The Zip Files Bk. 01: Zip Unzips Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh... what have I got myself into?" she asked.

And with that, hands tracing down her body, she slipped two fingers up inside herself. Then, her head tilting back, Mrs. Denise Sablier let out a loud moan - as, fingers moving rapidly, she began to play with her own gooey pussy on the floor of her classroom.

To be continued.

Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
6 Comments
MarkVSharpMarkVSharpabout 1 year agoAuthor

Hi all, apologies it took a while to get back; real life got busy for a bit yet again. First, some good news: chapter 6 has been submitted. Fair warning, this one is a little lower-key than the last one; it bridges us to the next sex scene and gets a little ways into it but does not take us all the way through it. Also, I could not resist providing a narrative description of Mrs. Sablier’s return home and the events immediately after, which added to the length of this section. In the future, I will try not to break up sex scenes so much; but these early ones are pretty critical since they represent our protagonist's introduction to the world of sex-having, and so I felt the need to treat everything in some detail. Hopefully that doesn't bother folks too much.

On to comments: I'm going to try my best to avoid giving away any serious spoilers for future installments; especially until after the first book is done. That said, I'm going to give some answers to the questions people have posed below, and while I'm going to try to keep that as vague and general as possible, if you really want to go in unspoiled I advise you to stop reading this comment now. Going to also reply to these a little out of order, as some answers build on others:

Re: Shilton_Lineker: "I especially liked how she didn't - spoiler - have an orgasm, as that's realistic for the scenario you set up."

Glad you enjoyed it! Yeah, I had the explicit objective of trying to write a satisfying sex scene (as it were) while still portraying Zip as as bad at this as he 'should be'. That said, this trait is a direct result of his inexperience so don't expect it to last forever. In particular Zip's focus for the next couple chapters, and his entire purpose for inviting her to his house, is to try to get Denise to teach him how to get over that particular 'barrier'. And while I will not say now whether he succeeds, you can anticipate that, whether you interpret this as a direct side-effect of his powers or not, I am likely to make him a fairly quick study in this area. After all, writing a sex series about a protagonist who can't please his partners is a bit like writing an action series about a hero who can't hit his targets. You can certainly do it, but it would have to focus on humor or something, rather than on the action-packed climaxes... so to speak.

Re: amfanon: “...if he's forced to stay low-key and private to protect his secret…"

Mild spoiler here but not much of one, as he mostly makes this explicit in-text in the upcoming chapter. Zip is going to start out with the goal of remaining undercover as a normal high school student as long as possible (ideally to the end of the school year, when he has to abandon that regardless), while seeking to 'make up for lost time' by fucking as many of his classmates as possible (plus any other hot piece of ass he can get his hands on, naturally enough.) That said…

Re: amfanon "Want to see her humiliated in front of the entire school..."

As discussed below, there is a lot of material still to come. Mrs. Sablier (mild spoilers) is a major recurring character and humiliating her both in public and private is going to be something of a running theme even in future books. So you will almost certainly get your wish, but it might not be right away. Also, just because his goal is to stay undercover to facilitate nailing his classmates doesn’t mean he achieves it; and he may well become more brazen over time as he gets (over) confident.

Re: amfanon " ENF..."

Huh. Believe it or not I had somehow managed to not come across that acronym until now, even though it describes a significant chunk of my fetish space pretty much perfectly. Yeah, suffice to say, no matter what happens, there is going to be a LOT of that material coming. Especially if you expand the definition slightly from strictly 'Embarrassed Naked Females' to cover 'ladies being caught unexpectedly in various states of undress more generally' - because, yeah, that is basically half of Zip's entire raison d'etre as a character.

Re: AnonTheMouseKing “It took a little while, but the ball's definitely rolling by now.”

Yeah, sorry for the slow start; this book effectively counts as Zip’s ‘origin story’ so it has to do the heavy lifting of establishing everything. I am going to try to do a better job at keeping sex scenes coming frequently, particularly compared to my last long-form attempt (VV vs the Boarman), which I think frustrated a lot of people by being far too back-loaded. That said, some digressions into worldbuilding and character establishment and etc. are going to be required; hopefully I manage to keep the momentum up regardless. I am going to try and keep the major sex scenes called out by posting in a different category, so folks who want to can just skip to them and use the recap to catch up.

Re: AnonTheMouseKing "whether it will stay in the school setting the whole time or eventually spills out into the wider world?"

The next few chapters are largely set outside the school, though we will go back there again before the end of book one. As for after this book, well. (*spoilers, obviously*) For immediately following books, there is typically some material in the school (often to set up a particular girl, or group of girls, that Zip is going to try to fuck); but the main body of the story usually takes place outside it.

Re: AnonTheMouseKing "I'm curious how long you envision this series winding up…"

Book one is somewhere between half and a third over.

For the series as a whole?

Well…

*rather major spoilers*

By the end of Book 1, Zip has nailed Mrs Sablier and at most one member of her class. He then sets the goal of fucking every single girl in AP Senior Biology before the school year is up, or he is otherwise forced to stop being a high school student. This is, after all, explicitly a collection of all the hottest ladies he has lusted after throughout his entire adolescence to date.

So, with one down, that leaves 28 to go. I have three follow-up episodes complete and several more in partial completion; and so far, each book covers his pursuit and potential conquest of one of those girls (though generally he encounters a whole lot more hotties in the process, and goes after them too; they’re just not also members of Mrs. Sablier’s class).

So if I maintain that policy then that's 28 more books, just to get him to graduation. Assuming he makes it that far without either getting ‘outed’ or having his dick fall off, obviously.

If I make it that far (and I say ‘if’ because 28 episodes is already a quite ambitious undertaking in itself), that would not even be the end of the story, just the end of the first ‘phase’. Some of these stories actually feature some premonitions or foreshadowing of what comes after. There is actually an overarching ‘plot’ here, that extends through this phase and well beyond it; though Zip is generally going to do his best to ignore it in favor of whatever hot piece of ass is in front of him at the moment. But that is far in the future, and deeep into spoilers.

In any case, most of the above-mentioned works are somewhat episodic, generally focused around Zip trying to have sex and/or see ladies in varying states of undress in the context of a given location or activity. For example, there is one complete episode set at a ski lodge, and another of Zip attempting to do the standard ‘PUA’ thing of going to a bar and picking up ladies there. However, while they are somewhat episodic, they do maintain continuity, and consequences of one story do carry over into later ones. Yes, including that consequence. Yes, and that one too.

Re: Anon1: “Best story I have ever read.... U r a master....”

Not much to add but thanks! Always great to hear someone enjoys my stuff. There is, if you read the spoilerific stuff above, a lot more coming - so hopefully it keeps up the same level of quality for you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Best story I have ever read.... U r a master....

amfanonamfanonabout 1 year ago

Both the blackmail material and the forced ENF angles provide lots of options for where to take this. Having Zip continue to humiliate her sounds fun, but forcing her to humiliate herself...also fantastic.

I'm interested to see what she wears as "something appropriate," whether he makes her humiliate herself in front of the class or the school at large (I hope so) or if he's forced to stay low-key and private to protect his secret, whether/who he goes after next...so much potential.

Shilton_LinekerShilton_Linekerabout 1 year ago

A really nice subversion of where I thought the story arc was going. Great use of the whole "two meanings for 'teacher'" idea. Also really like how you distinguish the protagonist from the supervillains out of most of the rest of your stories while still allowing him to be, in his own way, a conqueror of women. I especially liked how she didn't - spoiler - have an orgasm, as that's realistic for the scenario you set up. Shows how it's not just a power fantasy but that you've thought about where you want it to go. Interested to see more.

AnonTheMouseKingAnonTheMouseKingabout 1 year ago

It took a little while, but the ball's definitely rolling by now.

I'm curious how long you envision this series winding up and whether it will stay in the school setting the whole time or eventually spills out into the wider world.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Government Property Pt. 01 Young woman sent to prison.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Van A college girl needing money is tricked and used on video.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
Wife is Taken and Fucked at Party Sweet little Wife is taken in front of her husband.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Bunker Ch. 01 An impending apocalypse, a new world with harems.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
More Stories