The Zip Files Bk. 01: Zip Unzips Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Seeing her reaction, Zip nodded.

"Well, I didn't believe it at first," he told Molly, while throwing his hot dog once more down Denise's rippling gooey hallway. "But it is getting weird. This makes how many?"

Molly licked her lips and gasped - while, as if trying to compel her to keep up the conversation she was pretending not to listen in to, Denise's tongue proceeded to her clit and began to swirl around it persuasively.

"T-three..." Molly finally managed to answer, over the distraction of Denise's twirling tongue. "First my buttons, then my bra... now my skirt."

Zip shook his head.

"Maybe she is real," he said.

Molly nodded. "Maybe," she said. She took a deep breath ,her eyes rolling up and moaned. "H-horny little ghost girl!" she growled. Then, pounding her muff down onto Denise's slurping lips, she ended the supposed 'conversation' by launching up into a loud squealing moan, her head thrashing back and forth.

They kept it up until at last Zip squirted another load into Denise's belly. Even after that, the two girls kept going for a while - a thick streamer of Zip's cum running out of Mrs. Sablier's slit while her tongue probed and caressed eagerly at Molly's own cunt. But at last, exhausted and panting, all three of them parted. After a brief clean-up, Zip and Molly ended up sitting back on the couch side by side.

Having been the sandwich between them for a second time, Denise rested on her knees before them. Her gorgeous head leaned first one way and then the other, as she demonstrated her own skills on each pair of genitals in turn. And, tired as they were, each of her students could not help but squirm and groan in invigorating pleasure, as they got another taste of the teacher's hard-working tongue once more.

"What are we exactly?" Molly asked - and then gasped, as Mrs. Sablier's tongue swirled expertly around her clit.

"We're like... heterosexual life partners... except, you know, not that," he said. Then he groaned, as her pretty head leaning back over, Denise sucked him down in turn. Even as she was teaching them she had been learning as well and, slowly but steadily, was managing to take him deeper and deeper through her throat.

Eventually, Molly had to go home. Zip was left alone with Denise. Naked, the buxom and well-used teacher went over, and laid down on Zip's bed. She patted it. Zip came down and lay beside her. She stroked his naked body, while her giant breasts loomed beside his chest.

"So, I take it, from what I picked up of your relationship with that one," she said, nodding up towards where Molly had left, "that this is your first time sleeping with someone?"

Lying beneath her, awed by her tits, Zip nodded.

Denise smiled.

"Well... I'm honored," she said. Leaning down, she gave him a little kiss on his cheek. Then she rose back up.

A little later, they were having sex. She lay beneath him. Zip was inside her, and this time, knowing he had her all night, he was seeing how long he could last. The answer was already 'a long time'. He kept going and going, throwing one slow luxuriating thrust down into her after another. And her body responded, wriggling and shivering beneath him. He wasn't getting her close, and she wasn't getting him close - and neither of them seemed to care in the slightest about that.

Finally, after a long period - Zip would never know exactly how long but the better part of an hour at least - of taking his cock up inside her, Denise finally worked up the courage to ask what had clearly been on her mind from the start.

"So... so what... what you were talking about earlier... with your friend..." she whispered. Her voice trembled slightly, every time he sank deep - but though it clearly affected her, their current lazy fuck was nowhere near enough to deprive her of the power of speech. "What... what was all that about?" Denise asked - and then let out a little gasp, as his mammoth tip touched down deep inside her.

Looking down, Zip smiled - savoring both the squeezing of her unprotected pussy, and the credulous expression on her face.

"You mean Sally Safire?" he asked, and gave her another thrust.

Denise gasped, squirming helplessly up against him. Her enormous breasts pressed and jiggled against his chest, and she moaned - as he sank inside her once more. Then, she nodded.

"Yes..." she whispered. She whimpered, as she took another, her eyes blinking wide. "Th-that name..." she said, as he withdrew. "And... and something about a skirt... what-what was all that about?" Then her head rolled back on his pillow, and she let out a little moan, as he sank into her once more.

Zip grinned - and then kept railing her, as he launched into his prepared explanation. He didn't want her thinking too clearly - and he had one extremely pleasant way to make sure she couldn't. He slid several vigorous thrusts into her, until based on the expression on her pretty face she was very eager to accept anything at all he provided her regardless of which hole it came in from - and then, having warmed her up through her lower end, began planting seeds into her upper end as well.

"It's a legend," he said casually, as if he didn't even really believe it himself. He followed this up with tapping his tip into the deepest depths of her pussy once more, making her wiggle and moan beneath him. "I think it's one the rest of the city would rather forget. Only a few old timers like my mother and I probably remember it. Though you can find it online, if you search around..."

He paused, as if finished - and returned to just thrusting into her. Denise panted softly, her body quivering up against him, and then licked her lips. It was clear she was not satisfied, about more things than just what he was doing inside her - and finally worked up the courage to plead with him for more.

"What... what's the legend?" she prodded - even as he prodded her right back, with the tip of his penis, way up inside her buxom curvy hips.

"Oh," Zip said. He shrugged, his chest sliding atop the tips of her large breasts. "So you know that old murder? The one you noticed on our plaque outside, the first time you showed up?"

She shivered, and then nodded.

"Do you know where that happened?" he asked her.

She shook her head upon his pillow.

He smirked, and nodded down - through her. "Right here," he said.

Her eyes widened. Her hands trembled, upon his shoulders - and her pussy suddenly seemed to quiver with exceptional emotion, around his penis.

"R-really?" she breathed.

He nodded.

"His body was lying right here, under where my bed is," Zip affirmed.

Denise shivered, and gasped. "H-how could you do that?" she moaned.

Zip shrugged. "It was my great-grandfather," he pointed out. "Nowhere in the house is that far away from it. Figured I'd at least keep him company."

Denise's hot flesh quivered up against him, and she blinked at him in shock. And yet, if the news that she was being fucked upon the exact site of an infamous murder turned her off, she had a funny way of showing it. Her buxom hips started to press up into him, a little more eagerly than before - as if enthusiastically helping him nail her in a forbidden spot, in more than one way at once. She bit her lip and whimpered, gazing up into his eyes. Seeing she seemed to be in the proper mood, Zip continued.

"So anyways," he cooed down to her. "The thing they left out of the official histories is... it wasn't just one murder. He had a daughter as well - sister to my grandmother. She was eighteen. Just like your students. One old bootlegger getting got, they could cop to. But an innocent girl getting in the way of the hit was too much. Too much bad press, too many dirty details. So... they covered it up. Did their best to pretend she never existed. Threatened my great-grandmother with prosecuting her for all the illegal shit my grand-dad did, to make her keep her mouth shut."

Denise moaned softly, as she took this in. He could see some skepticism on her face. And yet, the San Cajetan of that time had been so notoriously corrupt (the more things change...), it was hard to dismiss out of hand. Plus, just as he had anticipated, it was clear that the gigantic cock regularly thrusting up through her was doing an admirable job putting a blender into her brain, making sure she could not think too clearly about anything he told her.

"What... what does that have to do with your friend's skirt coming undone?" she asked, bringing him back to the matter that had originally caught her attention; back when she herself had been too busy stroking her tongue reverently up and down Molly's vulva to speak..

"Oh, that," Zip said. He laughed, as if he had almost forgotten - and then got right to what had been his ultimate point all along, while doing the same inside of her.

"So what they said, back in the old days, is this..." he said. "Sally became a ghost. She haunts the town that forgot her. And ghosts have unfinished business, right?"

Denise licked her lips, shivered, and then, after another few thrusts up inside her, nodded her agreement that they did.

"So Sally's unfinished business is she died a virgin - and she really didn't want to," Zip said. He paused a moment to throw another few thrusts into Denise, to remind the busty beauty exactly why a horny young woman might regret that. Thrashing her head back and forth, Denise moaned out her mindless acknowledgment that she had fully received his point, and Zip continued.

"So Sally's thing, she really doesn't want any other girls ever sharing the same fate. But, she's a ghost. She can only do certain little things. So, what Sally does is... when she sees a young woman who is ignoring someone that she thinks she really should fuck... she makes their clothes come off."

Denis shivered a moment, while taking another few strokes, as if slowly absorbing this into her penis-stirred brain. Then, suddenly, her jaw dropped wide. "Wh-what?!" she gasped, squirming - her eyes blinking wide up into his as she took another thrust.

Zip shrugged. Then, hands perched atop her big breasts, he looked down into her stunned face and smirked. "That's not quite all," he said. Leaning down in close, he whispered one last little detail into her pretty, gaping, and now entirely credulous head. When he finished and lifted back up, Denise's eyes blinked wide - and she slowly shook her head.

"No," she whispered, staring up at him - even as her pussy clenched repeatedly, around his enormous penis. "No," she whispered, softly. "No, that's impossible!"

Zip merely shrugged, and smirked. "So goes the legend," he told her.

Then, having planted the exact seed he wanted inside her lovely head, Zip, as if boring of their conversation, moved to plant a different seed once more inside her pussy. Having so far engaged in a slow and lazy fuck with her, he seized a tighter hold of her - and began really letting her have it.

"Oh! Oh! OOOH!" Denise squealed, as she suddenly got nailed swift and hard.

Soon, as if stirred up by his gigantic cock-head rampaging deep inside her, her delirium rose within her. By now, her sleek body was getting to be like a finely tuned instrument in the hands of a master musician - once she was in his grip, he could play her as he pleased. The movement of his gigantic bow inside her caused her body and mind to sing exactly as he wished her to - often quite literally, as she let out a series of moans and sighs in time to his deep swift strokes. Soon enough, his merciless tempo drove her up and into an explosive climax, her body bucking and thrashing beneath him. He powered her through it, and into the space beyond, with the surety of a race car driver exiting a tight curve and then roaring out onto a straight.

And in that space - as her entire world pulsed and shook to the tempo of his surging cock plunging back and forth inside of her - Denise looked around - and suddenly drew in a deep gasp of shock. For in her delirious state she had looked down, past his shoulder, to the center of his floor. And to her disbelief she saw her own little electric-blue thong, one of the ones she had just bought and tried on for him... dancing in the center of the floor like a leaf wavering in the breeze.

"Oh... Z-Zip!" she gasped. Shivering under another thrust, she whirled her head around and gaped up at him in disbelief.

"What?" Zip asked. No hint of anything but pleasure upon his face, he squeezed tight at her big breasts and threw another thrust into her. Denise could not resist. Shivering, she let out a stunned moan. But when she came back down from it, her eyes were still wide.

"M-my p-PANTIES!" she squealed, her body wriggling as it took another thrust. "Th-they're..."

Her head whirled back around, to look down over her shoulder. But then, her jaw dropped.

For not only was her little thong not dancing in the middle of the floor - there was nothing there at all. Her lip quivered, as she stared in shock - and also as he continued nailing her.

"Wh-where are they?" she gasped.

"Where are what?" Zip asked, and slammed in balls-deep within her tight yet sloppy hole.

Denise mewled, and then shook her head. "My... my panties!" she gasped. "What happened to my panties?!"

"They're right there," Zip said, nodding upwards.

With a deep gasp, Denise whirled her gorgeous head upon his pillow, and then stared to her upper left in shock. There indeed was her skimpy little electric-blue thong, dangling from the post of his headboard. And they were once more dancing and fluttering before her stunned gaze - though that was not a mystery of any kind now, given how the bed she was riding upon shivered and shook at the force he was using to rail her. Despite this, Denise stared at them for several seconds, watching the tiny little thong dance and twist before her as if mesmerized.

"H-how long have they been there?!" she moaned, her dark eyes still filled up with nothing but her little panties.

Zip shrugged. "Since before I started fucking you," he told her.

She shook her head. "But... but I didn't put them there!" she said, her voice rising into a wail as his giant cock slammed home.

"No of course not," Zip said, truthfully. "I did!" Then, he reared back up. Hands clutched to her breasts, he looked down into her face.

"What's this now?" he asked her. He tweaked her huge stiff nipples between his fingers, and grinned. "I've heard of you chicks getting your brains fucked out, before. But are you really such an easy slut you can be fucked into seeing ghosts?!"

Denise stared up at him, her lip quivering. At the same time her pussy quivered around him too - in exact time to how he was teasing her huge boobs. Then, rather than letting her answer, he grinned - and once more began driving into her hard enough to send her voice rocketing up into a loud shriek.

From there, having settled briefly back into a slow and lazy fuck after her first explosive climax, Zip suddenly transitioned once more into driving her as hard as possible, seeing how many he could get out of her. He wore a huge grin on his face as his abs were continuously caressed by her silky squirming belly, and his chest by her enormous breasts. And, letting out a series of stunned squeals and screams, Denise was indeed driven swiftly up into another climax - and then another and another.

But every time she was driven up to a mind-melting peak, as her head thrashed around, Denise's jaw dropped and her eyes spread wide. Her body shivered up against him, uncontrollably, in ways that, for once, were not entirely due to the furious rhythm with which his massive penis was working her. For at the very apex, when her mind seemed to have been smeared into paste beneath his long flying cock, the world as she knew it seemed to break down all around the buxom and impaled beauty's body.

During one climax, she turned her head - and uttered a stunned moan to see her entire wardrobe lined up neatly as if stacked for her on a chair. Another deep thrust landed, and her eyes closed as she was driven into a shriek. When she opened them again, she was stunned to see the chair was completely empty. Her clothes had returned to the exact same scattered positions in which she had discarded them, as she had first started preparing herself to get fucked.

During another, she turned her head up to reassure herself that her panties at least were still there - only for her jaw to drop. They were still fluttering as the bed shook and creaked beneath her. But it was now a different pair, the white lacy spare she had packed in her overnight bag, that fluttered before her astonished face. Then her world dissolved under a storm of cock, and when she came back they were back to the same electric-blue thong she had seen there before.

Still later, clinging tight to Zip and moaning in awe, she looked up past him and gasped. She saw her own dress hovering behind him, as if being worn by an invisible girl. She blinked, and it was gone.

A little while later, Zip finally thrust deep, and unleashed his discharge into her. And as his penis pulsed again and again, spurting more of his cum into her, he simultaneously earned a new laurel. Improbably, he had managed to deliver yet another life-changing fuck to the buxom teacher. Before he had entered her that night, Mrs Denise Sablier would have scoffed at the notion that ghosts existed. By the time he spurted out his last load and then slithered up and out of her gooey pussy, she fervently believed in at least one.

After they were done, Zip turned out the lights. Rolling over beside him, Denise threw the covers up and over Zip and then pulled him close. His arm ended up tucked deep between her huge breasts. From the expression on her face as she cuddled up close to him, you would not have believed that she was the thirty-five year old science teacher, and he the impressionable teenage student. Resting her head on his shoulder, she lay silently for a while... surrounded by his dark and creepy basement. Then she lifted her head, and brought her lips close to his ear.

"Zip..." she whispered to him in the darkness.

"Yes, Mrs... yes, Denise?" he asked her.

"You don't believe in ghosts do you?" she asked.

"No, of course not, Mrs... Denise," he assured her. "Do you?"

"No, of course not," she said.

She lay her head back on his shoulder. For a time there was no noise save for each other's breathing, and the occasional creak of the old house.

Then, she lifted up her head again.

"But, if you did believe in ghosts," she asked him, "what do you think this Sally Safire would want?"

Underneath the covers her hand reached out, searching for his penis. Finding it, she coiled her fingers around it and started stroking it, as if she found the presence of his great veiny bulk a reassuring talisman against whatever dark spirits might lurk around her.

"I mean, purely hypothetically, of course..." she added, giving his penis a tender squeeze.

"Hmm..." Zip said. He pretended to be sleepy, as if he wasn't really interested in answering her questions. "I think, if you got her attention... say by taunting someone she was close to, that she really wanted you to be nailing..." He felt Denise shiver against him. Her hand coiled, and gave another caress down his long penis. "Then you would likely appease her by telling others about her."

She lifted her head. His eyes adjusting to the darkness, he could see her pretty features blinking at him in surprise.

"Tell others?" she asked, shocked.

He nodded.

"They pretended she didn't exist, remember?" he said. "Even her wikipedia page calls her an urban legend; and she doesn't really have one, either, just a note under her own dad's murder. Only a few old timers even remember her at all. Ghosts don't like being forgotten, they say. So if you got her story out again, she would probably calm down. Or at least split up her attention a bit..."