled at the way her pussy continued to softly and languidly squeeze at his penis, even as he lay still inside her in the aftermath of coitus.

But what really struck him was her smell - a mixture of perfume, and musk, and the scent of her hot breath swirling around him. He had never been so close to a woman, or any other being for that matter, for such an extended period of time - at least since he stopped breast-feeding. Which, to be fair, was a hobby he had a sudden urge to take up again, every time he felt Mrs. Sablier's large naked breasts jiggle up against him.

Lying beneath him, Mrs. Sablier did not seem to be so focused on the minutia so much as the big picture. Her eyes stared up past him into space, her lips opening and closing repeatedly, and yet saying nothing as she gradually took in what she had just done, and had done to and in her.

Then, at last, both recovered enough that they began to move. Lifting his head up, Zip looked down at her.

"What... what were you worried about, at the end there?" he asked, curious.

Mrs. Sablier turned her head, and looked up into his eyes. She took a deep breath, and then shook her head. "Forget it," she said. Reaching up, she stroked some of his sweaty hair back. "It's... not that important."

They panted for a few more seconds, Zip's cock still twitching inside her.

"Do you still want to kiss me on the lips?" he suddenly asked her.

Pinned beneath her, she took a deep breath. Then, her eyes wide, she slowly nodded.

"Yes," she said. She sounded surprised, herself. "Yes," she said, swinging her thighs out wide and then bringing them back up against his sides. "I... I do..."

He grinned. "Go ahead."

She sighed. But then, blushing slightly, she obeyed. Lifting up one hand - the one holding her glittering wedding ring - she clutched him by the back of his head to make sure this time he could not duck out. Lifting up her head, she pressed her lips to his. She moaned softly, as their lips quivered together - and, at the same time, she felt his huge limp penis twitch with a sudden burst of renewed enthusiasm inside her. She opened up, and let him give her just the slightest bit of tongue, hers caressing against his lightly. Then she pulled back, and sank back down to the desk. She blinked up at him.

He looked back down, and grinned.

"Congratulations, Mrs. Sablier," he said.

She blinked and stared up at him, confused.

"For what?" she asked him.

Looking back down at her, his smirk broadened.

"You just gave me my first kiss," he informed her. And a moment later, his big penis twitched again - and delivered a last late spurt of his cum up into her unprotected vagina, to join the immense lake he had already deposited within her broad and buxom hips.

Mrs. Sablier closed her eyes, and groaned. "Oh, God..." she gasped. Then, turning her head, unable to look at him, she lay her head on its side upon the desk - a deep crimson blush spreading once more upon her sculpted cheeks.

A little later, they finally disconnected. Mrs. Sablier let out a sharp gasp, as his huge cockhead squeezed back out of her tender outer gates. Shakily, Zip got up off the table. Sitting up and turning, Mrs. Sablier sat naked on her desk and stroked her sweaty curvaceous flesh, still looking a little in shock - for multiple reasons.

Suddenly, Zip looked up and over at her. "How was I?" he asked her.

She shook herself out of her dazed state, turned her lovely head, and considered him for a moment. Her thighs squeezed tight together, to either side of her leaking pussy. "Do you want the real answer, or the fake one?" she replied, at last.

Zip considered a moment.

"Tell me the truth," he said. "Don't hold back. I want to know."

Heaving a deep sigh, making her huge bare breasts rise and fall, Mrs. Sablier lifted a hand to her mouth and studied him. Then she nodded.

"Alright," she said. "Well, for starters, it was very short. I barely got anything out of it, if I'm honest."

"Barely anything... so still something?" he asked, smirking.

"Still something," she admitted, squirming. There were too many of her own bright red kiss-marks littering the sides of his face for her to pretend it had been any less.

"Give me some more details," he demanded.

"You are very big," she said, eyes going down to his penis... and staying there. "That does count for something, it seems. I mean, obviously I knew that already. But, um. But it also has its... drawbacks." She said this in the tone of someone still slightly awed to have to discover this for herself.

"What drawbacks?" he asked, sharply.

"Yeah, about that..." she said. She rubbed her neck and looked at him. "You, uh, basically spent the entire time hammering that big thing right into my cervix. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be but, still... I think you just got lucky there. If you do that to most girls, I expect they're just going to scream - in pain, not pleasure."

"Cervix?" Zip asked, puzzled.

Mrs. Sablier heaved a deep sigh, making her huge cans shake and jostle, and then rolled her eyes.

"Okay, yep, should have expected that," she said. "I always figured those god-damn coaches didn't teach you boys any of the fucking shit you actually needed to know."

Finding comfort in her familiar role as teacher - if in a very different context than she was used to - she hopped down off the desk. Her statement about him hammering away at her cervix seemed to be confirmed by the awkward wiggle in her hips as she strutted over, still naked, to a distant cabinet and, leaning down, fished inside. She came back over with a glossy printout and a marker. She stood before him and held the printout out between them. It depicted multiple views of the female genitalia, inside and outside.

"We use this to teach our young ladies about themselves," she said, holding it out for him. "You won't care much about where the pee comes from, or how to handle menses, I imagine - hope - so we'll just cover the bits you do care about."

With the marker she circled several zones, advising him on their sensitivity and erogenous use, such as the labia minora, clitoral hood, and the clitoris.

"Yeah, I know about the clitoris!" Zack snapped, defensively.

"You clearly don't," Mrs. Sablier said, dryly, "because you didn't hit it at all." Pulling the printout aside she opened herself and showed him the important bits in person. Curious, and with no fear of her now, Zack reached out and touched it. She gasped.

"Gentle!" she said, pulling his hand away. "A-a little goes a long way, right there! Now where were we..."

She brought the printout back in between them - using the picture of a pussy to strategically block his access to her real one.

"This," she said, "is the cervix," circling it with her marker, and using the sleek flesh of her own broad flat belly as a back-surface. "Most men don't have to worry much about it but you do. It is the barrier between the vagina and the womb. Most of the time it is very hard. Ramming a penis up against it during that time feels about as fun as the dentist shoving his drill into your tooth."

"Oh," Zack said. He looked a bit crestfallen. "So then why do women like bigger dicks?" he asked.

"Well, I don't know that all of us do," she prevaricated, squirming. "But, for one, it gives you a lot of advantages in choosing positions. A lot of the more adventurous ones put more separation between you, in which case a short penis will frequently just slip out between strokes. Which, uh, really breaks up the flow, let me tell you."

She squirmed for a moment, irritation on her face - and then seemed to rapidly get control of herself again, and continued.

"But beyond that there are... certain times of the month in which the cervix does soften. During these times some women do report it being pleasant to have the cervix touched. There are even reports that a cervical orgasm is possible. I... I think I may have just almost had one, actually." Her gaze briefly looked a little lost, like she still couldn't quite believe that fact.

"Huh," he said.

"But if you want some better things to aim for, try for these. Please!" she said, while circling two spots within the printed-out vagina. "This is the g-spot," she said, pointing to the outer of the two, "you've probably heard of it."

"Yeah..."

"This is the A-spot, or A.F.E.," she said, circling a point way at the back of the vagina, just above the cervix. "It is deep enough that many men cannot reach it at all - or if they can, they have to choose the position very carefully to maximize their depth. You... could probably fuck a lady through a hole in a wall and still reach it. So, if you can reliably hit that then you will be giving her something that no other guy has probably ever managed - and there's a good chance she'll quite enjoy that... to say the least."

"Oh..." Zack said. "Neat!" He looked up. "Thanks, Mrs. Sablier!"

The buxom naked teacher swayed slightly, gasping softly - to suddenly hear that familiar phrase in this context. "D-don't mention it," she said. "Like, seriously, never ever tell anyone I told you this." She handed him the printout. "You can keep that," she said.

"Thanks," he said. Walking back to his bag, he slid it in. "I'll study it hard before our next session."

Mrs. Sablier gasped in shock. "N-next session?!" she asked.

"Yep," he said. "What part of 'being my teacher' did you not understand? This Friday night, you're coming to my house and you're showing me how to do all of what you just talked about, on you. Inside of you."

Mrs. Sablier shook her head, in horror. "I can't!" she said. "My husband is going to be home on Friday night..."

"So, tell him you're going to be tutoring a student, on a very special subject... it will basically be true," he chortled. Finishing sealing up his bag, he walked back down the aisle. He stood in front of her. "See you tomorrow Mrs. Sablier," he said. He smirked. "Make sure to wear something appropriate."

Mrs. Sablier shivered. Then she suddenly looked around, her eyes going wide. "Wait!" she gasped, in sudden panic. "Where... where are my clothes?!"

"Not my problem!" Zack laughed. The backpack on his shoulder bulged with her garments - when she hadn't been looking he'd sent her bra scurrying back into it to join her skirt and blouse. The huge-cupped bra had leaped into the mouth of his bag like a little decorative prey animal voluntarily jumping into the maw of a bloated, belching predator.

Mrs. Denise Sablier watched in horror as he strutted away from her, unlocked the door, and slipped through it. Walking over she quickly locked it again behind him, before anyone else came in and caught her naked. Then she went back to her desk. Standing in front of it she rubbed her broad belly as if to soothe the soreness inside, as she looked out the windows. The golden light of sunset streamed through.

It would soon be dark. That was her only chance. Slipping through the cavernous empty hallways of the school, then out to the parking lot and then into her house - wearing a blazer and high heels and nothing else - all hopefully without being caught.

"Ah..." she sighed. Realizing she would have to wait at least another couple hours to even have a chance, she sank down to sit on the floor by her desk. Her phone lay nearby, so she scooped it up. She hastily sent her husband a text to say she would be late. Fortunately she had already sent him one telling him she was staying after to discipline a student, so another delay would not be very suspicious. Then she cast her phone aside.

With a sigh, she turned her head and looked at the floor beside her desk. It was littered in the refuse she had swept off it before letting Zip fuck her. Some of it was intact, some broken. She would have to clean it all up before she left.

"Oh, my God..." she said. Then she turned her head forward again. "I... I can probably wait a little while to do that," she said. Slowly her hand slipped up and over her thigh... and then down in between them. She looked forward, and shook her head.