The Zip Files Bk. 01: Zip Unzips Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Denise nodded silently, as if considering this. Her eyes roved around the dingy basement, and then back to him in the darkness.

"Tell who?" she asked him. "Everyone?"

Zip shook his head.

"Nah," he said. "In the old legends she always cared most about other young women, the closer to her own age the better. So, I'd just concentrate on eighteen year old girls. You know. Like your students."

Zip winced slightly after the last line, afraid it was too on the nose and she would guess his intent. But Denise just nodded sagely, as if accepting his sound logic.

"Now are there any other old legends you want to talk about, or can we go to sleep?" Zip asked, as if impatient and just wanting her to shut her trap and let him enjoy his post-fucking-her slumber in peace.

Denise bit her lip, and then shook her head.

"No, that's more than good enough," she whispered.

Her hand, still caressing at his penis, went down to his balls. She caressed his huge balls a couple times - the source of the thick streamer of cum that was even now dribbling out of her pussy. A gooey load, Zip reflected, that must also represent almost perfectly what little was left of her brain after he had finished with it, if she actually believed any of this.

Silent in the darkness, Denise's pretty face hovered near his. Then, slowly she nodded. Her hand stroked up from his balls, and once more caressed his big veiny shaft. Then, she leaned in close.

"Thank you, Zip," she whispered. Ducking close, the beautiful teacher pressed a kiss to his cheek, while stroking at his penis. "You've been more helpful than you can know."

"That's nice," Zip said, as if bored of this. "Now go to sleep," he added.

Denise bit her lip again, and then nodded. Cuddling close, her hand still on his cock, she rested her head on his shoulder. Her huge breast jiggled atop his chest. Exhausted by another night of strenuous sex, in no time she was asleep.

Zip, of course, was not used to sleeping with someone else in his bed. It took him a while to fall asleep - especially with her hand around his cock. He was surprised by the weight of her heavy tit, and how the places where her naked body pressed against his swiftly became sticky with sweat. He had to pull back the covers quite a bit, to cool back down and dry back off.

This gave him a long time to study her face. Eyes closed, it breathed smooth and steady, facing into his neck. He imagined what must be running around inside that lovely noggin - all the lies he had told that had sunk in and swiftly been accepted like gospel - and slowly shook his head.

"God damn," he whispered softly, once he was absolutely sure she was asleep. "I really did manage to just fuck the brains right out of you, didn't I?"

Lying cuddled up beside him, Mrs. Sablier let out a soft little sigh. Her enormous breast jiggled atop his chest. Underneath the covers, her fingers slowly loosened and tightened unconsciously around his large penis, and a tiny comforted smile spread across her lips. Admiring her, Zip smirked.

"Good night, Mrs. Sablier," he said. Leaning in, he gave her a little kiss on her forehead, and then lay back and finally went to sleep.

In the morning, Zip woke up to the feeling of Mrs. Sablier's pussy lips pressed to the tip of his cock. He came more and more up into the world of the living as her vagina advanced steadily down his long shaft, taking advantage of his raging morning wood. He woke up to find him fully inside her, and her buxom body eagerly fucking him. She proceeded to smother him with kisses as she rode him, until finally he spewed one more load up into her.

Afterwards, while Zip lay in his post-nut malaise, she grabbed up her overnight bag and hurried upstairs to get ready. Having gone to bed with three creampies in her pussy and then taken a fourth serving as his living alarm clock, she spent quite some time in the shower before she was presentable. Then he heard the sounds of cooking in the kitchen, before she finally came back down the stairs - wearing a skimpy white bra and panty set, a matching garter belt and stockings, and nothing else.

"You just make one?" Zip asked, seeing the plate of food she was holding. It was a simple breakfast - Zip's kitchen didn't contain the ingredients for a fancy one.

Holding the plate of eggs and toast beside her broad flat belly, Denise squirmed back and forth before him in her underwear, and bit her lip.

"Actually," she said softly, "I usually just have a protein shake for breakfast. So I was planning on just doing that..." She glanced down, and then back up. "Maybe with some sausage?"

Zip grinned.

"That can be arranged," he promised her.

He opened up for her, while she set the plate down on his desk and knelt down.

"Oh, my God..." she whispered, despite having had it inside her several times over the last night, as his huge cock once more came to loom over her.

She did her best. Denise was still learning fast too, and her mouth sunk down steadily deeper and deeper on her meaty morning breakfast. But she struggled mightily, her luscious lips quivering around him as they tried and just barely succeeded to get past his midway point. Groaning with pleasure as he enjoyed her throat, Zip stroked the back of her head, encouragingly. At last he came down inside her, giving her the protein shake she'd asked for. Having consumed it, Denise stood back up and, scraping a few stray bits of cum off of her lips, licked them off of her fingers and gulped them down to.

Then, she glanced at the time - and gasped.

"Oh," she said, sharply. "I need to go!" She put one hand on her panty-and-garter-belt clad hip, and shook her head. "Where did you put my dress?" she asked. "I know it's your right to take it," she assured him. "But I need it now, to go to work."

"I didn't take your dress," Zip said.

She stamped a high-heeled foot, and shook her head, fiercely. "You must have!" she said. "I couldn't find it!"

Zip shrugged. "Did you try looking in your bag?" he asked her.

"Yes!" she said. Crossing her arms beneath her immense breasts, she glared at him. "That was the first place I looked, and the second. What kind of idiot do you think I am?!"

"Try again," Zip said, firmly.

She glared at him for a second, her buxom hips swaying back and forth beneath her tiny panty and her matching garter-belt. Then she sighed, and rolled her eyes. Stalking over - producing some magnificent pneumatic jiggles in her ass as she did so, framed by the thong back of her panty and her descending garters - she bent down low, said glorious ass lifted up high and facing back towards him, and obediently rooted around in her bag.

Then, she gasped. Her eyes blinked wide. Seizing a hold of it, she slowly drew out her black dress. She held it up and marveled at it. As fate would have it, it was the same knee-length button-up black dress that she had been wearing just slightly over a week ago. The one she had worn when he had made the first known use of his powers in order to unbutton just the very top button, in order to get a better look at her tits.

"H-how did I miss that?!" she gasped, staring at the dress. Her overnight bag was not large, and the dress had taken up seemingly half of it.

Lounging back behind her and admiring the view she was providing, Zip smirked. "You were probably too distracted thinking about how much you love getting my dick," he suggested.

Denise gasped softly at this, her cheeks blushing slightly. Her buxom hips squirmed back and forth before him, in her little panty, in a way that suggested his theory was not all that implausible. But a moment later, a deeper gasp surged through her, and her eyes widened, as a second theory suddenly flooded into her - along with some memories of the previous night. Hand shaking around her dress, she slowly stood back up

"So, um, about that ghost girl you talked about last night..." she said.

"Spooky Sally?" Zip asked.

She nodded.

"If... if she was real," she said. "Wh-which she clearly isn't!" she added, the hand holding her dress down by her thigh trembling slightly. "But if she was, then... then do you really think telling all the girls in my class about her would help her get... get less fixated upon me?"

Zip shrugged, and smirked. "From what I know, yeah," he said. "Why?"

She bit her lip, and then shook her head. "No reason," she said.

She started to put on her dress, but Zip held up a finger and shook it back and forth.

"Not so fast," he said, as she was still spreading it out and preparing to slide it on. She gasped and froze, still clad just in her underwear. Reaching out to his photo-printer he seized up the document that had lain inside and took it out. Denise gasped softly, as she saw what was on it.

Upon the sheet he was holding lay a printed-out picture of her, laboring hard in his kitchen to cook his breakfast - while wearing just a skimpy white bra and panty set and matching garter belt - lay upon it. Darting up towards his screen, she saw another of her on her knees from behind, sucking his dick in the exact same outfit while the plate she had labored so hard to prepare lay beside him - as if showing exactly what offering she had made to earn the right to suck his cock. Denise licked her lips and gasped, staring at them in shock - it just sinking in, down between her sleek thighs, that he had had hidden cameras on her the whole time.

"You know what I want," he said. He nodded up towards his wall, where other similar pictures were hanging up - with her matching clothing and underwear dangling beside them. More pictures of her services from the previous night, along with her electric-blue thong, were already up among them.

"But... but that would mean the entire day, I would be naked under my dress!" she protested.

"You've gone commando before..." he pointed out, leering. He had the dirty pictures, taken with her own hand up under her skirt, to prove it.

She gasped, and then squirmed.

"That's true," she admitted. "But I've never gone without a bra..."

"So?" Zip asked, leering.

She squirmed again, drew a deep breath, and then shook her head.

"Oh... oh, fine!" she said, at last.

Tossing her dress back down onto her bag, she reached down to her buxom hips. Undoing her garters, she slipped her hands up underneath them, and into her panties. Bending low, she tugged them down, and stepped out of them. Pausing, she re-hooked her garters back into place, to either side of her now naked and drooling pussy - her eyes repeatedly darting up to him and then back away as she did so. Then, she reached up behind her back, and unhooked her bra. Biting her full lip, she shrugged it out of it, and slid it off over her huge cans. Then, thrusting it out, she let it dangle before her.

Standing naked save for her stockings and garter belt, Denise paused. She stared at the huge cups of her bra, swaying back and forth... and let out a tiny moan. As Zip had divined, getting new bras that actually fit her enormous wonders was a significantly more difficult task for her than just picking up another skimpy pair of panties. A deep blush spread across her cheeks, as she studied it. Then with a last gasp, she lowered her hand - and let it drop.

"There," she said. She stood with her white high heels to either side of the little pile of bra and panty she had just surrendered to him. Despite the fact she knew exactly what they were destined for - or thought she did - she raised her chin up, petulantly. Though she could not keep her eyes from darting over repeatedly, to the vertical line of trophies hanging up on his wall, which she had just added to... and the blush upon her cheeks grew deeper each time.

"Is that enough?" the almost-tardy teacher demanded. "May I put on my dress, now?!"

"Go ahead," Zip said. Laying back, he watched her slide into it, and button it up, with interest. But, he wasn't quite done with her yet.

"Leave the top button open," he suddenly commanded, when she had almost reached it. "So I can see your tits better, in class," he specified.

Denise gasped softly at this. Her lips opened up, and she stared down into her own cleavage briefly, in shock. With her very top button undone, she looked almost exactly as she had, when he had first undressed her with his mind. Though, without a bra, the tops of her big cans were sloshing back and forth quite a bit more vigorously - and down lower, where each enormous jug pressed out against it, he could see the outline of a large tender nipple tenting outwards even through the thick dark fabric.

Denise stared down into her liberated decolletage for a moment in shock. Then her eyes darted up to him, and she glared.

"I see," she hissed. "And is there anything else about my appearance you want to specify, while you are at it?!"

"Nah," Zip said, shaking his head and grinning. "But you might want to wipe your chin a little."

"Why should I do that?" she demanded. Hands upon her hips, she stamped her foot - but all this accomplished was to make the hem of her skirt wave back and forth in a way that reminded both of them that up underneath her pussy was still completely naked.

"Just to get off the streaks of my cum you still have there," he said, smirking.

Denise gasped, in shock. Her hand darted up and scraped at her chin. She stared at the globs of pearly semen that had come off onto her fingers. She looked up at him, and shook her head.

"Pervert," she said. Then, she extended out her tongue, and licked it off - glaring at him the entire time.

Zip grinned. "Goodbye, Denise," he said. "Have a pleasant day!"

She shook her head, and then flounced back up the stairs and stormed out.

~~~~~

The next night there was a distinct danger of Denise's husband coming back early, so they had to give the busty teacher a break. Which meant that they were back to their previously scheduled training. So with Zip's fingers well rested (if not the rest of him), and fresh with inspiration - plus a few pointers - they got back to it. And, whether due to one of those things or all three, quite early on, Zip finally found the right rhythm.

"Oh... oooh... Oh, oooh, OOO!" Molly squealed, her eyes rolling in her head. He had found it in a simulation of a rear ambush, her panties around her upper thighs. She shivered and shook, pressed up against the wall.

"Oh, yeah," he said, rubbing away up underneath her buns. "You like that, huh?"

"What the fuck do you think?" she said, head rolling against the wall. "Just... keep it up, loser!"

She had decided, during his third failed attempt on Tuesday, that she should 'add to the realism' by treating Zip as nastily as the straight girls did. She was finding it was fun.

~~~~~

Friday night was the big one. Afterwards, Molly wouldn't really remember it very well except as a stream of discombobulated orgasms, like a dream. They tried a bunch of different positions and in each one Zip seemed to get her there faster. His finger work was getting very on-point. The last few, she started to squirt. On the very last one, he didn't back off after and brought her right back to give her a second.

"Oh... my God..." she said, holding her head afterwards. "I think you might convert me back..."

"Really?" he asked, impressed with himself.

"Of fucking course fucking not, asshole," she said. "But I'm going to need some notes on exactly how you did that..."

~~~~~

Saturday, she mostly kept her panties on. This proved frustrating at first, after the previous night. But Molly knew from previous experiments, sneaking her hand down under her gym shorts while other girls were stripping in front of her in the lockers, that there could be advantages to keeping everything squeezed nice and tight. She showed him the proper way to tease, exploiting the way sensations could flow between her inner lips and her clit with the assistance of panty fabric wrapped tight around everything. He proved a quick study.

"God damn..." she said, after his fifth session. She had a skirt hiked up over her hips. "Do we have to keep the underwear on?" she asked.

"If you don't mind," he said. He nodded towards a pair of shorts she had lying out nearby. "I want to try down the fly again. I think I'm going to do it better this time."

"Hmm," Molly said, tapping her lip. "Yeah... okay."

Towards the end of the night she did get him to take her panties off. This time, he got her up to four in a row before they were both too tired.

~~~~~

On Sunday Molly's parents were out, so Zip went to her house and they just hung out. She wandered about, making a snack for herself, watching youtube, doing her homework, doodling in her art book. He picked his moments, used his power and struck. The first couple times didn't go so well.

"You're being way too rushed," she said, looking down from a video to find her pants wide open and on her thighs. She watched his hand fumble ineffectually across the crotch of her panties, feeling very little of note. "We don't like that. Girls and our pussies both, I mean," she said.

"Yeah, but... if I go slow I'll never get anywhere..." he said.

Standing up, she shook out of her pants, then went off to put on a new pair. She was barefoot, to facilitate these sorts of frequent changes. "You need to figure out how to act fast without rushing," she told him, picking up her pants, before wandering off to change.

"Hmph," he said.

Another couple tries and he got better.

"Oh... SHIT!" she gasped as, bending over to make a sandwich while wearing a skirt, she suddenly found his finger pressed to her bare pussy. Her panties, out of nowhere, had suddenly appeared at her knees. "Oooh!" she gasped as, within an instant, he was swirling up around inside her... and she felt her juices suddenly gush.

"Better?" he asked.

She shook her head, eyes rolling upwards. "D-don't talk, just touch!" she said, her body shaking at what was being done to her.

Late that night, having completely tired themselves out, the two friends just sat side by side, watching the television.

A news program was playing. The Titan League were standing on the steps of Titan Hall. Zip was a big enough nerd that he could remember that the position where the Hall now stood had once been the site of an earlier structure, of which it resembled an enlarged version - known back then as the Lincoln Memorial. But that was from before the war, and before the League had risen up to their current position, where they were often referred to - only half-jokingly - as the unofficial 'fourth branch' of the U.S. government.

Standing upon the gigantic granite steps, they were talking about their latest super-crime-fighting initiative. Zip's blood briefly ran cold, at the thought they might be about to come after him for his deep crime of... fucking a high school teacher. But it soon became clear that they were instead announcing yet another manhunt for Deadbeat.

At this, Molly rolled her eyes.

"Again?" she asked. She shook her head. "Jesus. I swear they only let that loser keep getting away so they have someone to hunt..."

Zip grunted noncommittally - and kept watching.

Golden Boy and the Silver Fox stood at the center, and were doing most of the talking. But, once he realized they weren't talking about him, Zip didn't really pay attention to what they were saying - and as far as he could tell neither did Molly. Instead, both of them spent most of their time ogling Lady Liberator and Whirlwind.

Power Flower, on the other hand, was nowhere to be seen. Which was not really that surprising, as although officially 'rehabilitated', as far as Zip could tell the truth was more that on learning of her consort's downfall she had been talked into simply giving up. As far as he knew she spent virtually all her time at Camp Reaper - the League's other official site, a sprawling and highly secure complex deep in the Nevada desert - emerging only occasionally, under heavy guard, to go and restore another of the areas she had blighted during the war.