The Zip Files Bk. 02: Zip Does Gymnasts Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Zip paid careful attention to the layout, on the assumption that the girls' dorm might be very similar. They looked identical from the outside, at least. At the end of the hallway was a staircase going up, and an exit door that only opened from the inside.

There weren't many other dudes interred, based on the lights and noises - and their doors were all closed.

Locating his room, Zip used his key to enter and pushed inside. It proved a small spartan dorm room, built to house two. There were beds to either side, but the frames were built to be stackable into a bunk bed, if desired. There was a small closet to either side of the door. A single window on the far side looked out onto the grounds. Zip's room was on the side facing back towards the ladies' dorm. The two buildings were parallel, separated by a grassy space. But try as he might, it was a little too far for him to make out anything through the windows, no matter how hard he tried.

Once more he cursed himself for not bringing binoculars.

Bringing his head back inside from the cold air, Zip closed up the window again and continued his inspection. Dropping off his things, he checked the closet. They were just big enough to hide in. He also dropped down, and found the beds were open underneath. For storage, presumably, but they were also big enough he could fit under. He filed these details away for possible

Leaving his room, he looked around his floor - both for its own sake and, again, on the assumption the girls' would probably be very similar.

There was a communal bathroom, with a rack of showers and the like, back towards the staircase. He walked up and down the hallway. There were indeed about a dozen rooms, six on each side.

Most of the rooms had hotel-style card locks, like his - but near the main entrance he found a room with a keyed door. He tried it, and found it open. Beyond, was a very slightly larger dorm room with a single bed. Unlike the others, it had its own en-suite bathroom. Zip guessed that back when this place hosted college students this room was for an R.A. or something similar. The keyed door could be left unlocked, or left open entirely allowing the other residents to get in if the occupant wanted - unlike the self-closing and self-locking doors on the other rooms.

Finally, finishing up his inspection of his own floor, he tried going up the stairs and checking out a few of the others. Each had a nearly identical layout to the last. Elevator, main staircase and R.A. room at one end, bathrooms and exit stairs at the other, narrow hallway lined with rooms in between. He went all the way up to the roof, but found the access door there locked.

With that Zip decided he had looked around more than enough, and it was high time to get back to the ladies. Descending back to the ground floor, he exited the building and walked back towards the ladies' dorm. As he approached he saw that almost every floor was lit - but the top one was dark. Coming up the steps, Zip found the layout almost identical to his own building. But a couple squeals, echoing from higher up, let him know the contents were far superior.

As he came up the front, Zip could not help but notice a few of the pretty blonde Playa girls, giggling in one of the rooms on the ground floor. He also could not help but notice that he only had to crane his head two or three feet past the railing in order to see them. But to his disappointment his angle was not quite good enough to tell if they were in any state of undress - not even when he went up on tiptoe. Then, becoming conscious of how conspicuous he was being, he stopped trying to get a peek at their all-blonde rivals and went on in.

His key opened the outer door. Zip took a deep breath as he found himself inside the entryway of the girls' dormitory - alone and unsupervised. His pulse quickened.

He was struck by a sudden temptation to disobey Coach Swan's directives right away - to take a peek through the first floor door and try to get another better glimpse of some of the Playa girls; or take the stairs up one by one and hope to get a pleasant 'surprise'. But in the end, he discarded those notions. He was expected, and actually being caught on any of those floors would probably end this golden opportunity before it even really began. Instead, he entered the elevator, and rode up to the San Caj's floor. The elevator doors opened wide - and moments later so did his eyelids.

Right in front of him, a pair of curvy hips was right in the process of pulling down her shorts. As Zip gazed in awe, his mouth agape, the hands guided the shorts down the girl's thighs - revealing a skimpy pair of white panties. Then, with a gasp he looked up - and saw two more girls darting by, in bras and thongs, and very little else. In fact, as he looked around, the entire team seemed to be in their underwear.

"Well, Zip, your timing certainly is impeccable..." Coach Swan growled.

He whirled his head to find her glaring at him. The layout was in fact identical, and she sat on the bed of the slightly larger room he had inspected on his own floor - the 'R.A.' room. Guarding the main entrance, it made a natural post for her. Standing up, she advanced up to him.

"You told me to come up," he pointed out, defensively - while keeping his eyes on her only with great difficulty, as another at least partially-undressed young beauty darted past in his peripheral vision.

"I did," she admitted.

Then, Zip could not help himself. Even though she was standing right in front of him, at yet another flesh-colored shape moving in his peripheral vision he whirled his head. He gaped in awe, as a sleek beauty - Haley, he was pretty sure, though he was not sparing much attention to her face - slipped out of her room and rushed towards the bathroom with a towel over her shoulder - and just a bra and panty set on underneath. Another girl emerged from the restroom, and rushed back to her room. Shockingly, neither seemed to pay Zip much mind.

Watching him, even though he was staring at her girls, Coach Swan could not keep a bemused expression from spreading across her face.

"Not used to this?" she asked him.

"N-no..." Zip admitted. Up until very recently, he would have killed to glimpse even one of his classmates in such a state of undress. Let alone a bunch of them all at once. "Is this... common?" he asked.

Coach Swan raised an eyebrow, and then smirked.

"It's a known effect," she said. "Happens in any sport where you spend a lot of your time not wearing much. If you spend all day in a leotard, a bra and panty starts to feel like basically the same thing. Especially around your team-mates - which, I should point out, you are one. Happens in swimming, too, I'm given to understand. Also, theater."

"Huh," Zip said.

He suddenly really regretted his choice of extra-curriculars. Or rather, his lack thereof.

"Alright, that's enough," she said. She whirled her finger to indicate he should turn and face her, and reluctantly obeyed.

"You are here for one reason and one reason only, Zip," she told him. "And it's not to ogle my ladies while they try to get ready for bed." She pointed down the hallway - but disappointingly there was no other shapely scenery to enjoy moving up or down it, this time. "I had the school staff put the supply cases in room 307," she told him. "I want you to go in there, and take out everything that the team will need for tomorrow, and lay it out. Got it?"

"I thought I wasn't allowed to enter a bedroom," Zip pointed out.

"Nobody's sleeping in there, it doesn't count," Coach Swan replied. "But don't you dare enter any of the other rooms - or break any of my other rules, for that matter. Got that?" Her eyes darkened, and seemed to pierce into him.

"Got it," Zip said.

He turned and started to head down the hall. But before he could take a step she cleared her throat, indicating she was not done with him. Her hand appeared open in front of him.

"Don't think I've forgotten you still have that key to our building, Zip," she told him.

He had not thought that. Deeply and fervently hoped yes, but not thought.

"Hand it over," she chided.

Zip sighed. Reaching into his pocket, he begrudgingly pulled out the two keys. He briefly considered trying to fob off his own to her - but noticed the numbers were a different color, and thought better of it. He handed her the precious girls' dorm key. Coach Swan took it, and nodded.

"I advise you to continue being useful," she said to him. "It is the only reason you are still here despite your... considerable reputation. Now, go. And be quick."

"Yes ma'am," Zip answered.

He proceeded slowly down the hall - feeling her watchful gaze on his back the whole way. One numbered door after another slid past him - each closed. He could not help but stare at each, wondering what was going on behind it. Finally, he arrived at the door Coach Swan had indicated - 307. Unlike all the others, it had a wedge propping it open. He opened it.

"Good boy," Coach Swan called, and finally went back into her own room.

Zip went ahead and slipped into room 307, and let the door close back against the wedge behind him.

The interior was, indeed, virtually identical to his own room. In this room the two beds were stacked, giving an upper lower bunk, and the cases had all been lined up on the opposing wall.

Not seeing much other choice, Zip got busy. He could not use his powers, for fear of someone walking in suddenly - but really, for a man of his perversions, it's not like having to handle a bunch of hot girls' skimpy outfits was some sort of great burden.

There were tags for each of the girls. Zip laid them out across a small dresser that was built-in underneath the window. Then one by one he placed each girl's materials on it, starting with their leotards.

The girls' performance leotards, compared to the more plain ones they used for practice, were quite fancy. They were covered in sequins and fancy embroidery, had long sleeves reaching out to the wrist, but a skimpy high-leg cut on bottom, and a deep plunging neckline. This was deceptive, though - there was transparent hose covering up their decolletage reaching up to the neck and, when worn, the full outfit also included hose reaching down to their feet. Still, Zip admired them very much. Although none of the girls differed that much in body shape, they were still individually tailored for each girl - and Zip laid them out reverently one by one.

In addition to the leotards themselves there was the hose, and chalk. The venue was supposed to provide some but some of the girls had very particular types and brands they preferred, which Zip laid out meticulously according to his notes. There were also shoes - tiny ones that reminded Zip of ballet slippers. A couple of the girls used them, while the rest performed barefoot. Zip laid these out, as well.

Finally, he had everything settled. He double-checked his list, and nodded.

The entire time Zip had held out hope that the door would suddenly swing open and an ill-clad but lovely beauty - or perhaps more than one - might suddenly burst into the room with him. But, that never happened. He lingered for a few seconds, surveying the results of his labors - trying to think up some other way to stall.

"Five minutes to light's out!" Coach Swan's voice said. "That's your cue, Zip..." she added.

He sighed.

Obediently he exited the room and walked back down the hall. A couple more girls passed - but rushing to complete their evening toiletries, they paid him even less mind than before.

"Have a good night, Zip," she said, as he reached her. "I'll see you in the morning... and had better not see you before."

"Don't worry," he told her, getting into the elevator. "You won't."

"Go straight back to your dorm and get some sleep," she said, as the doors started to close.

"Good advice," he said, as the slender crack receded, and then vanished entirely.

And it probably was good advice. But he didn't take it. Instead, he hit the ground floor button. He arrived, let the door open - and then let it close again. He hit the top floor and rode back up. The doors opened up to show, as he had observed from outside, a completely dark and empty hallway.

Stepping out, Zip held the elevator a moment. He looked at his phone.

If Coach Swan had been looking out a window to see if he actually walked out, he expected a text from her any minute. He could still make up an excuse - getting waylaid by some rowdy girls in the lobby, say - and abort. But, nothing came - and after a couple minutes he judged himself safe. He let go of the door and let it close.

Turning he moved slowly down the hallway. He seemed to be completely alone but he was still on edge - both in terms of nerves and inside his pants. Just because this floor had no formal occupants didn't mean that some girls from lower down hadn't crept up here to smoke, or have a private chat outside their coach's watching eye, or some such.

But he encountered no-one on his trip to the opposite end, and soon arrived at the staircase. He crept slowly back down. Several of the coaches on the intervening floors were not as diligent about getting an early night as Coach Swan was - to be fair, they didn't seem to have much chance anyways, so it was unlikely to matter. Noises echoed through the walls, indicating the shapely occupants of those floors were still very much awake and active. Mindful he could get busted at any moment, he kept going.

Finally he reached the door leading to the third floor.

"I mean it girls, lights out!" he heard Coach Swan bellow.

Zip waited by the door, trying not to breathe too loud. A couple times the old building creaked and his heart thumped - thinking they might be footsteps coming down from above. Then, when he had waited as long as he dared, he opened the door.

The third floor hallway was dark and silent. There was no sign of Coach Swan, or anyone else, on patrol.

Closing the stairwell door quietly behind him, Zip tiptoed quietly forward. He made his way to the supply room, which was easily recognized as the door was still cracked open. He slipped inside, and let it settle back against its wedge.

"There we go," he said, softly.

And then, he waited.

He still wasn't quite sure what he was hoping to see. Sure, Coach Swan had called lights out - but that didn't mean there couldn't be mischief. What kind? Well... a pillow fight, perhaps? Maybe a scantily-clad conversation, held conveniently in front of his door, during which they revealed they were secretly into him? But Zip had lusted after his classmates for too long from afar to pass up the chance to get a glimpse of what they got up to, when they thought they were alone and on their own for the night.

If he heard someone coming, well - his previous experiments in his own identical room had told him he could hide in the closet, or under the bed - given a few seconds' warning.

So, he waited.

And waited.

And waited.

For what seemed like forever, but was actually about twenty minutes when he checked his phone, he kept his eyeballs on the hall. And saw... an empty hallway.

There were no pillowfights. There were no underwear-clad conversations, conveniently within earshot. It turned out that what a bunch of scantily-clad beauties got up to when ensconced together in a dormitory for the night was... a whole bunch of nothing.

At one point, he did dare peeking his head out and looking around. There were still lights on, visible under a few doors. But that was it. There was no sound, no giggling through the walls, no doors opening up suddenly to allow their occupants to dash to another room after 'lights out'...

Belatedly, Zip realized that his expectations might have been calibrated by obsolete information. The sorts of horny college movies that might have led him to instinctively expect some kind of after-dark shenanigans, in addition to exaggerating for their own purposes, were also products of a bygone era.

After all, nowadays, if naughty young ladies wanted to gossip with each other after light's out, against their coach's orders, they didn't need to leave their own rooms. They could just text.

Meanwhile upstairs, and at least one floor below, the less disciplined teams were still making quite a ruckus. From the sounds of things, if he had wanted to try out this spying act, those would have been better targets. But it also meant that, until they settled down, it would be risky for him to leave. He would have to wait until they settled down to be safe - whenever that turned out to be.

"Well," he said. "Guess I have some time to kill."

He stood up from his crouched observation post behind the door, retreated back into the room and sat down on the bed.

Being Zip, there was no question how he was going to pass the time. He got out his phone, and pulled up some candid shots of the girls he had been spending so much time with lately. Then, he got out his cock. He let it grow out to full extension, just to give himself more nerve endings to play with. Then, he set to jerking it - edging repeatedly, so he could pass the time without making a mess.

~~~~~

Unfortunately, Zip was inexperienced enough he had not counted on certain basic and predictable girl-friendly habits.

At that moment Summer was lying on top of her bed, awake. She had said goodnight to her teammates and to Coach Swan. She had had a brief phone call with her parents, and promised them she would go right to sleep.

But she didn't.

Lying flat on her back atop the covers, wearing a pink satin panty and a white T-shirt bearing the logo of a previous gymnastics meet, she stared at the dorm room ceiling. The swirl of socializing and activity that had kept her distracted all day was fading... leaving her suddenly feeling very lonely.

Now was when she would normally talk on the phone with her boyfriend.

But, of course, she didn't have a boyfriend anymore. He was, presumably, in the arms of his new hussy. She didn't want to think about that.

So that meant it was time for her third-string honorary temporary replacement boyfriend to come onto the field.

Picking up her phone, Summer studied it silently for a minute, contemplating how to proceed. She absolutely did not want to just straight up message Zip the Unzipper of all boys, and tell him she wanted to talk. It might give him Ideas. Ideas about her she didn't want him having.

So instead, staring into her phone, she bit her lip and racked her brain until she came up with a plausible excuse. Finally, one formulated itself. She started tapping.

"Hey," she texted Zip. "Can you bring me my music? I want to listen to it while I fall asleep."

'Her music' of course referred to the arrangement for her floor exercise routine - which was pretty much the single most vital piece of digital media in the world for her at that moment. She had a copy on her phone, of course, and was almost certain Coach Swan kept backups in her purse or somewhere equally safe - but, crucially, she didn't think Zip would know that.

~~~~~

Zip, no more than a few meters away - not that she knew that - grimaced as her text came in. It popped up over a video of Summer herself doing some warm-up stretches, which he had surreptitiously shot on his phone that morning. Though the only way to know that would be to have the ability to recognize the specific and detailed contours of her buns, since his camera had rarely strayed from them.

He swore softly, nursing his boner, and did his best one-handed typing to reply.

~~~~~

"Can't," Zip's message came back. "Past curfew. Not allowed in."

Staring into her phone, Summer swore softly under her breath at this perfectly reasonable and thus exceptionally frustrating objection. She rolled her eyes, and tried to come up with a reply.