The Zip Files Bk. 02: Zip Does Gymnasts Ch. 03

Story Info
Zip goes to a women's gymnastics meet.
11.2k words
4.56
2.7k
4
0

Part 13 of the 16 part series

Updated 11/12/2023
Created 01/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Episode Two of 'The Zip Files': Zip Does Gymnasts

Chapter Three: And Away We Go

Our Story Thus Far: Zack 'Zip' Zilch, the biggest loser in wealthy San Cajetan High School, has recently discovered that he has the ability to control women's clothing with his mind - among a few other erotic powers. In the first chapter Zip secured a place both helping the San Cajetan High women's gymnastics team to a crucial meet, and as the honorary, 'Emotional Support' boyfriend to its team captain Summer. The night before that crucial meet, however, Zip had a very educational encounter with his biology teacher, Mrs. Sablier. Now, waking up early, Zip had best get a move on - if he still wants to make his date with a bunch of very fit and flexible young ladies, who habitually wear very little.

Note: all characters appearing in this work are over the age of eighteen.

~~~~~

The klaxon-like blaring of the alarm woke Zip up. He blinked his eyes groggily, and lifted his head up out of the mass of dark hair that covered it.

He gradually realized that, after starting his second session within Denise in the shower, they had stumbled back to the bed, where he had finished inside of her. They had then promptly fallen asleep. Her buxom form was snuggled up against him, his mammoth cock resting limp between her thick round buttocks. One of his arms was crushed beneath her. It lifted back up, and his hand was wrapped around what he gradually realized was one of her large breasts.

He gave the big, heavy, pliant jug a couple playful squeezes, as he woke up. Then, locating it with his fingers, he began to caress around and around her immense nipple. He felt it gradually stiffen, under his touch. His other arm reached around her buxom hip, found her pussy, and began to stroke that too.

As he fingered her, Denise suddenly moaned, and then woke up with a start. Lifting her head up off the pillow, she blinked her dark eyes up at him - experiencing her first taste of the day with her juices already coating his fingertip, and her nipples already stiff under his touch.

At first a hopeful expression appeared upon her face - and then it gradually twisted into a wry smile as she remembered the circumstances.

"You have me right where you want me," she cooed up at him, as a little more of her pussy juices ran out of her slit, and down his stroking finger. "But you're not going to be able to take advantage of that... or me. Are you?"

Zip grimaced, and glanced once more at the time. Early as it was - especially for him - he had to be out very soon if he was going to keep his commitment to Summer; and the rest of her team.

"No I guess not," he said.

Her eyes, still looking up at him from his pillow, slowly narrowed.

"Well... that's what you pay for deciding to go and chase after... I mean 'help' some pretty young things..." she growled.

Zip was taken aback a moment. It was, he gradually realized, his very first time dealing with jealousy from a partner. He savored the novelty of it. But then he shrugged - with her naked body still wrapped in his arms.

"I guess it is," he said and, within her slit, he rubbed his finger up and caressed it around and around her clitoris, as if to remind her what she would be missing. She gasped softly, her eyes widening along with her slit. Then they narrowed again, and she glared up at him - even as a little extra moisture drooled out of her, and ran down his fingertip.

Detaching, they both began to get ready. As she had said, they didn't have time to dally. Even so, Zip kept a close eye on his teacher as she slipped into a fresh pair of panties before rushing to the bathroom to repair her face, then hurried back to get dressed. His careful gaze upon her body swiftly picked up something unusual.

"Are you alright?" he asked; having noticed that she was moving with something less than her usual grace, almost as if she had a hurt foot. Or a hurt something else...

"Oh!" Denise gasped. Caught just shrugging into a floral-print top, with her large breasts still hanging down and sloshing in front of him naked, her eyes darted up and stared at him. She froze for a moment, and a slight blush appeared on her cheeks. Then, she shook her head - and resumed dressing.

"I'm fine!" she insisted.

Pulling the top down over her head, she brought it down to her waist and then squirmed, as if settling into it.

"It's just... it's been a long time since I've had anything at all back there," she admitted. She nodded back to her rotund and voluptuous bottom which, jutting out from under the hem of her top, was still clad in just a skimpy pair of white satin panties. "Much less something as big as... well..." She blushed, and turned her head away. "I'm just... well, I'm not quite over it just yet, is all," she said.

But Zip's response to this candor was not particularly gentlemanly. His eyebrows went up, and then his face lit up with glee. "What? Still?" he laughed. "God damn! It's been hours! It's like I gave you your first time all over again!"

At his laughter Denise's head whirled around and she gave him a snarl like an angry lioness. Her luscious lips, quivering with rage, peeled back to expose her teeth, while her dark eyes bored into him.

"I'll be better momentarily, I promise you!" she hissed. "Don't overestimate yourself!"

And yet, even though she knew she was under observation, she could not keep a few involuntary trembles from running through her buxom panty-clad hips, as she took a couple steps. Zip could not help himself and, at the sight of her wrecked bottom jiggling, let out a derisive giggle. A deep blush on her cheeks, Denise's lips quivered. Then, with a growl of frustration she seized up her skirt and, doing her best to ignore him, began pulling it up her sleek bare legs.

A short while later, all buttoned and buckled up, they stepped forth side by side onto his steps.

"Oh!" Mrs. Sablier said. "Before I let you go, there's one last thing I wanted to talk with you about..."

"What is it?" Zip asked, turning to face her. "I don't have much time," he reminded her.

"I know..." she said. She turned and looked away briefly. Around them, the very early dawn light was just starting to dispel the utter darkness, over the roofs of the tall, old buildings that made up his tourist-friendly, but otherwise not particularly prosperous, neighborhood. She clutched her purse closer - and within it, all of the clothes she had worn the previous day... save her underwear. Which, as usual, had mysteriously vanished - she no longer questioned him as to why. Then, she turned back to face him.

"Look," she said. "I am under no illusions that you are getting up at four in the morning out of a sudden devotion to the purity of a particular sport," she said to him. "Clearly you are far more interested in... one particular member of my class."

"And if so?" Zip asked.

"And if so... well, first, Miss Skye is clearly reeling from a recent and very painful break-up. That is... an exceptionally good time for a man like you to strike," she admitted. "Most of my own most undeserving partners approached me at exactly that time - back in my younger and more active days."

"Thanks..." Zip said, dryly.

Ignoring this comment, she soldiered on.

"But, I want to make sure you are very clear on exactly what you are getting yourself into," Mrs. Sablier said. Her eyes having briefly gone distant, as if lost in gooey mis-adventures past, they suddenly leaped back up and then bored into him. "I know you are not the most moral person... but so help me you had better not break that poor young girl's heart a second time. Do you hear me?"

"I won't," Zip reflexively promised.

Denise nodded, her eyes never leaving him. For a moment he thought she might be done - until her lips opened up again.

"One other thing," she said. "Regardless of what you get up to - or try to - with Summer... please do your best not to let it affect her performance. This school already offers far too little support for any of the less brutish sports, rather than just pouring it all into the football team. Especially considering how much talent we have packed in here."

'I'll say...' Zip thought, envisioning the array of extremely talented asses that he had seen packed into an array of skimpy leotards, the day before.

"An ignominious showing from what has to be our best ladies gymnastics team in years will do nothing to help with that," Denise continued, oblivious to what was wiggling back and forth in his mind's eye as she spoke to him. "Also, Coach Swan is a close personal friend of mine. She really has her hopes up this year, and I don't want to see them dashed. So promise me, whatever you do - you won't get in the way of their success. You got that?"

Zip perked up. Not that he was immune to her arguments... but he knew an opportunity when he smelled one.

"Well, if you care that much about it... would you care to make a wager on it?" he asked her.

"Back it up?" she asked. Her gaze sharpened upon him. "What do you mean by that?!"

"Meaning that if - due to my brilliant management, of course - our team wins - you have to do something special for me," he said.

She bit her lip, considering him. Then, slowly, she smiled.

"And if they don't... you have to do something for me?" she asked.

"You have something in mind?" he asked.

"Yeah," she cooed. "You have to finally do what I've been telling you to do from day one." Her voluptuous hips wiggled back and forth, under her skirt. "You have to finally learn to eat my pussy... and eat it well."

It was true. Despite her repeated recommendations, Zip - being a selfish shitheaded teenager - had repeatedly put off learning that particularly essential piece of the Venusian arts. He knew he really should get around to developing the skill someday. You know... in the future. But, if that was what she was going to wager, well...

"Okay," he said. "Fine. But if they do win, then I already know exactly what I want you to do."

Denise rolled her eyes. "C'mon," she said. "You already get pretty much anything a horny teen boy could want from me. Like, I just gave you anal for God's sake. What more could you possibly ask for, that I'm not already handing over free of charge?"

Having developed a flair for dramatic tension rather than say out loud Zip went up on tiptoe and whispered it into her ear. Denise's eyes blinked for a couple seconds. Then her jaw dropped in shock.

"Wh-WHAT?!" she shrieked. She recoiled back and stared at him. "H-how can you even ask me that?!"

"It's not much of a wager if what you're putting up is something you wanted to do anyways..." he reminded her, coyly.

She licked her lips, her eyes still glued to him.

"Well... yes..." she admitted. "B-but..."

"So, just how committed are you to helping out your good friend - and that team of 'very talented girls' of hers?" he asked her.

Denise stared a few seconds longer. Then she took a deep breath - making her ample chest rise and fall beneath her loose blouse.

"Well... well... okay, then," she finally said, accepting his terms.

"Slap skin, to seal it?" he asked her.

Denise scowled, but then nodded.

"Sure," she said.

She extended her hand, offering it to him to shake - to seal their wager.

Zip looked down at the offered palm, then back up at her face.

"No, not that way," he said. "This way."

Suddenly, his hand swung up, smooth and swift. Not looking, Denise had no clue that her skirt billowed out of the way on its own, and not just due to a fortunate bit of wind. She let out a loud shriek as his palm suddenly collided with her rounded scantily-clad bun, along with a loud 'THWACK!'

"Oh!" Denise squealed. Her eyes widened, staring down into his in shock. Looking up at her, Zip grinned.

"This is the kind of 'slapping skin' I meant, when we're sealing a deal - sweet cheeks," he informed her. His hand, up under her skirt, slipped one finger lower, and stroked it across her mound. He grinned - as, through her thin panty, he felt her was already starting to get moist.

"I leave early today, so I won't see you again," he reminded her, stroking his finger back across her wet panty-sheathed pussy. "But, I just want to say... I hope you at least manage to start walking straight again by the time our class rolls around. Because otherwise... that's going to be a real shame to miss!"

A huge leering grin at her still on his lips, he lifted his hand back up, wrapped it around her scantily-clad buttock, and gave it a deep and invasive parting squeeze.

"Thanks again for the 'lesson', Mrs. Sablier!" he said to her, as his fingers dug deep into the big round ass she had let him wreck. "Have a productive day!"

And with that, he released her stinging ass, bounded down the steps, and was off.

Denise was left frozen and shivering in front of his door. Her eyes blinked, staring off at him in disbelief as he receded into the distance. Then, her quivering lips finally found words.

"Oh, Zip!" she hissed after him, her entire body trembling. "You... you are just such an arrogant little jerk, with... with just an ab-absolutely enormous... EGO!"

But she didn't have long to dwell on her frustrations. A moment later her head turned and, with a shocked gasp, she looked out over his dark still neighborhood - as if suddenly remembering where she was. Any moment now a door might open, or a face might appear at a window - and someone might see her standing, in the wee hours of the morning, outside her own student's door.

So, though her first instinct was to chase after Zip and give him an earful of her mind, she suppressed that urge. Instead, descending bouncily down his steps she whirled, and set off the other way, putting as much distance between them as possible - like she was trying to leave behind a bad dream.

But as she began to strut off towards the spot where she had hidden her car, Denise let out a tiny gasp, and a last little blush spread across her cheeks. For try as she might to maintain a fierce and purposeful gait, she still could not quite help but walk with an awkward quiver in each step. As if with each and every rolling stride she was getting one last lingering reminder, from her by now long-departed student, of just how thoroughly he had wrecked her ass.

~~~~~

Moving away from his last rendezvous with his teacher, Zip walked quickly. The sensations of her round firm buns still lingering on his palm invigorated him - but the very few hours of sleep he had enjoyed sapped that feeling swiftly and he began to feel tired. He ducked into a coffee shop and got one highly caffeinated beverage, guzzled it as he walked, then went into a second shop for another. Even so, he was still feeling very drained as he finally slipped into the school.

"Why the fuck am I doing this, again?" he asked himself, as he dragged his way down the halls just before 5 in the morning. Then, he stepped into the gym - and immediately slammed to a halt.

"Woah," he said, as his rhetorical question promptly answered itself - in the form of six extremely rounded and toned butts all in a row, lifted up and wiggling back and forth before him. Each was clad in a little identical leotard. He stared in awe as, with an almost unearthly grace, the six girls lifted back up to a rest position and then bent low again, giving him a glimpse not only of their wiggling bottoms but of their delicate mounds, peeking at him from between their sleek thighs. They rose and then bent low again - going through their morning stretches. Their pretty heads, he could not help notice, were all effortlessly going down to their ankles.

Instantaneously any thought of sleep or fatigue vanished from his head entirely.

"Oh, you're here," Coach Swan said.

Emerging from the office, she glanced at her watch. "Right on time," she admitted. "Good. I have some tasks for you."

Zip remained rooted to the spot, as the six girls, all in a row, did another rep. Their bottoms dipped, rose, wiggled. He swallowed. His feet were not the only things that were suddenly fixed firmly in one spot.

"That is... if you're not too busy..." Coach Swan said, testily, as she continued to watch him stare.

Zip swallowed, and then swiftly tore his gaze away.

"Yes, of course," he told her.

Coach Swan took one moment to look between him and her girls, then sighed and shook her head.

"Boys will be boys, I guess," she said, and turned round - unwittingly giving his eyes a view of her own larger, but still very well toned and rounded, backside, to replace those of her girls.

A bemused smile on her lips, Coach Swan led him away. Reluctantly, he let himself get led. But, not that reluctantly. Perhaps it was his already stiff and raging erection, but he found the rolling of her rounded hips, clad in another tight cotton skirt, to be almost sufficient compensation for losing his repeated view of that row of taut uplifted bottoms.

Almost.

"So," Coach Swan said, leading him back to the cases he had packed the previous night, still sitting in the same spot. "I need you to take these to the staging point, beside where the bus will be loaded," she told him. "Let me show you." Her rounded buns swaying wide in a way that made the hem of her skirt swish around her muscular thighs, she led him on further, through several more hallways, which he barely saw. "Here," she said, pointing into a small room near the bus circle.

She turned back around and faced him. A move that reminded him that, while not quite a match for Mrs. Sablier, her chest was also quite the arresting sight, in addition to her butt.

"I expect it will take you a while, so, hop to it!" she said. Then, she turned once more, and her round buns sauntered away.

Zip watched them until every contoured inch had finally swayed out of sight. Then, at last, he turned back. He made his way back to the cases. Taking them up, one by one, he pushed them back through the building.

Were he doing so alone with his frankly meager strength, it would probably have taken him hours of laborious tugging and jerking. And not the fun kind of tugging and jerking.

But, there was a reason he had distributed each set of uniforms into a different case. Calling out to his secret helpers, he got them to help push from inside, while he guided from outside. Whistling, he walked each case through the building as easily as if taking a light morning stroll.

There were enough people about, even at this early hour, that he could not just send out a command and have all the cases drive themselves before him, like a herd of dogs before their master. But, still, many hands - or skimpy female-torso-adorning hand-substitutes - made for light work, and after a mere twenty minutes he strolled once more back into the gym.

"Done," he announced.

Coach Swan shook her head. "You continue to surprise," she said, grudgingly - and this time, didn't bother to go double-check. "Alright," she said, nodding out towards the floor. "You know the routines now. Go help the girls."

"Gladly," Zip said, and did so.

He spent the next hour in heaven, watching lithe bodies contort themselves wearing very little, at very close range. He moved from girl to girl, helping them time, positioning himself where he had the best possible view. Since this was exactly what he was supposed to do, none of them seemed to mind in the slightest. For what seemed like the very first time in his life, he could perve as hard as he liked right out in the open, and no-one said shit.

He just hoped nobody noticed that the pole in his pants was nearly as long and as hard as the one that Ileana's sleek body kept swinging and wrapping around.

Finally, practice ended. When it did, Zip found himself belatedly wishing that it had started at 4am, or perhaps even 3...