The Zip Files Bk. 01: Zip Unzips Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sorry," Zip said, from down between her legs, as he went for the clit and discovered the hard way it was way too early, making Molly yelp and jerk. But she quickly shook her head.

"No, no, don't be," she said. "This is... good actually..."

She squirmed. She had to fight off the mental image of her own spread body as a car with the hood up, and Zip as a rookie mechanic messing around inside to try and figure out why her engine wasn't turning over.

"I'm so used to doing it myself, I never thought about, like, how to describe this shit. If I ever do get another woman down there, I'm going to need to tell her what I want. It's... a lot harder than I thought. Even as I describe it I'm not sure what I'm saying. So it's good to get a little practice explai-expla- h-holy SHIT!"

Zip had actually managed to do something good, and her head shooting back Molly let out a little yelp of pleasure.

His head shooting up from between her thighs, Zip grinned. "Did I finally find it?" he asked. "Was that the g-spot?"

"Who... who cares what it was? Just get back down there and keep rubbing it, 'super-hero!'" she said and, seizing his head, put the mechanic back to work trying to get her transmission well lubed.

Later that night, during a break, they were watching an 'instruction video' together. A dude, wearing shorts and latex gloves, was attempting to show proper technique to make a shapely blonde woman squirt. Midway through his demonstration she was squirming and panting, while the camera struggled to stay centered on her vagina.

In the midst of this bit of important ongoing education - which was, bluntly, of far more practical use to both of them than anything they had had in any of their classes that day - Molly suddenly turned her head towards Zip.

"I was thinking," she said. "You're going to need a cover story."

"A what?" Zip said.

"A cover story," she said. "If you keep making girls' zippers drop sooner or later someone'll notice. Probably sooner. If you keep it up the cops, the FBI, and probably a half-dozen foreign governments and your fellow, uh, 'super-heroes' will be after you."

"Hmmm..." Zip said.

"Ideally," Molly said, "it would be a cover story that makes them not want to talk about it."

This struck an inspirational chord in Zip. "I've got it," he said. "We'll blame it on Spooky Sally Safire."

"Who?" Molly said.

"Back during prohibition, that murder that happened in my house," Zip said. "Sally Safire was one of the people killed, and her ghost still haunts the town."

"Really?" Molly asked.

"No," he said. "I just made her up."

~~~~~

The next day at lunch, they met up in the library. He snagged a computer after another student had gotten up and used their account, so nothing could be traced directly to him. It could still be traced to the school - but that was probably as good as they could get. Molly hovered over his shoulder to watch and to make sure no-one else saw what he was doing.

"I never really looked into it too much," Molly admitted, watching him. "Who was the stiff again - the real one?"

"My great grandfather," Zip said. "On my mother's side."

The public story was quite pedestrian. Back in the thirties, a local fisherman by the name of Samuel Safire had turned up dead in his basement. By reputation he had been quite a lothario, having supposedly been caught in the beds of half the town's wives. The San Cajetan police had blamed the incident on a jealous husband, but claimed to have too many eligible suspects to actually make any one of them stick.

But it was more or less an open secret that there was more going on than that. Samuel was one of many local 'fishermen' - the majority of the town it sometimes seemed - whose boats mostly came back from every trip with a thin layer of fish over a real cargo of liquor; this being back during prohibition and all. This was the entire reason he had a basement at all, as a hiding place for his bootleg merchandise. According to this version of the legend, his actual crime had been failing to pay the San Cajetan Police a sufficient bribe - and they had in turn made an example of him. The body had then been extensively mutilated post-mortem - most notably including the hacking off of his genitals - in order to support the 'jilted husband' cover story.

Zip was very familiar with the story since the basement in question was the one he lived in. Samuel's widow had remarried, so Zip and his mom had ended up inheriting his house but not his last name. As a class project some years ago, he had set up a Wikipedia page covering both versions of the case, including a period picture of the house in question and a picture of the modern murder site. The wiki-spergs had whacked the last bit for being 'original research', but he had included enough source references and cross-linking that the rest had held up.

The page was still there. It had been untouched long enough, and was on an obscure enough topic, he was hoping nobody was paying too close attention - as long as he kept his edits plausible. He opened up a new section, and added in the details he wanted. Since he was in the library, he added in references to a couple new sources. The sources themselves were real enough - someone would have to go actually dig through the San Cajetan scanned newspaper archives to realize that what he was crediting them with was complete bullshit. He hoped no-one would bother.

"Pretty ballsy, using something linked to your own house," Molly commented.

"Eh," Zip said, as he typed. "I thought about it. On the one hand, true. On the other, it might create some plausible deniability as to why my name keeps coming up."

"Hmmm..." Molly said, skeptically.

Soon it was done.

"So you've got one section of a page no-one ever visits," Molly said. "Now what?"

"The next step," Zip said, "is to convince someone who is seen as a source of completely trustworthy information, both to corroborate, and to push girls to read the page."

"Oh?" Molly said, raising an eyebrow. "Like who?"

"I have someone in mind," Zip said.

Looking back down at him, Molly nodded... and a sly smirk slowly spread across her lips.

~~~~~

On Wednesday they took a break from their previously scheduled practice... because, of course, Zip had something rather special already planned. Molly came over to Zip's, and they waited.

Soon enough a buxom form, wearing a skimpy little black dress, came down the stairs.

Mrs. Sablier licked her lips, when she saw Zip. Then she looked around, checking out his fetid basement lair... and her jaw dropped when she saw Molly, lounging to one side. The stunned teacher stared at the curvy young girl in shock.

Then her eyes leaped up and spun around - as if searching for more. From the look in her eyes, the busty teacher half expected an entire gang of the worst losers in school waiting for her in Zip's basement. And it must be said, from the expression on her face, her reaction to that prospect was by no means entirely fearful - at least, if any of them turned out halfway as well-hung as Zip.

But instead of any further students, her eyes found something else that made her jaw drop, and a stunned little moan emit from her throat.

On her first trip into Zip's house the walls had been bare. But now, that had changed. In the far corner, overlooking his bed, a series of photographs had been hung up, with other objects pinned up beside them. Her eyes widened, and her lips quivered, as she recognized them.

The pictures at the very top showed his first conquest of her, in her classroom. One was a still of her face gaping up at him, in the midst of being smothered in his cum. Another showed her handing over her panties. A third showed a view up between her legs, with his big penis pumping into her pussy. Around it, were hung up all the clothing he had taken from her - her blouse and skirt, and her matching purple bra and panties.

Below that was another pair of pictures. This one on the left showed the moment when, sitting upon his couch and glaring up at him, she had declared that it was impossible for her to orgasm during sex - and then, beside it, a picture of her pressing the top of her head to his chest and gaping up at him in awe as, from behind, his penis pumped her third climax of the night up into her. Between them the little black thong she had handed over afterwards was hanging, fluttering slightly.

"Oh... oh my God..." Denise whispered, staring at his newly installed decor in horror. But, though she licked her lips, ultimately there were other matters that swiftly pulled her attention back to more immediate concerns. Having satisfied herself that she was in fact the only one, she swept her gaze back to Molly, seated at one end of the couch, and then shook her head.

"What... what is this?" she gasped, her lip quivering.

"She," Molly said, pointedly.

"This is Molly," Zip introduced her. "She's my best friend."

Mrs. Sablier's head spun back and forth - and then her eyes got wide, as she divined the situation.

"You... you TOLD her?!" she gasped, staring at Zip in shock.

"Don't worry," Zip said. "She's very trustworthy."

"I'm very trustworthy," Molly concurred, smirking.

"But s-still, you can't just tell people about us!" Mrs. Sablier moaned. She stomped her foot - impotently, since what was done was done.

"She's going to be the only one," Zip promised. He smirked. "I figured I needed an extra pair of eyes to help keep watch on you Mrs. Sablier - and make sure you don't misbehave."

The busty teacher's lip quivered, as she squirmed in her tiny dress. But then, she sighed, and nodded - seeming to accept this. At a gesture from Zip, she reluctantly entered - looking like a freshman girl who showed up to a date with a football jock, to find the entire team waiting for her - and then slowly sank down onto the couch. Zip sat to one side of her, Molly to another, though neither shared the couch; and there were several cameras on her besides.

"Do you consent to being undressed, Mrs. Sablier?" Zip asked. He looked at her curvy hips, and smirked. "I want to see which of those pairs of tiny panties you went with, and then get them off you as soon as possible - so we can get started."

Mrs. Sablier gasped softly at this. But then she nodded.

"Of course," she said. Then she looked back and forth, still taking in her surprise. Her lip quirked up slightly. "So are you two, like, an item or something?" she asked.

Zip gave a nod to Molly. She smirked, and rose up from her seat.

"Not exactly," Molly said, as she came forward. She sank down next to the buxom teacher. "I don't precisely swing that way," she admitted... and reaching up, slid her finger inside the thin strap of the teacher's dress and peeled it down off her shoulder.

Mrs. Sablier gasped, her jaw dropping in surprise. But, she did nothing to resist, or object. In short order the dress was off both shoulders, settling down into a ring around her hips. Bits of electric-blue lace panty, in a high-leg scoop-front cut, peeked out of the rolls of her dress.

Her bra was a heavy gray number that did not match at all; as Zip had suspected she generally needed to buy them specialized. But it didn't last long. Displaying a natural skill that was not surprising since she had to wrestle with some big ones herself, Molly undid Denise's bra and had soon relieved her of it, tossing it away to one side.

Then she turned her head down... and her jaw dropped in awe.

"J-jesus fucking Christ!" she gasped, staring. She shook her head, in disbelief. "I... I'm not normally much into tits," she admitted. "But even I want to motorboat those fucking babies!"

Mrs. Sablier blushed slightly, at this attention to her chest. "Thanks," she said softly, in reply to the young woman's compliment.

Then, without being asked she lifted up her rounded hips, and tugged her dress down. It settled into a little ring around her feet. Squirming slightly, Mrs. Sablier settled her bottom back onto the couch - now clad in essentially nothing but her high heels and her little bright-blue panties.

Molly looked the older woman up and down in awe. Then she looked up at her face.

"Do... do you mind if I touch you?" she asked.

Mrs. Sablier squirmed, but then shook her head.

"No, go ahead," she said.

Molly took a deep breath, and then nodded. Her hands reached out, and began to caress the older woman's body. She stared at her hips, with one hand, and her thigh with the other. She stroked her gently. There was a slightly hesitant quiver to her fingers - and Zip was suddenly struck that he was seeing the horny-teen-girl equivalent of his own hesitant fumblings. The look on her face was very similar to how he imagined his own had been: the look of a junior chef, who still could barely manage not to burn hamburger, who had just been handed a piece of prime wagyu steak and told to deploy all their skills upon it. She gave a few more fumbling strokes to Denise's body, and then sat back.

"I'm sorry," she said. Reaching out, she caressed her hand. "You... you must not be used to getting this from another woman," she said - as her finger traced, lightly, at the married teacher's wedding ring.

Squirming in her panties, Mrs. Sablier took in a deep breath... and then blushed slightly.

"Well, actually..." she said. "I... I did occasionally 'experiment' in this way, now and again, back in my twenties. Before I got married..."

Molly's eyebrows went way, way up at this. Her gaze dropped back down and stared at the buxom teacher's body, as if seeing it for the first time. "R-really?" she gasped.

Denise nodded, matter of factly. Then, squirming, she turned back to Zip.

"So, uh, I gather that you also want me to train her, too?" she asked. And she nodded towards the curvy and inexperienced girl next to her.

In actuality, they had thought nothing of the sort. Zip had just planned to let Molly have some fun at Mrs. Sablier's expense, before getting on to more important business. But now the two turned their heads and stared at each other...and their eyes got very wide.

A short time later, Mrs. Sablier was flat upon her back, lying lengthwise upon the couch. Molly was perched at one end of her, and Zip at the other. Her little brand-new pair of panties were off - but not all the way, still dangling from the toe of one high-heeled shoe, which twitched helplessly at what was being done to her.

At one end, Zip had both hands around Mrs. Sablier's thighs, and was railing up between them. At the other, Molly had the older woman's face buried deep up between her legs - and was in the midst of squealing her head off at what was going on down there.

"Oh! Oh, sshiiiit!" the curvy girl squealed.

Her head tilted back and her eyes rolled, and let out another shriek. Then she licked her lips and moaned, and shook her sweaty head.

"Exp-experimented a couple t-times, my a-asss! What the fuck were you, the rug munching queen of fucking greater Los Angeles?! Oh... oh my f-fucking GOD!"

Molly shrieked another couple times, as Denise's tongue stroked around inside her. Then, pulling back for air, the older woman managed to find a brief pause to blush slightly - and attempt to explain herself.

"I... I can't help it," she moaned up into Molly's waiting dripping snatch. "He... he just goes so deep that, that I..." She nodded down towards Zip - just another brutal stroke from his enormous cock pounded roughly up into her. Head tilting back, it was Mrs. Sablier's turn to shriek. Then, unable to help herself, she sent her mouth hurtling up between Molly's thighs once more and, as she took another couple deep pounding thrusts, put all that shivering energy into desperately eating her out.

Perched atop Mrs. Sablier's shivering head, with her huge breasts bouncing back and forth between her thighs, Molly gasped with pleasure. Then, even as she trembled, a sly smile spread across her lips.

"Well, I got to hand it to you Zip, you really are a miracle worker," she said.

"Oh?" he said, pumping sweatily himself. "How's that?"

"You actually figured out a way to use that big fucking cock to get me off!" she moaned.

Throwing his head back, Zip laughed. Beneath him, Mrs. Sablier moaned softly - and continued redirecting every inch of piercing penetrating energy she received right back up into Molly's cunt.

After Zip had come inside her they took a break. Mrs. Sablier sat back on the couch, spread herself wide... and then tried to talk Molly through a few pointers on how to replicate what Denise herself had done. Zip watched, from a respectful distance, and tried to pick up a few tips himself.

After she'd gotten in a few minutes of her own practice, Molly pulled back, licking her lips, and then glanced up at him.

"You know you should really get in on this too," she said, nodding towards Denise's waiting pussy. "It's a good skill for you to have."

Zip made a face. "And eat my own cum?" he asked. "I'll pass for now, thanks."

Molly shot him a dark glare. "Hey, I'm doing it," she pointed. Then she sat back, and blinked. "Wait... why am I doing that?!"

Looking down past her immense breasts, Mrs. Sablier got a very large and satisfied smirk on her lips.

"Well," she cooed, taking a luxuriant stretch after her last invigorating experience upon the younger woman's tongue. "Normally, I would say it comes with the territory, so you might as well get used to it. But... I think that's explicitly not true in your case. So, honestly, I have no idea." She squirmed again and sighed. "Not that I'm complaining, mind."

"Huh..." Molly said. She leaned back in and took a few laps, then pulled back. She glanced up.

"Keep that smirk off your face," she advised Zip. She leaned in, stroked her tongue briefly around Denise's gooey labia, and then shook her head. "Some opportunities are too good to pass up, no matter how tainted." She teased her open, tickled around inside for a few strokes, then pulled back, and rolled her tongue around for a second considering. "You actually don't taste half bad," she admitted. She gave another look, and then her expression sharpened. "Not that I'm planning on getting it from the source or anything," she quickly specified.

"Of course," Zip said, and continued to watch, fascinated. On the excuse of taking 'pointers', he leaned out and got a better view.

Eventually, Zip recovered enough to have another go. Mrs. Sablier's smirking lips got inserted back between Molly's thighs again, and soon enough her squeals were being muffled by Molly's muff.

It was during this, with Mrs. Sablier's head squeezed between Molly's thighs and his cock surging deep beneath the teacher's flat belly, that Zip judged the time to strike. He nodded at Molly. But such was the curvy girl's current mental state he had to do so several more times before she finally got his signal. She shivered, and then nodded back.

"By the way... I had another visit from Spooky Sally today..." she said - and then let out a loud and not at all scripted moan.

"Oh?" Zip asked, trying to sound natural. "What happened?"

Molly squirmed and licked her lips, at what Denise's own lips were doing to her. Then, with some difficulty, she continued.

"I was sitting there, feeling lustful... when this girl I'm into walked by. I... I won't name names..." She sighed, and rolled her head, then continued. "Suddenly, my skirt came loose around my hips. My zipper had come totally undone. It's a good thing I noticed b-because otherwise, as soon as I stood up, e-everyone would have seen everything!"

Zip winced slightly. To him, it sounded totally artificial; more stilted than when a porn actress tried to pretend that the third scene she'd filmed that day really was her first time experimenting with her step-brother. But Mrs. Sablier was hearing it from between Molly's looming thighs, and with the curvy girl's muff bouncing across her face, all while Zip's big thick cock plowed through her cunt. A shiver ran through her - and then, her head drew back. Her tongue still stroking through Molly's slit, her eyes blinked up - as a look of startled recognition dawned within her face.