The Zip Files Bk. 02: Zip Does Gymnasts Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, we do have it right?" she asked. "You do know where it is, right?!"

There was a brief pause. "Second case, bottom left corner, I'm pretty sure," his reply came back.

"Pretty sure?!" she texted back.

"I'll check ASAP, I promise," he told her.

"You'd better," she replied back.

She paused for a minute or two, biting her finger and contemplating. Then she shrugged. "Fuck it," she said, and lifted her phone again.

"Since I have you, can we talk on the phone for a bit?" she asked him. "I need to unload some stuff," she said, just straight up admitting her need. It was better than letting a born loser like Zip think she was actually, you know, interested in him or something.

She waited almost a full minute for his reply, which irritated her further. But what came back would have floored her, if she weren't already lying down.

"Sorry, can't..." he said.

"Can't?!" she texted back.

"It's very loud here," his excuse came back. "I'm on the toilet, I can't move."

Summer took a deep breath, and then rolled her eyes. "What the fuck ever," she said, glaring at her screen. "Alright then," she texted back. "I'll see you when I see you, Zip." Then she closed the phone, setting the screen dark.

"So much for my fucking Emotional Support Boyfriend," she growled. She tossed the phone aside, and lay there for a moment or two. She had to fight back the feeling of a couple of tears in the corners of her eyes. Of all the responses she had expected from Zip, rejection had not been on her list.

Worst of all, she had made herself paranoid. She heaved a sigh - and then decided that actually doing something was going to be better than just lying there. Swinging her legs over, she dropped down onto her feet. Then, padding away, still in just her T-shirt and panties, she went to check and make sure her music was exactly where he had said it was.

~~~~~

Within the spare equipment room, Zip had gone ahead and double checked where her music was - though he hadn't used his hands to do so. The case it was in stood open, with the leotard that had actually done the work hanging on its side. Meanwhile, he was cranking away at his hog. He had switched to a different video on his phone, this one also of Summer - one he had tracked down online, recording her final performance from this same competition the year before. It had some poses in it that really made her ass look exceptionally hot.

Then, suddenly, the door opened. A cold pit lurching upwards in his stomach, Zip whipped his head up from the digital image of Summer... to see the real thing standing in the doorway looking right at him.

Looking through the door at him, Summer's eyes got very, very wide.

"Wh-what the FUCK?!" she finally moaned - as her lips quivered in shock.

To be continued...