The Zip Files Bk. 02: Zip Does Gymnasts Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then, with a second moan, Summer suddenly released him, and sat back up.

"Oh... oh my God..." she gasped, staring down at his lap in shock. Only a tiny portion of his glans, like the nose cone on a strategic missile, glistened with her saliva.

"Problem?" Zip asked, worried.

"N-no..." Summer whispered softly. "It's... it's just been a... a long long time since I felt the sensation of over-extending a muscle group that... that I wasn't already stretching regularly."

Reaching up, she rubbed a hand tenderly at her jaw-line, while staring at his engorged monster in disbelief.

'Shit...' Zip thought. 'I overdid it...'

Summer after all was a pretty small girl, if a very fit one. It would make sense that, in using his powers to enlarge himself, he had unwittingly created something that was literally too big for her to handle.

"Well, that's okay..." Zip said, desperate to salvage what he could of the situation. "Just a handjob is fine. More than fine, really. Just great."

But, if Zip thought Summer was going to be put off by a single failed attempt, this was a sign that he still did not know her very well. As his assurances washed over her, her eyes remained fixed downwards - and slowly narrowed. A strange expression appeared upon her face, one that stirred a vague sense of recognition within him. Given his aforementioned lack of experience, it took him a few seconds to place it.

It was the same look she got whenever Coach Swan told her a proposed aerobatic maneuver might be a little too difficult for her to attempt.

"No," she said. She shook her head. "No, we're going to do this properly."

"Uh... what does that mean?" Zip asked, confused.

Summer didn't answer him right away. Instead, she scooted back a few inches and then looked him up and down - studying him, it belatedly occurred to him, like she might have a particular apparatus just before launching herself towards it.

"Stand up," she suddenly commanded him.

Without any further prompting, he did so. His pants and his underwear shot down his legs and pooled around his feet.

As he stood she did as well. Her hand didn't leave his penis. She seemed to squeeze it occasionally, as if to reassure herself he was still under her control. Or just to comfort herself, it was difficult to tell which. Looking down at his shorts, she smirked.

"Leave those there," she instructed, pointing with her free hand. "That's where they belong, until I'm done with you."

He had no objections.

She came around, until she stood in front of him - her fingers never budging. As she did so, he could not help but stare in awe at every inch of her body. Under the circumstances, she didn't seem to mind in the slightest.

"Lose your shirt too," she commanded. "Then, reach up and grab the edge of the top bunk."

He needed no encouragement. Hoisting it up, he soon had his shirt wafting to the ground. Then, as she had instructed, he reached up and grabbed the bar of the upper bunk, which ran just above and behind his shoulders.

Seeing him comply, Summer nodded, and smiled. She gave his penis another squeeze - though he was not sure if it was to reward him for his obedience, or just because she could.

"Good," she said. Slowly, she started to approach closer. "Now, remember the rules," she said, waving a single finger of her free hand chidingly back and forth, as her hips took another rolling step. "You keep those hands on the bunk and your feet in your pants. If I see any of them so much as budge - let alone you lay so much as a finger on me - and it won't be my screams that bring Coach Swan running. Clear?"

She tilted her fingers, and gave him a brief taste of her fingernails. Summer's nails were trimmed flat for quite obvious reasons - but the sharp prod still made her point clear. Zip nodded, vigorously.

"Clear!" he said.

She smiled.

"Good boy," she said.

Then, having secured him into position, she advanced a little closer. One hand still wrapped securely around his cock, she lifted the other and ran it over his chest. And then her face immediately

"Oh, wow..." she said, her eyebrows going up.

Zip was not, under normal circumstances, a particularly impressive physical specimen. However when he elected to enlarge his cock, as he had discovered in his previous experiments, the mass had to come from somewhere. And where it came from was all the interstitial bits of fat scattered around his body - meaning that in his current state, while he wasn't going to win any bodybuilding contests, he had a very cut and defined physique.

Summer, apparently, was a fan. Momentarily distracted from his penis, she reached out and caressed her fingertips across first his abs, then his pecs. She cooed softly, as she stroked at his flesh.

"I... didn't think you were anywhere near this fit," she admitted, as she caressed his torso.

"You like?" he asked, looking down at her.

She looked up sharply, into his face - a tiny, enigmatic smile on her lips. Then, she nodded.

"Yes," she said, giving his chest another caress. "I like."

Then she suddenly took a step forward, and then another, advancing smoothly up on him. Zip groaned in awe, as he suddenly felt the sleek front of her body collide up against his penis. Within moments the lower part of his shaft was caressing against her panties, while the upper part was rubbing back and forth across her vast, sleek belly.

"You like this?" she asked, and deliberately wiggled her hips back and forth - giving his dick a taste of her own taut physique, from down near the crotch of her satin panties, all the way up to wear the crests of his glans were caressing against her belly button.

"Oh... y-yes!" Zip gasped, automatically.

Summer smirked.

"Figured..." she cooed.

Then, she didn't seem to be able to hold back her own thirsts any longer. Like a starving woman falling upon a side of beef, her head dove down, and began working over his body. She gave a couple of kisses to his chest. Then, she slowly rose up further. Her lips traced along his flesh, pausing every once in a while to give him a little nibble, or to get a little taste with her tongue. Soon, she had nuzzled up under his chin.

Zip was not the tallest boy ever - but Summer was still a small enough girl that she had to go up on tiptoe. Zip groaned, as this made her belly and her panties slide up and press even harder against his penis.

Summer giggled, pleased by his response, and kept going after him. She kissed him repeatedly, on the side of his neck, working her way back down it. Then she went down even further, to his shoulder. This time, when her lips wrapped around him, they didn't let go. They sucked hard, before pulling back with an audible 'smack!'

"Oh, fuck..." Zip said, as he felt his flesh tingle in the wake of her latest kiss.

Summer giggled.

"I have to make sure to keep them below the collar of your shirt," she cooed, admiring the bright pink hickey she'd just laid, like a mark of ownership, upon her Emotional Support Boyfriend's flesh. "Or else Coach Swan might get suspicious..."

Then, she continued going lower.

Looking down, Zip watched in awe as her lovely head slowly worked its way down his body. Her hands roved over him, caressing at his flesh - but she barely needed to use him for a support. Instead, keeping balanced all on her own, her body receded away along his cock, while her head went down to meet it. He felt his long shaft get cradled between her breasts, long enough to tell for sure that under her little shirt she wasn't wearing a bra. Meanwhile, a smile on her lips, her tongue tickled at his navel.

At last, after several minutes of building anticipation, she reached her destination.

"Oh... shit..." Zip hissed, as he felt Summer's tongue stroke, from above, down the long left side of his penis. She let out a giggle, delighted at how easily she was able to work her magic on even his enormous rod. Then she dove back in again, and again. Zip barely had the brainpower left to even figure out what she was doing, as her head seemed to float like magic all around his cock, licking it from below and from above and from every which way. The entire time she kept at least one hand on his body - but that mostly seemed to be to make sure he was still staying put as he had been told, and it was quite clear she wasn't putting even an ounce of her weight onto him, as her head seemed to levitate freely all around his cock.

Finally, after one last stroke of her tongue, she drew back out. From where Zip sat, her head seemed to hover in space over the tip of his dick - gazing down on it with a bemused yet rather thirsty smile upon her lips.

"Okay," she cooed. "Let's see if the second time is the charm!"

And with that, she dove down upon him. Her hungry lips wrapped around his tip, and eagerly slurped him down.

It wasn't. She got further. Zip watched in awe as her lips, having enveloped him, advanced several inches down his enormous penis. The heavenly feel of her mouth surrounded his glans, complete with her eagerly swirling tongue. But after a brave attempt, Summer let out a bleat, and then was forced to retreat - leaving her panting for breath over the tip of his moistened cock.

"You... you really don't have to take it all the way," Zip assured her.

Summer shook her head, and then looked up at him.

"You know, you're smarter than you look Zip," she said. Extending out her tongue, she stroked it around his cock-head a few times, then pulled it back and grinned. "You just said the only words that ensure, without a doubt, that I will," she told him. Looking back down his thick shaft - which, for all her valiant effort, still only had her saliva shining from about a third of its length, she shook her head.

"Just... not right away," she admitted.

And then, she threw herself back into him with gusto. Coming up close, she wrapped her body around him, first from one side and then the other. Zip gasped in awe as suddenly months of denial seemed to be erupting in her lithe body all at once, making it press and squirm with lust against his. It took a great deal of willpower to remain stationary, as she coiled and caressed around him - but somehow he managed it.

And where previously Zip had had no clue how her head kept roving around him, now the same could be said for every part of her. Her legs, her belly, her arms, her breasts - every svelte and silky bit of her, at one point or another, seemed to wrap and caress against every part of him. Repeatedly she passed directly behind him to reappear on the other side, and given the tight spacings he had no idea how she pulled that off. But he didn't care, groaning in pleasure, as she ravished him.

But even as she contorted around him, she never lost sight of the prize. Some part of her - whether it was her hand, or her thigh, or her breast, or her tongue - was always rubbing along his penis. And despite her first failure her lips kept diving down, first from one side and then another - to tray and take him yet again.

"C'mon," she cooed to him, once - before her hovering head dove down and suckled on him once more. In that particular instant she had one leg wrapped up and around him, her little foot tucked against his side - and how her head had gotten all the way around to his penis, he really had no clue. "Come for me," she cooed. She buttered him up with her tongue, then dove in hard. And though her lips eventually trembled and then retreated - she got a little further down him than before. "Just cum..." she purred to his twitching cock, after releasing him. "I want to see this big thing spew..."

But though it twitched with delight, his giant cock refused, for the moment, to obey her wishes. She sighed, and resumed her dance - only for her lips to descend and make another attempt a minute or two later, from the other side.

Slowly, her lips sank deeper and deeper. Slowly, the twitching of his cock under her swirling tongue grew closer and closer. Zip began to grow delirious as she worked and worked him, as every inch of her body and every ounce of her talent were poured into this achievement. For regardless, of whether he was her real boyfriend or merely her emotional support one, she was not going to allow him to resist her.

But Zip, being Zip, remained a gigantic pervert. And, despite the delirious pleasure he was getting from a supremely beautiful and talented girl, certain perverse urges remained.

"I... I have to get this..." Zip thought to himself. "I... I just have to..."

He knew she wouldn't like it. But he assured himself he would be discreet. His hands of course, remained firmly wrapped around the bar over his head, exactly where she had commanded him - and every once in a while, amidst her swirling tongue-work, her eyes glanced up suspiciously to double check.

But, unbeknownst to her, his hands weren't the only implements he had to work with.

But just out of her line of vision, a spare leotard slipped up and took his phone off the bed. Hovering up behind her slurping unsuspecting head, he aimed it in from the darkness, taking advantage of the lamp and a burst of full moon to capture her in full light. Using the front-facing camera he took several shots of her, each showing the pretty gymnast's lips wrapped around a different portion of his cock. In each shot several bright pink lip-prints already scattered up and down his immense shaft made it quite clear that the lingering kiss being captured was not the first such token of her regard that Summer had bestowed upon his big penis.

Then, after she had smothered him in about a dozen kisses, Summer moaned softly... and made another attempt to suck him down. As she did so, her eyes opened up and looked into his face. Taking advantage, Zip got a quick video clip of her sucking and sucking on his dong, her head bobbing vigorously along his length.

And this proved to be the last straw. The sight of her eyes staring up into his while she vigorously sucked his penis - while his traitorous phone filmed her, just behind her unsuspecting head - finally sent Zip over the edge. It did not help at all that Summer, as he should have expected, had proved to be a very swift learner - and was already taking him all the way. Though she was having some difficulty - as she was now encountering a second un-stretched muscle group, this one inside of her neck. Nevertheless, Zip suddenly found himself pulsing uncontrollably - and realized that, in an instant, he had passed the point of no return.

"Oh... oh God..." he said. Her tongue swirling around him from below, while her pretty eyes blinked straight up into his above, drove him absolutely wild. "H-here it comes!" he warned her.

Summer grinned - with some difficulty, considering what sort of girth was plugging up her lips - and gave him a last stroke of her tongue. Then she slurped back up off him.

"Okay!" she said. "Let me see it cum!"

A moment later she got her wish - though perhaps not in the way she imagined. Used to less potent men than Zip, she had withdrawn her head back to what she thought was a safe distance. Seconds later, her face lit up in delight as she saw his pearly load start to emerge - only to transform a moment later into the first inklings of dismay, as she realized how big a load was shooting out and how far it was going to fly. A moment after that it was hard to say anything at all about her expression as, in reward for her diligent efforts, the San Cajetan Girls Gymnastics Team Captain had an immense wad of Zip's cum splatter all over her face.

And then pumping like a machine gun, Zip's giant cock sent another load splattering out onto her, and then another, and another, as if giving her what she wanted several times over as a prize for being such a good sport.

"God damn..." Zip said, staring at the sight in awe. Then, while she was still blinded, he took advantage of the situation. Giving silent orders to the floating leotard he stopped the clip, and then sent it to stash the phone and itself away before she was the wiser.

Sighing, despite all she had just been through and the fact her eye sockets were still entirely plugged up with his semen, Summer rose smoothly and steadily back up to her feet. Reaching up, she scraped some of the thick layer of cum off her cheek, while blinking more out of her eyebrows.

"Sorry," Zip said reflexively, to the pretty girl he'd just iced up like a birthday cake.

She shook her head - sending a few splatters spraying off onto the ground below.

"Don't be," she said. LIfting up a dollop she stared at it, and watched it sway back and forth. "This stuff is good for the skin, isn't it?" she asked. Her eyes darted up, and she glared - through another slimy dollop running down off her forehead and between her eyes. "At least, it had better be... the last thing I need are blotchy cheeks on my big day."

"It's great for the skin," Zip assured her - having no clue himself. "The more the better."

"Hmmm..." she said. She stared at the large dollop sitting on her palm, and then smirked. "You would say that, wouldn't you?" she said. Then, curious, she lifted a bit to her lips, and took a taste.

"How is it?" Zip asked, curious.

"Not bad," she admitted, savoring him. She thought a moment, then shook her head - making a couple tassels of semen dislodge from her hair and plummet to the floor. "Unfortunately for you, I already hit my carb and protein totals for the day," she purred.

Then, she glanced down, then around. In addition to the droplets already mentioned there were several puddles scattered around her.

"Okay... well, I'm not going to dispose of the rest of this the same way," she informed him. Lifting a hand, she pointed it at her own chest. Even in his post-nutted state, Zip didn't need the encouragement. "This beautiful girl is going to go to the restroom and wash off," she said. She lifted her hand, and pointed in a circle down at the splatters around her feet. "Can a stinky boy clean all this up, before I get back?"

"I can," Zip said.

She nodded - and then smirked.

"By all accounts you've had a lot of practice," she cooed.

"Hey!" he said.

"Don't pretend you didn't earn that," she teased, waving a dollop of his cum back and forth from her finger. "Okay, I'll be right back... get to work!" she commanded.

He got one last look at her luscious buns, swaying before him in her tiny panties - and then she had vanished into the shadowy hallway.

He did as he was told. Not finding any tissues, he used the pillow case from the top bunk - doubting anyone would bother to check it before they left. Hopefully, it would get laundered before the next group came in. Just as he was finishing up, Summer came back in, her face once more fresh and clean. Perhaps it was wishful thinking, but her skin did seem to have a slightly fresher sheen. Maybe there was something to the theory she had advanced, after all...

However, to his dissappointment she was also now wearing a pair of shorts - as well as some flip-flops.

"Alright, E.S.B.," she said. "Enough fun for one night. Let's get you out of here before Coach Swan kills you."

She slipped out ahead of him, and he followed. Summer played scout, darting repeatedly ahead to each girl's door to make sure it was closed and not cracked, before beckoning him up after her. This left him perpetually behind her. Even with her shorts on, he didn't mind that view at all. In this fashion, like a pair of commandos exfiltrating an enemy compound, they slipped their way down the hall.

Soon, they reached the exit. Zip paused beside Coach Swan's closed door, while Summer went ahead to call the elevator. Underneath the door, though, he could see a light on - and heard her voice through it. Curious, he put his ear near the door and listened.

"Yes, dear," he heard her say. "I know the timing is awkward but look - there was no way we were going to do that in the dorms."